itslikelymakeup

wild4thenight
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

itslikelymakeup

Post by wild4thenight »

i couldn't find a thread for her - sorry if there is one!! if so please link me...

so jealous she got all that KVD make up sent to her when she only had 10k subs.. then i checked her insta and saw she has like 160k and it made a bit more sense..

badgalriri
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Re: itslikelymakeup

Post by badgalriri »

For some reason the way she talks & acts reminds me of Glam & Gore Mykie. I like her so far, she's cute

Post by Guest »

I don't really like her...she gives me Special Snowflake vibes, idk, I guess she's kinda cute

backdoorteenmom
Learner
Learner

Post by backdoorteenmom »

not sure how i feel about her yet, i liked her overlined lips video that was the first video i saw and watched like one or two more...then i subbed...we will see though

Mimikyu
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Post by Mimikyu »

I find the comments comparing her to Mykie are hilarious. I mean I get where they're coming from, they have similar smiles but Jordi actually takes measures to not be racist lmao

She seems super sweet and creative. I mean it'd be easy to lump her in with all the other 'insta' makeup artists if you look at what she does on herself, but when you take a look at her contract work it's apparent that it's not a matter of her not being capable of anything other than insta makeup, she just likes to wear it. Idk was a nice thing to find out.
Also a big fan of her approach to criticism. Also known as, she actually takes it and doesn't have a hissy fit. :roll:

Return to “Gurus With More Than 50,000 Subs”