blndsundoll4mj Part 6

Forum rules
WARNING: **STOP POSTING NUDITY!!** It is against forum rules and can result in a permanent ban! Also do not REPOST pictures and videos over and over, it's very unnecessary and will be removed! (please quote just the text, not the pics)
Please keep all raves and praise about Trisha in the appropriate thread.
PHAIL
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

blndsundoll4mj Part 6

Post by PHAIL »

sunflowerseed wrote:"My mother left the shower early". Why would the mother of the groom not stay for the entire wedding shower.
Her mom has a boyfriend so obviously that should be her number one priority in life. Plus I'm sure she has a few bottles of pinot at home with her name on them so why should she be bothered to waste her day at her daughter-in-law's bridal shower???

Lol, she's such a piece of shit.

Trasha, retire the word 'ratchet'. You have no idea what ratchet means and it in no way applies to you.

haleyhaleyhal
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: blndsundoll4mj Part 5

Post by haleyhaleyhal »

Not really sure how she's expecting to get her eating ~under control~ by buying a bunch of snack bars and "protein bars" (she probably gets ones that have a ton of sugar-- most people don't realize this, though). Those aren't going to help-- how about buying some real food like chicken breasts, salmon, vegetables?

"In the oven it's not by hand"

haleyhaleyhal
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by haleyhaleyhal »

Miss_Halloween wrote:She looks gorgeous in her new vlog, I was thinking that and she was all "oh I look so ratchet". Damn, also I hate that word 'ratchet', she uses it all the time too.
Is it strange that I find her dad attractive? Hmmm.
You're not the only one, Trisha is also attracted to her dad :?

haleyhaleyhal
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by haleyhaleyhal »

Sorry for the spam of posts but the next day after she's complaining about her eating habits, her and her dad go out to breakfast and moments later she's getting starbucks and a danish? :|

oxoxgossipxo
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by oxoxgossipxo »

She looks like shows gained quite a bit of weight in her newest videos when she's wearing that black shirt and I saw it when she was dancing.

RoxanneDawn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by RoxanneDawn »

I think she's just as big as she was she's just getting too lazy to hide it/find her best angle/ etc

wanderer
Debater
Debater

Post by wanderer »

I agree with whoever said that they would want to be friends with Trisha! She's so "cooky" and NORMAL in her vlogs and I love it. She's like a stereotypical California girl (looks wise) with an atypical personality. I really hope she does find someone that appreciates the "old soul" side of her because it's really lovely instead of trying to manifest into the dumb California blond persona

SallyCinnamon
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: blndsundoll4mj Part 6

Post by SallyCinnamon »

Has she shown pictures of her bruised ribs anywhere on SM? It makes me a bit suspicious that she doesn't seem to have. She often appears on camera in crop tops that would show her rib area, why so shy now? I can't help but think she knocked her ribs somehow, and the ache made her fantasist brain conjure up a big story.

tahjaymahai
TROLL
TROLL

Post by tahjaymahai »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Su0-AZk4U_E

sorry to bring up the car accident thing again, but at 5:48 she starts telling the story of the girl with the yoga pants. at 6:36, she says "she was still being loud and annoying when i left."

then she goes on to say that she left the store, and spilled her drink, and within SECONDS of her just looking down, she got hit by a car. she made it very clear that this all happened within just seconds. she even said at 6:50 she starts talking about how "within a split second, of just looking down, not even trying to get it out, just looking down" she then hears the screams from people. then goes on to say it was the girl with the yoga pants.

so, how could she have been being loud when she left, but got into her car, and immediately just backed out, all while trish was also walking to the parking lot, but clearly got a head start. theres no way that girl could have still been in the store, and made it into her car, and pulled out, all while trish said "within seconds" this happened.

not to mention she made it seem like the girl was going 20+ mph, if she got hit at 20+ mph she would have needed to go to the hospital. thats a huge impact and wouldn't be something she could just walked away from. people tend to walk anywhere around 3-4mph, so 17mph more than that would be a major impact. now i seriously doubt the girl was going that fast (i doubt it even happened at all) but thats what trish said and wants people to believe, so if she's selling the story that this girl who has lightening speed and can grab her drink, race to her car in a double parking lot, and back out WITHIN SECONDS of trish spilling her drink, i guess we should believe she was going 20mph in reverse, and also that trisha is a hardbody (made out of 100% cellulite) and isnt phased by anything.

the whole story is bullshit and theres missing pieces throughout it all. i dont feel bad for her, and i dont believe her. maybe something happened, but obviously nothing that knocked her down or threw her to the ground because she still had her drink, and something would have definitely happened to it had she been hit by someone going 5mph or 20mph. if she thought she died and couldnt recall what happened for a few seconds, i hardly doubt she had the good sense to hang on to her drink for dear life.
if something did happen and she just got bumped with a car or someone slammed on their brakes before hitting her, then shame on her, once again, for lying about something that could potentially kill someone, and making it seem like something bigger happened to her for sympathy. i dont believe the story she's telling, and i dont even think the yoga pants girl existed and if she did, i doubt shes the one who hit trisha with her car, by the way she explained her it sounds like someone trisha desperately wants to be, so if that girl was there, trish was clearly bothered by her and was jealous because she was pulling off the blonde skinny actress deal better than trish, and she wanted to make the villain that girl so poor fat trish was the victim to the tall skinny pretty blonde.

Arya
Informer
Informer

Post by Arya »

I hope she gets rid of her filming while driving habit,... shit can happen too fast :/

tahjaymahai
TROLL
TROLL

Post by tahjaymahai »

also if she had a cracked rib, her hand movements, and her fast talking/deep breathing story telling after she supposedly went to the hospital... well she wouldnt have been able to do them. i had bruised ribs after having really bad mono and strep throat and walking pneumonia ALL at the same time when i was in hs, and i couldnt sit up right without immense pain for about a few weeks, and any upper body movements and breathing was really hard and painful, especially deep breathing like she does so often. she's lying for sure, and she's disgusting for lying about something like that. if she had to go to the emergency room she would have tweeted about it or posted an instagram pic or something, like the attention whore she is. no way this happened, and if it did, not at the grandeur she's trying to pass off.

gamblore
Debater
Debater

Post by gamblore »

I actually enjoyed watching her dancing with her family... she looked so happy

pdx0
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by pdx0 »

tahjaymahai wrote:also if she had a cracked rib, her hand movements, and her fast talking/deep breathing story telling after she supposedly went to the hospital... well she wouldnt have been able to do them. i had bruised ribs after having really bad mono and strep throat and walking pneumonia ALL at the same time when i was in hs, and i couldnt sit up right without immense pain for about a few weeks, and any upper body movements and breathing was really hard and painful, especially deep breathing like she does so often. she's lying for sure, and she's disgusting for lying about something like that. if she had to go to the emergency room she would have tweeted about it or posted an instagram pic or something, like the attention whore she is. no way this happened, and if it did, not at the grandeur she's trying to pass off.
In today's video she was doing a dance with her Dad & stepmom. I've never had cracked ribs but you'd think if she was "ran over" she wouldn't be able to do that.

tahjaymahai
TROLL
TROLL

Post by tahjaymahai »

i actually just saw that too, and remembering the pain i had with just bruised ribs, theres no way in hell she could jump and flail her arms like that if she had cracked ribs. not buying it.

SallyCinnamon
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by SallyCinnamon »

OMG you're right!

I bet right now Trish is applying purple eyeshadow to her ribs for a sadface pic.

leightonmariefox
Talker
Talker

Post by leightonmariefox »

I actually enjoyed her vlog today! When she was dancing with her dad and step-mom she seemed so down to earth, carefree, and fun. <3
Last edited by leightonmariefox on Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

leightonmariefox
Talker
Talker

Post by leightonmariefox »

As for her hair, contrary to the majority, I dislike it short. I think she looks better with longer hair, even if they are extensions. She would look best with her natural hair at shoulder-length.

audreystone
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by audreystone »

I think she should get extensions but cut them to boob length, and keep it to a more natural blonde color. The bob looks good on her but since it is a little dead she should add some extensions to hide it.

pdx0
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by pdx0 »

tahjaymahai wrote:i actually just saw that too, and remembering the pain i had with just bruised ribs, theres no way in hell she could jump and flail her arms like that if she had cracked ribs. not buying it.
I think the car may have bumped her but I don't actually think she was "ran over by a car" like she claims. Maybe that's why her Carmel Macchiato was still full. :D

I actually like her better when she's with her dad and thought the dancing was kind of cute. I don't care for her mom. There's something about her that makes me cringe.

bluebanana
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bluebanana »

I started watching her videos recently but I really like them/her. Can someone quickly explain to me why she is so hated? Is she racist? Homophobic? Or is it mostly because she's the dumb blonde type?

Return to “blndsundoll4mj / Trisha Paytas”