carlibel55

lotus
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: carlibel55

Post by lotus »

She needs to quit doing videos . Seriously .

letmetellyou
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by letmetellyou »

so, i guess she changed the rules?

" * if you want me to win "

Paulinalovesyou
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Paulinalovesyou »

well of course she changed the rules, after she gained over 1000000 votes today by bribing and FORCING her subs to vote. guess she couldn't handle all the hate and negativity she was getting for people saying if she won it would be because she bribed people!

Glitzngold
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Glitzngold »

Wow I can't believe she's bribing people for votes. Pathetic. I'm un subscribed from carli she just seems so... Thirsty lol.

Post by Guest »

One of the tweets she replied to: No clue! It's not as serious as every1 is making it seem haha “@mmariela01: @carlibybel What do yu win if you win the ryan seacrest contest?”

Well apparently it was serious enough to bribe people for votes :roll:

eframe4
Stalker
Stalker

Post by eframe4 »

Wow. You guys really need to lay off. All you're doing is talking about how shallow she is, insecure she might be, etc. Do you realize what you're doing yourselves? Stop wasting your energy worrying about what other beautiful girls are doing. Do your own thing if you don't like what they do. You don't have to watch the videos. She never made a video talking badly about any of you or your appearances. YOU are the shallow ones. Leave her alone.

maluca
Informer
Informer

Post by maluca »

If you put yourself out for the world to see, don't get upset when the world doesn't like what they see. It's the way of the game.

Are there any more youtube people who do videos for FUN? I'm so sick and tired of this becoming people's jobs so that everything becomes a front for something else.

Post by Guest »

I don't mind her asking people to vote, at the end of the day you have a choice whether you want to enter or not, and granted very few people would ever do something for someone else if it's not a give and take relationship, although she's had quite a few giveaways in the past where she didn't ask anything of her viewers apart from entering. I think sometimes people just blow things out of proportion, you'll see celebrities doing the exact same thing! With strictly come dancing, or x-factor whatever, even celebs beg for votes so I don't see what the big deal is.

beedybong
Learner
Learner

Post by beedybong »

I shouldn't like this girl because of all her super forced "positivity" I kinda do, idk why she's likable. I didnt vote for her, I didnt vote at all Ryan Secrest is lame.

kimmigg
Learner
Learner

Post by kimmigg »

I think its so sad and discusting what she did by bribing, when Nicole who has less subbies was wayyyy ahead and winning fair and square, and shes ''supposedly'' friends with her, even sent Nicole a bday gift (instagram pic) to only backstabb her later...on thedirty.com ppl previously posted how she'll do anything to get ahead, I see how thats totally true....she needs to apologies to Nicole publicaly to have any chance of getting back in good graces, she says its for her 500 000 subs but yet she made it a rule for her contest...unrelavent. i'm just really disapointed cuz she always promotes positivity and equality, yet she didnt practice what she preaches. Oh and also her bff Sam twitted ''Bitch'' and when a follower asked if it was for nguerriero19 she never replied to clarify that it wasnt...

Post by Guest »

kimmigg wrote:I think its so sad and discusting what she did by bribing, when Nicole who has less subbies was wayyyy ahead and winning fair and square, and shes ''supposedly'' friends with her, even sent Nicole a bday gift (instagram pic) to only backstabb her later...on thedirty.com ppl previously posted how she'll do anything to get ahead, I see how thats totally true....she needs to apologies to Nicole publicaly to have any chance of getting back in good graces, she says its for her 500 000 subs but yet she made it a rule for her contest...unrelavent. i'm just really disapointed cuz she always promotes positivity and equality, yet she didnt practice what she preaches. Oh and also her bff Sam twitted ''Bitch'' and when a follower asked if it was for nguerriero19 she never replied to clarify that it wasnt...
Of course it was about Nicole, how convenient that it was right after she ranted about Carli bribing people. Sam is Carli's biggest fan (ass kisser)... I know they're best friends, but she treats her like god and as if she's perfect and has no competition in the world. It really irks me. From what I can tell they are both snotty girls who think they're better than everyone.

blahhhhh
Learner
Learner

Post by blahhhhh »

xotaylornicolle wrote:
kimmigg wrote:I think its so sad and discusting what she did by bribing, when Nicole who has less subbies was wayyyy ahead and winning fair and square, and shes ''supposedly'' friends with her, even sent Nicole a bday gift (instagram pic) to only backstabb her later...on thedirty.com ppl previously posted how she'll do anything to get ahead, I see how thats totally true....she needs to apologies to Nicole publicaly to have any chance of getting back in good graces, she says its for her 500 000 subs but yet she made it a rule for her contest...unrelavent. i'm just really disapointed cuz she always promotes positivity and equality, yet she didnt practice what she preaches. Oh and also her bff Sam twitted ''Bitch'' and when a follower asked if it was for nguerriero19 she never replied to clarify that it wasnt...
Of course it was about Nicole, how convenient that it was right after she ranted about Carli bribing people. Sam is Carli's biggest fan (ass kisser)... I know they're best friends, but she treats her like god and as if she's perfect and has no competition in the world. It really irks me. From what I can tell they are both snotty girls who think they're better than everyone.
Who is Sam? Does she make youtube videos?

kimmigg
Learner
Learner

Post by kimmigg »

Who is Sam? Does she make youtube videos?[/quote]

Sam is Carli's BFF, shes a DJ and she appears in a couple of her videos

livelovelaughx
Learner
Learner

Post by livelovelaughx »

I know a lot of people don't like nicole because she comes off as a person with a strong attitude. But like I've said before, if I feel a person is fake, or putting on a show, I'll stop watching. Nicole may seem feisty, but I actually like her tutorials and I feel like she puts work and thought into them. I subbed to carli whatever because I saw like 2 of her videos and thought I liked her. Her voice is sooooo annoying(just like Andreaschoice's nails on chalkboard) and after 30 seconds I get bored. Someone said she's looks like the type of girl who's really nice to your face to get you to do things for her and then acts like a bitch behind your back. That's the vibe I get from her too. Nicole didn't bribe anyone to vote for her. She just asked for votes. That carli chick is sneaky, annoying, and fake.

kamkardash
Informer
Informer

Post by kamkardash »

She looks horrible in her 500k Giveaway video. Everything about it...her jewelry, makeup, extensions, outfit....all screamed drag to me.

blahhhhh
Learner
Learner

Post by blahhhhh »

kimmigg wrote:
Sam is Carli's BFF, shes a DJ and she appears in a couple of her videos
Thanks! I have been UNsubscribed to her for a while. Not a hater or anything... But I just lost interest.

TruthHurts
Stalker
Stalker

Post by TruthHurts »

Here is a recent article about Carli's disgraceful "bribing" to win Ryan Seacrest's popularity contest: http://www.examiner.com/article/youtube-beauty-wars

kimmigg
Learner
Learner

Post by kimmigg »

TruthHurts wrote:Here is a recent article about Carli's disgraceful "bribing" to win Ryan Seacrest's popularity contest: http://www.examiner.com/article/youtube-beauty-wars

wowww , the article was trying to be unbiased but Carli still just doesnt look good in this situation, truthfully she should be disqualified...the fact that she hasnt addressed the issue or accepted the interview confirms she truly doesnt give a fuck about her friendship to Nicole...

Makeupglory
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Makeupglory »

Can anyone explain how Carli got so popular, she came out of nowhere! I didn't even know about her til about 2 months ago..

Ilovecats1992
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Ilovecats1992 »

My THEORY on how she got so popular...
I think this past tumblr fashion has become extremely popular. A lot of the clothes on tumblr, I've noticed, are from brands/boutiques in Australia. Sabo Skirt has become popular recently and I myself started shopping there after looking at a few popular pictures on Instagram. The first time I saw Carli was shortly after i was subscribed to Sabo Skirt on Instagram, they would repost her pictures on their Instagram saying Beauty Guru CARLIBYBEL wearing our blah blah blah go check her out. I went on her instagram thinking I could find some inspiration and the girl hashtags the hell out of anything she is wearing. I noticed she aslo had a youtube channel so I decided to check it out. She had a few videos on sabo skirt and also they started sending her free stuff. I think this helped her get popular and she probably pulled a few other stunts like this with other companies.

Return to “carlibel55”