Sweetbeautyx / Emily June

Brittney
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sweetbeautyx

Post by Brittney »

she doesn't even seem to be having a good time due to the occasional negative tweet about being in school or the pitiful faces she makes in some of her twitter pics/IG pics. i guess it's just home sickness, but she should lighten up and make the most of the experience...it's college after all, even if, from the looks of it, doesn't seem like a typical kinda state school (w/ different dorms, campus activities, parties etc.)

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 »

And I don't even feel the least bit sorry for her ^

KThanksBye
Informer
Informer

Post by KThanksBye »

She has an amazing opportunity to go to college and all she's doing is complaining? So ungrateful

Sadiie13
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Sadiie13 »

I get so irritated reading her tweets and watching her vlogs because all she does is complain, talk about how she hates college, and she doesn't even do her homework. Like what did she think was going to happen? She was going to go to college and do nothing and expect to get a degree? Im actually attending FIDM for the fall semester and I'm so excited and I cant wait to go and start my classes. Its just really sad that she is spending all this money to go to a college that she doesn't even seem excited about. And she said in one of her vlogs that she wants to be a makeup artist... Sounds to me like she is at the wrong school

sous les étoiles
Informer
Informer

Post by sous les étoiles »

I bet the only reason she went to FIDM was because she thought she wanted the ~LA life.

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 »

Sadiie13 wrote:I get so irritated reading her tweets and watching her vlogs because all she does is complain, talk about how she hates college, and she doesn't even do her homework. Like what did she think was going to happen? She was going to go to college and do nothing and expect to get a degree? Im actually attending FIDM for the fall semester and I'm so excited and I cant wait to go and start my classes. Its just really sad that she is spending all this money to go to a college that she doesn't even seem excited about. And she said in one of her vlogs that she wants to be a makeup artist... Sounds to me like she is at the wrong school
I feel ya, girl. All emily does is whine about school which makes me think she will be the first to go home since she's so apparently miserable.

Post by Guest »

I think she would have been better off if she just stayed in state or some other school on the East Coast.

sous les étoiles
Informer
Informer

Post by sous les étoiles »

She posted the same thing as Lindsay on her latest vlog. Of course you can't vlog daily and keep up with your homework. We've all predicted this from the beginning.

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 »

i've never seen someone whine so much. she really needs to switch schools because it's clear that FIDM is not for her and she has no desire to do any of the work.

superficialthings
Informer
Informer

Post by superficialthings »

I'm confused as to why someone who clearly doesn't like school and is very lazy decided to start college during the summer. Why didn't she allow herself a summer break and start in the fall?

Brittney
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Brittney »

i think she just did it because everyone's going to cali (all her youtube friends) and then she thought it'd be fun to tag along with lindsey at fidm. honestly the school doesn't seem to really 'fit' emily and i can see her transferring or even who knows, just dropping out of college all together and trying to figure out an easier route to purse her makeup artist job.

on another note, emily doesn't seem like the type to strike me as someone interested in being a makeup artists. maybe cuz i never see her doing tutorials or even doing anything other than a neutral eye/smokey eye as her daily makeup.

gosling
Learner
Learner

Post by gosling »

From the instagram of her and her roomate's "only friend"
http://web.stagram.com/p/499995066510448031_23079964

canaduh
Informer
Informer

Post by canaduh »

gosling wrote:From the instagram of her and her roomate's "only friend"
http://web.stagram.com/p/499995066510448031_23079964
It's only hookah

Paigecatharine
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Paigecatharine »

I'm actually pretty pleased with Emily's Concert Lookbook. Not that I liked any of the outfits, it was just pretty nice how quickly she got that video out. That concert was just last night and they probably didn't get back to their dorm until late at night and then she had to export, edit, upload, etc and it was up before noon. Props to her for that...

Rootbeer
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Rootbeer »

[youtube][/youtube]

LOL I was watching this video and one of Emily's vines is on it around 6:18 XD

CLW
Learner
Learner

Post by CLW »

It's so funny seeing Emily's vines on like every best vine videos on YouTube.

Brittney
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Brittney »

i can see her leaving fidm real soon for some reason. she just seems bored/miserable at the shcool

sophfemme
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by sophfemme »

you know i'm proud of her for admitting to us that she's not liking FIDM. She's not the only one nor will she be the only one who has ever made a mistake about college.Clearly FIDM was a bad fit for her and so was going to L.A especially since she could have stayed in NYC.

missgabystar11
Talker
Talker

Post by missgabystar11 »

sophfemme wrote:you know i'm proud of her for admitting to us that she's not liking FIDM. She's not the only one nor will she be the only one who has ever made a mistake about college.Clearly FIDM was a bad fit for her and so was going to L.A especially since she could have stayed in NYC.
I feel like she would fit in more in a normal college setting. I bet she thought college was all fun and games. Usually at fashion/art schools people are more mature and focus on their school work. If she really does have the passion for fashion(or whatever she's interested in) she should transfer to FIT in NYC it will be a better setting because she will be familiar with it. Let's just hope she doesn't drop out like her other youtube "friends".

Lorelei
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lorelei »

Does anyone know if she lived in NYC or upstate/central NY?
Kalel's Spread
SO KAWAII!!!!

Return to “P-T”