Post by peanutella »

cute but annoying like all of them
Non.

SchruteFarms
Informer
Informer

Re: Summer Mckeen

Post by SchruteFarms »

I like her - I agree she's a little annoying at time but I'm also a bit older than her. Her and Dylan's relationship seems sweet and young. I'm curious to know if she moved to OC from Eugene? Most people move to LA so I find it interesting she'd move here!

half_pint
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by half_pint »

I really liked her when I first started watching her videos. I still like her but ever since she moved to LA her head's been getting a little big and she's been annoying at times, which seems to happen to every youtuber that moves to LA. On the plus side she does seem to care about her channel and her relationship with Dylan seems really genuine.... which is more than you can say about most of the vapid LA youtubers

barbiegirl123
Debater
Debater
Been thanked: 0

Post by barbiegirl123 »

Her Q&A was REALLY odd IMO. She didn't really dive into any of the controversial topics. Either she doesn't actually have strong opinions, is just trying to please everyone, or doesn't know how to articulate her thoughts. Her absence from politics scares me....

Personperson123
Informer
Informer

Post by Personperson123 »

I watch her vlogs, but i've never really watched any Q&A's. I figured she was from a mormon family, but not practicing (kinda like Aspyn Ovards family) but In her new video she totally plugged the mormon church and she sounded like she was proselytizing?? someone asked her a question about virginity and I know she's being honest, and that it's how she was raised, but everything she said was so antiquated and just freaky honestly.

Personperson123
Informer
Informer

Post by Personperson123 »

barbiegirl123 wrote:Her Q&A was REALLY odd IMO. She didn't really dive into any of the controversial topics. Either she doesn't actually have strong opinions, is just trying to please everyone, or doesn't know how to articulate her thoughts. Her absence from politics scares me....

yeah but the part where she talked about virginity?? so odd and even people in the comments are calling her out

barbiegirl123
Debater
Debater

Post by barbiegirl123 »

Personperson123 wrote:
barbiegirl123 wrote:Her Q&A was REALLY odd IMO. She didn't really dive into any of the controversial topics. Either she doesn't actually have strong opinions, is just trying to please everyone, or doesn't know how to articulate her thoughts. Her absence from politics scares me....

yeah but the part where she talked about virginity?? so odd and even people in the comments are calling her out
I totally agree! Also everything she says regarding religion and the church seems like it's pre-programmed into her—she does this outside of the video too. On instagram whenever anyone comments on it she says "To learn more about it, go to mormon.org!" I always found it funny that she acts like she's just directing them to more info, but she actually is just told to do that and doesn't know how to answer Qs herself.

jujuchatia
Talker
Talker

Post by jujuchatia »

(following)

lunaluvgood
Informer
Informer

Post by lunaluvgood »

barbiegirl123 wrote:
Personperson123 wrote:

I totally agree! Also everything she says regarding religion and the church seems like it's pre-programmed into her—she does this outside of the video too. On instagram whenever anyone comments on it she says "To learn more about it, go to mormon.org!" I always found it funny that she acts like she's just directing them to more info, but she actually is just told to do that and doesn't know how to answer Qs herself.
tbh it probably was...i mean she said she was raised that way/thats what her mom did or something, so i find a lot of religious people that take it really seriously are like that. (not all of them though, before someone attacks me)

i like some of her videos and she seems nice enough, just a little annoying. i think it just weirds me out how young a lot of them are (like marla only just turned 15).

misssthang
Stalker
Stalker

Post by misssthang »

I used to like her but ever since she moved to LA and started hanging out with a bunch of 15 year olds, I can't stand her. All of those videos of her dancing with her friends at target 'omg im so random'... cringe. Maybe I'm too old for her videos lol (im 22)

half_pint
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by half_pint »

misssthang wrote:I used to like her but ever since she moved to LA and started hanging out with a bunch of 15 year olds, I can't stand her. All of those videos of her dancing with her friends at target 'omg im so random'... cringe. Maybe I'm too old for her videos lol (im 22)
YES! seriously she was so sweet and easy to watch when she was in Oregon. LA Summer is annoying she's being such a try hard and trying to be loud and obnoxious like emma chamberlain and all those other unbearable young youtubers and it doesn't work for her she doesn't have that personality (which is a good thing). I also find she's become a little bit more ungrateful like she just expects free PR stuff now when before she used to get so genuinely excited by everything. I also don't know if I was looking too into it but in her apartment tour when she showed that box thing Dylan made her for her birthday or whatever she seemed like she didn't like it much when before she used to melt over everything Dylan did for her

missLA_NYC
Lurker
Lurker

Post by missLA_NYC »

Personperson123 wrote:
I havent watched her q&a but what did she say about thr virginity thing? It sounds kinda interesting

gurufan0721
Lurker
Lurker

Post by gurufan0721 »

Kinda surprised that she and Dylan broke up

rennmz
Learner
Learner

Post by rennmz »

Yeah I didn’t see her breakup coming at all

half_pint
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by half_pint »

I'm actually not totally surprised you could tell she wasn't as into him as she used to be. I wasn't sure if it was just her new crappy LA personality that was making me think that but you could definitely tell she acted differently around him

gurufan0721
Lurker
Lurker

Post by gurufan0721 »

[youtube][/youtube]

Summer really made it clear that it's permanent and not just a break...also there's the whole thing about Dylan's subtweets, does anyone know which tweets they are? Or if they're deleted

barbiegirl123
Debater
Debater

Post by barbiegirl123 »

Kinda pissed at her. She made/convinced him to convert religions and move across the country for her. She also treated him like a slave 99% of the time, making him build her furniture, drive her places, etc.

Ih8fake
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Ih8fake »

Have any of y'all seen her Snapchat series "endless summer"?
I know it's fake and acting but all of the drama and the way she reacted to things in the show was hella annoying

AlexVause
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by AlexVause »

barbiegirl123 wrote:
Wed Dec 19, 2018 10:43 pm
Kinda pissed at her. She made/convinced him to convert religions and move across the country for her. She also treated him like a slave 99% of the time, making him build her furniture, drive her places, etc.
Wait, he wasn't LDS as well? :o

Return to “P-U”