• Advertisement

Sweetbeautyx / Emily June

• Advertisement

Sweetbeautyx / Emily June

Postby AriPatSim » Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:54 pm

Didn't see a topic for her.

I don't like her. She just seems so mean and bitchy to me...
AriPatSim
Talker
Talker

Re: Sweetbeautyx

Postby pinky » Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:23 pm

I don't like how she's one of those people that wears band shirts for bands she doesn't listen to. Big pet peeve of mine. Like in her Fall Fashion Staples video she shows a Nirvana shirt... can she even name one song by nirvana?
pinky
Learner
Learner

Postby AriPatSim » Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:23 pm

I remember that! She did that with another band, too! And someone said to her that if you don't listen to the band then don't wear the merchandise. And she's just like "who cares?! It's just fashion." and all her minions ganged up on the person. She's ridiculous. A lot of her comments just seem, arrogant, annoyed, or downright bitchy.
AriPatSim
Talker
Talker

Postby merp » Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:52 am

I really like her. You can tell she's a very sarcastic person which is why she might come off as "bitchy", but she definitely seems a lot more real than other gurus.
merp
Debater
Debater

Postby AN0N. » Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:25 pm

she seems like she has her head shoved way too far up her ass.
Image Image
AN0N.
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Postby gurubasher » Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:46 pm

this girls a complete bitchhhhhhhhh
gurubasher
Lurker
Lurker

Postby missgabystar11 » Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:53 pm

Ugh I dislike her but sometimes I like her! Sometimes she seems nice but at times she will be a complete c*nt. For example on all of the LA Vlogs I've seen that she's in she seems so annoying and was always screaming and rolling on the ground all the time. I have a question is she and Lauren actually related, if so they actually do look alike. At first I always confused her for Lauren. Going off topic but uh I really hate when ayydubs and almost all of them were saying just being teens when they were acting crazy.... Aren't most of them 18 and older? What 18 year olds act like that certainly not 18 year olds I know. It would've been kinda okay if they were 14-16 but 17-20 is just too much. Sorry if I sound uptight and for this mini rant but damn that really bothered me. :x
missgabystar11
Talker
Talker

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:14 am

missgabystar11 wrote:Ugh I dislike her but sometimes I like her! Sometimes she seems nice but at times she will be a complete c*nt. For example on all of the LA Vlogs I've seen that she's in she seems so annoying and was always screaming and rolling on the ground all the time. I have a question is she and Lauren actually related, if so they actually do look alike. At first I always confused her for Lauren. Going off topic but uh I really hate when ayydubs and almost all of them were saying just being teens when they were acting crazy.... Aren't most of them 18 and older? What 18 year olds act like that certainly not 18 year olds I know. It would've been kinda okay if they were 14-16 but 17-20 is just too much. Sorry if I sound uptight and for this mini rant but damn that really bothered me. :x

Must of the gurus in that clique are 16-18.

Postby missgabystar11 » Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:44 am

GooRoosPhailin wrote:
missgabystar11 wrote:Ugh I dislike her but sometimes I like her! Sometimes she seems nice but at times she will be a complete c*nt. For example on all of the LA Vlogs I've seen that she's in she seems so annoying and was always screaming and rolling on the ground all the time. I have a question is she and Lauren actually related, if so they actually do look alike. At first I always confused her for Lauren. Going off topic but uh I really hate when ayydubs and almost all of them were saying just being teens when they were acting crazy.... Aren't most of them 18 and older? What 18 year olds act like that certainly not 18 year olds I know. It would've been kinda okay if they were 14-16 but 17-20 is just too much. Sorry if I sound uptight and for this mini rant but damn that really bothered me. :x

Are you not counting Kayla? I didn't include Meghan and Rebecca because they are new into that "clique" but I'm pretty sure they are all around 17-18 plus Kayla! That's what I meant by 17-20...
missgabystar11
Talker
Talker

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:44 am

missgabystar11 wrote:
GooRoosPhailin wrote:

Are you not counting Kayla? I didn't include Meghan and Rebecca because they are new into that "clique" but I'm pretty sure they are all around 17-18 plus Kayla! That's what I meant by 17-20...

No I'm not including Kayla because nobody really hangs out with her and it's quite obvious nobody likes her.

Postby unic0rnz » Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:31 pm

She is screaming for attention, loud, running around, pretending she's little and cute... she's that type of irritating teen screaming in stores that pisses everyone off.
o hay ur hair iz lyk thuper kute todai
unic0rnz
Talker
Talker

Postby gypsysoul » Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:08 pm

Does anybody know if she lives in Chicago? I saw that her 'brother' or whatever (I'm not sure if Hudson is her actual brother?) lives in Chicago but has Emily ever mentioned where she lives at all?
gypsysoul
Wanderer
Wanderer

Postby Winter song » Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:15 pm

gypsysoul wrote:Does anybody know if she lives in Chicago? I saw that her 'brother' or whatever (I'm not sure if Hudson is her actual brother?) lives in Chicago but has Emily ever mentioned where she lives at all?

She lives in NY. Hudson is Laurens (LoLuFullyLoaded) brother. Hudson and Lauren are not related to Emily at all. They just enjoy confusing the hell out of their subscribers.
Winter song
Informer
Informer

Postby Bear » Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:40 pm

Lauren & Emily aren't related, they just call themselves "sisters" ..
Bear
Talker
Talker

Postby ikeepitrealok » Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:46 am

notice how in her new outfits video she didn't mention the hermes bracelet she was wearing..
ikeepitrealok
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Postby infinitehannah » Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:45 am

She looks like a sloth
infinitehannah
Learner
Learner

Postby retro.dream » Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:30 am

Her prom make up looked really messy, greasy and dirty to me..
retro.dream
Talker
Talker

Postby jean101 » Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:07 am

ikeepitrealok wrote:notice how in her new outfits video she didn't mention the hermes bracelet she was wearing..

I reckon it was fake, you can fake ones everywhere on ebay, she just probably didn't want to say it.
jean101
Informer
Informer

Postby ikeepitrealok » Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:36 am

jean101 wrote:
ikeepitrealok wrote:notice how in her new outfits video she didn't mention the hermes bracelet she was wearing..

I reckon it was fake, you can fake ones everywhere on ebay, she just probably didn't want to say it.

I know lol that was my point! Its such a guru thing to do have those fake cartier love bangles on or fake hermes and then show it and have everyone assume its real
ikeepitrealok
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Postby KThanksBye » Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:48 pm

infinitehannah wrote:She looks like a sloth

Oh my gosh she does!!
KThanksBye
Informer
Informer

Postby TheAlyxoxo » Sat May 18, 2013 8:12 pm

Shes so fucking obnoxious its not even funny, idk whos worse, her or icallitambrosia
TheAlyxoxo
Learner
Learner

Postby retro.dream » Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:17 pm

oh god her tan so fake and bad in her latest video in my opinion. it does not look good on her. her make up looked weird too and the dress looked like something a bride would wear. i will not even talk about her nails
retro.dream
Talker
Talker

Postby L1Z » Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:26 pm

hate her
L1Z
Informer
Informer

Postby hardlythere » Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:12 pm

Her eyebrows annoy me to no end. They don't help with the sloth thing
hardlythere
Informer
Informer

Postby sous les étoiles » Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:14 pm

I'm interested to see how her and Lindsay's friendship plays out after they live together since living with your close is a big no no when choosing your dorm mate.
sous les étoiles
Informer
Informer

Next

Return to P-T