Lidlia & her Millen Pound Ménage #SponsoredLife #8

Pleaseusespellcheck
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Lidlia & her Millen Pound Ménage #SponsoredLife #8

Post by Pleaseusespellcheck »

Veda wrote:Love it when old Hun Hun goes in high and mighty on the twitter drama! Also her number one fan ( :rofl: ) commenting on how people should be lucky if that’s all they’ve got to worry about...ermmm Hun is having a breakdown because she has to assemble a box so maybe she should let hun in on that wise advice.
Haha! Oh my God I have to use glue and assemble a box.

Hunevoque
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Hunevoque »

Lids in her new video, trying hard to answer all the criticism that she has read somewhere( like here), also,trying to be a good little YouTube, giving all the info she can and modeling.
Insists on the fact that she hopes to have a proper work space in her millen pound mansion, it really seems that the millen pound is reducing like snow in the sun… we will find out soon. Enjoy watching !!

Hereforthrshade101
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Hereforthrshade101 »

God that was a boring video seriously - but it's funny seeing her addressing the "issues" she's read "somewhere" online about herself

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kurkuma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kurkuma »

beahunny wrote:And what in the heck is this #athomewithLydia crap???

She is one of the LEAST domesticated people I have ever seen. She can't cook, her entire home is white decor (please explain how you managed to pull off that design scheme?), her cat runs face first into razor wire fencing at the first chance of being outside and she doesn't garden or have any artistic pursuits. She watches crap TV (I do too but I don't expect anyone to #athomewithBeahunny and view it as #goals) on a couch in her cashmere pjs.

At home with Lydia = sitting around on your flat ass waiting for your man-servant fiancé to serve you food and drinks? What an amazing skill. Please document every minute of it and upload it unedited to your youtube channel! Oh you already do that? Great we are so lucky to have you.
Not to forget she still can't properly spell the word "cosy". It is not that hard. It's only four letters. But she still writes "cosey". Is she really that stupid or does she use the wrong spelling intentionally?

YouTubeaddict14

Post by YouTubeaddict14 »

Louisaholic wrote:
PixelGirl wrote:She made a video for University of Northampton

is it just me or is she really pretty here.......whats changed? is it the chin?
She’s actually smiling and is looking less smug and condescending....

serena vanderwoodsen
Learner
Learner

Post by serena vanderwoodsen »

Hunevoque wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/artic ... d-tat.html
Seems like zoella is selling the kind of trash our lids would and for a big price.
Omg of course it would be Lidl´s dream to sell that calendar. How could you support something like that? The one from essie which contains 24!!! full size products is about the same price. These YouTubers are nuts! :roll:
* English is not my first language *

Sarahsauce92

Post by Sarahsauce92 »

Lydia can’t understand how the backlash over people being ripped off by zoella’s advent calaendar is justified. Remember when you didn’t get your white company blanket on your flight, babes? Or when you got stuck on that Eurostar without a coat? And let’s not forget when Kim K was potentially hijacking your affiliate links? Remember how you felt angry and a bit annoyed? Well other people feel that too and that is their business. Perhaps some people are going about it the wrong way, but they are entitled to their feelings as much as you and your author minion are so why don’t you just mind your own bloody business and go out and buy a glue gun and get that box made.

candlestick
Lurker
Lurker

Post by candlestick »

Hi all... longtime lurker, first time poster... I like most of you was a fan of Lydia until relatively recently. What actually drove me to finally post here was actually her latest winter coat video. She has become totally unrelatable - the only reason I watch fashion bloggers (or whatever they’re called) to get inspiration, but all of the coats she showed were not only EXTREMELY expensive, but her “dupes” that she listed were so half-assed and none of them even looked like the coats she was actually showing. :( I just found the whole thing very disappointing. Not to mention I’ve never even seen her wear any of those jackets except the Acne one and the horrendous green one (sorry, not sure what the brand is)

Honestly, the red and black Hobbs coat really did NOT fit her style at all... and for the price??? In what universe???

Post by Guest »

Lydia doesn't understand why customers have the right to be annoyed about a product they're being sold??? Really? A customer has all the rights in the world to complain about something, especially if they think they are being ripped off. It's not a case of pitting one problem against another, and it's not a case of the advent calendar being top of the list of life issues. (Hint: it's not.) The point she doesn't get is, that people have the right to complain about whatever the heck they want. Consumer rights are a thing, hun.

IJustD0ntUnderstand
Informer
Informer

Post by IJustD0ntUnderstand »

wanderingseoul wrote:Lydia doesn't understand why customers have the right to be annoyed about a product they're being sold??? Really? A customer has all the rights in the world to complain about something, especially if they think they are being ripped off. It's not a case of pitting one problem against another, and it's not a case of the advent calendar being top of the list of life issues. (Hint: it's not.) The point she doesn't get is, that people have the right to complain about whatever the heck they want. Consumer rights are a thing, hun.
Since she's a queen of whining about the most minor of inconveniences I don't understand how she doesn't agree with this contention wholeheartedly lol.

dammmmmmmc

Post by dammmmmmmc »

Scrolling through her comments and it's the usual, all positivity -.- I love how one of the very rare replies she gives is in response to someone asking her size.. of course she'll take any chance to do that Image

Post by Guest »

I watched a recent video of hers after a break. Why are they so long? She spends ages telling us that she doesn't have time to update us then and goes on about when she will. Later in the video she does update us with the valuable information. It's all a stream of consciousness. Why doesn't she edit?

Post by Guest »

I watched a recent video of hers after a break. Why are they so long? She spends ages telling us that she doesn't have time to update us then and goes on about when she will. Later in the video she does update us with the valuable information. It's all a stream of consciousness. Why doesn't she edit?

Sarahsauce92

Post by Sarahsauce92 »

candlestick wrote:Hi all... longtime lurker, first time poster... I like most of you was a fan of Lydia until relatively recently. What actually drove me to finally post here was actually her latest winter coat video. She has become totally unrelatable - the only reason I watch fashion bloggers (or whatever they’re called) to get inspiration, but all of the coats she showed were not only EXTREMELY expensive, but her “dupes” that she listed were so half-assed and none of them even looked like the coats she was actually showing. :( I just found the whole thing very disappointing. Not to mention I’ve never even seen her wear any of those jackets except the Acne one and the horrendous green one (sorry, not sure what the brand is)

Honestly, the red and black Hobbs coat really did NOT fit her style at all... and for the price??? In what universe???
In a monetary universe where everything Lydia does has a financial motive!

Welcome to the dark side! I got bored of the coat video but I did notice that she had a candle very close nearby. Did she reference it? Or has everyone learnt not to mention it for the risk of being blocked?

YouTubeaddict14

Post by YouTubeaddict14 »

Sarahsauce92 wrote:Lydia can’t understand how the backlash over people being ripped off by zoella’s advent calaendar is justified. Remember when you didn’t get your white company blanket on your flight, babes? Or when you got stuck on that Eurostar without a coat? And let’s not forget when Kim K was potentially hijacking your affiliate links? Remember how you felt angry and a bit annoyed? Well other people feel that too and that is their business. Perhaps some people are going about it the wrong way, but they are entitled to their feelings as much as you and your author minion are so why don’t you just mind your own bloody business and go out and buy a glue gun and get that box made.
Your posts are everything Image

Rosy Posy
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Rosy Posy »

The coat video - a blatant beg for Stella McCartney to send her the pink coat! And, I have to get off my chest that bloody annoying author whose head is so far up Lidlya's ass! It's embarrassing how she jumps in to defend Lidlya at every given opportunity. The fawning over her is too much - when Lidlya was banging on about KK, annoying author pipes up that she would rather her money go to an 'Influencer' who shows her how to style an item - really??

On another note, just want to thank everyone here for mentioning Sophie Shohet. I hadn't heard of her and bloody LOVE her!

Post by Guest »

I've just realised that she's blocked me from her twitter. I'm already blocked from her instagram. I never posted anything inflammatory - just the odd "innocent" comment re her Lidl collaboration.

Louisaholic
Debater
Debater

Post by Louisaholic »

Brigante wrote:
Louisaholic wrote:
PixelGirl wrote:She made a video for University of Northampton <a class="vglnk" href="[/quote" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>www</span><span>.</span><span>youtube</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>watch</span><span>?</span><span>v</span><span>=</span><span>sjTql</span><span>_</span><span>Wd7P4</span><span>[/</span><span>quote</span></a>]

is it just me or is she really pretty here.......whats changed? is it the chin?
What do you see different about her chin?

I don't know I cant put my finger on it - maybe chin fillers or jaw fillers to make her chin smaller if thats even a thing but she looks prettier this time last year - maybe its just weight loss or weight gain but something is different about her

Lateg0ssiper
Informer
Informer

Post by Lateg0ssiper »

I have the first Hobbs coat but in camel and it is really lovely. Not sure I like it as much now she has it!

Also, why does her face look so different? Was her chin always so pronounced? I'm sure her jaw used to be squarer. Something doesn't look right.

Sarahsauce92

Post by Sarahsauce92 »

sophieimogen wrote:I've just realised that she's blocked me from her twitter. I'm already blocked from her instagram. I never posted anything inflammatory - just the odd "innocent" comment re her Lidl collaboration.

The Lidl collaboration is her hamartia. It can never be erased from the internet but people mentioning it can! :tu:

Return to “Lydia Millen”