Belle Jorden

Nightingale09
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Belle Jorden

Post by Nightingale09 »

Kyratelling46 wrote:For someone just starting out on YT she is seriously slacking already. I see more posts from her with excuses as to why she hasn't filmed than I do of her posting actual content. Which would be fine if it was a part-time or occasional thing that she did, but she quit her job to do this full-time.
I literally think she thought it would be easier or more of a glam lifestyle. Also, the fact that she tweeted saying about cruelty free YouTubers but she doesn't upload much to even call herself a YouTuber and she isn't 100% cruelty free herself, has annoyed me! She tries too hard to be everything that's current

shakenshake
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by shakenshake »

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT from Ant and Belle tomorrow apparently.

This is either some kinda pregnancy bait or they are moving.

Either way, More excuse not to film.

shakenshake
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by shakenshake »

She's moving to Canada ya'll

"Ant will be working from there and I can film and adopt dogs"

How about you get a job too?

vivaglam
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by vivaglam »

shakenshake wrote:She's moving to Canada ya'll

"Ant will be working from there and I can film and adopt dogs"

How about you get a job too?
I saw someone comment about how she'll get a visa and saying maybe her husband supports her financially, she commented "I'm not supported by Ant at all, I have my own career :)" And she replied to someone about how she's rehoming her bunnies to a loving home and paying for a huge enclosure which is much better because they are ageing and wouldn't handle moving. If she spent as much time on her actual content as she does being passive aggresive in comments, she would have a much better channel.
She's on snapchat right now complaining about how she is so busy clearing out their place before they have to move to Canada, even though they aren't going to leave until NEXT YEAR :rofl: She should be filming halloween tutorials, not making constant excuses. I guess she really is a beauty guru now ;)
I saw she got her lips done again though, so maybe she doesn't want to show her face until it settles down.

Nightingale09
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Nightingale09 »

Ok fair enough if she doesn't want to show her face until the swelling goes down but didn't she say she had lots of footage from her holiday and her laptop back, so why doesn't she edit and upload a vlog? She's so talented and she's wasting it all by living off her husband

peachykweeen
Learner
Learner

Post by peachykweeen »

vivaglam wrote:. If she spent as much time on her actual content as she does being passive aggresive in comments, she would have a much better channel.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

This is literally so true! Her last worthwhile upload was like a month ago! Everything since then has been overly obvious advertisements, favourites videos or videos that she can obviously churn out quickly, like the 'Easy glowy skin routine' and 'how i wave & style my hair'...like seriously.

Her channel used to be unique and her talent was obviously there, but now I feel like I'm watching the same churned out videos that every other channel does. (I've already complained about ads and sponsorships before, and I understand the old argument of 'this is how I afford to do youtube full time' blah blah blah, but at least attempt some originality!!)

I wonder if we'll even get any halloween looks??

Kyratelling46
Learner
Learner

Post by Kyratelling46 »

I don't think she necessarily lives off her husband (not there would be a problem with shared income anyway since they are married) because she seems to make a good bit from Adsense and sponsorships. But I do agree that clearing out her apartment was a weak excuse for not filming. Like it was said above, she's not moving to Canada until next November! I wonder if they're thinking of it as a permanent move, or with the intention of moving back to England in a few years.

shakenshake
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by shakenshake »

Kyratelling46 wrote:I wonder if they're thinking of it as a permanent move, or with the intention of moving back to England in a few years.
I can totally see them moving back after a year or two. I bet Ant will settle well what with him working and networking, whilst Belle festers in their cabin, watching Disney movies and obsessing over petty shit.

She will then whine about how she's not near her family and friends and will want to move back to London. Or make a excuse how the opportunities are not the same.

Nightingale09
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Nightingale09 »

Just watched her Disney vlog, I have to say I'm a bit disappointed but her husband actually seems like such a cool guy!!

Also, if she says there's not much opportunity in Canada then she's mad. Better chances for what she wants to do out there and I hope she takes full advantage of what she can and not do the same thing she's doing over here

Post by Guest »

OH my god... I cannot cope with her anymore..

She's just posted about turning down £6k this week as the jobs being offered weren't cruelty free and yet she goes on about being cool with using make up containing carmine, promoting those hair bear 'vitamins' which ARENT VEGAN and wearing wool. I used to really like her and think she seemed to have talent but she really is becoming an absolute hypocritical joke.

:FU:

shakenshake
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by shakenshake »

theghosttown wrote:OH my god... I cannot cope with her anymore..

She's just posted about turning down £6k this week as the jobs being offered weren't cruelty free and yet she goes on about being cool with using make up containing carmine, promoting those hair bear 'vitamins' which ARENT VEGAN and wearing wool. I used to really like her and think she seemed to have talent but she really is becoming an absolute hypocritical joke.

<a class="vglnk" href="" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>www</span><span>.</span><span>instagram</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>p</span><span>/</span><span>BaEkZxMjODH</span><span>/?</span><span>taken</span><span>-</span><span>by</span><span>=</span><span>bellejorden</span></a>

:FU:
Methinks she probably took it anyway.

vivaglam
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by vivaglam »

Doesn't she know that doing a good deed (if she even did turn down the jobs) isn't so special if you expect to be praised for it?
Reminds me of when Carli bought a homeless guy a McDonalds meal and got her boyfriend to film the whole thing to make herself look like a saint :roll:

TheChemist
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TheChemist »

Wish someone would call her out on it. First thing I thought when I saw that post was that she wasn’t bothered a few weeks ago eating gelatin gummies...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

What a surprise, she's deleted it.

shakenshake
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by shakenshake »

TheChemist wrote:Wish someone would call her out on it. First thing I thought when I saw that post was that she wasn’t bothered a few weeks ago eating gelatin gummies...

Call her out? ohhh the back peddling that would ensue.

Post by Guest »

shakenshake wrote:
TheChemist wrote:Wish someone would call her out on it. First thing I thought when I saw that post was that she wasn’t bothered a few weeks ago eating gelatin gummies...

Call her out? ohhh the back peddling that would ensue.

Haha or the major passive aggressiveness for anyone daring to question her on something.

Nightingale09
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Nightingale09 »

Her post about the Chanel print. Get a grip!

vivaglam
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by vivaglam »

I don't understand this girl at all. We're nearly halfway through October and she hasn't done one halloween look yet. She could've been pre filming for the last few months, ready to upload loads of tutorials. This could've been a major opportunity to boost her subs, but instead she chooses it as the month to redecorate her filming room :roll:

shakenshake
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by shakenshake »

Nightingale09 wrote:Her post about the Chanel print. Get a grip!
What happened?

Nightingale09
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Nightingale09 »

She posted the print of Chanel no.5 and said it's the closest she will get to Chanel cause they test on animals. It's like she enjoys reminding people she's against testing on animals . Don't get me wrong, I don't like knowing products are tested on animals but I don't constantly remind people about it like she does

Return to “Gurus With Less Than 50,000 Subs”