SHOPPER MANDY PART 1

BeautyTruthSleuth
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

SHOPPER MANDY PART 1

Post by BeautyTruthSleuth »

I apologize if there is a thread about her already, but I couldn't find it... Even using the Google advanced search feature only brought up a result from an older Jaclyn Hill thread.

Anyway I came across her because she apparently copied off Beauty News series called Makeup Breakup. Many people called her out on YouTube and she rudely responded to them, then deleted and went on a bitchy Twitter rant.

If you get accused of stealing, flying off the handle makes you look guilty. Just calmly reply in a short statement if you're innocent. Or better yet, just ignore it all.

She has almost 250k subs so I'm a little surprised there's no thread on here about her.

Here's some receipts from her twitter rant.

She also accused other influencers of copying her by trashing a kylie collection after "she did it first":

What is everyone's overall opinion of Shopper Mandy? I'm not a fan of hers so far based on everything I've seen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BeautyTruthSleuth
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: SHOPPER MANDY PART 1

I forgot this one... She insulted Laura Lee!

BeautyTruthSleuth
Gossiper
Gossiper

Some YouTube comments between herself and Beauty News and subscribers. These were sent to me.

This girl thinks Gin Amber started this trend of doing series videos on it and refuses to believe otherwise:

Her fighting with Beauty News:

Insulting Laure Lee....again. I wonder if this is referring to her recent drama with Christen Dominique where she accused CD of copying her out of nowhere?

Possibly her:

BeautyTruthSleuth
Gossiper
Gossiper

Also, this is the only result on GG that popped up about her, and it was in this thread:

http://gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?cache=1&t=32518

BeautyTruthSleuth
Gossiper
Gossiper

Of course joffree undid his retweet.

someoneyeah
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by someoneyeah »

Damn Mandy is a dumb petty bitch. The issue isn't who first started taking apart makeup. It's the fact that she blatantly copied the format of Beauty News and continues to avoid blame by giving unrelated examples and saying Gin Amber started it (which I'm pretty sure she didn't).

It's funny how far she is up Jeffree Star's ass yet chooses to shade one of his best friends.

BeautyTruthSleuth
Gossiper
Gossiper

That makes me dislike her even more. I always side-eye anyone who supports him despite these scandals.

karmatica
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by karmatica »

I used to watch Mandy, but I unsubscribed a while ago. I see that she is becoming problematic.

I knew that Mandy was copying Beauty News the moment I saw the teaser on Snapchat. Mandy is so bitchy and stubborn to not credit BN when they have been doing the Makeup Breakup series for months now. :roll:

Moreover, Mandy finds a way to clap back at the haters. Someone said that Mandy tries too hard to be like KKW. Mandy shared the screenshot on Snapchat, said she hears it a lot and legit wants to know why/how.

Another commenter said that Mandy seems uneducated and/or uninformed. Again, Mandy shared the screencap on Snapchat and stated that she has a degree from Berkeley and listed some of her accomplishments.

Now I'm not saying that Mandy shouldn't defend herself, but doing things like that feed the trolls and give them what they want.

Anyway, I will cross-post what I said in Jaclyn's thread:

I believe that Mandy was the first one who did the PSA about her Kylie Royal Peach palette being smelly. I'm pretty sure that Mandy still held a giveaway for the extra Royal Peach palette(s) that she bought because she knew people wanted it. WTF!

Not to mention that Mandy promotes JSC, she's on the PR list and Joffree himself even promoted her video on Snapchat.

BeautyTruthSleuth
Gossiper
Gossiper

karmatica wrote:I used to watch Mandy, but I unsubscribed a while ago. I see that she is becoming problematic.

I knew that Mandy was copying Beauty News the moment I saw the teaser on Snapchat. Mandy is so bitchy and stubborn to not credit BN when they have been doing the Makeup Breakup series for months now. :roll:

Moreover, Mandy finds a way to clap back at the haters. Someone said that Mandy tries too hard to be like KKW. Mandy shared the screenshot on Snapchat, said she hears it a lot and legit wants to know why/how.

Another commenter said that Mandy seems uneducated and/or uninformed. Again, Mandy shared the screencap on Snapchat and stated that she has a degree from Berkeley and listed some of her accomplishments.

Now I'm not saying that Mandy shouldn't defend herself, but doing things like that feed the trolls and give them what they want.

Anyway, I will cross-post what I said in Jaclyn's thread:

I believe that Mandy was the first one who did the PSA about her Kylie Royal Peach palette being smelly. I'm pretty sure that Mandy still held a giveaway for the extra Royal Peach palette(s) that she bought because she knew people wanted it. WTF!

Not to mention that Mandy promotes JSC, she's on the PR list and Joffree himself even promoted her video on Snapchat.
Wow, I got her mixed up with JoBy for the smelly kylie palette. I was grossed out when she still did a giveaway for it. Way to care about your followers' safety.

The fact that she has a large following and promotes JSC is disgusting. It's only a matter of time before Jeffree dumps Tati and makes mandy a member of the plastics.

Calling it now.

smackthat
Learner
Learner

Post by smackthat »

In her recent Sephora VIB recommendations video, she tells subscribers to use her link before going shopping, then puts headline text in her video to "force corporations to give back." Sorry but that was really off-putting. Corporations giving back? That's for good causes, not because you think you deserve a kickback because you spend so much personally at Sephora and "do so many giveaways."

Technically she's not referring traffic and new customers to the VIB sale. If you're a VIB you got your card in the mail and have been waiting for this sale all year. This is just begging.

socialbeauty
Informer
Informer

Post by socialbeauty »

She's just annoying. She first claimed to do everything you needed to get into medical school and she got into the top ones. Now she claims that she went to law school and has a law degree and yet she's doing youtube. She doesn't even sound well spoken on her channel. I think she's just an attention seeker

Return to “P-T”