Sweetbeautyx / Emily June

AriPatSim

Sweetbeautyx / Emily June

Post by AriPatSim »

Didn't see a topic for her.

I don't like her. She just seems so mean and bitchy to me...

pinky
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sweetbeautyx

Post by pinky »

I don't like how she's one of those people that wears band shirts for bands she doesn't listen to. Big pet peeve of mine. Like in her Fall Fashion Staples video she shows a Nirvana shirt... can she even name one song by nirvana?

AriPatSim

Post by AriPatSim »

I remember that! She did that with another band, too! And someone said to her that if you don't listen to the band then don't wear the merchandise. And she's just like "who cares?! It's just fashion." and all her minions ganged up on the person. She's ridiculous. A lot of her comments just seem, arrogant, annoyed, or downright bitchy.

merp
Informer
Informer

Post by merp »

I really like her. You can tell she's a very sarcastic person which is why she might come off as "bitchy", but she definitely seems a lot more real than other gurus.

AN0N.
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by AN0N. »

she seems like she has her head shoved way too far up her ass.

gurubasher
Lurker
Lurker

Post by gurubasher »

this girls a complete bitchhhhhhhhh

missgabystar11
Talker
Talker

Post by missgabystar11 »

Ugh I dislike her but sometimes I like her! Sometimes she seems nice but at times she will be a complete c*nt. For example on all of the LA Vlogs I've seen that she's in she seems so annoying and was always screaming and rolling on the ground all the time. I have a question is she and Lauren actually related, if so they actually do look alike. At first I always confused her for Lauren. Going off topic but uh I really hate when ayydubs and almost all of them were saying just being teens when they were acting crazy.... Aren't most of them 18 and older? What 18 year olds act like that certainly not 18 year olds I know. It would've been kinda okay if they were 14-16 but 17-20 is just too much. Sorry if I sound uptight and for this mini rant but damn that really bothered me. :x

Post by Guest »

missgabystar11 wrote:Ugh I dislike her but sometimes I like her! Sometimes she seems nice but at times she will be a complete c*nt. For example on all of the LA Vlogs I've seen that she's in she seems so annoying and was always screaming and rolling on the ground all the time. I have a question is she and Lauren actually related, if so they actually do look alike. At first I always confused her for Lauren. Going off topic but uh I really hate when ayydubs and almost all of them were saying just being teens when they were acting crazy.... Aren't most of them 18 and older? What 18 year olds act like that certainly not 18 year olds I know. It would've been kinda okay if they were 14-16 but 17-20 is just too much. Sorry if I sound uptight and for this mini rant but damn that really bothered me. :x
Must of the gurus in that clique are 16-18.

missgabystar11
Talker
Talker

Post by missgabystar11 »

GooRoosPhailin wrote:
missgabystar11 wrote:Ugh I dislike her but sometimes I like her! Sometimes she seems nice but at times she will be a complete c*nt. For example on all of the LA Vlogs I've seen that she's in she seems so annoying and was always screaming and rolling on the ground all the time. I have a question is she and Lauren actually related, if so they actually do look alike. At first I always confused her for Lauren. Going off topic but uh I really hate when ayydubs and almost all of them were saying just being teens when they were acting crazy.... Aren't most of them 18 and older? What 18 year olds act like that certainly not 18 year olds I know. It would've been kinda okay if they were 14-16 but 17-20 is just too much. Sorry if I sound uptight and for this mini rant but damn that really bothered me. :x
Are you not counting Kayla? I didn't include Meghan and Rebecca because they are new into that "clique" but I'm pretty sure they are all around 17-18 plus Kayla! That's what I meant by 17-20...

Post by Guest »

missgabystar11 wrote:
GooRoosPhailin wrote:
Are you not counting Kayla? I didn't include Meghan and Rebecca because they are new into that "clique" but I'm pretty sure they are all around 17-18 plus Kayla! That's what I meant by 17-20...
No I'm not including Kayla because nobody really hangs out with her and it's quite obvious nobody likes her.

unic0rnz
Talker
Talker

Post by unic0rnz »

She is screaming for attention, loud, running around, pretending she's little and cute... she's that type of irritating teen screaming in stores that pisses everyone off.
o hay ur hair iz lyk thuper kute todai

gypsysoul
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by gypsysoul »

Does anybody know if she lives in Chicago? I saw that her 'brother' or whatever (I'm not sure if Hudson is her actual brother?) lives in Chicago but has Emily ever mentioned where she lives at all?

Winter song
Informer
Informer

Post by Winter song »

gypsysoul wrote:Does anybody know if she lives in Chicago? I saw that her 'brother' or whatever (I'm not sure if Hudson is her actual brother?) lives in Chicago but has Emily ever mentioned where she lives at all?
She lives in NY. Hudson is Laurens (LoLuFullyLoaded) brother. Hudson and Lauren are not related to Emily at all. They just enjoy confusing the hell out of their subscribers.

Bear
Talker
Talker

Post by Bear »

Lauren & Emily aren't related, they just call themselves "sisters" ..

ikeepitrealok
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ikeepitrealok »

notice how in her new outfits video she didn't mention the hermes bracelet she was wearing..

PassionPeaches
Talker
Talker

Post by PassionPeaches »

She looks like a sloth

retro.dream
Talker
Talker

Post by retro.dream »

Her prom make up looked really messy, greasy and dirty to me..

jean101
Informer
Informer

Post by jean101 »

ikeepitrealok wrote:notice how in her new outfits video she didn't mention the hermes bracelet she was wearing..
I reckon it was fake, you can fake ones everywhere on ebay, she just probably didn't want to say it.

ikeepitrealok
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ikeepitrealok »

jean101 wrote:
ikeepitrealok wrote:notice how in her new outfits video she didn't mention the hermes bracelet she was wearing..
I reckon it was fake, you can fake ones everywhere on ebay, she just probably didn't want to say it.

I know lol that was my point! Its such a guru thing to do have those fake cartier love bangles on or fake hermes and then show it and have everyone assume its real

KThanksBye
Informer
Informer

Post by KThanksBye »

infinitehannah wrote:She looks like a sloth
Oh my gosh she does!!

Return to “P-T”