Arianna "Fence-straddler" Dantone

NetflixAndWhat
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Arianna "Fence-straddler" Dantone

Post by NetflixAndWhat »

Spid wrote:Did everyone see her posting pics of her SM friends PayPal or venmoing her money for her birthday this weekend? Thought that was a bit embarrassing too
Arianna is so tacky. If I were her friend and did that and she blasted it on social media, I would ask for the money back. Your birthday isn't about showing off all the stuff you get.

Micapika

Post by Micapika »

NetflixAndWhat wrote:
Spid wrote:Did everyone see her posting pics of her SM friends PayPal or venmoing her money for her birthday this weekend? Thought that was a bit embarrassing too
Arianna is so tacky. If I were her friend and did that and she blasted it on social media, I would ask for the money back. Your birthday isn't about showing off all the stuff you get.
And the Louboutins...............

deenotdie
Learner
Learner

Post by deenotdie »

dontmakememakeyou wrote:
alliezee wrote:Arianna is young, and that's something I have to keep reminding myself. I have to keep reminding myself because I am just absolutely in awe at how ignorant, stupid and miseducated someone can be. She's for causes when it's cool and trendy and comes across as ~woke~ but I literally cannot think of anything less ~woke~ than colloquially using such a vitriolic racial slur.

She thinks she's this leading face of body positivity, but gaining weight is cool is such a stupid bullshit social media trend that is basically the new #thinspo. I'm so generally disinterested in her. She's been on a multi day twitter tirade about pasta - she's clearly loving the attention her post about pasta has gotten her. She's just such a superficial activist. She does nothing other than retweet shit on twitter for activism.

I'm just over her in general. She's just like that stupid alexandra cari girl - goes after something/someone when it's trendy, supports them when it's trendy. Never makes waves or causes a rift because god forbid you be genuine and lose followers.

My definition of "Genuine" does not include "labels self as thicccc in instagram selfies"
YES THIS. SPOT. ON. Sure, gaining weight is cool when it all goes straight to your ass and none to your waistline thanks to your genetic build and history of weight lifting. But what about people who gain weight from depression? From securing a sit-down office job? From pregnancy and caring for children? From injury or disease? Or what about people who gain weight despite already being overweight/obese and are at high risk of disease, etc?

It must be nice to be so privileged that you can still be considered sexy when you gain weight and are confident in your body. Nice that gaining weight made someone look more Kardashian-esque than slim, which is trendy and attractive to today's majority. Not so easy for those of us who have gained weight and aren't perceived to be more attractive because of how we've gained weight, how fast we've gained it, how we look now, how we looked before, etc.

Sure, this girl is genuine. Genuinely ignorant and desperate for attention...
but the bold does not apply to arianna either LMFAO her body is everything i DONT want

GluteActivation
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by GluteActivation »

Micapika wrote:
NetflixAndWhat wrote:
Wowwww!! Like I love my friends, but not that much to drop mad $ on freaking shoes
Just curious, how much did they send her?

Micapika

Post by Micapika »

simplycourt11 wrote:
Micapika wrote:
NetflixAndWhat wrote:
Wowwww!! Like I love my friends, but not that much to drop mad $ on freaking shoes
Just curious, how much did they send her?
Grace sent 100$ Em Dunc sent 60$ and Marie Wold sent 61$ so she'd be a dollar over Em Dunc because she's in her own words "a brat"

regina_giddens
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by regina_giddens »

I did not realise she was only 22. Makes her 'movement' slightly less inspiring like yeah, you're probably going to gain weight as you leave your teens behind and enter your 20s. It's a part of life.

Yamly
Informer
Informer

Post by Yamly »

I don't really understand how she's popular. She's not a youtuber right? Just posts pics of her ass on insta? I don't see anything special about her body tbh. All the before and afters just look like she gained weight and was lucky enough to have it settle in her hips like amanda.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Micapika

Post by Micapika »

Yamly wrote:I don't really understand how she's popular. She's not a youtuber right? Just posts pics of her ass on insta? I don't see anything special about her body tbh. All the before and afters just look like she gained weight and was lucky enough to have it settle in her hips like amanda.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
I think it's just how she acts on Sm; like her "savageness" and how she calls people out

Spid
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Spid »

Her face is horrible though.

I think she just became popular due to being friends with more popular girls on SM and them retweeting some of comments and memes?

Micapika

Post by Micapika »

I never knew Ari did one to one coaching.... For 150 dollars!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

YolandaWinston
Informer
Informer

Post by YolandaWinston »

Micapika wrote:I never knew Ari did one to one coaching.... For 150 dollars!
Wow when she first started doing this she only charged 5 dollars because she's not certified and wanted experience. I guess now that she gotten experience she jacked the price up to 150. I'm pretty sure she still doesn't have any cert. I've really grown to dislike her.

Spid
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Spid »

Isn't it $5 to download her workout plan?

Not sure why anyone would want to pay $150 for 1-to-1 training (via email) from a slightly chubby girl who works in real estate

[shesaidit]
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by [shesaidit] »

Spid wrote:Isn't it $5 to download her workout plan?

Not sure why anyone would want to pay $150 for 1-to-1 training (via email) from a slightly chubby girl who works in real estate
Right? As much as she distances herself from Amanda nowadays she's basically the same story. Did a bikini comp, rebounded and now is fluffy. I don't think she knows any more about training/nutrition than I do. I'd rather use a free macro calculator and adjust from there than email her for $150. I honestly don't get how emailing someone keeps you accountable either. All these girls who blew up after prep and don't admit to binging (off topic, not Arianna... but like Bucci/Em Dunc) straight up lie. Em Dunc especially, claiming she doesn't know how she gained a massive amount of weight. Clearly she binged since her PCOS cleared up pretty easily after gaining about the requisite amount of weight to let your body know you're okay. I'm 100% on that she binged/restricted her way there and now her maintenance is enough she can eat enough to not binge.

Micapika

Post by Micapika »

Spid wrote:Isn't it $5 to download her workout plan?

Yeah that's why I got so befuddled when I saw that

Micapika

Post by Micapika »

HoardganizedJen wrote:Doesn't she go on and on about how she has a ~real~ career not based in the fitness world? Then why is she selling coaching? Seems kinda scammy. She needs to either commit to it or take her chubby toe out of the metaphorical fitness water. This half in, half out shit ain't cute. You can't make fun of fitspos while profiting off of the same shit they do.
She went on about having so much stuff in fitness industry she wants to accomplish in the next 20 weeks of the year :?

Micapika

Post by Micapika »

Her words exactly
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

ellie_williams
Debater
Debater

Post by ellie_williams »

Micapika wrote:Her words exactly
Oh I just took that to mean her personally, like lose weight and put on muscle and stuff. She already has workout plans so I can't see what else she'd be bringing to the industry

Chiwawasquint
Learner
Learner

Post by Chiwawasquint »

Her entire social media career is based on riding coat tails and bullying others. I also can't believe a 22 year old has had so much plastic surgery already. Craziness.

alliezee
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by alliezee »

Chiwawasquint wrote:Her entire social media career is based on riding coat tails and bullying others. I also can't believe a 22 year old has had so much plastic surgery already. Craziness.
this is so accurate, laughed out loud

sunshinenever
Informer
Informer

Post by sunshinenever »

I used to like her, I don't dislike her but I don't expect much from her anymore. She isn't some fitness industry god figure here to clean it up and save the day. All she does is vague tweet and sub tweet and use internet humor. She has friends who have a following, so she gets attention on social media. and the hashtag thing helped, but now I see it is just something that went viral. Not some movement. She's just another person. The way people see her/the way she has people see her is someone who knows all and who fights for what is right. Some insider, robin hood figure. but she isn't. She is a typical 22 year old girl with internet famous friends. I don't consider her part of the fitness industry anymore, so that is fucked up that she is charging anything for some bullshit macro consulting. she works in real estate and is a hard worker. The end.

Return to “Health & Fitness Influencers”