DAILY VLOG PART 89: ItsJudysScamcemberCrew

H8trAide
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DAILY VLOG PART 89: ItsJudysScamcemberCrew

Post by H8trAide »

Judy is a cheap skate. She’s not a millionaire that’s why she botching to Vick’s. She had a shit ton of money that goes out every month paying her family and dumb Chris.
Plus her views are down and she has to pay for Dancember somehow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Keeping it real 24 hours a day 7 days a week!!

readingsheep
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by readingsheep »

No wonder Judy went is suddenly catching up with Bret. He was being featured in Mac Youtube channel(3 months ago though)
patientLikeAcircle wrote: And haven't seen 'Julie' in a while. Is she still alive :D

And Chef Benji. Shouldn't he get started on his 24 hours mashed potatoes for Thanksgiving or something lol
The twins Hatchimals. Where are they?

There is still time to Thanksgiving. :rofl: Was it last year that they fried a turkey?

Judy is like one of people if they run into a tree, they will sue the tree.

readingsheep
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by readingsheep »

^^ This what happens when you let your children choose their outfit without supervision. In that vlog, she did asked Keira if she would like to wear a dress instead but Keira prefer the one she's wearing.

He just has be number one in everything. Forever trying to prove himself even with those who are closest to him.

readingsheep
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by readingsheep »

^^ Whoever who send the sweater to her has a nasty sense of humour and lack of common sense. Adult can the joke but not small children. Judy of all the days why photoshoot day. :|

ihatefrauds
Talker
Talker

Post by ihatefrauds »

Judy Travis is the size of a small sumo wrestler. She looks like a fat pig... literally. :barf: :barf: :barf: her small, turned up nose. her puffy, crooked eyes. her wannabe pink skin color.... i have never hated a youtuber so much. especially after hearing her ask about compensation for a second hand dresser from a cheap humidifier company!!! she is so greedy and disgustingly selfish! buys her children used furniture without even questioning bed bugs or other critters and makes her husband buy her a $500 Tiffany necklace after talking about poor children in her own damn country! She is sickening! i can't wait to hear the news about Benji cheating on her with a younger woman!!! :rofl:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

ihatefrauds
Talker
Talker

Post by ihatefrauds »

here she is as a sumo wrestler!! I am sure Banjo doesn't ask for sex anymore.... :rofl: :barf: :barf:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

rayver723
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by rayver723 »

$500 for a necklace is nothing compared to his getaway trips with jobless Chris, hotel and airline expenses, car rentals. When they attended the ellen show it was freebie tickets from the relative of a minion follower. Ellen or her staff hasnt acknowledged Dancember in all these years despite their attempts on social media. Those pictures of Judy yet banjo over compliments her like She s the hottest wife ever he probably does that for social media attention and to butter her up for sexy time later

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Traveler
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Traveler »

patientLikeAcircle wrote:Mothers! Is this how you dressed your kids for school picture day :D
And see how sad Keira looks? She made Keira wear "This is my ugliest sweater" !!!

[instagram][/instagram]

Lol Miya straight face.
Benji Travis is a mooching wanderlust husband

Traveler
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Traveler »

Happy Thanksgiving!

Traveler
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Traveler »

patientLikeAcircle wrote:lol Ellen is going to be pissed. Over 2300 retweets from Judy and her followers.
Wish they would teach Jbizzle to stop with the modeling poses.

Traveler
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Traveler »

patientLikeAcircle wrote:Mothers! Is this how you dressed your kids for school picture day :D
And see how sad Keira looks? She made Keira wear "This is my ugliest sweater" !!!

[instagram][/instagram]
That is Miya in the blue sweatshirt.

Traveler
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Traveler »

ihatefrauds wrote:here she is as a sumo wrestler!! I am sure Banjo doesn't ask for sex anymore.... :rofl: :barf: :barf:

What? That is Judy in the black outfit?

Debbie1633
Learner
Learner

Post by Debbie1633 »

[instagram]<a class="vglnk" href="[/instagram" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>instagram</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>p</span><span>/</span><span>BbqfHpCnQWr</span><span>/[/</span><span>instagram</span></a>]
As much as I hate Juditz and Banjo (because they are self centered, horrible parents), are you sure the sweater says “ugliest”? I think it says “coziest”.

Debbie1633
Learner
Learner

Post by Debbie1633 »

Traveler wrote:

[instagram]<a class="vglnk" href="[/instagram][/quote" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>instagram</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>p</span><span>/</span><span>BbqfHpCnQWr</span><span>/[/</span><span>instagram</span><span>][/</span><span>quote</span></a>]

No, the kid in the blue top and red/orange skirt is Keira.

H8trAide
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by H8trAide »

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Keeping it real 24 hours a day 7 days a week!!

Traveler
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Traveler »

Debbie1633 wrote:
Traveler wrote:

[instagram]<a class="vglnk" href="[/instagram][/quote" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>instagram</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>p</span><span>/</span><span>BbqfHpCnQWr</span><span>/[/</span><span>instagram</span><span>][/</span><span>quote</span></a>]

No, the kid in the blue top and red/orange skirt is Keira.

Now I see it is Keira. Thanks.

Traveler
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Traveler »

H8trAide wrote:Happy Thanksgiving!!

Happy Thanksgiving to you too.

montrealgirl2014xo2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by montrealgirl2014xo2 »

You would think with all the work they put into this scamcember that they could at least put on a half decent broadcast that doens't look like it was slapped together by kids.. perhaps they should watch more telethons to get the hint.. sure epic level right will believe that when I see it.. its still going to be the same childish production with the stupid games etc

OMG another clip of Judy's butt facing the camera while she buckles the girls in,.... really we need to see that for what reason?

another day and more necklace drama.. seriously

i love how they always promote Guy's store... don't they relieve the age group of their viewers? Not everyone can afford that kind of stuff

are those rice crispy squares organic? :rofl:

SKbrose
Learner
Learner

Post by SKbrose »

Lol Judy's IG post, finally Banjo figured out his receding hairline looks awful and finally covered that nasty up with a beanie.

ihatefrauds
Talker
Talker

Post by ihatefrauds »

Traveler wrote:
ihatefrauds wrote:here she is as a sumo wrestler!! I am sure Banjo doesn't ask for sex anymore.... :rofl: :barf: :barf:

What? That is Judy in the black outfit?
yup!!! :rofl: she looks just like NINI or Felicita Gutierrez when she was fatter!! :rofl:

Return to “ItsJudyTime / ItsJudysLife”