Belle Jorden

Re: Belle Jorden

Post by Guest »

She's apparently gone blonde on the second visit to the hairdressers but will only show videos in B&W on snapchat and IG story??

shakenshake
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by shakenshake »

Lovelornxx wrote:She's apparently gone blonde on the second visit to the hairdressers but will only show videos in B&W on snapchat and IG story??
A big reveal post more than likely. Its hair, we get it.

Post by Guest »

Haha I was literally just about to post about this. She got it done on Monday and still hasn't posted anything about it, it's embarrassing. She's not uploading any content, you can see the massive decline on her video plays! Surely this would've been a great time to post something!

cocokachoo
Informer
Informer

Post by cocokachoo »

I used to think she was stunning until I realised how much she looks like Jeffree Star and it put me off lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kyratelling46
Learner
Learner

Post by Kyratelling46 »

Anyone else catch that she just uploaded a Disney vlog part 2 but deleted it after 10 minutes, then uploaded a harry potter Halloween one instead? I wonder why. Could be because the audio in the Disney vlog was horrible

Post by Guest »

theghosttown wrote:Haha I was literally just about to post about this. She got it done on Monday and still hasn't posted anything about it, it's embarrassing. She's not uploading any content, you can see the massive decline on her video plays! Surely this would've been a great time to post something!
Not sure about decline, I feel like it's always been hopeless. As someone else said, she posts more about excuses why she's not filming than actual content. Loads of people would kill for the opportunity and platform she has, and boyfriend-bought professional equipment. She's just ungrateful and lazy, and pulls stupid faces to give the illusion of a ~goofy~ personality when really she has none. The slapstick toilet humour does my head in too.

shakenshake
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by shakenshake »

Just taking a look at her social blade stats, not taking into account her monthly earnings because they don't include sponsorships (or do they?) but she's had a decline in views and subscribers.
She's just ungrateful and lazy, and pulls stupid faces to give the illusion of a ~goofy~ personality when really she has none. The slapstick toilet humour does my head in too.
All of this too. Its such a shame, when she was just posting on IG I liked her, but the YouTube vlogging ruined it. She comes across as basic

shakenshake
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by shakenshake »

I feel that we should move her over to Trash a guru soon LMAO.

Post by Guest »

shakenshake wrote:Just taking a look at her social blade stats, not taking into account her monthly earnings because they don't include sponsorships (or do they?) but she's had a decline in views and subscribers.
Sorry I didn't mean to criticise your use of the word decline haha. Wow that social blade is cool, I've never come across it before (I'm new around here). Yeah she is basic, not sure about everyone else but I'm from London where she's from and she'd be considered basic here - the way she talks and her personality is just like your average ordinary makeup counter salesperson. Not that they are all like that but you know the type.

Hellsbelle

Post by Hellsbelle »

The more I look at her the more I think she’s ruining her face, she doesn’t need all that Botox and lip fillers - her lips look enormous and she’s reallt starting to look plastic.
I always wonder what the younger women of today’s generation are going to look like when they are older and all these procedures have given their faces a hammering.

shakenshake
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by shakenshake »

Hellsbelle wrote:The more I look at her the more I think she’s ruining her face, she doesn’t need all that Botox and lip fillers - her lips look enormous and she’s reallt starting to look plastic.
I always wonder what the younger women of today’s generation are going to look like when they are older and all these procedures have given their faces a hammering.
Whens it going to stop, when is enough? she already said that Ant hates it. But its her body, do you gurl, but good lord you'll end up looking like Jocelyn Wildenstein when you're like 40.

TheChemist
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TheChemist »

Now with the blonde hair too, she looks so off?

vivaglam
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by vivaglam »

Hellsbelle wrote:The more I look at her the more I think she’s ruining her face, she doesn’t need all that Botox and lip fillers - her lips look enormous and she’s reallt starting to look plastic.
She even said recently that her lips got to a point where they were way too big and she wished her friends would've told her, then she goes and gets them blown up again anyway! I used to find her very beautiful but she looks so masculine these days. It is ironic that these girls get fillers to keep them looking youthful, but it always has the opposite effect and they wind up looking like they're in their late 30's.
She's clearly a very insecure person, she won't ever show her face on snapchat without some type of cartoon filter and I think going 'full time' with youtube has only made her insecurities worse. Probably because she has nothing to do all day long other than look at perfect pictures on instagram and compare herself to them.

TheChemist
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TheChemist »

I think she’s been quite insecure for a long time. I had followed her for quite a while, before she even got a job at MAC and she would rarely post pictures of herself or if she did something would be blocking most of her face

shakenshake
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by shakenshake »

"New tutorial guys!"

Orange and pink glitter.

*sigh*

Hellsbelle

Post by Hellsbelle »

Not a fan of the blonde on her, I thought she looked a lot better with black hair.

Post by Guest »

Hellsbelle wrote:Not a fan of the blonde on her, I thought she looked a lot better with black hair.
Haha, someone commented that on her instagram and she replied back with this real cutesy comment and smiley faces. Like 30 mins later she throws some serious shade on twitter about how she doesn't care what people think. So painfully fake!

Nightingale09
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Nightingale09 »

Pink cut crease with glitter, how original of her

shakenshake
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by shakenshake »

I don't think we are going to be seeing any halloween looks from her. The excuse ......

"I'm SUCHA goth, grunge queen you guys. Its LICHERALLY my life! plus! everyone was doing skulls and IT tutorials so I wanted to be different"

Translation - "Fuck you guys I couldn't be bothered. My office comes first! even though I'm moving in a year. OH! check out my Disney vlog"

Snorefest.

Post by Guest »

Did you guys watch the Morphe palette review/tutorial? Her ungratefulness kills me... "When I saw the palette I thought ugh do we really need a warm palette, but then it turned up." something she didnt even want "turns up" for free I guess. She's so lucky. I hate the hat and the yellow top, and why does she blink her eyelids independently of each other?

Return to “Gurus With Less Than 50,000 Subs”