Danisnotonfire & AmazingPhil Part 2

HattieChaos
Naughty
Naughty
Has thanked: 0

Re: Danisnotonfire & AmazingPhil Part 2

Post by HattieChaos »

The Draw My Life with the girl... Wait a second....

Okay guys, I think we should be taking the Phil-Has-A-Girlfriend theory a wee bit more seriously now. Hmm...

Ali9799
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by Ali9799 »

Again, it's as likely as him using a pair of scissors today ...
let's not over analyze?
Here's a llama There's a llama
And another little llama
Fuzzy llama Funny llama
Llama llama duck

HattieChaos
Naughty
Naughty

Post by HattieChaos »

Ali9799 wrote:Again, it's as likely as him using a pair of scissors today ...
let's not over analyze?
It's a possibility. Jesus, Ali. This entire fucking thread is over-analyzing little things. Phil having a girlfriend is just as likely as Dan and Phil never having been together in the first place. None of what we're saying is 100% proof - None of us have ever said that it is. This is all purely speculation. So I will say. What I fucking. Want to say. Thanks.

eumo
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by eumo »

^^true. that's the point of this thread isn't it? gossip, speculation, theory?

fishballs
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by fishballs »

The thing is, I wouldn't suspect a thing if Dan said they're going to dinner with 'our friends'; the fact that he used 'Phil associates' is a bit strange to me. Nevertheless, 'associates' may just be a part of Dan's vocab. I'm also assuming here that they share the same social circle, and I don't know if they have the same friends outside of the YT community...

HattieChaos
Naughty
Naughty

Post by HattieChaos »

Sorry if that seemed rather harsh. Just it seems whenever someone brings up an idea that you don't like, you have to call it over-analyzing, or feel the need to point out there's no proof that makes it absolutely certain. I mean, if we just brought up stuff that we know is absolutely 100% certain, then about 99% of this thread wouldn't even exist.
fishballs wrote:The thing is, I wouldn't suspect a thing if Dan said they're going to dinner with 'our friends'; the fact that he used 'Phil associates' is a bit strange to me. Nevertheless, 'associates' may just be a part of Dan's vocab. I'm also assuming here that they share the same social circle, and I don't know if they have the same friends outside of the YT community...
I think it is genuinely just his vocab, he has this weird way of speaking where he like, mixes in sassiness and swears along with eloquence. I do it too, so I recognise it in other people easily. But still, you're right about them having the same friends so.. It's a bit weird. Idk, maybe Turnip can shed some light on if they have their own independent circle of friends? I know most people do, it's just that up until recently, Dan and Phil seemed to be joined at the hip, lol.

eumo
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by eumo »

dan tend to use words that's not common, chum, shindig, whatever, he likes to do that. i don't really know about their social circle, but phil has some close friends that are not from youtube, like ian and ben, and from what they showed online, are now friends with dan as well

peanutbutter
Debater
Debater

Post by peanutbutter »

I can imagine Dan using Phil associates, maybe more to indicate that it's Phil's friends they went out with? Anyway Phil's 26, there's nothing surprising about him having a girlfriend. I can't wait to bathe in the tears of heartbroken fangirls.

cheekycharles
Informer
Informer

Post by cheekycharles »

Danny boy is lookin sharp.

I didn't realize he towered over Phil.

Ali9799
Informer
Informer

Post by Ali9799 »

It's just there's not much more we can discuss in the Phil-girlfriend field. We've already done that. If anyone has anything new to add, I'm all ears.

And wow, I always knew Dan was slightly taller but not like this O.o
I would feel so petite standing next to either of them .. I'm like 5"1
Here's a llama There's a llama
And another little llama
Fuzzy llama Funny llama
Llama llama duck

usurpadora
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by usurpadora »

I'm 5''1 too, shawties unite!! 8-)

ANYWAY uhm yeah I dunno why he deletes so much. I do it on my tumblr too, but I sometimes do it because I might have a stream of anime or videogame related posts and then something random, or an abundance of superwholock and then a post I made myself and I just don't like how it messes with the balance so I delete them. It's not that I regret posting it or whatever but for me personally I just prefer having a more consistent blog. But I doubt that's why drama llama Dan does it. I think he needs to stop worrying about it, it's almost like he's terrified we'll cast ETERNAL DAMNATION upon him or we'll rip him up. There's no need to be scared of us, bby.

As for associates I thought it was just people that were from Phil's circle (maybe even some family?) rather than mutual friends, he could have just said "friends" but we do know Dan has a habit of using different words in some cases.
:HK:

illegal_mind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by illegal_mind »

i'm pretty sure it was just dan showing off his eloquence, he likes to show he's articulate with words (and stress that he's not posh). so when he said "associates" he probably meant friends. if phil does have a girlfriend (or a boyfriend, let's not forget that's also a possibility), dan wouldn't "leak" it by saying something that suggests that. dan would most likely use the word "friends" to hide phil's relationship with someone
and ali, dan's around 6'2'', so is phil but you can't really tell because dan has better posture and i think his shoes were making him look taller, because he never looks that taller than phil
The Internet knows all your secrets

Woundwort
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Woundwort »

cheekycharles wrote:Danny boy is lookin sharp.

I didn't realize he towered over Phil.
I didn't realise Phil's hand around Dan's waist

A friend in need is a friend indeed!

usurpadora
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by usurpadora »

that's nothing weird, tbh. I didn't even notice it because it's not like it was on his butt or anything.

just something I found now to lighten the atmosphere. :lol:

starships
Learner
Learner

Post by starships »

well, pj's hand ( that's his name right?) is also around phil's waist, and i know a lot of guys doing that for photos, so it doesnt really mean anything

usurpadora
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by usurpadora »

Oops Dan, looks like you might have a few dangerous secrets in that SPIRAL OF LIEZ. :lol:

illegal_mind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by illegal_mind »

starships wrote:well, pj's hand ( that's his name right?) is also around phil's waist, and i know a lot of guys doing that for photos, so it doesnt really mean anything
nope, pj's arm isn't around phil. it sorta looks like it is, but if you look closely you'll see pj is just at a weird angle and it makes it look like his arm is going around phil.
when that photo happened i noticed it because the entire phandom was talking about. it's actually really cute, dan has his arm going around phil and resting it on his shoulder and phil has his arm around dan's waist. even in a non-shippy way, it's still really adorable
The Internet knows all your secrets

mooneaters
Learner
Learner

Post by mooneaters »

PJ could just have massive arms and that is in fact his hand at Dan's waist. You never know ;)
That's almost as believable as some of the ridiculous crap that phangirls are saying recently.

And holy mother of shit you people are crazy, I was away for most of the weekend and I come back to 60+ pages of reading and hilarity. I will never leave my laptop again...

Turnip
Talker
Talker

Post by Turnip »

Good morning y'all. 2:56pm hardly counts as "morning", oh...

Always hilarious reading through the pages we missed, thanks for that!
As for "Dan loves all the dudes" and "Heterosexuality, you're doing it wrong" we can contribute this:

Loving the caption and the tags.
Recently he reblogged a picture of Zayn from 1D and tagged it with something like how beautiful his face is but he deleted it soon after, we only saw the screens in the tags.

We also thought this was kind of funny

as it describes Dan's feelings towards Phil perfectly, from the very beginning.

Regarding their friends, back in 2009/10 (...I feel like we only lived in those years but we can really just talk about that period of time) they pretty much had the exact same friends and hung out with other YouTubers a lot, Phil introduced Dan to everyone and vice versa, you couldn't really get one without the other. And Dan kind of abandoned his old friends like Howesy.
Dan and Phil were completely co-dependent back then.

conspirate
Learner
Learner

Post by conspirate »

Aaw I never noticed that phil's arm was around dan's waist, that's so cute :D
Did anyone notice on the radio show that Phil basically announced that he was single and was looking for a girlfriend? (when they were talking about internet cow dating on internet news)? And then they showed Phil "getting married" to two guys. If I didn't know anything about Phil I would probably get the impression that he was bisexual. Maybe he's going to "come out" as Bi on the show? I mean Aled who has the Surgery right after Dan and Phil is gay so he would probably support it... What do you guys think?
ImageImage

Return to “Danisnotonfire & AmazingPhil”