FlerghDeFail 2016 - General thread part 16

lolita_blah
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: FlerghDeFail 2016 - General thread part 16

Post by lolita_blah »

Viri wrote: Btw, was it just me or was Fleur throwing some shades at Tanya when she talked about her advent calender? :D haha
YES :rofl: I mean she could have easily separated the video into two sections: the cheap ones and the more expensive ones in no particular order. But in typical Fleur fashion, she had to put them in order and on a scale of 1 to 10 Tanya's calendar is number 9 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

It can be seen as a bit insensitive but most of Tanya's products are crap compared to other brands. So :tu: Fleur :)

This is from her blog, this is a nice description in my opinion :)
Tanya Burr – £15 (Reduced from £25)
The best budget option this year, Tanya’s calendar has an RRP of £25, but currently reduced to £15 in Superdrug, which makes it great value for money. It’s a twelve day calendar and you get three full size glitter nail polishes, two glitter eyeliners, two loose glitters and four full size lip products. There are a couple of filler products in the form of a nail file and compact mirror, but these are super cute in design and for the price, you really can’t complain. A little heavy on the glitter front for me personally but a lovely choice for teens or glitter queens! The packaging is also adorable. It’s designed as a wintery townhouse and I love the addition of little Tanya and Martha silhouettes in the windows! It’s out now in Superdrug and online here.
:love2:

GeraldtheGiraffe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GeraldtheGiraffe »

Which video did she mention that she had news to share?

I found the house on right move and its really pretty! I can understand why they'd be selling it if they didn't plan on having kids anytime soon.

xxkath
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by xxkath »

I couldn't help but laugh at her putting Tanya's calendar near the bottom of the list!

bobslaw
Learner
Learner

Post by bobslaw »

I think they're going to be moving 'up' and not 'down' in terms of property value. Their current house is OK, but I can see them buying something a bit grander, something Listed for sure. As someone else said, I doubt she'll move farther north to be with her sister or Mike's family. I think she'll stay near Northamptonshire or Oxfordshire, but in a prettier more classically English "manor" house. Mike seems to love having property, gardening, tractors and toys. I doubt he'd be happy with something smaller. And they obviously aren't hurting for money.

Rosie Ribbons
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Rosie Ribbons »

To be fair, Tanya is very lucky that Fleur even mentions her products. Tanya has never show or mentioned or attended any of Fleurs launches! If i was Fleur i certainly wouldn't be promoting anything from Tanya!

fishysRfoodNTfriends
Lurker
Lurker

Post by fishysRfoodNTfriends »

Fleur clearly reads here because the photos have been removed from the listing of the property. Fair enough if they want their privacy.

I'm dying to know why/where/when they're moving, but rather suspect that she's going to be keeping the new house very private.

I love her current house, personally think they're bonkers to leave it!

onigiri815
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by onigiri815 »

I don't think Fleur was throwing shade she was being honest and I appreciate that. Tanya's products are nothing special and I actually think they were other calendars she could have mentioned which were more "her" (luxury, high end)

Clorman1993
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Clorman1993 »

My Opinion as to who is buying the house is her sister in law becky's sister. She got married to Tom Foden during the summer (His brother Ben married Una from the saturdays) they live up north (watched an old vlog recently where Fleur said this) so my guess is sell it to some newlyweds that are technically in the family.

I'm only 23 so I have no bloody clue how selling a house works but maybe they had to advertise it even if they had buyers lined up. That's just my guess.

Also I know I sound like an insane stalker but really I'm just bored lol

Clorman1993
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Clorman1993 »

My Opinion as to who is buying the house is her sister in law becky's sister. She got married to Tom Foden during the summer (His brother Ben married Una from the saturdays) they live up north (watched an old vlog recently where Fleur said this) so my guess is sell it to some newlyweds that are technically in the family.

I'm only 23 so I have no bloody clue how selling a house works but maybe they had to advertise it even if they had buyers lined up. That's just my guess.

Also I know I sound like an insane stalker but really I'm just bored lol

Viri
Learner
Learner

Post by Viri »

Rosie Ribbons wrote:To be fair, Tanya is very lucky that Fleur even mentions her products. Tanya has never show or mentioned or attended any of Fleurs launches! If i was Fleur i certainly wouldn't be promoting anything from Tanya!
Yeah, I don't quite get why she does it. I know I wouldn't :D

esta4112
Talker
Talker

Post by esta4112 »

Yeh for some reason I keep thinking the house is staying in the family... maybe they're switching things up? I wonder if the mum and dad have gone the old splits?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

potnoodlegirl
Informer
Informer

Post by potnoodlegirl »

If you were selling to a family member or friend you wouldn't involve an estate agent and list it online. Why pay thousands in fees for an estate agent? The whole point of them is to find you a buyer.

I just think someone was keeping an eye on it, like they did before buying it 3 years ago.

Hideandseek
Informer
Informer

Post by Hideandseek »

xxkath wrote:I couldn't help but laugh at her putting Tanya's calendar near the bottom of the list!
To be fair Fleur put her in her Top 10 which is already good. I had a look at her blog post and there were many she did not mention in her video.
I think she was trying to be objective and honest about her post regardless of her feelings towards Tanya.
"Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened."

M. 22. France

Blair Gilbert
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Blair Gilbert »

I gotta at least give Fleur credit for mentioning Tanya's calendar. She always showed up at Gleam's events and shit like that. No one of those hyped up by hormonal teenage girls crew (except Louise I think, but correct me if I'm wrong) ever showed their faces or even mentioned her books or launches.

bythebookbabies
Lurker
Lurker

Post by bythebookbabies »

Mayberry Fleur's parents are downsizing and she and Mike are buying their house? I like Fleur so I'm excited to see what some next.

lolita_blah
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by lolita_blah »

Guys. I'm sorry to interrupt all the guessing about the house. But the dogs. The bloody dirty dogs on the bed. There was mud all over the place. I was thinking she would change the bedding before she goes to sleep but no. She and Mike both slept in the dirty bed. Is this normal? That is just disgusting.
:love2:

xxkath
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by xxkath »

lolita_blah wrote:Guys. I'm sorry to interrupt all the guessing about the house. But the dogs. The bloody dirty dogs on the bed. There was mud all over the place. I was thinking she would change the bedding before she goes to sleep but no. She and Mike both slept in the dirty bed. Is this normal? That is just disgusting.
I thought that was pretty gross too. My dog hardly ever came upstairs so that's never happened to me but if it did I would probably change the bedding. I'd be pretty screwed now as I only have one set so have to wash it and get it back it back on in one day but I can't imagine Fleur only has one set of bedding. I'd probably go and sleep in the guest room. I don't know why but I just always have this weird things about animals being dirty, even if you can't see the dirt but I guess you never feel that way about your own pet.

drasticactions
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by drasticactions »

xxkath wrote:
lolita_blah wrote:Guys. I'm sorry to interrupt all the guessing about the house. But the dogs. The bloody dirty dogs on the bed. There was mud all over the place. I was thinking she would change the bedding before she goes to sleep but no. She and Mike both slept in the dirty bed. Is this normal? That is just disgusting.
I thought that was pretty gross too. My dog hardly ever came upstairs so that's never happened to me but if it did I would probably change the bedding. I'd be pretty screwed now as I only have one set so have to wash it and get it back it back on in one day but I can't imagine Fleur only has one set of bedding. I'd probably go and sleep in the guest room. I don't know why but I just always have this weird things about animals being dirty, even if you can't see the dirt but I guess you never feel that way about your own pet.

I was also so grossed out by that, like the fact that she let the dogs into the daybed in the office was bad, but the dirty muddy paws on their bed. Ew! I also always think that animals are dirty, but I feel the same with most humans too :-) But like really, dog and cat butts touch just about everything in your house, definitely don't want that on or in my bed.

londongirl2001
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by londongirl2001 »

fishysRfoodNTfriends wrote:Fleur clearly reads here because the photos have been removed from the listing of the property. Fair enough if they want their privacy.

She might be reading here, yes, but someone who lurks/writes here asked her about it in the comments of her last vlog. Don't know if she has deleted that comment but I get why she'd remove the photos.

whatareyoudoing
Talker
Talker

Post by whatareyoudoing »

There's still a listing up with 22 pictures!

Return to “FleurDeForce”