LikeItsMooreLiesFromLikeTheMooreOns Part 31

kimm1968
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: LikeItsMooreLiesFromLikeTheMooreOns Part 31

Post by kimm1968 »

Justine addresses her lisp...years of speech therapy and it used to be a lot worse...maybe instead of music lessons he should go back to take another speech therapy class since he is a public figure and yes I used this term very loosely!!

Justine needs to woman up and get a job!!

liloandsnitch
Talker
Talker

Post by liloandsnitch »

I'm watching the video at 2x speed and I still feel like it's so slow, anyways...
His facial expression never changes on those spinny things.
I'm glad they can't do Meerkat or Periscope because their lives are so boring NO ONE CARES
Image I would say "For the love of God, do not livestream, your lives are so boring, absolutely not." But I think for it not to be deleted, it'll just have to be that.

PuppiesLove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PuppiesLove »

I think this has been pointed out about Loam before, but further proof of his simian crease. I don't mean anything by the crease alone because my boyfriend actually has a simian crease and does not have any syndrome associated with the crease typically. However, we've all noticed the weird behavior from Loam that could be proof of something being off.

I feel like this vlog was basically just addressing everything we've said here/minions comments.
1. Ape mentioned Loam laughed on the swing (as if we cannot hear/see it for ourselves)
2. Assisted Loam in walking
3. Justine mentioned how he got a big bite off the ice cream. Ice cream melts you dipshit.
4. Mentioned how Loam knows what "splash" means
5. Justine addressed his lisp finally and how he did in fact do speech therapy and admits to having a little bit of a lisp today....LOL

The vlog footage was very choppy today, definitely showcasing the things they want to be made seen (very minute times of the day because we all know it's not natural) for their own egos.

sugarxlovexpink
Debater
Debater

Post by sugarxlovexpink »

kimm1968 wrote:
Did anyone else catch Ape at 7:38 almost saying little tongue and change it to little lips???
Totally agree with everything you said AND I also caught when April started to say little tongue and changed it to lips LOL

I watched their Egg Challenge video and noticed that when Justin offered April salt and pepper for the hard boiled egg she was eating (I hope she got some shells in that bite ahah) she said she couldn't have salt on the 21 Day Fix... but then in today's vlog she put a bunch of salt in her food and in the salad dressing. I've never done the 21 Day Fix, but read that you can use salt sparingly/in moderation. I wonder if she DISCOVERED that she could have salt or if she just decided to ignore what she believes are the rules. It makes me wonder how strictly she's actually been following the 21 Day Fix and how many things she skips or cheats on (including exercise).

Again, A&J trying to push Liam to be 'advanced' or 'talented' without dealing with the issues or delays he's having in his current stage of development/age. So rushed to show him drinking out of a straw and not needing sippy cups anymore (how advanced LOL :roll: not like he choked on his water in the vlog footages or anything) and Justin saying he thinks he'll be walking soon and that he's picking his knees up. He also knows what splash means and can slam dunk. He also doesn't react when people say his name any other time, but somehow he knows his name when he's not being filmed and is doing something he shouldn't and they're like warning him or scolding him or whatever. I guess it's easier to convince yourself he's perfect and advanced than to address or recognize the things that could be potentially difficult to deal with or come to terms with.

LOL Justin talks about his lisp and how he still has a slight lisp, but it used to be way worse.

bubblepop001
Informer
Informer

Post by bubblepop001 »

Wow... So Judy and Benji started live-streaming not long ago and mentioned switching from meerkat to periscope, now April & Justin talk about live-streaming and meerkat vs periscope too. So much originality 8-)

Lurker_No_More
Informer
Informer

Post by Lurker_No_More »

Is anyone else bothered by yet another misleading vlog title? They can't use either Meerkat or Periscope, so why lead viewers to think they might be doing a live stream on one of those apps? A&J, you could have just titled it, "Live Stream?"

SnowOwl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SnowOwl »

Omg what copycats. Bryan from daily bumps was doing Meerkat the other day on Twitter when they were waiting to hit 300,000 subs, and then the other day in a vlog they had Ollie in from of the phone cam on it. People were sending him a bunch of hearts. I believe Cullen did it too or one of their other friends maybe it was Jared and Ellie. Either way A&J are just copying.......as usual....all the other YT families. They are all late to the game on this one........again...like always.

MSmom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by MSmom »

bubblepop001 wrote:Wow... So Judy and Benji started live-streaming not long ago and mentioned switching from meerkat to periscope, now April & Justin talk about live-streaming and meerkat vs periscope too. So much originality 8-)
I was just going to post about that...lol...oh, and Judy mentioned how she loves Patrick Starr, too. April couldn't find an original thought if one jumped up and bit her on the nose.
If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything. (M. Twain)

Arose87
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Arose87 »

^ These two are so pathetic. Beware everyone, I'm about to go HAM lol....

They are fake, conniving, deceitful, and have zero originality. They are obsessed with keeping up with the Joneses (A&J - look up the movie and give it a watch it might do you some good). They call us haters and block our comments from their YT but come here and read - as evident by their vlogs. They clearly get a lot of their vlog ideas from what we discuss here. If they block us there they shouldn't come read here. They should just go on with their lives and ignore us over here too. But they can't help themselves, they'd be lost and wouldn't know what to talk about without reading here.

They refuse to be honest with the people that help them make a living. Their shadiness is on another level. Something no doubt is ingrained into Justin's DNA. He's been shady since he was a kid - candy necklace story for example.

They refuse to accept that their son may need help. They would rather live in LALA land and lie to their viewers. They are so insecure it's crazy. They have to try to be like everyone else out of fear that they won't be liked or accepted by others. Justin needs to get a freaking job and help support his family. He needs to put his pipe dream of being a rock and roll star to bed and become a REAL provider. It's fine to have hobbies but his hobby cannot take precedent over providing for his family or taking care of his sons needs. It makes me sick Justin is putting his time and resources into voice and piano lessons while his son is potentially falling further behind.

CowGoesMeow
DONATOR
DONATOR

Post by CowGoesMeow »

April should really watch more positive youtube mothers like Hannah Maggs, Vanessa(2011teenagemom), Rachel Talbott for inspiration. Stop being ghetto like Dee and take up a hobby, why don't you. All they ever do is shop and copy others, and they are in a creative field. snooze!
Image AprilJustin liesTVImage

BeautifulEyez
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BeautifulEyez »

April is really insecure about her booty lol she always brings it up.

The hand print was definite proof of Liam's crease.

They stopped letting him learn to feed himself with a spoon? Give him some oatmeal or cereal! I never gave my daughters eggs or onions when they were less than 1!

Well at least Justafraud acknowledged his lisp. I can't imagine it being worse! I agree he should still get further therapy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Last edited by BeautifulEyez on Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

babyburr+beluga
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by babyburr+beluga »

Thisandthat wrote:
Said_It_And_Meant_It wrote:
sha1234 wrote:Ape's IG :| :?
I can't figure out what it is but something about this picture is unsettling to me!!
He always looks so possessive and controling in photos like this, there's also a few where he's hugging or holding April where it just makes me feel suffocated!
In Justine voice: " when I kiss him, take the pic (with the psycho look on his face), did you get it,
Ape snaps the pic ( with the psycho look on his face) I SAID WAIT..one more time, there we go now, put it on your instagram :roll:

SnowOwl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SnowOwl »

That IG pic was a throwback pic. All the pics of him hold Loam are awkward.

The IG post I found more interesting was the one she regramed before that pic of Justine with Loam. It was a regram from anitra (nitraab) and Ape hashtagged it FAMILYFIRST. That made me laugh considering how they both treat their parents.

Just_saying
Informer
Informer

Post by Just_saying »

I have no idea why they showed Justin going down the slide. I thought he would've taken Liam to which why they would record it but NO, it's just Justin. He sounds pretty gay going down also.

I know he was trying to "imitate" Liam doing this, but I don't think Liam does this because first of all, Liam doesn't do facial expressions. But this is another pitcher of Justin looking a little you know..

Eta: I know Justin is wearing a wife beater under his white shirt but it kinda looks like a crop top lol! Like it looks like it ends above his belly button.

BayBound
Learner
Learner

Post by BayBound »

[/quote]
And then,
They think it's okay for him to eat food that goes on the ground? He drops it on the floor a few times and puts it back in his mouth. We all know their floor is ALWAYS dirty.[/quote]

Imagine all the cat hair the poor thing ate (shudders)

shellzs
Debater
Debater

Post by shellzs »

You know Judy's twins have different personalities. Keira is spunky, sweet, determined. Miya is shy, sweet, talkative. Then there's Liam can anyone explain his personality??? I'll wait lol.

Said_It_And_Meant_It
Learner
Learner

Post by Said_It_And_Meant_It »

isanami wrote:
sha1234 wrote:Ape's IG :| :?
What a terrible "pitcher"... I don't even want to say what I think it looks like because it is just too horrible to even type. I can't with these idiots.
I wonder if you and I are thinking the same thing about that picture!!!

kimm1968
Talker
Talker

Post by kimm1968 »

shellzs wrote:You know Judy's twins have different personalities. Keira is spunky, sweet, determined. Miya is shy, sweet, talkative. Then there's Liam can anyone explain his personality??? I'll wait lol.

Blank, dazed and confused....

I believe these to be true, but it still made me really sad to type....

Justine needs to woman up and get a job!!

MSmom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by MSmom »

Arose87 wrote:^ These two are so pathetic. Beware everyone, I'm about to go HAM lol....

They are fake, conniving, deceitful, and have zero originality. They are obsessed with keeping up with the Joneses (A&J - look up the movie and give it a watch it might do you some good). They call us haters and block our comments from their YT but come here and read - as evident by their vlogs. They clearly get a lot of their vlog ideas from what we discuss here. If they block us there they shouldn't come read here. They should just go on with their lives and ignore us over here too. But they can't help themselves, they'd be lost and wouldn't know what to talk about without reading here.

They refuse to be honest with the people that help them make a living. Their shadiness is on another level. Something no doubt is ingrained into Justin's DNA. He's been shady since he was a kid - candy necklace story for example.

They refuse to accept that their son may need help. They would rather live in LALA land and lie to their viewers. They are so insecure it's crazy. They have to try to be like everyone else out of fear that they won't be liked or accepted by others. Justin needs to get a freaking job and help support his family. He needs to put his pipe dream of being a rock and roll star to bed and become a REAL provider. It's fine to have hobbies but his hobby cannot take precedent over providing for his family or taking care of his sons needs. It makes me sick Justin is putting his time and resources into voice and piano lessons while his son is potentially falling further behind.

YOU GO, GIRL!! :tu:
Well said!

Justin goes to sleep at night dreaming of becoming the next Michael Buble...no doubt about that! He wants to be a star. He's stated it many times and I think he's sure that a few voice lessons will hone his 'voith' to perfection...I mean, after all...the teacher DID say that he had potential :) He just has to write the perfect song...perhaps something about his love for MaryApril? We'll just have to wait and see because I have no doubt that we'll be seeing something musical from him soon. (God help us).

The little boy Justin has to grow up...man up and support his family. He's probably going to have some medical expenses in his future so he's gonna need some $$$. They're going to be renting houses for the next ten years, for sure, unless he lucks out and goes on tour with Susan Boyle ;) lol...the man is dreaming his life away.
If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything. (M. Twain)

SnowOwl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SnowOwl »

You mean this wasn't his breakout hit? LOL

I know it's been posted before but why not again? lol

Return to “AprilAthena7”