Nikki "Still on Mile 1" SlackCutter - Part 10

Spid
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Nikki "Still on Mile 1" SlackCutter - Part 10

Post by Spid »

She's confirmed it in her comments that the location they've been looking at is for her line.

blackisthenewblack
Debater
Debater

Post by blackisthenewblack »

Removed by mod - please post screencap

Post by Guest »

dontmakememakeyou wrote:
1998 wrote:My high school best friend's mother and father are the same age. He's been a smoker for decades and doesn't do anything for anti-aging, she never smoked. When they were both 50, he looked 40 and she looked 55.
...are you trying to say that smoking makes you look youthful? Because I guarantee that's not true :roll:
Lol no. Her point was that genetics matter more than just about anything else.

[shesaidit]
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by [shesaidit] »

HoardganizedJen wrote:The way she's speaking in the new house tour makes me like 95% sure that Miles is living there full-time. Just way too many "we's" and "ours" IMO than would make sense if he wasn't living there.
Haven't watched the tour, but I'm 99% sure even if Miles still technically "has" an apartment, most of his belongings are at Nikki's and he stays there 100% of the time. I don't think she ever stayed at his place, regardless of how cool roommates were or weren't with filming. She obviously has the cushier place(s) and is a total homebody.

blackisthenewblack
Debater
Debater

Post by blackisthenewblack »

blackisthenewblack wrote:Removed by mod - please post screencap
Oops, sorry. Don't really know how. It was a link to Nikki's mom's profile pics, one of them was her and Guzman. Just thought it was funny!

Blehbleh
Learner
Learner

Post by Blehbleh »

I was really hoping she’d decorate this apartment differently but it’s the same random stuff :/ looks so bad

Combatboots1228
Informer
Informer

Post by Combatboots1228 »

Blehbleh wrote:I was really hoping she’d decorate this apartment differently but it’s the same random stuff :/ looks so bad
I knowwww. That green rug under the dining table that looks like Astro turf. The storm troopers. Thing is, she has some pretty pieces (I like her bed, mirrors, shelves, and table/chairs), but she gravitates toward this tacky ass bullshit instead of simple, tasteful accessorizing pieces.

Squidgit
Informer
Informer

Post by Squidgit »

Blehbleh wrote:I was really hoping she’d decorate this apartment differently but it’s the same random stuff :/ looks so bad
I was kind of hoping the same! I don't necessarily think her furniture looks bad but it does look more random in the new place. Maybe it's the way she has it placed? Idk I think it'd make a HUGE difference if she either got rid of that green monstrosity of a rug or placed it someplace else. I still LOVE this new apt (so many windows!!! <3 ) so I'm trying not to judge too much until she's finished decorating. Also hoping she keeps going in this positive direction. This move already seems to be making a big difference.

emmygues
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by emmygues »

If she and Miles are living together, you would think she learned her lesson to not rush into a living situation with a new relationship.

So is she supposed to buy new furniture because she has the means to do so? At this point, I feel like tackiness is part of the Nikki persona. Every once in a while, she'll have a hint of class then the tacky comes out.

Susperna
Informer
Informer

Post by Susperna »

emmygues wrote: At this point, I feel like tackiness is part of the Nikki persona. Every once in a while, she'll have a hint of class then the tacky comes out.
Nikki's taste is basic af and on the worse side of the spectrum. Especially since moving to LA her basicness (lol) is really showing :rofl:

ilychee
Debater
Debater

Post by ilychee »

I don't get it, Nikki's old townhouse was so warm and cozy. She had so many lights, a chandelier, and everything just looked magical. Her new apartment reminds me of her previous apartment, just bigger.

I wonder if it's because Sammy was the one who helped with a lot of decorating, and now she only has Miles the greasy junk food sloth.

Does sound like he's living there full-time, he's like a kept man.. I don't know how she can still be attracted to him.

DJspacekitten
Debater
Debater

Post by DJspacekitten »

I think part of it is that the walls are white. IDK if she can paint them but that would certainly help with the blandness. Her x-mas decorations last time were better too. All I saw was the tree so far. Im hoping there will be more to it once she gets around to cleaning it up but yeah...it's pretty sparse.

Champagne4Breakfast
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Champagne4Breakfast »

ilychee wrote:I don't get it, Nikki's old townhouse was so warm and cozy. She had so many lights, a chandelier, and everything just looked magical. Her new apartment reminds me of her previous apartment, just bigger.

I wonder if it's because Sammy was the one who helped with a lot of decorating, and now she only has Miles the greasy junk food sloth.

Does sound like he's living there full-time, he's like a kept man.. I don't know how she can still be attracted to him.
I think it's that the Texas townhouse had a lot of character on its own. Her decor was tacky then too. The chandelier was left by the previous tenants or landlord, I can't remember. That bathroom with the tub in the shower was epic and beautiful on her own. The exposed brick added a level of trendiness. The multiple levels gave it a cozy feeling. But her taste has always always always been tacky. Even when she lived with CG, I thought most of the things she picked out were blech. I was always surprised when CG once said that he likes to let Nikki pick out decor because it's her "thing"... he's so image obsessed, but he couldn't tell that her decor was terrible??

Alexoxo
Learner
Learner

Post by Alexoxo »

So miles isn't living with her? Image

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Spid
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Spid »

She's always maintained that he isn't. Not sure why she'd lie about it if he was.

lolwut
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by lolwut »

He has roommates of his own so I’m sure he spends like 98% of the time at Nikki’s. She probably just says he doesn’t live there because he doesn’t pay for rent (or pay for anything at all)

goosejail
Learner
Learner

Post by goosejail »

Miles annoys me. It's not that he's not nice, I guess he is, but he's ALWAYS around. And he does NOTHING besides sit around, most likely high af. I've known\dated guys like that and they always bring me down with their lack of motivation and hygiene.

MonkeyRegina413
Learner
Learner

Post by MonkeyRegina413 »

Miles seems nice enough... Doesn’t he have a college degree? If he was doing the whole business man by day, rapper by night I’d think he was a lot hotter. This whole giving his rap career 100% is lame.

[shesaidit]
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by [shesaidit] »

MonkeyRegina413 wrote:Miles seems nice enough... Doesn’t he have a college degree? If he was doing the whole business man by day, rapper by night I’d think he was a lot hotter. This whole giving his rap career 100% is lame.
From my linkedin creeping he went to film school. Forget if he graduated. He had a job on there, but not since 2015.

ItsTeaTime

Post by ItsTeaTime »

I think Miles is nice too but I think they are both lazy slobs and it'll bring them down. I wish they did something bout it because here's a chance to do something with your fame while you can and they just slob around. I really like Nikki and think she's just going down hill. She's so beautiful but just doesn't take care of herself. At least she's working out. I suppose if a guy like Chrisitian and her broke up it would bring her to this. She really believed in him and who knows what happened anyways. I think Heidi (ShitBunny) told lies to break them up.
Come on Nikki pull yourself together.

Return to “Nikki Blackketter - Archived Threads”