ThatsHeart

heavengonnawait
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ThatsHeart

Post by heavengonnawait »

INdifferent wrote:^^ I'm very much guilty of that! Maybe it's just that people have different perspectives on it, for example I would never have dated a guy for longer than say 5 years without a ring on my finger - that's just me. On the other hand, my brother has been with his gf for 11 years this Aug, no talk of engagement although I hassle him about him all the time :rofl: so yeah I suppose it's not fair to do that but it's also normal for people to wonder what the future holds.
I completely get everyone's opinion. I've been with/lived with {long story} my boyfriend for 3 years. After the one year, everyone's on top of us asking about marriage and kids. Yeh we want both {well I do lol, he's meh about marriage} but it grates on my nerves when people bug us about it.

I don't think I could go past the 5yr anniversary without something. But at least we live together.

caramel45
Debater
Debater

Post by caramel45 »

I know in certain cultures that it okay to continue to live under your parents roof until you are married if you have a job, but I highly doubt Arnold has a job. Not all of us are saying they should get married, but they should at least start living together at some point, especially if you've been together for almost 10 years.

justguest
Learner
Learner

Post by justguest »

This is such a touchy subject but i don't think we should apply our own views on marriage onto them. Every couple is different and believe in different things. Some live together before marriage, others wait. Some marry and others simply don't want to. Maybe they have personal goals they would like to achieve before? Maybe the plan to have babies after they marry so they want to wait a bit longer? Or maybe they just aren't ready. Even if people are together for so long it doesn't mean everything has been perfect during that time. They'll do it when they're ready, if they even plan to.

-Vivi
Talker
Talker

Post by -Vivi »

SHE GOT A BOOB JOB?! :o Holy cow. Did she ever talk about it or.... we're just all assuming things?
Remember to credit.

Batila
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Batila »

^she has never talked about it but you can see the change in older pics. There was one pic where she is on vacation at a beach or something. She is wearing a yellow tank top and they look so much big.

Batila
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Batila »

^ All about her boob job the pic I mentioned is on page 9 of this thread ;)

BayAreaGoddess
Lurker
Lurker

Post by BayAreaGoddess »

In her latest video, Heart did a q & a. She said that she hated school, that school is not for everyone. Then she answers a question: if you weren't doing make up, what would your career be? She answered nursing. She must be dumb as rocks because nursing takes a lot of school.

Then she answers a question about having kids. She replies that she's still a kid and how is she supposed to have kids if she's still a kid. Wtf?! She's 27, right? Even at 25, I did not consider myself a kid. What's wrong with her? I don't understand why she has this mentality! But it sure does explain WHY she acts/dresses so childish. Wow.

Thisisridic
Debater
Debater

Post by Thisisridic »

:rofl: I was thinking the same thing. If you hate school, you can't be a nurse. Imagine Heart taking OChem... or physics, or any science class for that matter. All my friends who wanted to be a nurse took at least one upper division chemistry or physics class in college. Did this girl really go to college? And wasn't she in real estate before youtube?

lola122
Learner
Learner

Post by lola122 »

justguest wrote:This is such a touchy subject but i don't think we should apply our own views on marriage onto them. Every couple is different and believe in different things. Some live together before marriage, others wait. Some marry and others simply don't want to. Maybe they have personal goals they would like to achieve before? Maybe the plan to have babies after they marry so they want to wait a bit longer? Or maybe they just aren't ready. Even if people are together for so long it doesn't mean everything has been perfect during that time. They'll do it when they're ready, if they even plan to.
I agree. They don't NEED to live together. I know for some Asians...it's a cultural thing to not live together before marriage. Everyone has their reasons and their isn't a rule to get married or live with someone just cuz you've been with them for awhile.

itsmee
Debater
Debater

Post by itsmee »

I really dont give a damn about them living together or not honestly but what bugs me is how imature she acts. Her and arnold have major peter pan syndrome and the fact shes 26/27 and refers to herself as a kid is laughable. Shes jumping on the whole beth mota cute teenager bandwagon to appeal to 13 year olds. I saw some pics for her recent meetup and anrnold is in them looking like a spare taking pics with all the young girls. He seriously needs to find his own job/hobby he totally rides off hearts internet fame lol he makes me cringe so bad. Also she had no fucking chance of being a nurse she comes across so dumb. She never went to college at all, she worked as a receptionist in a real estate company and hated it then left as soon as she started making a tiny bit money on youtube. She basically stalked jlovesmac at her meet ups so they became friends, heart used jarmaine for views then dumped her. Its fumny coz when ppl ask her how she got started on youtube she never mentions jarmaine who basically made heart popular.

Haha how annoying is heart im his video shes so full of herself

BayAreaGoddess
Lurker
Lurker

Post by BayAreaGoddess »

She probably doesn't want to live with Arnold because that would require her to NOT be lazy. She would have to wake up at a decent time, cook, clean, be responsible. Even her dog has bad manners. She's so irresponsible her dog isn't even trained properly. If it requires work, I don't think Heart would want to do it. She just makes lame videos that her brainless minions love. I don't consider her a makeup guru. I don't even know why she has a palette out.

INdifferent
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by INdifferent »

I swear I cannot cope with these youtubers posting back to school videos when they're way beyond those years!!!!! They should be punished :FU:
Please bear with me, English is my second language

skinnylatte
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by skinnylatte »

Ugh that burp. It was NOT cute.

Edit that shit out! :evil:

mystical-rose
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mystical-rose »

I agree with everyone. A nursing degree is considered one of the hardest undergrad degrees. It requires a lot of rigorous work, and you have to be mentally, physically, and emotionally prepared to go down that path after highschool. I don't think she thought that statement through. Didn't she say in a Haulerdeals video that she dropped out of nursing school to go into real estate? Is she forgetting why she dropped out before?

almondeyed1988
Learner
Learner

Post by almondeyed1988 »

She made herself seem way more career driven than she actually is in that Haulerdeal video. If you look at her very early videos, she had ootd of her going to her job. She worked in a real estate office. Ppl dug around and found out that she was an office assistant there. Now I'm not saying she didn't think about nursing school but I'm sure that when she actually looked at the requirements and took like one class, she probably dropped out. Nursing is extremely hard and Heart doesn't have the discipline or dedication to be one. I can't believe she said that she is a kid and kids can't have kids. I'm about the same age as her. I'm not ready to have kids right now but I do want to eventually. She tries to act young and dress young but I'm noticing her face isn't aging as gracefully. She is looking more and more like an aunty whenever I see her. Especially when she wears red lipstick lol. She probably would look her age if she dressed and acted like it lol.

idontknow

Post by idontknow »

mystical-rose
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mystical-rose »

"Veterinarians are doctor's, right?" Smh at her comment in her vlog. But I did like her interactions with her family.

Batila
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Batila »

Her family seems so close and loving i kinda envy that about her but thats it.

Thisisridic
Debater
Debater

Post by Thisisridic »

Does anyone else notice that lately (maybe the past few months of so) Heart's smiles in her videos seem kind of forced (her smile doesn't quite reach her eyes)? Compared to past videos when Heart wasn't as popular, it seemed like she enjoyed life, and was genuinely happy to be making Youtube videos. Now it just seems like making videos is a chore and she's not really enjoying it. And I don't mean just Heart, I've noticed other gurus who've been making videos for a long time get like this too. The spark in their eyes seem to disappear..

mystical-rose
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mystical-rose »

^Sometimes a hobby should be left a hobby and it should be not forced into a career. A lot of youtubers just don't seem into it anymore.

Return to “P-U”