ThatsHeart

s0_vain
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ThatsHeart

Post by s0_vain »

I used to like her a lot. But then again once the sponsors started pouring in, she became so cookie-cutter. The ripped shorts, Rebecca Minkoff mini-MAC (in several different colour) purse, hipster shirts are getting tired.

lisbeth123
Informer
Informer

Post by lisbeth123 »

Anyone see her on itsjudyslife? She had quite the stink eye.

yetanotherlurker
Informer
Informer

Post by yetanotherlurker »

lisbeth123 wrote:Anyone see her on itsjudyslife? She had quite the stink eye.
Oh my gosh, really???? Is it in the vlog for today or something? Were they hanging out or did they just run into each other, or...? I've got to go watch it!! :fit2:

Batila
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Batila »

I agree she always acts like such a sassy bitch in others peoples vlogs. But in her vids she acts all sweet and innocent. I remember watching her once in one of charis' vlogs awhile back and she acted totally standoffish and not as nice as I thought she was.

JenBunny
Debater
Debater

Post by JenBunny »

lol I watch Judy's vlogs religiously and when she talked to "Heart" (Kamaye), Heart was like "blah blah shit!" and covered her mouth quickly as if she didn't mean to say a bad word. lol Oh Heartsy Fartsy, we all know you're not as innocent and sweet as you act on your monthly shit videos!

astyle
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by astyle »

^ OMG THIS. i knew i wasn't the only one who thought so!

in judy's vlog, heart seemed snobby.

plus, what was up with her DIY video!? gluing flowers on shorts!? what are we 5 years old?

JenBunny
Debater
Debater

Post by JenBunny »

haha @astyle, I know right. -___- That's not even worth a tutorial or video or blog post. A monkey could do that! I wonder what she said or did at the Ipsy "workshops" since she doesn't know what the meaning of work is...

LadyDaydream
Talker
Talker

Post by LadyDaydream »

She annoys me like no other. I unsubscribed a while back. She's so useless. All she does is hauls to brag about how many pairs of shoes she bought in different colors. The only makeup tutorials she does are her stupid sponsored ones. You can practically see the fakeness oozing out of her. This girl does not deserve a penny of YouTube money. And my goodness don't get me started on what a bird brain she is. I'd be surprised if she even finished high school

JenBunny
Debater
Debater

Post by JenBunny »

Just when we call her lazy, she makes a nonsensical video about her nail polish collection and holds each bottle up, saying each name one by one! -__- (Heart's thinking: HEY guyz, I'm not lazy! See?! I'm saying each name of my polish. lolz.) It would've been easier to just post the names in the description bar or in a blog or even type in names on the video! I don't want to hear her voice again for a few weeks. lol I feel dumb watching her videos. I'm still subscribed hoping that she will put out something worth watching. Maybe she will; maybe she never will!

quinnofheartz
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by quinnofheartz »

JenBunny wrote:Just when we call her lazy, she makes a nonsensical video about her nail polish collection and holds each bottle up, saying each name one by one! -__- (Heart's thinking: HEY guyz, I'm not lazy! See?! I'm saying each name of my polish. lolz.) It would've been easier to just post the names in the description bar or in a blog or even type in names on the video! I don't want to hear her voice again for a few weeks. lol I feel dumb watching her videos. I'm still subscribed hoping that she will put out something worth watching. Maybe she will; maybe she never will!
I just saw this video and it was sooo wack. Like I as soon as she was on her third nail polish bottle...I clicked out the video. Why would anyone watch her hold up each of her nail polish bottle one by one and telling us the name of it...Lmao. Too funny.

tutu
Learner
Learner

Post by tutu »

quinnofheartz wrote:
JenBunny wrote:Just when we call her lazy, she makes a nonsensical video about her nail polish collection and holds each bottle up, saying each name one by one! -__- (Heart's thinking: HEY guyz, I'm not lazy! See?! I'm saying each name of my polish. lolz.) It would've been easier to just post the names in the description bar or in a blog or even type in names on the video! I don't want to hear her voice again for a few weeks. lol I feel dumb watching her videos. I'm still subscribed hoping that she will put out something worth watching. Maybe she will; maybe she never will!
I just saw this video and it was sooo wack. Like I as soon as she was on her third nail polish bottle...I clicked out the video. Why would anyone watch her hold up each of her nail polish bottle one by one and telling us the name of it...Lmao. Too funny.
My thoughts exactly. She has no genuine creativity. He "creativeness" comes from copying other people and that video just shows that. I was like.. "seriously??" I watched until she was done with her stash of pink nail polishes and clicked out because like you, I couldn't stand her fake high-pitched voice, reciting all these names like a pre-school kid. Oh heart.. what the heck were you thinking?

Batila
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Batila »

Ugh I'm so glad I didn't bother to watch her stupid nail polish video! I usually fast forward when she hauls nail polish stuff it's just ridiculous to me. Also her latest "tutorial" was such a sloppy mess she forgot to show several parts.

trigger
Learner
Learner

Post by trigger »

What do you think about her straight hair?

it makes her look more grown up. more like her real age lol
English is not my first language, sorry in advance for my grammar :P

onacloud
Lurker
Lurker

Post by onacloud »

I'm so glad I'm not the only one who realizes all she does is copy everyone else.
Does anyone remember when she highlighted SophiaLizShine in her favorites? Sophia had awesome armcandy and the best stacks and then Heart starts watching her videos and trying to do her own armcandy and suddenly Heart's the one who invented it and everyone on YT is like "Heart has the best armcandy, she's a genius!" Even Sophia talked about it in one of her OOTD's!
Heart has no originality, no creativity, and she's tired. It's time for her to go back to whatever job she was doing when she first started, because YT is not a promising path for her.

JenBunny
Debater
Debater

Post by JenBunny »

I think Heart looks fine with either straight or curly hair. I just wish she put out videos with more substance! -__- I feel like all her makeup videos are the same. And the room tours are the same. She is starting to bore me. lol

LadyDaydream
Talker
Talker

Post by LadyDaydream »

How in the world does she still have subscribers??? Literally the only time she posts a tutorial is for her stupid monthly ipsy videos. Other than that, it's all hauls. Idk how people can still be subscribed to that airhead

astyle
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by astyle »

girl can't really sing. yet, she insists on "singing" in her videos/vlogs.

i like her vlogs, just don't like her singing.

i wonder if her and arnold are living together? but if they are strict on religion/values idk if they would live together before they got engaged or before they got married..but it does make me wonder because they are old enough to live together.. and they've been together a long time. plus, it would kind of make sense since they're almost always together...

what does arnold do? i doubt he relies on his youtube channel? he graduated like a year or 2 ago right?

Batila
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Batila »

I prefer her vlogs to her pointless beauty videos. I just hate how every vlog is her and arnold I wish she'd do vlogs with her friends for a change I just find them so annoying together at times.

Innerthoughts
Learner
Learner

Post by Innerthoughts »

She's actually part of ipsy now. Which makes sense cause ipsy is terrible and so is she
Haven't you heard? I'm the crazy bitch around here

As1014
Informer
Informer

Post by As1014 »

astyle wrote:
what does arnold do? i doubt he relies on his youtube channel? he graduated like a year or 2 ago right?

I was wondering the same thing for Arnold and heart...she drives a Mercedes. From what I see in Arnold's videos is he looks well off and lives with his parent by the size of his house. Also everything new she gets she says my "lovie" bought this for me so It makes me think he has a job or he gets an allowance from his parents. Even though it's nobody's business how he gets money but I curious on how they are affording all these trips to Europe and Asia and Tory burch shoes and Chanel bags.

Return to “P-U”