thoughts? she seems really fake. and everyone says she copies people. :roll:

bmat1224
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: carlibel55

Post by bmat1224 »

Copies people in what way? Personally, I have nothing negative to say about her but i'm curious
I've got a war on my mind...

Gaga
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Gaga »

Carlibel55 is so pretty and I really like her channel. She got popular pretty quick, but I don't think it went to her head...yeah her videos may be similar to some other people's but I still enjoy her. Plus she seems genuinely interested in the videos she makes, and did I mention that she's gorgeous lol?!

bmat1224
Debater
Debater

Post by bmat1224 »

Yeah i think what I like the most about her is that she seems so genuine. I don't sense any fakeness about her at all..
I've got a war on my mind...

polkadot
Stalker
Stalker

Post by polkadot »

what do you guys think of the whole smlxo drama? i felt kinda bad for her.... and i dont think she was being cheap or anything, just a mistake on her side.

Gembot
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Gembot »

What's the sml drama? I'm out of the loop?!

BellaJane
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by BellaJane »

I think it was completely blown out of proportion. They clearly set a budget for their swap and Carli did say that Steph went way over. I do believe that because Steph loves to stop and I'm sure she was excited and picked out--and spent--way more than she intended. It's not Carli's fault that she stuck to the budget..and I think she sent Steph some good products, too. She said that she specifically sent some of her absolute favorite products, which I think is a nice gesture. Just because she didn't get a plethora of $30 blushes or $50 eyeshadow palettes doesn't make Carli a "cheap bitch," as some people were calling her. I hate that people jumped all over her the way they did...didn't their parents ever tell them that it's the THOUGHT behind a gift that counts, not the amount of money spent? Jeeze.

And I just saw her apology video...it was considerate of her to address the issue, but honestly I think it was wholly unnecessary. She felt so bad that she went out shopping again today for more stuff to send Steph :-o And there are still people cussing her out! It's so completely ridiculous, I kind of feel bad for her.

Post by Guest »

I absolutely love her! She's one of the few people who actually knows something about make-up, amazing skills ... and she's gotten some awesome discount codes for her viewers. About her copying others, then almost every Tom Dick and Harry on YouTube have done it because 99 % of the stuff have been done already. She seems like such a sweet girl, she's really beautiful and I love her taste in music. Basically I have nothing bad to say about her :HK:

blahblah20
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by blahblah20 »

I enjoy her videos. I think the whole swap thing was blown way out of proportion. Yes, Carli was sent a lot more products but I 100% believe that the other girl went way over the budget. When I watched the other girls video (after watching Carli's confession video) of what Carli sent her, I was expecting to see cheap junk but she actually got a lot of great stuff! It's not like she went to the drugstore and bought ten cheap products from elf and put it in a box. You could tell that Carli picked out some of her favorite products and that she did put time into the swap.

demibeauty
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by demibeauty »

SMLx0 screwed Ramona with their swap and all SMLx0 said was that Ramona was lucky she got her subbies. I actually thought Carli got her good stuff and the new package was unecessary! :x

Gaga
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Gaga »

I always thought the point of a swap was to send the other guru some of your favorite products, and if Carli's favorites include some drugstore brands then so what? I think she did a good job with the swap while still keeping it relatable. That's what I love about Carli, she makes sure that you actually learn something or get some enjoyment out of her videos...I never saw her as someone who made videos for money or to stroke their own ego like some gurus do.

queenxpeaches
Wallflower
Wallflower

Re: carlibel55 - sweet

Post by queenxpeaches »

I like this girl. To me she seems like a party girl (which I actually like lol) and she sticks to makeup related videos. I hate when girls start making cooking videos and work out videos ugh it's so annoying. Shes gorgeous and sweet and she's only been on YT for a year.
i seen what she got in the swap not the other girls video because she didnt seem like someone i wanted to watch personally lol i can only be subscribed to one perfect girl at a time, thanks.

peachesnoranges
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by peachesnoranges »

She's very pretty and I like her! With the swap thing, it showed that she's really sensitive. & I think with Youtube you need to ignore those rude comments. Although, I totally think the whole thing was blown out of proportion.

teal
Talker
Talker

Post by teal »

She looks way prettier in her pictures.

Flaffy22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Flaffy22 »

She seems like one of those girls that really tries to hide their b*tch personality for the camera and pretends to act all 'nice' but it's obvious it's an act. I just get a b*tchy freaking vibe from her, no matter how much I tried to like her I just couldn't because of this.
''Oh Hai Mark''

"O'at for a rip are ya' baud?"

Post by Guest »

@Flaffy22 - I don't agree with you at all, and I think you're from a very small number of people who actually thinks this, when someone is this beautiful on the outside poeple tend to want to believe that they're going to be bitchy and that's not always true. Anyway, she showed with the whole swap drama that she is actually quite sensitive and cares what other people think of her, especially her subbies ... and that is more than what I could say about most YT'ers. And I've also never seen a nasty reply/comment to any of her subbies? So really have no idea where you get that vibe from, take Hollyannaree (spelling?) for example, she pretends to be really sweet, when she replies to comments whether on YT / twitter etc. you can see the real her and there's no denying a bitch vibe at all.

Flaffy22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Flaffy22 »

Nameless wrote:@Flaffy22 - I don't agree with you at all, and I think you're from a very small number of people who actually thinks this, when someone is this beautiful on the outside poeple tend to want to believe that they're going to be bitchy and that's not always true. Anyway, she showed with the whole swap drama that she is actually quite sensitive and cares what other people think of her, especially her subbies ... and that is more than what I could say about most YT'ers. And I've also never seen a nasty reply/comment to any of her subbies? So really have no idea where you get that vibe from, take Hollyannaree (spelling?) for example, she pretends to be really sweet, when she replies to comments whether on YT / twitter etc. you can see the real her and there's no denying a bitch vibe at all.
I'm not deliberately trying to believe she's a b*tch because of her good looks - no it's something more, it's just something about her demeanor that makes me question her intentions. I don't think she's 'gorgeous' either, she sort of strikes me as a Megan Fox wannabe lol.
''Oh Hai Mark''

blahblah20
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by blahblah20 »

teal wrote:She looks way prettier in her pictures.
I agree. I mean she's pretty in her videos but no where near as pretty as she appears in pictures.

Sassycat
Talker
Talker

Post by Sassycat »

Looks wise, this girl is a total two face to me. In some pictures i've seen she is good looking, but then I watch a video and I see a completely different girl. In videos I don't find her pretty AT ALL.

I subscribed to her videos a couple weeks ago and after watching a couple videos, I unsubscribed a few days later. I just can't stand her. I really don't know what it is.

Flaffy22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Flaffy22 »

Sassycat wrote:Looks wise, this girl is a total two face to me. In some pictures i've seen she is good looking, but then I watch a video and I see a completely different girl. In videos I don't find her pretty AT ALL.

I subscribed to her videos a couple weeks ago and after watching a couple videos, I unsubscribed a few days later. I just can't stand her. I really don't know what it is.
I had to unsub too shortly after I subscribed to her (I could only tolerate her for a few days, I think 3-4 tops) there's something about her I can't put my finger on that just drives me crazy. She reminds me of one of those overdone MAC counter girls who are secretly the biggest b*tches ever but act all sickeningly sweet to your face just so they can get a 'sale'. I doubt she has much education either too, it's probably not even a priority in her mind. Seems like a Jersey girl.
''Oh Hai Mark''

Return to “carlibel55”