Lydia Designer Cat Millen #BuyingFollowers4life #9

kurkuma
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Lydia Designer Cat Millen #BuyingFollowers4life #9

Post by kurkuma »

Wow! Who wants to actually watch her in the dentists chair? Especially during vlogmas!? I don't know about you, but I think the words "dentist" and "festive" do not belong in the same sentence. I'm definitely not watching that vlog.

And her Topshop ad on Instagram: Wearing very prominent thigh high designer boots and a Bulgari bag surely isn't the best way to advertise a Topshop dress, is it? The boots and the bag are completely drawing the attention away from the dress. Everyone in the comment section is like: "OMG where are your boots from?" :roll:
Reminds me of the h&m ad she did in spring, when she explicitly said h&m accessories are not her style.
I hope those brands won't ever sponsor her again.

holmby
Learner
Learner

Post by holmby »

'Festive' is the new 'Autumnal' :tu:

Gusber
Informer
Informer

Post by Gusber »

The most hilarious thing of all was how the vlog was sponsored by Starbucks, when in the previous vlog, Lidl and Carrie spent about 10 minutes complaining about how Starbucks don’t make their drinks right and they don’t stock the Deliciously Ella balls they like and how it’s a problem with Starbucks middle management! So, you think they’re shit one day, then after they drop a load of cash on you, the next day you’re telling us all we must go out and buy a Starbucks?! Oh Lidl. There’s no hope for you. I wonder what delights await us next... A riveting trip to the gynaecologist maybe??!!

serena vanderwoodsen
Learner
Learner

Post by serena vanderwoodsen »

I made the mistake to watch Alis vlog :? He seems to be a nice guy but the new video is so laughable. Did they even touch the gas pedal? They were driving suuuuper slow and were just posing in front of the car. :rofl:

And yes the Starbucks sponsorship was so weird. Is she not a fashion blogger anymore??? And why does she ALWAYS drag Carrie along?
* English is not my first language *

SipTheTea
Debater
Debater

Post by SipTheTea »

Having not seen the vlog I'm guessing this was the drive thru Starbucks they went to. Considering Milton Keynes isn't really all that big a place and she has a considerable following there (I know quite a few people who still watch her), it's not good practice to publicly slag off the staff of somewhere you frequent often and where there is a possible chance someone there or someone they know may watch her.

Also, isn't Deliciously Ella a snack brand for children?

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk

blink_fink
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by blink_fink »

mishica2 wrote:
Coatitlikecandy wrote:This forum is more interesting than her vlogs, blogs and IG. :rofl:
Exactly! I unsubscribed from her IG and YT because she bored me to death. No I just read GG and get all the juicy updates without having to see her face on my IG feed or watch her boring 30 min vlogs Image Long live GG!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have to agree with this. I find it laughable every time Lydl made reference to her "haters" obsessively following her on social, seeing as how a lot of us aren't even subscribed :rofl: I haven't followed for AGES but randomly see her in my suggested as an unwelcome reminder of her boring digital world. GG however, quite entertaining. How sad, the only thing that's changed in the last 6 months is that she continues to put our worse content every day.

blink_fink
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by blink_fink »

She claims to be a business woman who manages a brand with a degree in marketing, right? Yes she doesn't understand how much thought and planning actually goes into a Youtube vlog. No one is baking cookies, DIY'ing Christmas wrap, attending a fancy luncheon, and decorating a tiny corner of the house as if it were a festive window display at Selfridges everyday. All of these are somewhat staged and planned out so that a YouTuber can portray 24 days of vlogs with relatively interesting content to //appear// as if it were their daily life. Random tid-bits like pulling through Starbucks are just B-Roll footage, but she makes it the plot of story. Here's CLUELESS Lydl thinking she's doing Vlogmas right by actually filming her day :rofl: No, you have to create an event and strategically capture the footage in an interesting way and pass it off as your typical Tuesday afternoon.

Jesus Christ. She's dense.

PixelGirl

Post by PixelGirl »

SipTheTea wrote:Having not seen the vlog I'm guessing this was the drive thru Starbucks they went to. Considering Milton Keynes isn't really all that big a place and she has a considerable following there (I know quite a few people who still watch her), it's not good practice to publicly slag off the staff of somewhere you frequent often and where there is a possible chance someone there or someone they know may watch her.

The drive through Starbucks in Milton Keynes is near to the train station. You are right in that although it is considered a city, word gets about, and it's just a matter of time before someone sees the video and word gets back to them.

Deliciously Ella is a blogger, now a food writer. She produced a line of these protein balls that are the 'in thing' for bloggers to eat, they are very expensive to be honest. The energy balls are as essential an item as the fairy light backdrop, the marbled and rose gold accessories and the lit candle! https://www.ocado.com/webshop/product/D ... /347263011

Ella's Kitchen makes snacks and food for children.

marakoojah_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by marakoojah_ »

im disappointed, i thought she was finally fixing her bottom escalator teeth :roll:

SipTheTea
Debater
Debater

Post by SipTheTea »

PixelGirl wrote:
SipTheTea wrote:Having not seen the vlog I'm guessing this was the drive thru Starbucks they went to. Considering Milton Keynes isn't really all that big a place and she has a considerable following there (I know quite a few people who still watch her), it's not good practice to publicly slag off the staff of somewhere you frequent often and where there is a possible chance someone there or someone they know may watch her.

The drive through Starbucks in Milton Keynes is near to the train station. You are right in that although it is considered a city, word gets about, and it's just a matter of time before someone sees the video and word gets back to them.

Deliciously Ella is a blogger, now a food writer. She produced a line of these protein balls that are the 'in thing' for bloggers to eat, they are very expensive to be honest. The energy balls are as essential an item as the fairy light backdrop, the marbled and rose gold accessories and the lit candle! https://www.ocado.com/webshop/product/D ... /347263011

Ella's Kitchen makes snacks and food for children.
Was thinking from previous vlogs that was the one they went to!

And thank you for clearing that up, knew the name and vaguely remember buying my niece a snack with the name Ella on it a while ago, easy to confuse the two!
Saying that wouldn't be surprised if Lidl bought children's snacks to eat Image

holmby
Learner
Learner

Post by holmby »

'I'm so warm and snuggly'

says the woman in a mini skirt :roll:

Mushmush
Learner
Learner

Post by Mushmush »

Random but on Sarah Ashcroft's Depop she's used Lydia's picture to sell an Allsaints jumper that bloggers got about a year ago - surely princess Lispy Lidl'ya wouldn't agree to another's blogger using something of Lydia's for their own gain?!

Hereforthrshade101
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Hereforthrshade101 »

Mushmush wrote:Random but on Sarah Ashcroft's Depop she's used Lydia's picture to sell an Allsaints jumper that bloggers got about a year ago - surely princess Lispy Lidl'ya wouldn't agree to another's blogger using something of Lydia's for their own gain?!
That's so odd. Maybe she googled images and just used the one she liked the most and didn't realise it's Lidlia's PMSL!

YouTubeaddict14

Post by YouTubeaddict14 »

Someone’s bought sarah Ashcroft’s thong bodysuit...

GROSS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Post by Guest »

Victoria "In the Frow" is the new face of Ted Baker.
And Em Sheldon has been to some fantastic Events so far this month.
Lydia has scooped the Litter Tray and defrosted her Fridge.

Gusber
Informer
Informer

Post by Gusber »

I’ve just watched Emma Hill’s vlog, where she doesn’t do much but paint the kitchen. Yet it was really entertaining! I think it’s because she and her husband have personalities...

Brigante
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Brigante »

Gusber wrote:I’ve just watched Emma Hill’s vlog, where she doesn’t do much but paint the kitchen. Yet it was really entertaining! I think it’s because she and her husband have personalities...
I've become a huge fangirl of EH, she's one vlogger who does it right. Always acknowledges comments on her vids and actually replies to questions. I tweeted her a quick question on Black Friday morning, not really expecting a response but she replied pretty much straight away. There's no obsequious arse licking and no sniping, bitchy 'hate' comments in her comments section, just good natured positivity from women who share a genuine love of fashion.

Hereforthrshade101
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Hereforthrshade101 »

Brigante wrote:
Gusber wrote:I’ve just watched Emma Hill’s vlog, where she doesn’t do much but paint the kitchen. Yet it was really entertaining! I think it’s because she and her husband have personalities...
I've become a huge fangirl of EH, she's one vlogger who does it right. Always acknowledges comments on her vids and actually replies to questions. I tweeted her a quick question on Black Friday morning, not really expecting a response but she replied pretty much straight away. There's no obsequious arse licking and no sniping, bitchy 'hate' comments in her comments section, just good natured positivity from women who share a genuine love of fashion.
I'll try and like her once again, I tried before but maybe her accent or voice grated on me so much I couldn't watch.

She doesn't have too many subs at the mo, which I'm guessing is why she can reply to everyone & quickly.

Let's hope for her fans she doesn't slowly morph into the rest of the Youtubers who once were good Image

Brigante
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Brigante »

MoanyMinnie wrote:
Brigante wrote:
I'll try and like her once again, I tried before but maybe her accent or voice grated on me so much I couldn't watch.

She doesn't have too many subs at the mo, which I'm guessing is why she can reply to everyone & quickly.

Let's hope for her fans she doesn't slowly morph into the rest of the Youtubers who once were good

Lol, her voice is rather unfortunate but thank the lord she doesn't feel the need to put on a sickly, lisping baby voice when talking to her dogs. If she starts that shit I'm out. :lol:

Sarahsauce92

Post by Sarahsauce92 »

So I just saw on Instagram that Carrie is with Lord and Lady Lidl at his management's Christmas party. Probably so Lydia doesn't have to mingle with people because you know she like doesn't fit in with any circle. :?

Return to “Lydia Millen”