TymetheInfamous

moneytree$
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TymetheInfamous

Post by moneytree$ »

I cringe every time I watch her apply her makeup! She's so tacky! she lacks makeup skills I don't comprehend how she thinks that doing the same makeup look is skills..she applies waaay too much if she was such a talented makeup artist then why does she seem to think that all that creased uppppp caked uppppp makeup looks cute. She's not anything revolutionary her makeup skills are equivalent to those of a 7 year old playing dress up. Bitchhh please grow up.
Where you from?OAKLAND! Smokin!

honeybun
Learner
Learner

Post by honeybun »

I've only come across this girl today because I got one of her videos recommended on the front page and tbh I like her eye makeup but omg her foundation is so orange and cakey. Also (and this is just me being picky) I don't really understand why she does her lipstick before her eyeshadow.

This might seem weird but something about that sloooow drawn out way she has of talking really reminds me of foreverkailyn but more nasal - like as thought they're really having trouble formulating words. Is it just me?

KAY02
Talker
Talker

Post by KAY02 »

Forever Eccentric wrote:I watch her for pure entertainment. Her make-up looks don't appeal to the average woman
Same with me. I just started watching her and I like her so far.

clairebear
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by clairebear »

I just came across her, and I knew she had to be a transexual after just one video, very obvious. For that look she does a good job of capturing it, but her skills in makeup aren't something most women would want to wear. She is extremely heavy handed and I can't imagine anyone looking other than a drag queen after she's done with them.

wholemish
Lurker
Lurker

Her stupid boyfriend tried to kill himself over her!!!

Post by wholemish »

HERE AND HER BOYFRIEND BROKE UP & THIS IDIOT TRIED TO TAKE HIS OWN LIFE OVER THE BREAKUP!!! AFTER FAILING HIS SUICIDE ATTEMPT HER POSTED A PIC OF OF THE BLOOD HE LOST, & THE BIG ASS TATTOO HER GOT OF HER NAME ON HIS STOMACH... SMH THIS DUDE IS STUPID AS HELL..... HERE GO THE PICS FROM HIS INSTAGRAM

AMAY-SING
Learner
Learner

Post by AMAY-SING »

This may be weird, but I feel like that body doesnt match the face of the guy that was posted in this thread earliar (the one with the mega arched brows). Not saying that it isnt him, but eww to that body

cassiebaby
Lurker
Lurker

Re: Her stupid boyfriend tried to kill himself over her!!!

Post by cassiebaby »

wholemish wrote:HERE AND HER BOYFRIEND BROKE UP & THIS IDIOT TRIED TO TAKE HIS OWN LIFE OVER THE BREAKUP!!! AFTER FAILING HIS SUICIDE ATTEMPT HER POSTED A PIC OF OF THE BLOOD HE LOST, & THE BIG ASS TATTOO HER GOT OF HER NAME ON HIS STOMACH... SMH THIS DUDE IS STUPID AS HELL..... HERE GO THE PICS FROM HIS INSTAGRAM

ROTFL WHAT A DUMBASS. damn, i didnt know a tranny could have that effect on a person. im seriously considering making a video addressing how i feel about gurus like tymetheinfamous but i feel like with some praise, there will be a LOT of hate, especially if im not even addressing her name but im using subliminals...

Moe77
Informer
Informer

Post by Moe77 »

Wait a minute...So this "guy" and Tyme broke up and he tried to commit suicide and then he went and got a huge tattoo of her name? Wow...he's a keeper. :bang:

moneytree$
Informer
Informer

Post by moneytree$ »

Wow! Is this guy ab idiot or what...so youre going to try and take your life for some basic broad. And the. Go and get her name tattooed?? never that! She aint cute she doesn't even have personality and youre going to fo all that for one female? Woooooow talk about a dumb ass

moneytree$
Informer
Informer

Post by moneytree$ »

Sorry for the double post I forgot to metion that I was lost when I saw the picture of his stomach because in the other picture he looked really skinny and the dude in this picture looks a little chubby

Slagg
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Slagg »

As if Freddy E. wasn't bad enough. Have a damn seat, bro .
I WISH YOU WOULD, bitch nozzle.

Strv2Perfection
Learner
Learner

Post by Strv2Perfection »

I just looked at his IG WTf!!!!

xsmokesignals
Lurker
Lurker

Post by xsmokesignals »

Jossierose wrote:Okay so let me just say I was watching one of her videos,and noticed a lot of people were begging her for her "unique"(she thinks it's unique anyway) Eyebrow tutorial and so what she did is because she truly is fucking money hungry,so i'm guessing she's a hood rat. *Kanye shrug* Moving on was tell yher subcribers HEY! finally have my brow tutorail up but one thing its on my website that you have to pay only $1 dollar for(wrong $19...A MONTH baby g needs a reality check) and I guess she was thinking that since so many people wanted it they'd pay her to "learn" as if shes the only makeup "guru" on YT

For fun I decided to sign up for this "TymeForBeauty" website...the "BASIC PACKAGE" was 20 bucks a month....the PREMIUM PACKAGE WAS FUCKING 65 DOLLARS A MONTH PLUS THE 20 SO THATS LIKE 80 GODDAMN DOLLARS FOR ONE VIDEO A WEEK!?!?!?!?! FUCK THAT!!!!! I was simply furious! Then when you denied the Premium package...this screen pops up that is like "If you can't afford the Premium Package this is your lucky day cuz' we're having a special for this month only that the Premium Package is only 45 dollars a month plus the 20 so it's only 60!!"

WHAT ABOUT THE IDIOT SUCKERS WHO ALREADY PAID THE RIDICULOUS 80 dollars!?!? Well FUCK THEM I guess huh?

I looked around the site...she uploads ONE video a week and it's the same shit she ends up putting on youtube and maybe one "exclusive" video..What a scam artist...there is NOTHING on there I haven't seen that I can't find on YouTube for FREE....It BLEW MY MIND!

xfusee
Learner
Learner

Post by xfusee »

^ Why on earth would you waste your money like that?

Slagg
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Slagg »

xfusee wrote:^ Why on earth would you waste your money like that?
I suppose someone had to take it for the team... I certaintly wasn't going to.
I WISH YOU WOULD, bitch nozzle.

Incocowetrust
Talker
Talker

Post by Incocowetrust »

I refuse to give that woman a dime of my money. Was there anything else on the website?

xsmokesignals
Lurker
Lurker

Post by xsmokesignals »

xfusee wrote:^ Why on earth would you waste your money like that?
I only paid for the One Dollar free trail...no way I was spending 20 bucks for that shit

xsmokesignals
Lurker
Lurker

Post by xsmokesignals »

LOL I meant the One Dollar trail period **

but seriously, there are SO many people signed up on that site and theres a message board so I checked it out and people were like "YAY I'M A PREMIUM MEMBER!" wow so maybe you get one extra video than the rest..congrats. It was just ridiculous....This PAID website has been up since September/October and there are only 6 videos on it....and one she has uploaded to youtube anyway..we just got it ~first.....

The way you cancel from the Dollar period so you don't get billed is ridiculous...there is no cancel page or simple "unsubscribe" page..you have to email the bank/website that set hers up and email THEM to tell them you were unsatisfied and want to cancel so that there are no monthly bills and then Tyme personally emails you and is like "Sorry my website wasn't up to your standards" or something snooty I'm sure it's a mass email...but it honestly seemed like a guilt tactic to get you into signing up again. I dunno it all rubbed me the wrong way. It just screams of SCAM. She is charging a crazy amount of money for videos people can find for free online somewhere else.

Besides her voice...I actually enjoyed Tyme's videos...I admit that I liked her whole look (minus the gray wig...as a former hairdresser to me it looks like she tried to get a pastel lavender color and failed) but after this I can't say that I'll be watching anymore future videos.

xfusee
Learner
Learner

Post by xfusee »

xsmokesignals wrote:LOL I meant the One Dollar trail period **

but seriously, there are SO many people signed up on that site and theres a message board so I checked it out and people were like "YAY I'M A PREMIUM MEMBER!" wow so maybe you get one extra video than the rest..congrats. It was just ridiculous....This PAID website has been up since September/October and there are only 6 videos on it....and one she has uploaded to youtube anyway..we just got it ~first.....

The way you cancel from the Dollar period so you don't get billed is ridiculous...there is no cancel page or simple "unsubscribe" page..you have to email the bank/website that set hers up and email THEM to tell them you were unsatisfied and want to cancel so that there are no monthly bills and then Tyme personally emails you and is like "Sorry my website wasn't up to your standards" or something snooty I'm sure it's a mass email...but it honestly seemed like a guilt tactic to get you into signing up again. I dunno it all rubbed me the wrong way. It just screams of SCAM. She is charging a crazy amount of money for videos people can find for free online somewhere else.

Besides her voice...I actually enjoyed Tyme's videos...I admit that I liked her whole look (minus the gray wig...as a former hairdresser to me it looks like she tried to get a pastel lavender color and failed) but after this I can't say that I'll be watching anymore future videos.
Oh, okay. That's a lot less crazy. I misunderstood and thought you paid the whole $20. :) That's ridiculous though, have you cancelled yet? Hopefully everything goes smoothly when you do...

ea19
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ea19 »

This chick started rubbing me the wrong way a couple months ago, at first she was alright but eventually started to irk me. The very first video of hers that I watched was this vivaglam tutorial & I thought the color combination was gorgeous. I thought she was a little tacky but legitimately a sweet girl so whatever, subbed. I found her on instagram & followed her when she only had like 900 followers because I guess her old account was deleted. Anyway, enough blabber, fast forward to the moment Lime Crime lipstick was "a must have" she posted a picture of some she got her claws on to her Instagram & some girl was asking where she could buy some. I had seen them on karmaloop so I promptly answered. Later I saw the girl in my notifications thanking me & when I went to the actual picture my comment was gone? Really Tyme? Who cares if I told her where she can buy one?? Shes really shady & catty. Also, I would pay to see how she acted at the MB dealer, the sales people probably cringed when they handed the keys to her auto over.
Her looks are so repetitive of each other & seriously who goes out looking like that?! Cake face anyone?! Get it together Tyme.
Get it together

Return to “P-T”