velvetgh0st (Gabriella Rose) Part 2

iloveglitter
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: velvetgh0st (Gabriella Rose) Part 2

Post by iloveglitter »

Also I don't really think she can sing... she looks like she's trying WAY too hard

BorntoDie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BorntoDie »

I don't know why I bothered watching her day in the life video. It was so unbelievably boring.

xxvictoria
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by xxvictoria »

She deliberately filmed on a Sunday so she could try to hide the fact she's a lazy ALL THE TIME.
& Her singing voice is awful, so high and whiny! :?

The-suite-life
Lurker
Lurker

Post by The-suite-life »

I had to unfollow her on twitter she is such an attention seeker..& this is coming from someone who enjoys her videos, her whole life seems to be a lazy Sunday. Based on what I saw from her twitter when I followed her she did nothing. It's obvious her job was looking after her Nan but since she's in hospital she has nothing to do but shop/film and even her videos seem rushed these days. She doesn't work, go to college, do volunteering work or anything apart from watch netflix, be on twitter 24/7 visit her nan shop etc.

xxvictoria
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by xxvictoria »

All the people kissing her ass on twitter about her voice are making me want to vomit. Too bad she can't get real friends or an actual life with her 'fans' online.

BorntoDie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BorntoDie »

In her video she said that she does her longer skincare routine if she has more time. But what was the rush? She wasn't doing anything

xxvictoria
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by xxvictoria »

gurugirl1997 wrote:In her video she said that she does her longer skincare routine if she has more time. But what was the rush? She wasn't doing anything
Don't be silly, she needs to make a whole video for it to make more money :roll:

sweetnsuga
Lurker
Lurker

Post by sweetnsuga »

I feel like she was trying really hard to pass the singing video off as casual but she was definitely trying to showcase her talent for her fans to compliment

The-suite-life
Lurker
Lurker

Post by The-suite-life »

Her voice is okay, I personally don't go for that high pitched singing it's seems too contrived for my liking. If she ever gets into Les Mis or on west end (Which she should really be trying to do now if she's serious, it is a very competitive industry) she's want to get her butt out of her house and actually work hard not just going to singing lessons once a week. If anyone wants to hear a youtuber that has a gorgeous voice that isn't forced look up Carrie Fletcher! She's in Les Mis now as well :)

Fairycake
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Fairycake »

Gabby will never get on west end lol she tries to sound like a disney princess but fails. Carrie is SO good. Both bitches on twitter, but i would go watch carrie if i could. Woudnt pay to see gab though.

Caravangho1
Informer
Informer

Post by Caravangho1 »

that singing video was such a let down!! I liked her voice when she added in little snippets here and there, didn't think much of it with the longer sections from songs. Might be a voice control problem or something?

megaaaan
Learner
Learner

Post by megaaaan »

I thought her day in the life video would be 'wake up, read GG, do makeup, take selfies, read GG, tweet about GG, harrass Joe Sugg, read GG, tweet about GG, block subscribers, buy stuff online'.

megaaaan
Learner
Learner

Post by megaaaan »

and regarding her glasses - in an old video that she's probably deleted now she said she got them from Tesco and they're meant to be mens. her eyesight can't be that bad if she just picked up a random pair of glasses in tesco and decided to wear them. I don't even understand why because they're not 'cute' or flattering in the slightest.

hannah
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by hannah »

Just me who thought it was pitchy in some parts? Like some people have said her voice seems a bit forced to have the high picthed/disney voice.

Heavenly
Learner
Learner

Post by Heavenly »

First off I thought her makeup was quite nice for once in her day in my life video! For once her foundation didn't make me want to cringe! The fresher, more light coverage suits her much better than caking it on.
Now who can live such an uneventful life? I mean I almost feel super bad for her :/ I hope she gets friends or something else to do besides YouTube because it's just not healthy to put all your eggs in one basket!
Her singing video/"bloopers" (because we all know that was staged) was ridiculous. I find that her voice is just too high! I can appreciate a good soprano but I found her voice lacked strength and control. It was just high, high, high! No variety! And tbh my ears kind of ache now...
She should focus more on expanding her range if she wants to do anything with her voice again. Because no one wants a girl who can only whine through her songs.

bluebanana
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bluebanana »

Her skin looks really nice and clear in the lazy video

laughingtaylor
Lurker
Lurker

Post by laughingtaylor »

In her lazy day video, I thought it was nasty how she just used a makeup wipe to wash her face.. :/ Those do not get all the grime and dirt of your face!

pinkcow

Post by pinkcow »

all she did all day was put on make up & take off her makeup. she said at the end she always looks forward to taking out her hair extensions and cleaning her face. why bother if you don't even leave the house? she is practically starving herself. no wonder she lost weight. i have no doubt that all she ate that day was a glass of orange juice, a sausage and that tiny portion of stir fry.

Caravangho1
Informer
Informer

Post by Caravangho1 »

She really doesn't do anything much in a day though so it's not like she 'needs' the energy from food and the only excercise she does it the wii fit which isn't anything wild don't get what anyone says! She should be eating more though even if it's only fruit or vegetables or something else low cal. If I only ate as much as her, even if i spent the whole day at home i'd feel like sh*t!

hannah
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by hannah »

laughingtaylor wrote:In her lazy day video, I thought it was nasty how she just used a makeup wipe to wash her face.. :/ Those do not get all the grime and dirt of your face!
I thought she was going to follow up with an actual cleanser, but instead just straight to moisturiser. No wonder her skin was in such bad condition

Return to “Gabriella”