Continue here...

gurugossipgirl83
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Melmphs Part 2

Post by gurugossipgirl83 »

So she changed her Facebook name from Melissa Raymond to Melissa Autry. Huh. Guess she gave up trying to hide it. It's too far gone now, it's out everywhere that she is getting divorced. I don't know why she kept trying to hide it or pretend like it wasn't happening. If she "wasn't ready to talk about it" then she could have easily just said, "Ricky and I are getting a divorce (or separating or whatever) however I am not ready to talk about it at this time and would like to ask for everyone to please respect me and my families privacy during this time." I mean, at least it would help put *SOME* of all the questions and speculations to rest, you know? But "losing" your wedding ring, saying that "WE" are "downsizing", losing ridiculous amounts of weight, sniffling like crazy and rubbing your nose in all of your recent videos, bruises on your arms, Hadley being MIA except mainly on weekends, filming while sitting on the FLOOR in a pretty much empty bedroom, messages from your supposed mother in law saying that you left her son for another man.....come on Melissa. We aren't stupid! Just address it SOMEHOW. Ignoring it completely is only going to keep everyone TALKING and asking questions non stop. Sorry but she is only making it worse for herself. I just don't get it.

gurugossipgirl83
Debater
Debater

Post by gurugossipgirl83 »

Also this last video of hers with Hadley in it (What's in My Makeup Bag)...WOW! It was especially bad! It literally seemed like she was just doing a video to "do a video" because she needed to throw something, anything up. I noticed that when she was swatching the lipsticks that were in her bag, 99% of the time she would swatch them on her hand and then not even point to which swatch on her hand was the lipstick that she just swatched, when normally (way back when..) she would have done that. It just seemed sooooo rushed and thrown together, like she didn't give a damn about the video that she was sitting there making. Like she just needed to get something up quick. It also seemed like she couldn't be the least bit bothered with Hadley, grabbing stuff out of her hands and picking her up so fast and then just plopping her on the floor on the other side of her. UGH. I hate seeing her and her videos like this because I used to LOVE watching her. She was my favorite! It just isn't the same anymore, not AT ALL.

tgal789
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by tgal789 »

disestablishment wrote:
gurugossipgirl83 wrote: If she "wasn't ready to talk about it" then she could have easily just said, "Ricky and I are getting a divorce (or separating or whatever) however I am not ready to talk about it at this time and would like to ask for everyone to please respect me and my families privacy during this time."
No kidding. This is one of the things that really befuddles me about youtubers, is that instead of just getting it over with and telling subscribers, politely, that it's none of their damn business anyway (cause to be fair, it isn't out business), they try to hide huuuuuuuuge nuggets of info and then THAT is what blows up. We definitely gossip more about the hiding of secrets than the secrets themselves.
I think a lot of us are genuinely concerned about her and for her. Yes, we are nosy nellies, too, and yeah she does sort of insult our intelligence by playing these little games (almost like she is purposely playing this out to get more views and interest/chatter on her channel, for which I would not be surprised at all if she did). But at the end of the day she is a woman with a child and their welfare is what matters most. So hopefully all of this speculation is just that, speculation.

But the way it is playing out does not look good.

A lot of us liked her from the beginning before she became over the top. She skyrocketed really fast and her fans give her one major ego boost. So many of us who have watched her from the beginning question who she really is, especially now, with all of this going on.

She has said more than once that she does stuff to get attention to her channel, so again, some of us question who the real Mel is...

If she wanted to stay all business and not bring family into it, she should have. She brought Hadlie into the videos (likely to get more views and interest in her channel) and touted herself as a Christian, gave her life story, had her husband in a couple of her videos and her keeks, so she made her private life public. VERY public...

A lot of these gurus need reality checks.
I think when someone mentioned a lot of these women think they are like the Kardashians they are right. They put themselves out there and expose their lives to the world but then when something 'bad' or unsavory happens, they want people to look the other way.....

I know some think these youtube gurus are strangers, and they are, but when you watch snippets of their lives every day, you inevitably begin to feel like you 'know' them and a lot of times feel happy, mad or sad with them....so again, it is a lot like those who watch the Real Housewives series.....no the audience does not 'know' these women, but that does not stop people from talking about them or wondering about them or commenting on their antics........;)

dragonfruit
Learner
Learner

Post by dragonfruit »

A lot of people on her videos are asking for "life updates".. I wonder if she ever will address this issue or if she thinks that if she ignores it long enough it will just die down. With the whole divorce thing being in public records anyone can see, the least she could do is address that and say she would appreciate her privacy for everything else now,otherwise she is making herself seem suspicious while people will continue to talk.

herpderp
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by herpderp »

I honestly find Hadlie annoying as fuck in her videos. When I go to watch Melissa's videos, I don't go there to watch Hadlie walk around and disrupt whatever Mel's saying. Keep your kid in another room while you film if you want to seem somewhat professional to companies. :roll:

tgal789
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by tgal789 »

dragonfruit wrote:A lot of people on her videos are asking for "life updates".. I wonder if she ever will address this issue or if she thinks that if she ignores it long enough it will just die down. With the whole divorce thing being in public records anyone can see, the least she could do is address that and say she would appreciate her privacy for everything else now,otherwise she is making herself seem suspicious while people will continue to talk.

See that is why i think she is just using this to stir up interest in her and her channel..she hides nothing..she has talked about her drug problems, her adoption story, so I think she is using this current turn of events to stir up a bunch of interest and get a lot of views and comments..otherwise she would not have even alluded to things she has like the lost ring and downsizing...does she really think her viewers are that dumb....? oh wait...lol ;)

The longer she lets it go..I don't know..she may be using it to further interest in her channel, but some folks will be turned off by it if she just lets it go and does not answer questions...it might make her look all the more suspicious, as some have already said..

And yes it is all her business but when you bring your family into your videos and all your media nd social outlets then people will have questions.....

norilangdon
Learner
Learner

Post by norilangdon »

herpderp wrote:I honestly find Hadlie annoying as fuck in her videos. When I go to watch Melissa's videos, I don't go there to watch Hadlie walk around and disrupt whatever Mel's saying. Keep your kid in another room while you film if you want to seem somewhat professional to companies. :roll:
So do I. Unfortunately a lot of people are amused by disruptive children and Melissa will continue to feature Hadlie as long as people ask for her. But personally, I can't stand when I'm trying to listen to what she's saying and all of a sudden I hear a child scream or yelp or take something from her hand, it's so annoying.

razzledazzle
Informer
Informer

Post by razzledazzle »

norilangdon wrote:
herpderp wrote:I honestly find Hadlie annoying as fuck in her videos. When I go to watch Melissa's videos, I don't go there to watch Hadlie walk around and disrupt whatever Mel's saying. Keep your kid in another room while you film if you want to seem somewhat professional to companies. :roll:
So do I. Unfortunately a lot of people are amused by disruptive children and Melissa will continue to feature Hadlie as long as people ask for her. But personally, I can't stand when I'm trying to listen to what she's saying and all of a sudden I hear a child scream or yelp or take something from her hand, it's so annoying.
Me three.

Mrs. Realistic
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Mrs. Realistic »

razzledazzle wrote:
norilangdon wrote:
Me three.
Me four! I watch the beauty videos to relax on the little downtime I have and the last thing I want is to see kids grabbing, screaming, crying, being disruptive. That has no business on a beauty channel. Take it to the mommy channels or vlogs.

RoxanneDawn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by RoxanneDawn »

Why would she put Haldie in her video thumbnail with cuts and scrapes all over her face?
I'm sure she wanted to shut up her haters saying, 'look! I didn't lose custody of my child!' But next time try to do so when your child isn't covered in cuts all over her face.
Mother of the year over there....

tgal789
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by tgal789 »

So..I was up late last night (couldn't sleep..too much coffee late in the day..) and I was poking around and saw Mel 'likes' several pretty vulgar FB pages..(did a search for photos liked/commented on by Mel)...some of the photos are pretty vulgar and just bad taste..kind of irksome and interesting and a little disturbing that a mid-thirty-year-old woman with a small child who is a 'devout' Christian woman would get jazzed over...

This is one little gem she commented on...

There are thousands of comments, could not find her exact one..but she comments on some sick stuff and apparently 'likes' several sick pages...blech
No wonder her mother in law told people to stop telling her how great she is....

I know facebook is a nice way to get a little chuckle but this is just sick..esp coming from a 30-something year old woman with a small child and 'devout Christian'...jmo....

sassyone
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sassyone »

OMG..seriously? Did you see what kind of page that is?? Wow...
What other kind of stuff has she liked?

Makes you wonder who she really is......

No sign of her today on Instagram, no video either.

PuppiesLove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PuppiesLove »

^^ OMG i didn't even see the title of the page until you mentioned it lol that makes it even worse. WOW

tgal789
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by tgal789 »

If you're on facebook just do a search for Melissa Autry then click her name, then click the search bar at the top of the Facebook page, and photos of Melissa Autry then pulls up, click that, and then click the search bar again photos commented on by Melissa Autry...there aren't a ton, but it definitely is an eye-opener...

tgal789
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by tgal789 »

Let's just hope her comment was something like 'y'all are sick!' but then what would attract her to such a page in the first place....blech :barf:

DC1013
Talker
Talker

Post by DC1013 »

Oh sweet lord, someone tell that woman she can't sing. Every time I hear that stupid ass song she sings "y'all ready for the weekend baby, y'all ready for the weekend, yeah,yeah" in that annoying voice of hers I want to punch her in her greasy forehead. Her kid is not cute at all and needs to stay off camera. And lastly, the over use of the word "okay" every 5-10 seconds UGH! I can't watch her videos anymore.

Pyramid11
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Pyramid11 »

I used to love Melissa. I'm with everyone here - she's a trainwreck.

Return to “Melmphs”