Continue here! <3

tgal789
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Melmphs Part 5: Hot Mess Express

Post by tgal789 »

PunchMahFaice wrote:I know it's been said a lot but look at that mustache yalll. LOOK AT THAT MUSTACHE!!!!!!!!!!

it's been WEEKS since she shaved her facial hair. Melissa you nasty lazy slut. It takes less than a min to remove upper lip hair. are you REALLY that busy smoking crack to take a time to prepare yourself for your BEAUTY channel that is right now your number 1 source of income????? sheeeeeesh

Does anyone remember the old tv show ALICE (aka Mel's Diner) where that southern chick Jolene always talked about her "Granny Gums, who only has 3 teeth!"..that is what I first thought of when I saw that photo^..a trailer trash hick from the sticks with only 3 teeth..

Three good reasons not to do drugs or drink..

My apologies to Amy Winehouse fans....it was a tragedy......but sadly something tells me if she was not an alleged drug addict or heavy partier, she might still be with us today.....

tgal789
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by tgal789 »

Sorry for btb posts, just hopped on IG and saw this.. :o

VeronicaSawyer

Post by VeronicaSawyer »

Lol if my lips looked like that I'd be thinking this ;) :P

CECM
Lurker
Lurker

Post by CECM »

this last friday favorites, as i watched it i keep like pausing cause her face looks different. I dont know if she did plumpers or botox or juviderm... but it seems like one or more of the above. Is it just me? It's her nose/cheek/laugh line area.... they look "plump"

excuse my grammar! Not even trying! this is a gossip site.

CECM
Lurker
Lurker

Post by CECM »

and not hating on botox and all that jazz... if ya need it, and can afford it, ya do it! just curious! if she does do all that, it should probably be mentioned considering it's beauty related and affects makeup application.

jbeth
Informer
Informer

Post by jbeth »

Been lurking for a few days but have been watching this hot mess for a while now. She was crazy before, but it was a fun kind of crazy. Now it's like she's way off the deep end crazy and it's sad to watch. I unsubbed the other night but can't stay away, apparently, because I'm watching her newest video.

She's never been one to shy away from colors, which is nice when everyone is so neutral it seems, but does this eye look particularly garish or is it just me? And even though the video quality is not great I can see that the eyeshadow is patchy. (I did just turn it to the highest hd setting and it's still awful.) Not sure if it's operator error or if the eyeshadow just sucks. Either way, it's not good advertisement for that palette.

The "you talk about purdy!" was really forced and uncomfortable. I feel like her being upbeat was forced as well. Her hair was weird, her skin has looked awful in recent videos (I was thinking it was just bad foundation application/color). Everything is just off and unfortunately people just aren't seeing it.

Random pet peeve - when people don't mute their ringers before they film a video! Come on, at least edit that out! We don't want to see you checking out your phone.

pianolady8
Talker
Talker

Post by pianolady8 »

So I just decided to watch her GRWM video (I've been traveling back to school across the country and didn't want to deal with the added stress of watching this crackwhore trainwreck) and I stopped watching after she showed those BH brush sets. I had been wanting some new brushes recently and those two sets (the Party Girl set and the rose gold one) were the very two I had my eye on and planned on getting. Now I don't feel like getting them for the mere fact that she likes them -_- (I'll get over it soon though-- not gonna be as juvenile as Mel).

Please report MissGlamorrazi's plastic surgery video to protect young girls from any kind of manipulation.

VeronicaSawyer

Post by VeronicaSawyer »

Pampered Princess wrote:
PunchMahFaice wrote:I know it's been said a lot but look at that mustache yalll. LOOK AT THAT MUSTACHE!!!!!!!!!!

it's been WEEKS since she shaved her facial hair. Melissa you nasty lazy slut. It takes less than a min to remove upper lip hair. are you REALLY that busy smoking crack to take a time to prepare yourself for your BEAUTY channel that is right now your number 1 source of income????? sheeeeeesh

Does anyone remember the old tv show ALICE (aka Mel's Diner) where that southern chick Jolene always talked about her "Granny Gums, who only has 3 teeth!"..that is what I first thought of when I saw that photo^..a trailer trash hick from the sticks with only 3 teeth..

Three good reasons not to do drugs or drink..

My apologies to Amy Winehouse fans....it was a tragedy......but sadly something tells me if she was not an alleged drug addict or heavy partier, she might still be with us today.....
This pic reminds me of that episode of Arrested Development when Maeby makes Lucille her movie villain because she looks so scary. That is Mel. Mel could terrify children, lol

YTbetches
Learner
Learner

Post by YTbetches »

She's gotta be reading these boards because her new videos have her acting a little less erratic, well, relatively speaking. Her comments are back to being mostly positive. Maybe she is turning around???

gurlbye43
Talker
Talker

Post by gurlbye43 »

Did anyone notice that she posted this pic. to her instagram over the weekend with the caption "Church today
WTF? looks like this picture was taken a long time ago... her hair looks nothing like it does now! gurrrllllllllll you be a liar!

OH MY GOD

VeronicaSawyer

Post by VeronicaSawyer »

^She does appear to have the new boobs though, lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fetzmommy
Learner
Learner

Post by Fetzmommy »

Tallula.Belle wrote:
gurlbye43 wrote:Did anyone notice that she posted this pic. to her instagram over the weekend with the caption "Church today
WTF? looks like this picture was taken a long time ago... her hair looks nothing like it does now! gurrrllllllllll you be a liar!

Plus where are the lips? She showed that she did that lip thing on Saturday and in that pic they are obviously not there.
That lip plumper doesn't last more than a couple hours. If you use it every day, the results will last longer but it's not a permanent thing.

cliche
Lurker
Lurker

Post by cliche »

Has anyone else noticed that she's hawking both BH Cosmetics and Sigma? Isn't it a conflict of interest for the companies that she is hawking a competitors brushes in the same breath that she's advertising theirs?

pussyglitter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by pussyglitter »

Pampered Princess wrote: Image
I'm not familiar with Melmphs. Is she a recovering meth addict? I mean, that face... she looks like one of those people in mug shots who are still high.

gurlbye43
Talker
Talker

Post by gurlbye43 »

I'm not familiar with Melmphs. Is she a recovering meth addict? I mean, that face... she looks like one of those people in mug shots who are still high.[/quote]

Yes she's a former meth addict who found Jesus and got clean.. it's been widely speculated that she recently cheated on her husband and we know for a fact she left him and is getting a divorce. she has a new BF and it seems that she is back to drinking/drugs.. not confirmed... but she's on the hot mess express...
OH MY GOD

cmks
Learner
Learner

Post by cmks »

I thought she said in her 'testimony' video that it was cocaine and alcohol she had a problem with.

bski51207
Informer
Informer

Post by bski51207 »

I don't get too hung up on the BH thing. They send YouTubers free stuff and will pay them if they hire them to make a palette (ie: its Judy time and That's heart). YouTubers don't get affiliate discount codes or anything from BH. She probably only mentioned them because they sent her a huge box of goodies for free likely with the stipulation of the giveaway to get people to visit their site. Sigma is her bread and butter tho. She'll probably not mention BH again anytime soon unless they send her more stuff. I have tons of products and brushes from BH and they are really nice for the price.

JMCMGM
Talker
Talker

Post by JMCMGM »

Is her Testimony video still up were she talked about that?
I cannot find it. Can someone please link me.

Return to “Melmphs”