German speaking youtuber

Dandelion
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: German speaking youtuber

Post by Dandelion »

dazzle wrote:
imnewhere wrote:and renis new top 5 under 5€ video, which she starts off by raving about the rival de loop make up remover and than she ends her little rave by saying she never uses it because she recacts badly.
Dude. I was sitting here, looking at the screen and thinking, "Did she really just say what I think she said?" I get that a product can still be good even if you have an allergic reaction to it, but if she really is allergic to it then she must have only used it like once so she couldn't have really tested it enough to determine whether it's good or not.
Sometimes I feel like she just makes that shit up so she has an excuse to use more expensive products even though the cheaper ones work just as well.
Lol, I didn't even pay attention enough to hear that. It just bored me to tears. And she's so awkward with her apologetic fakeness.

imnewhere
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by imnewhere »

I kind of liked daaruums Schönheitsideale video. At least I thought it was a very honest video but at the same time, when she was saying how nobody has to fit in a 34, I think she was trying to convince herself.

In Ebrus whats in my bag video she made fun of people being obsessed with filofax calenders.. I wonder who she is talking about :D

Dandelion
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Dandelion »

Hmm, I don't know what to make of that video. I guess her intentions were good, but she was all over the place.
I don't know if it's her lack of concealer, lack of sleep, or her weight, but I think she looks unwell.

imnewhere
Talker
Talker

Post by imnewhere »

Dandelion wrote:Hmm, I don't know what to make of that video. I guess her intentions were good, but she was all over the place.
I don't know if it's her lack of concealer, lack of sleep, or her weight, but I think she looks unwell.
I honestly thinks she does it on purpose because she loves the Grunge Look so much, she has admitted on doing that. Might be the winter as well.. my nose is running constantly and gets red from blowing it too much, that area in her face looks pretty irritated as well.

But I don't want to make excuses for her, she DOES look unwell.

Dandelion
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Dandelion »

Yeah, I guess we are all ready for spring.

dazzle
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by dazzle »

How many face swap videos can madametamtam do before having to come up with new ideas?
I'd rather drink a cup of acid after chewing on a razor blade.

Toasty
Talker
Talker

Post by Toasty »

Dandelion wrote:Yeah, I guess we are all ready for spring.
Problem is daaruum always looks like this, no matter what season it is :barf:

imnewhere
Talker
Talker

Post by imnewhere »

Toasty wrote:
Dandelion wrote:Yeah, I guess we are all ready for spring.
Problem is daaruum always looks like this, no matter what season it is :barf:
hahahaha! true.

Her TMI Tag was so awkward and annoying! And her english pronounciation was great as always...
People in her comments are actually not only kissing her ass but critizise it, I never thought that day would come. :D
But honestly, if she doesn't want to reveal anything she shouldn't have chosen the TMI Tag. And her cutesy, funny act was so over the top. And Patrice only made everything worse.

bluemuffin
Learner
Learner

Post by bluemuffin »

When she answered question 41 (Last time you were insulted)I immediately thought of the forumand the large amount of anti daaruum threads that exist on the internet :D

Dandelion
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Dandelion »

Watching the TMI video now. I guess she doesn't know (or care) what TMI stands for if she mixes up the letters. :?
People have been speculating about a relationship - this video gives the impression she's not with anyone, or else she would have said she was in love right now, wouldn't she? Although she was quite evasive with the subject generally. Also, interesting that she thinks losing your partner to a good friend doesn't matter as much when you're older. :? I guess she's flirting with Patrice but her whole demeanor is really annoying. Does anyone think she's with him? She doesn't seem entirely comfortable around him, not like she is around her brother, for example.
Oh, and did I mention I hate those off-the-shoulder tops youtubers wear in winter?

sunshine21

Post by sunshine21 »

Someone on the German Gossip forum said that it was Robert's computer and chair, so.. ;)

Dandelion
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Dandelion »

sunshine21 wrote:Someone on the German Gossip forum said that it was Robert's computer and chair, so.. ;)
Oh! But then why be so weird about it? I get wanting to keep personal things private, but shouldn't she be a lot less uptight if she were in a happy relationship? :-)
And if this really were the case and they were living together, again, she'd be lying! I thought she didn't want to do that anymore? What's so hard about saying, I moved in with my boyfriend?
Seriously, she should have just skipped the relationship questions in the tag if they made her uncomfortable. She's so insincere and weird.

dreams-and-cupcakes
Talker
Talker

Post by dreams-and-cupcakes »

sunshine21 wrote:Someone on the German Gossip forum said that it was Robert's computer and chair, so.. ;)
Where can I find this German Gossip Forum? ;)

ohyesshedid
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ohyesshedid »

ooh, interesting 8-)
weird that they are both trying to hide the relationship. what's so bad about it? just say yes, i have a bf but he wants to stay offscreen (ike funnypilgrim)

Cosnova is smart, they are getting so much almost free press from all of their youtouber events. it's like there is a new one every month

bluemuffin
Learner
Learner

Post by bluemuffin »

Did someone watch Alinas newest video?Of course she did not show her 'new'hair :)
Somehow she also looked very different. Hmm..

sunshine21

Post by sunshine21 »

dreams-and-cupcakes wrote:
http://welovegossip.forumieren.com/

However, it's not as fun as Gurugossiper.com.

dreams-and-cupcakes
Talker
Talker

Post by dreams-and-cupcakes »

sunshine21 wrote:

Dankee :)

imnewhere
Talker
Talker

Post by imnewhere »

sunshine21 wrote:

Dankee :)
is it worth registering? because otherwise you can't read anything...

anyways, I like our little forum here!

sunshine21

Post by sunshine21 »

imnewhere wrote:
sunshine21 wrote:

Youtube-wise they mainly talk about Pfirsich & Tobi, miaklaraundich, Salami & Co, Dagibee & Co and sometimes about Daarum. Blogger-wise they talk a lot about Paddy (I&A) and sometimes about Lu or Violettseconds. Altogether it's a bit boring and I only read there twice a week. However, I never watched the people they discuss there (apart from daaruum), so if you're interested in some of them, you could still sign up. ;)

imnewhere
Talker
Talker

Post by imnewhere »

sunshine21 wrote:
imnewhere wrote:
sunshine21 wrote: http://welovegossip.forumieren.com/

Youtube-wise they mainly talk about Pfirsich & Tobi, miaklaraundich, Salami & Co, Dagibee & Co and sometimes about Daarum. Blogger-wise they talk a lot about Paddy (I&A) and sometimes about Lu or Violettseconds. Altogether it's a bit boring and I only read there twice a week. However, I never watched the people they discuss there (apart from daaruum), so if you're interested in some of them, you could still sign up. ;)
ah okay, thanks! But I think I will skip, those youtubers just annoy the crap out of me, I don't even bother watching. I'm wasting enough time on youtube. :D

do you guys know snukieful? I just recently watched a few of her videos and so far I like her.

Return to “General and Miscellaneous”