ihategurus
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ThatsHeart

Post by ihategurus »

I'm confused, Is Heart in NYC or what?
Coz she posted a pic of Junior, her outfit for lunch (that looks like it was taken from her room) on instagram, all the while she was in NYC.

rollietrollypollie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by rollietrollypollie »

I can't stand that ugly mess of a hair bun type thing she does.. that is all lol
This is the deep and dying breath of, this love that we've been working on.

lisbeth123
Informer
Informer

Post by lisbeth123 »

rollietrollypollie wrote:I can't stand that ugly mess of a hair bun type thing she does.. that is all lol
Lol!! Right?! I was just thinking, "is she serious with that bun and bow" on her last instagram pic. At 3am, after spending the day cleaning, I sure as hell don't look that cutesy hahaha

CherryCake
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CherryCake »

How can i insert images on this forum? I posted a comment on her recent get ready with me video and she replied :?

I told her to stop making the same get ready with me videos since she's uploaded no less than 3 and it's the same video every single time. She replied by saying that get ready with me videos are her most requested video topics and she'll stop doing them once people stop requesting them "..hahahahaha xoxo"

If you've uploaded like FIVE get ready with me videos just because people are asking for the same video every single time, you must be a really shitty guru. "Guru". I mean, come up with another idea for God's sake. And i doubt that people are asking for get ready with me videos EVERY SINGLE TIME. I don't even see anyone requesting for these videos.

quinnofheartz
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by quinnofheartz »

It seems like all she does all day is paint her nails and post a picture of it on Instagram.

MadamCruella
Learner
Learner

Post by MadamCruella »

quinnofheartz wrote:It seems like all she does all day is paint her nails and post a picture of it on Instagram.
Girl needs to step away from the nail polishes. She paints her nails so much that they're yellow.

Heart
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Heart »

is she serious shes in Indonesia again and then shes goin to Hong Kong :O

Forever Eccentric
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Forever Eccentric »

Agree! Her nails are the color of mustard!

keepitreal
Talker
Talker

Post by keepitreal »

Jeez all this women does is go on holiday. This year she's done florida, new york, indonesia, bali singapore, cancun now indonesia and hongkong again. Damn she sure does make bank considering she is lazy as hell and post 1 vid every like 2 weeks with the same lame ass content. Im kind of confused why she didnt go with him and she was bitching like omg what am I going to do with my life for a
week or so without arnold. Like seriously do u have no independence or friends???? Plus I was also curious what does arnold do. He is forever showering her with gifts she just posted on instagram he bought her a chanel purse from france. We all know he studied law but hes what 27 now so hes finished with that. And I really dont think he has a job considering he is with heart everyday during the day so I take it he just lives off his parents as he still lives at home? Not bashing, just curious. Also he bought her tiks to go see 1 direction, I hope to god she is taking ann or a girlfriend like why the hell would u drag ur bf to see them when the crowd will just consist of 13 year old girls screaming. I wouldnt even put my boyfriend thru that. I cant even watch her vids anymore shea a 25 year old women acting like a 15 year old its pathetic. She is awful at describing products, we all know shes not smart at all but jeez women read a book! When talking about her vs moisturizer, she said "I dont know the scent its says on the tub ummm rasberry I dont know what that is" wtf really heart you are sooo dumb! I hope its an act to try act younger and be cute for her 12 yo fans but girl get a grip on your life! Arnold seems smart, he must facepalm at half the shit she comes out with.

keepitreal
Talker
Talker

Post by keepitreal »

Wow did not mean for that to be so long hah im sorry

Batila
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Batila »

This girl rarely posts vids but she always manages to post a get ready with me type vid every month. Her makeup skills are crap seriously.

jello456
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by jello456 »

I swear in every video with and outfit of the day or picture on instagram she is always wearing cut off shorts :roll: . She needs a new look.

yetanotherlurker
Informer
Informer

Post by yetanotherlurker »

Batila wrote:This girl rarely posts vids but she always manages to post a get ready with me type vid every month. Her makeup skills are crap seriously.
It's because it's a sponsored ipsy post so yup she makes sure to get that up every month. And in this month's/her most recent video I absolutely CRINGED when she loaded on the blush and contour. Less is more Heart. LESS. IS. MORE.

Learner
Learner

Post by 12345 »

I rarely watch her videos anymore because I can't stand how she does her little laugh after almost every sentence..it's really annoying.. does anyone know what I'm talking about? the little laugh she does all. the. freaking. time.

kimmigg
Learner
Learner

Post by kimmigg »

12345 wrote:I rarely watch her videos anymore because I can't stand how she does her little laugh after almost every sentence..it's really annoying.. does anyone know what I'm talking about? the little laugh she does all. the. freaking. time.
YESSSSSSS omg its soooooo fake and forced, like imagine having a conversation in real life with a person who did that FML loll i cant stand that forced giggle

trigger
Learner
Learner

Post by trigger »

yetanotherlurker wrote:
Batila wrote:This girl rarely posts vids but she always manages to post a get ready with me type vid every month. Her makeup skills are crap seriously.
It's because it's a sponsored ipsy post so yup she makes sure to get that up every month. And in this month's/her most recent video I absolutely CRINGED when she loaded on the blush and contour. Less is more Heart. LESS. IS. MORE.

WOW, she can't even do her eyebrows the same colour, such a "guru" :roll:
English is not my first language, sorry in advance for my grammar :P

Batila
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Batila »

Being on ipsy and she can't even do makeup it's always the same damn look winged eyeliner and minimal to no shadow. I feel like her channel has been the same damn thing for a year now. But you know I prefer those vids over any video with arnold in it I just find them so annoying together kinda like wah and weylie.

Custard
Learner
Learner

Post by Custard »

I guess I have to give it up for her; she is able to maintain one particular style: pastel-vomit. It's no difference than one who prefers a punk/rocker chic style. But as someone previously said, the girl is a walking Forever 21! I don't know how old she is, but something tells me that she dresses younger than her age. It just doesn't suit her. :?

foxoxoxo
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by foxoxoxo »

Yeah her last grwm made me cringe big time, just because of how she dresses, you can tell she dresses younger than her age and its obvious
Makoto Tachibana gives me a reason to get up in the morning Image

astyle
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by astyle »

man, must be nice to go on vacations all the time and get expensive gifts from your bf.

so much for putting up 3 or so videos a month. this girl must be making bank apparently.

Return to “P-U”