Festivella - 280390 Christmas trees and counting part 61

Micapika

Re: Festivella - 280390 Christmas trees and counting part 61

Post by Micapika »

raduse wrote:Damn i know Tanya is dumb but Zoe is hella bitchy to her. I really feel sorry for her. Also did you notice the difference between them? Zoe looks terrible skinny, af and like a spoiled brat .Tan looks really pretty and has the mature look. Definitely prefer her over Zoe.

This pizza party also show us how much tanya and jim cant relate to them anymore. They act to their age like a marriage couple and this kid party in pjs is totally not their style lol
Some people put their friends down because it makes them feel better and they know they won't leave them. That's the vibe I get from them

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by rai1234 »

rai1234 wrote:
ProfessorPnin wrote:
rai1234 wrote:
orourkey wrote:oh my godd in her new vlog, when she made fun of tanya (when they were opening presents) and tanya didn't laugh i genuinely understood what yous meant when she belittles her. i actually said 'oh my goddd' outloud when i saw it, why did she leave that in the vlog?? she looked like a nonce haha
Tanya doesn't do herself any favours with her ditziness but man it's painful to watch them together. Zoe and Jim constantly belittling Tanya and Tanya acting like she's 6 years old.
It's not like Zoe's the brightest bulb in the pack either. I wish one of them would start pointing out every little dumb thing she says for once, just so she'd know what it feels like.
Omg I know. There was a vlog in their old house when Zoe kept making fun of how Tanya was cutting her bagels (her bagels turned out fine), then when Zoe was showing her how to "properly" cut through a bagel, she completely butchered it. :rofl: :rofl: I'll see if I can find it.
Found it! Starts at 3:20

[video][/video]

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by rai1234 »

Wait, are they doing Christmas with the Deyes tonight? Alfie's IG story says "tonight's outfits". Does that mean....SHE MIGHT BE SPENDING CHRISTMAS WITH HER FAMILY THIS YEAR?? *wishful thinking*

Jasmine S

Post by Jasmine S »

SuggthePug wrote:Sorry for the bad screenshot, but I take it these are this years infamous Christmas eve pajamas?

I mean, I love matching PJs (we do them in my family as well), but Jesus. Elf costumes? Really?
Holy shit. These people are weird. I feel like I would only be that extra if I had young children.

Micapika

Post by Micapika »

SuggthePug wrote:Sorry for the bad screenshot, but I take it these are this years infamous Christmas eve pajamas?

I mean, I love matching PJs (we do them in my family as well), but Jesus. Elf costumes? Really?
those look horrendous :? :o :rofl:

sailor_mars
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by sailor_mars »

Still catching up on the vlogs. I know everyone here seems to love her house (it’s not to my taste but I like the conservatory) but her bathroom makes me feel almost dizzy every time she films in there! Those tiles or wallpaper or whatever it is, ugh
https://hooktube.com/
Public service announcement:
USE HOOKTUBE TO WATCH ALL YOUTUBER’S WITHOUT GIVING THEM A VIEW!

thehippiechick
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by thehippiechick »

sailor_mars wrote:Still catching up on the vlogs. I know everyone here seems to love her house (it’s not to my taste but I like the conservatory) but her bathroom makes me feel almost dizzy every time she films in there! Those tiles or wallpaper or whatever it is, ugh
Yeah, I'm not a fan of that bathroom tile, it makes me dizzy too. I do love that conservatory and the kitchen is nice too.
Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things. - George Carlin

Micapika

Post by Micapika »

sailor_mars wrote:Still catching up on the vlogs. I know everyone here seems to love her house (it’s not to my taste but I like the conservatory) but her bathroom makes me feel almost dizzy every time she films in there! Those tiles or wallpaper or whatever it is, ugh
I'm not a fan of the tiles imho

sone0408
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sone0408 »

i find it hilarious that alfie seemed to be no where to be found when tanya and jim were over until they were opening presents

Whatever9304
Talker
Talker

Post by Whatever9304 »

rai1234 wrote:Wait, are they doing Christmas with the Deyes tonight? Alfie's IG story says "tonight's outfits". Does that mean....SHE MIGHT BE SPENDING CHRISTMAS WITH HER FAMILY THIS YEAR?? *wishful thinking*
They have previously said that they are hosting christmas this year, at their house. And she has bought stockings with the first letter of everyone in the deyes. Also there are 8 costumes, they are only 6.

fatdan113
Informer
Informer

Post by fatdan113 »

Whatever9304
Talker
Talker

Post by Whatever9304 »

Whatever9304 wrote:
rai1234 wrote:Wait, are they doing Christmas with the Deyes tonight? Alfie's IG story says "tonight's outfits". Does that mean....SHE MIGHT BE SPENDING CHRISTMAS WITH HER FAMILY THIS YEAR?? *wishful thinking*

They have previously said that they are hosting christmas this year, at their house. And she has bought stockings with the first letter of everyone in the deyes. Also there are 8 costumes, they are only 6.

Maybe, its their work christmas party? The ones that work close with alfie and zoe. Just a thought.

Good_Bake
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Good_Bake »

Jasmine S wrote:

[img]<a class="vglnk" href="[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>i</span><span>.</span><span>imgur</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>uevLJVV</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

Holy shit. These people are weird. I feel like I would only be that extra if I had young children.
Honestly I would love to know how much she has spent on one time stuff for Christmas, makes me feel a bit sick. Those are truly hideous!

abcsef
Lurker
Lurker

Post by abcsef »

I saw them in Brighton primark today with shit loads of pyjamas under their arms! They were going up the escalator as I was going down so didn’t get to have a good old nose!! But I will say they were being quite obnoxiously loud like they wanted to be noticed. Didn’t seem to be vlogging though shock horror

flo
Talker
Talker

Post by flo »

Have Zoe or Louise addressed their annual gift exchange if it is happening this year?

gleam_moochers
Learner
Learner

Post by gleam_moochers »

Dear lord.

AmenAmen91
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by AmenAmen91 »

VLOGMAS DAY 12: GIFT GIVING AND PIZZA MAKING

- Her life is groundhog day: tidy house and wrap gifts

-They are easily amused by a fox

-Zoe acts like Tanya is dumb "rip the lettuce in half"

-Love when Zoe makes fun of crossed eyed people and Tan says "I wish I coils go cross eyed"

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Youtubers ain't sht, but ho's and tricks. -- Fat Zoella

gleam_moochers
Learner
Learner

Post by gleam_moochers »

Omg when she was riding that bmx into the shot at the start of the vlog I geniunely thought it was a small child until she got right up close...

AmenAmen91
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by AmenAmen91 »

Also anytime she can make it just Jim and herself she'll take it
"Me and Jim are the adults. Alfie and Tan are the kids

If Janya ever get divorced Zoe will be in. there like a shot "comforting" Jim

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Youtubers ain't sht, but ho's and tricks. -- Fat Zoella