BeautyFulfilled / Kaushal Beauty

PINKYCHOPS
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BeautyFulfilled / Kaushal Beauty

Post by PINKYCHOPS »

Katrina_kaif wrote:I also don't think her fiance has a proper career, he will probably be living off of her money. Don't think he will go anywhere with this blog and motivational posts
http://www.vipfaq.com/Vex%20King.html

look at his net worth... don't know if this is lying.. wow ! :o

arnica12
Learner
Learner

Post by arnica12 »

he didn't even finish his college. he has no real job. anyone can put such information online just by paying some bucks. a real man would have a real job and be out working like a real man does. who wants to listen to boring advise from lifestyle guru. all the followers and comments are bought with money. people who are smart enough will know his. i cant comprehend the level of fakeness kaushal and her boyfriend puts out to the world. i would never ever comment .. i mean who cares about what they do.. but i feel like sometimes people should know the truth.

Omni
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Omni »

I think that valuation of his net worth is bogus too. The only thing the guy appears to do is market himself to make others believe he's successful. He's his own hype man. There's no way he makes that kind of money selling steel bracelets off his website.

arnica12
Learner
Learner

Post by arnica12 »

Omni wrote:I think that valuation of his net worth is bogus too. The only thing the guy appears to do is market himself to make others believe he's successful. He's his own hype man. There's no way he makes that kind of money selling steel bracelets off his website.

EXACTLY!! people just need common sense to understand that!

and i think this is the reason they didn't marry till now. i don't believe he is financially well enough. she mentioned she will be marrying next year. she mentioned she got a wedding planner too and i think in November she posted in her insta story a request saying if anybody knows any good wedding stationary company in the UK ..she would love to get few names and also she was requesting if anyone knows any online stores in the UK that sell artificial floral wedding jewellery. it looks like she has been actively planning her wedding and i am sure she will be financing it as well. As far as i know .. me being an Indian.. its the man and his family takes care of all these things.. he also gets her the wedding dress and jewellery.. in other culture it might be different.. but in Hindu Indian culture the man and his family takes care of wedding invitation part and wedding arrangement,reception etc.

iamflora
Lurker
Lurker

Post by iamflora »

even i have lost respect for her. especially after one of her video [youtube] [/youtube] most of the comments she got was "how textured her skin look" instead of taking it as a positive criticism, she commented that she doesn't use any filter or photoshops (she could have just accepted that her makeup has gone wrong and that sponsored glam glow product looked horrible on her). bt if u see her other video no one can see texture on her skin. why? coz she photoshops. as earlier ScarlettAisha posted her screenshot of video from her own channel and screenshot from IconUK. she should learn to take criticism. and all that postivity thing is just business. i can see how insecure they are about themselves.

sttail1453
Learner
Learner

Post by sttail1453 »

Oh wow. I now have lost quite a lot of respect for her. Just scrolling down her twitter and man i keep finding her snappy tone in her posts about how people are irritating her. true a lot of people are going overboard, but girl, is it necessary to keep posting about them and even adding a screenshot of which profiles liked comments about her needing to lose weight? i agree she has changed a whole lot. she has become very petty and will blow up about any small details she believes is against her. i am definitely not, im just pointing out her personality flaws which i think she needs to change because pettiness is really not a good trait to have. it makes one seem so desperate for attention. honey, just ignore the haters, remain positive, isn't that what you always advised us to do? it seems as though she is looking for validation from fans and trying to earn sympathy. examples from her twitter:

"And it's not about "constructive criticism" or whatever you want to call it. It's about having manners and minding your own"
"No one is perfect & everyone is learning. So how about you just pipe down & do something positive & productive with your self?"
"My fiancé and I are a team If you say something unnecessary or even hurtful, you will get blocked. Simples"
"If you're hiding behind a fake profile & projecting your own problems & insecurities onto others, I can only pray for you"
"Certain individuals are way too invested in my life Maybe spend that energy on your self, you'll get more in return that way"
"I feel like the Indian community is such a toxic place. Some of you need to take a good look in the mirror before you start pointing fingers"

man, on August 2 alone, there is literally seven consecutive posts of her hitting back at even the Indian community. JUST IGNORE THEM, KAUSHAL!!!! they're not worth worrying yourself over! i thought your fiancé taught you how to be more positive or was that just a lie too???

And damn, her fiancé himself states that they are the true reflection of love and "not the manufactured 'perfect' view that's often on social media". dude, then WHAT'S WITH THE EXCESSIVE PDA YOU TWO POST ON YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA. no offence, but you're contradicting yourself.

any1
Learner
Learner

Post by any1 »

Undoubtedly I think Kaushal has a very beautiful face and she's lucky she can pull off a lot of makeup looks and colors and hairstyles that not everyone can. I think it's become the norm though that we follow certain youtubers when they are starting out and they come across as humble and honest and likeable. Then as they become successful the problems start and Kaushal is no exception in my opinion. I have always found her to be a little airheaded and slightly boring but I thought she was cute and seemed down to earth. But as always it feels like a complete letdown that the people we admire show their true colors eventually. I feel like Kaushal lost her charm because she comes across as a really big hypocrite who is lying to herself and her viewers. She does not seem at all positive or secure with herself as she claims. Her fiance seemed off from the start. He is irritating to say the least and I don't like them as a couple at all. I think Kaushal deserved better before but the way she has been acting maybe they deserve each other after all. Both of them behave pathetic and immature. If I was happy with myself and my fiance loved me they way I was I would not spend a second defending myself or having him defend me to anyone. When you are content in yourself you don't need to prove anything to anyone. And if you are not comfortable with yourself then admit it and work on it. I think everyone knows by now what being a social media personality entails- dealing with comments, losing privacy, etc. If you can't handle it don't do it. They all want the sponsorships and attention but don't know how to behave professionally otherwise. As I remember, for me the moment when she started to become iffy to me was when one month she was raving about Mitchum deodorant then the next month she was going on about being a Sure Deodorant girl in a sponsored vid. I know there are worse people out there (to me the biggest offender is Michelle Phan) but it just makes me not trust what Kaushal says anymore. I think she knows her youtube career may be coming to an end and she has nothing left to offer so she has been extra sensitive and snappy lately.

As a side note I came across a website for mantraband bracelets (don't know if I am allowed to post links so you can google it). They are the original makers of the bracelet that Kaushal and her boyfriend copied and are selling. The company said they have the original rights and would seek legal action but I don't know if they can do anything in the UK as they are based in US.

sttail1453
Learner
Learner

Post by sttail1453 »

I totally agree with user any1. I myself work in retail in a food and beverage department and Youtube is exactly like customer service. You are selling yourself to the community to advertise a product/service, and you will be dealing with customers at all times, both good and bad. Having worked in this business for almost three years, even if you are the loveliest person with the sweetest temperament, there will always be that one individual who treats you badly, who disrespects you, who points out your flaws. I hate it but it's essential that you grit your teeth and just bear it, because it's your job to act professional THE ENTIRE TIME. sure, when a customer pisses me off, it's so hard to remain calm and i want nothing more than to argue back, but i know the second i do that, i will be fired from my job. Youtube is exactly the same, except a bit more different.

Kaushal, for example, has started to show her real persona. She is clearly insecure about a lot of things about herself including her weight although I think her body's fine and I was really happy to find out it's quite similar to mine. As a result, she seeks constant attention on social media and her fiancé will shower her with praise and elevate her ego. I find it extremely embarrassing that he has to defend her in the comment section and shoves his positivity blog posts into our faces on Twitter and Instagram. I'd be mortified too, like another user said, if my S.O ever did that.

It's clear that Youtube is starting to or already is taking a toll on Kaushal, who has to deal with so many criticisms and negative comments. like i said before, youtube is exactly like customer service, and similar to a lot of popular gurus Kaushal started out humble, sweet and lovely, but over time she realised how much she detests the people who don't kiss her ass. Being positive helps sometimes, but Kaushal and Vex both have a very unrealistic perception of reality. The world isn't all peaches and cream, we always have faults and so do others but being fake positive all the time doesn't stop other people from being negative to you or about everything because people always will clash. But oh no, not these two. They act as if they are flawless and are so pristinely perfect and devoid of any personality faults. The more dirt I read about them, the more their hypocritical, immature and fake persona becomes clear.

I hate it when she educates us to be positive but she never take her own advice. Her posts on Twitter show how rude and insecure she truly is; someone who truly understands and recognises their flaws will work on them to improve to better themselves, but Kaushal thinks she and her fiancé are already perfect so others need to change.

in her newest “how i take my makeup off” video, a lot of people pointed out that she is layering acids as well as products which might not be good for her skin. it is important that if you are using one acid product one day, you should wait a few more days before using something stronger and never mix them. of course, Kaushal ignored all the comments but she pinned her own:

"Please be aware guys that this is how I take off MY makeup and what works for ME. You don't have to copy my exact steps or products but this routine helps my skin get makeup free and prepped ready to sleep ☺️ If you think it's too many products, you don't have to do exactly what I do! Take whatever you like from this video guys & happy Youtube-ing ❤️”

she only responded to one comment made by a subscriber and the way she (kaushal) replied sounded so unprofessional:

"Krishna Patel: No offence at all but this is ridiculous... just use ALOT less on your skin - you can buy 2 or 3 products MAX!!!! I'm from a medical and skincare background and honestly I can say that using this much on your skin is almost toxic

then Kaushal answered (she sounded really touchy and impatient): "No offence at all to you either, but this is my skincare routine and it does great things to my skin. If you want to use 2-3 products max, feel free but researching many Korean skincare routines and skincare products in general, this is what my skin loves :)"

this was petty and unprofessional of her to respond in such a caustic way. it's obvious it irritates her when people voice their opinions about her over-the-top routines. then someone else, sara kaan, said:

"Judging by your reaction to feedback, you don’t take too kindly to it. No one is saying all this to hate on you. I know I am not , I think you are so lovely, it’s for your own good... It’s merely to point out all rubbing and dragging of your skin all the different products you use in one go, is going to **ck your skin up 10 years down the line. No problem, carry on with your routine. Just notice the difference when you are in your 30’s and look 10 years older. I don’t need a science degree to know that.
Have a nice evening
.”

i totally agree with sara. its very clear to me that her subscribers genuinely care about her wellbeing and don’t want her to use methods that could potentially damage her skin in the long-term. i mean, sure, they may work well for her now but using too many potent facial acids as well manual exfoliators/harsh products in one day or one go will over process the skin. i know because I’ve made that mistake before and while it worked for a while, my skin was way too dry and squeaky clean. less is always more. i also don't understand why she uses so many skincare products either. her skin is beautiful, she should be fine with cleanser, moisturiser, toner, eye cream, SPF and perhaps a spot treatment or two. thats why i don't trust her as much as before, and im sure if she reads this she will hit back with "everyone changes their skincare products as they age".

Her channel is dying. it's plain to see, but it makes me pity kaushal too that she doesnt offer enough creative content to save it. like someone said, all these makeup tutorials are so yesteryear (most of us know how to do our own makeup). she has a large following now but she doesn't know how retain it so instead she's a little lazy and just couldn't care less. it would be amazing if she could actually listen to the requests made by her subscribers. so seeing that her most recent videos are barely getting enough views in comparison to the number of her subscribers (they are all around 100K to 250K) its about time she listen to the most popular requests put in the comment section. personally, i would really love it if she could do a makeup collection video, something we’d been asking for for ages, which im just dying to see. she should also do product reviews, like products her subscribers could be interested in and hopefully not sponsored, more travel vlogs (not just to dubai! broaden your horizons, girl!). she could even share advice for subscribers struggling with skin issues, which would be wonderful and unique, and do some workout videos, what she eats in a day. i know this sounds like what other gurus are doing but since she has been so boring all this time, i think her followers would really appreciate it.

anyhow, the way Youtube is different from a customer service job is that even if one somehow shows their true colours, there will be some people who drift from them but some who stay completely loyal and are blind to their flaws. kaushal doesn't really show much of her true colours on youtube or instagram where she keeps taking photos of herself from angles that make her seem slimmer, IMO, although a little in the comments but 99% of the times on Twitter. thats why i think it will take a while for her channel to actually be pronounced dead because she still has a majority of devoted followers who dismiss any faults she has. and she brainwashes them in defending her, which is just pathetic.

arnica12
Learner
Learner

Post by arnica12 »

Hey guys... As mentioned by user any1, i just checked the website mantraband.com and omg : o these bracelets are actually copied and sold by kaushal and her boyfriend in a website called bon vita shop. it’s unbelievable!!! She always told her fans that she worked very hard to design and create these bracelets... She is always promoting these bracelets in her Instagram... i didn't expect this from her... i am shook.. The original company producing these bracelets is based in US. I have informed them now giving kaushal and her boyfriend's Instagram profile. They should look into it. How cheap is this to copy someone else work...absolutely repulsive!! i guess all truths coming out now...nothing can be hidden for too long..

any1
Learner
Learner

Post by any1 »

sttail1453 wrote:I hate it when she educates us to be positive but she never take her own advice. Her posts on Twitter show how rude and insecure she truly is; someone who truly understands and recognises their flaws will work on them to improve to better themselves, but Kaushal thinks she and her fiancé are already perfect so others need to change.
This exactly. They both seem to be under the impression that they are 'positive' and therefore above all of us mere mortals. Kaushal has even said on her twitter things along the lines of 'you need help i will pray for you.' Youtubers think everyone who says anything other than lavishing praise is a hater. They don't realize we 'haters' used to actually like them but they turned us off by being fake, rude, and hypocritical and we are not spreading hate but the truth. A lot of the things said against her come with proof and are based on facts. I never post comments on youtube because I don't think there's much point and I don't have anything against anyone personally. If we don't like her we don't have to watch her, but it bothers me that she can continue to lie and make money off of people who blindly believe her.

sttail1453
Learner
Learner

Post by sttail1453 »

Does positive also mean hitting back at your supposed haters, Kaushal? i'm not gonna stop watching her, because her videos are enjoyable, it's just what she hides that bothers me, like user any1 says. it's so sad that literally most of her fans and her devoted followers (those who shower her endless praise) are Indian and she hits back at them for pointing out her errors. As soon as she said on Twitter, "I feel like the Indian community is such a toxic place. Some of you need to take a good look in the mirror before you start pointing fingers", I'm like, "Lol girl. instead of the community, i feel like you just described yourself exactly in under 120 characters".

Why are you addressing the INDIAN COMMUNITY when you bathe in gold and praise and boundless compliments from 99% of them. Is she stupid? Who are you angry with?

Anywhoooo, in her two recent videos, she announced the comeback of the "old" Kaushal - literally just her doing her former style of imitating celebrity looks that gave her so much popularity. Well, the "old" Kaushal personality is dead, her videos will still be boring as usual.

iamflora
Lurker
Lurker

Post by iamflora »

sttail1453 wrote:Does positive also mean hitting back at your supposed haters, Kaushal? i'm not gonna stop watching her, because her videos are enjoyable, it's just what she hides that bothers me, like user any1 says. it's so sad that literally most of her fans and her devoted followers (those who shower her endless praise) are Indian and she hits back at them for pointing out her errors. As soon as she said on Twitter, "I feel like the Indian community is such a toxic place. Some of you need to take a good look in the mirror before you start pointing fingers", I'm like, "Lol girl. instead of the community, i feel like you just described yourself exactly in under 120 characters".

Why are you addressing the INDIAN COMMUNITY when you bathe in gold and praise and boundless compliments from 99% of them. Is she stupid? Who are you angry with?

Anywhoooo, in her two recent videos, she announced the comeback of the "old" Kaushal - literally just her doing her former style of imitating celebrity looks that gave her so much popularity. Well, the "old" Kaushal personality is dead, her videos will still be boring as usual.
AGREE. instead using word community she could have just pointed out to people who did wrong to her (or those who just expressed there opinion about her which she didn't like) and we cant say anything about her she'll immediately delete comment or just wouldnt accept her flaws

iamflora
Lurker
Lurker

Post by iamflora »

and another thing i hate is that how much she says to world to be "positive" and "be who you are". and what about her. how much she is being herself?
she has already delted her old videos. why? she may b ashamed of the quality. then why to spread the message to world to be happy with way they are.
how much is she happy with herself?? https://web.archive.org/web/20131111195 ... yFulfilled

here's vlog of jamie with kaushal [youtube] [/youtube] around 6:42 you can literaaly see her how huge she looks and with same dress if you see on her insta it looks perfectly curvy. then my question to her is if she's this insecure about herself then why to tell world to be happy how we are. it's nothin bt just to improve her bf career.

any1
Learner
Learner

Post by any1 »

iamflora wrote: [/youtube] around 6:42
Wow she looks pregnant in that video. I honestly don't understand why she wears things like that and then complains when people point out the obvious.

sttail1453
Learner
Learner

Post by sttail1453 »

i remembered that when i first started watching majority of her popular videos, there were some that she was not at all transparent about it being sponsored. i also remember that in the trash a guru section or maybe even here someone pointed out "AD" should be displayed in the title. i do believe that kaushal comes here sometimes because when i watched Tutorial | 'No Makeup' Makeup Tutorial | Kaushal Beauty or GRWM | Gym Get Ready With Me | Kaushal Beauty a while later they both had an "ad" written at the end.

arnica12
Learner
Learner

Post by arnica12 »

sttail1453 wrote:i remembered that when i first started watching majority of her popular videos, there were some that she was not at all transparent about it being sponsored. i also remember that in the trash a guru section or maybe even here someone pointed out "AD" should be displayed in the title. i do believe that kaushal comes here sometimes because when i watched Tutorial | 'No Makeup' Makeup Tutorial | Kaushal Beauty or GRWM | Gym Get Ready With Me | Kaushal Beauty a while later they both had an "ad" written at the end.
of course she comes here and checks all posts about her, and then she goes to twitter and writes frustrated tweets... i pray for you blah blah..

PINKYCHOPS
Talker
Talker

Post by PINKYCHOPS »

sttail1453 wrote:Her channel is dying. it's plain to see, but it makes me pity kaushal too that she doesnt offer enough creative content to save it. like someone said, all these makeup tutorials are so yesteryear (most of us know how to do our own makeup). she has a large following now but she doesn't know how retain it so instead she's a little lazy and just couldn't care less. it would be amazing if she could actually listen to the requests made by her subscribers. so seeing that her most recent videos are barely getting enough views in comparison to the number of her subscribers (they are all around 100K to 250K) its about time she listen to the most popular requests put in the comment section. personally, i would really love it if she could do a makeup collection video, something we’d been asking for for ages, which im just dying to see. she should also do product reviews, like products her subscribers could be interested in and hopefully not sponsored, more travel vlogs (not just to dubai! broaden your horizons, girl!). she could even share advice for subscribers struggling with skin issues, which would be wonderful and unique, and do some workout videos, what she eats in a day. i know this sounds like what other gurus are doing but since she has been so boring all this time, i think her followers would really appreciate it..
Exactly, whenever she asks for video suggestions there are always people who are asking for vlogs, even I think her vlogs are interesting than her plain boring makeup tutorials,always using the same tecnique always the same things bla bla..
But nope.. as she mentions she is a ''private person'' online, (which I respect , hey you can't put everything out there) but at every one in a while.. a vlog or some kind of change would be nice on her channel.

Also has anybody else noticed that she's uploading only once a week now? Is she busy with the wedding or did the homegirl got enough money now to not work so hard? ;) ;) :D

PINKYCHOPS
Talker
Talker

Post by PINKYCHOPS »

iamflora wrote:and another thing i hate is that how much she says to world to be "positive" and "be who you are". and what about her. how much she is being herself?
she has already delted her old videos. why? she may b ashamed of the quality. then why to spread the message to world to be happy with way they are.
how much is she happy with herself?? https://web.archive.org/web/20131111195 ... yFulfilled

here's vlog of jamie with kaushal [youtube] [/youtube] around 6:42 you can literaaly see her how huge she looks and with same dress if you see on her insta it looks perfectly curvy. then my question to her is if she's this insecure about herself then why to tell world to be happy how we are. it's nothin bt just to improve her bf career.
are those videos deleted from the web? I can't see them. :roll:

ps. this remembers of something.. Once I accidently found a Kaushal's GIF of Twitter, and went on giphy to see if there were other gifs of her.. there were so i donwloaded one and replied to one of her tweets. the gif was her say a word and it had it written in letters on the gif.
SO the next day after she saw the gif, (i think). All of the gifs have been removed from giphy lol

sttail1453
Learner
Learner

Post by sttail1453 »

Kaushal just posted a massive giveaway... This will fluctuate her followers a lot more. Good luck honey (sarcastic)

Post by Guest »

I've been subbed to kaushal for a few years now, I enjoy her tutorials and then I get bored...i unsub and sub continually thinking she will improve, I remember a subscriber asked her nicely if she could add more collabs, reviews and hauls instead of just tutorials and you could tell in her response she was trying hard not to come off as defensive and explained it was her main focus on the channel and didn't feel the need to change that. It was actually off putting, people watch for change too not repetitive makeup looks with different colours.

I think this is why her channel isn't progressing, her positive vibe doesn't feel authentic to me, I've often got this feeling she's not being her true self with her audience. Idk I could be wrong.

After reading some of the comments here I'm starting to think I might be right about her, she's nice and all but not a fav anymore.

As for her collab with Jamie I just feel that's honestly fake and not a good match at all. It's kinda cringey.

In these pics I screenshot, I swear I thought she was pregnant and just noticed someone commented on the same thing, perhaps she'd benefit from different shaped clothes for her body.

Anyways let's see what she brings in 2018. Image

Return to “BeautyFulfilled / Kaushal Beauty”