Soniaxfyza

QueenJolie
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Soniaxfyza

Post by QueenJolie »

^^ @instamodelzface exposed the SHIT out of them, not sure if the post is still up. but they posted the before and afters on their story multiple times, as well as on their actual page. it got hundreds of comments and people were laughing so hard at them. now pretty much any of those 'ig model exposing' pages have a pic of sonia and fyza on their page lol

it's weird bc their before and afters used to be so obscure and hard to find and now they're everywhereee
'Isn't slough a funny word?'

onlyroses
Informer
Informer

Post by onlyroses »

They are not very famous or known in the gulf. I asked my emerati friends about them and they never heard of these two. By now they should have done a tv interview or something. I had to unfollow them after that stint of "our family is devout muslim we don't accept plastic surgery" bit and the next day in tank tops and shorts dancing to music social media :roll: I wonder why they didn't stay in LA the extra week for beautycon probably because it's for real makeup artists. Who else saw Hudabeauty having lunch with Kim K :) about to launch her new foundation. I bet that is a sore spot for these liars. I noticed fyza always avoids using Huda's lashes or lipkits ;)

6sideting
Informer
Informer

Post by 6sideting »

makeupcatcha wrote:
monicabella04 wrote:
makeupcatcha wrote:Excuse me but they chose to move to dubai/kuwait knowing how arabs view pakistani / south asian people so them lying about being arab just because of how they are treated in the gulf makes them even more disgusting because it means they agree with it instead of standing up for their race and changing peoples views. It has nothing to do with how arabs treat south asians it's simply because they're ashamed of being pakistani no matter how pakistanis are treated or viewed in whatever country. I'm from kuwait and they could never ever pass as persians. Persians or iranians are known for their distinct beauty in the gulf and they don't look persian at all. besides everyone in the gulf knows about their plastic surgery since one of our popular and big accounts posted their before and after pictures but no one cares because they're so irrelevant. the only ppl who care about them or follow them are 12 year old kids.
I disagree. There's beautiful and ugly in every ethnicity. Iran is right next to Afghanistan, which has ethnic Persians, which is then right next to Pakistan. It'd be much easier to convince everyone they're just unfortunate looking Persians than it is to convince everyone you're an Arab. ESPECIALLY Iraqi.

Arabs are semites after all. We have semitic features. No matter how light or dark our skin is we have something semitic about us which these girls just don't.

And shami/mashriqi is the hardest to pull off. There's something so distinct about our look. Before I even knew anything about them I knew they couldn't be Iraqi. Bottom line is Persian or at least Iranian or even Afghan would have been easier for them to pull off.

No it wouldn't have been easier. They could actually pass for iraqi before passing as iranian and heres why, iraqi girls don't have any typical features iraq has all kinds of looking people. If you're from Najd it's common to have fair skin and green eyes, if you're from the south you could be dark. iraqis all look so different from each other and it's almost impossible to tell who is iraqi or not. Persians are caucasian originally unlike afghans and pakistanis so to any middle eastern, they wouldn't look persian. Lets argue they could look iranian from any of the non persian ethnic groups in iran, even though it would be possible i personally wouldn't buy it. they look pakistani to me and all my friends before we even knew the truth about their origin. that's just what me and my friends (who are iranian and iraqis) have discussed and observed. The eyes are what tells them apart from iranians and iraqis.
Still disagree. I'm from the south of Iraq, Basra, and my family is pale. My sister and father have green eyes. We look Iraqi and Arabs never bother asking where we're from, they just assume Iraq. Iraqis have a distinct look to us, even among Arabs. It's never about colour than it is about bone structure. The only part of Iraq I can picture them as being from is Kurd territory. And caucasian doesn't mean white skin. Just because Sonia and Fyza are more brown doesn't mean they can't look "caucasian". And if we wanna go that route, didn't Aryans originate from India? Doesn't Iran mean "land of the Aryans"? So after all that cultural mixing it's impossible to believe a Pakistani can have Persian ancestry and even vice versa?

There are Persians like Lilly Ghalichi, like nazygk, who don't have the stereotypical Leila Milani Persian look but they're still Persian. You're acting as if Persians are a pure race. They're not. After centuries of being next to Afghanistan and just miles from India you cannot tell me there was absolutely no mixing between Indian and Iranian ethnic groups. There are plenty of Pakistanis who can pass for Persian, no matter what you think their eyes look like (like wtf? Lol). Sonia and Fyza pre-surgery? No. Post-surgery? Yes. They just don't look Mashriqi to me. I'm not saying they look Persian from the get-go or that they look more Persian than Pakistani. It would just be easier to convince people of Persian ancestry than of Arab. You and your friends' "discussions" won't change my mind lol.

makeupcatcha
Informer
Informer

Post by makeupcatcha »

monicabella04 wrote:
makeupcatcha wrote:
monicabella04 wrote:
makeupcatcha wrote:Excuse me but they chose to move to dubai/kuwait knowing how arabs view pakistani / south asian people so them lying about being arab just because of how they are treated in the gulf makes them even more disgusting because it means they agree with it instead of standing up for their race and changing peoples views. It has nothing to do with how arabs treat south asians it's simply because they're ashamed of being pakistani no matter how pakistanis are treated or viewed in whatever country. I'm from kuwait and they could never ever pass as persians. Persians or iranians are known for their distinct beauty in the gulf and they don't look persian at all. besides everyone in the gulf knows about their plastic surgery since one of our popular and big accounts posted their before and after pictures but no one cares because they're so irrelevant. the only ppl who care about them or follow them are 12 year old kids.
I disagree. There's beautiful and ugly in every ethnicity. Iran is right next to Afghanistan, which has ethnic Persians, which is then right next to Pakistan. It'd be much easier to convince everyone they're just unfortunate looking Persians than it is to convince everyone you're an Arab. ESPECIALLY Iraqi.

Arabs are semites after all. We have semitic features. No matter how light or dark our skin is we have something semitic about us which these girls just don't.

And shami/mashriqi is the hardest to pull off. There's something so distinct about our look. Before I even knew anything about them I knew they couldn't be Iraqi. Bottom line is Persian or at least Iranian or even Afghan would have been easier for them to pull off.

No it wouldn't have been easier. They could actually pass for iraqi before passing as iranian and heres why, iraqi girls don't have any typical features iraq has all kinds of looking people. If you're from Najd it's common to have fair skin and green eyes, if you're from the south you could be dark. iraqis all look so different from each other and it's almost impossible to tell who is iraqi or not. Persians are caucasian originally unlike afghans and pakistanis so to any middle eastern, they wouldn't look persian. Lets argue they could look iranian from any of the non persian ethnic groups in iran, even though it would be possible i personally wouldn't buy it. they look pakistani to me and all my friends before we even knew the truth about their origin. that's just what me and my friends (who are iranian and iraqis) have discussed and observed. The eyes are what tells them apart from iranians and iraqis.
Still disagree. I'm from the south of Iraq, Basra, and my family is pale. My sister and father have green eyes. We look Iraqi and Arabs never bother asking where we're from, they just assume Iraq. Iraqis have a distinct look to us, even among Arabs. It's never about colour than it is about bone structure. The only part of Iraq I can picture them as being from is Kurd territory. And caucasian doesn't mean white skin. Just because Sonia and Fyza are more brown doesn't mean they can't look "caucasian". And if we wanna go that route, didn't Aryans originate from India? Doesn't Iran mean "land of the Aryans"? So after all that cultural mixing it's impossible to believe a Pakistani can have Persian ancestry and even vice versa?

There are Persians like Lilly Ghalichi, like nazygk, who don't have the stereotypical Leila Milani Persian look but they're still Persian. You're acting as if Persians are a pure race. They're not. After centuries of being next to Afghanistan and just miles from India you cannot tell me there was absolutely no mixing between Indian and Iranian ethnic groups. There are plenty of Pakistanis who can pass for Persian, no matter what you think their eyes look like (like wtf? Lol). Sonia and Fyza pre-surgery? No. Post-surgery? Yes. They just don't look Mashriqi to me. I'm not saying they look Persian from the get-go or that they look more Persian than Pakistani. It would just be easier to convince people of Persian ancestry than of Arab. You and your friends' "discussions" won't change my mind lol.
youre entitled to your own personal opinion just like I am mine. and i have many iraqi friends and literally none of them look alike they're all different skin color, eye color, hair color, bone structure, noses, you name it. and they all get different countries when people ask where they are from. I didn't say caucasians are white i said PERSIANS are CAUCASIAN since when is caucasian white? that's a misconception in the world. I said they don't look persian. Neither did i say pakistanis can't look persian i said THEY(the sisters) don't look persian to ME! all of you in this group need to stop stating your opinions as facts. Also you have no idea if lilly ghalichi or any other ppl you mentioned are persian or another ethnic group in iran. Just because someone is from iran doesn't make them persian. And also I'm talking about PERSIANS not IRANIANS therefor an afghan mixing doesn't mean they're persian, they would still not be persian. Iran has turkish, arab, balooch and many other ethnicities in case you didn't know. Sonia and fees aren't even brown anymore they're literally white at least fyza is and none of my points had anything to do with skin color. I'm so out of this forum because all of you literally giving me a migraine. ''It would just be easier to convince people of Persian ancestry than of Arab.'' again, to you, an arab, maybe. but to iranians, no. These are all opinions and not facts. Ofcourse it would be easier for you as an arab to believe they're persian rather than arab because you're arab and you could easily tell if someone is arab just like iranians can easily tell if someone is iranian. and just how pakistanis can tell when someone is pakistani. Anyone usually gets a hunch when someone is from their country and can spot them easily. (and as for my persian friends they can spot afghan ''iranians'' from persians easy.) To me sonia and fyza look afghan or pakistani nothing else.

makeupcatcha
Informer
Informer

Post by makeupcatcha »

Also no one is trying to change your mind or even caring about it i shared because it's a point of view not to teach anyone what to think.

Roxx
Learner
Learner

Post by Roxx »

monicabella04 wrote:

It only makes sense: if you're from one group of Indo-Iranian language speakers/people you'd be better off trying to pass yourself off as coming from another group of Indo-Iranian language speakers/people than you would from a country filled largely with folks who speak Semetic languages and are largely of Semetic descent themselves (though there are other groups like Kurds, Yazidis, etc...). If you look at the before pictures of the Ali sisters, their features wouldn't look too out of place in India, Iran, Pakistan or Afghanistan:

Trying to figure out their ethnicity now would be like trying to read a note that was left out in the rain, after the ink becomes badly blurred. To me they both currently look like a pair of extraterrestrials from Planet Kardashian. They're a couple of South Asian girls Single White Female-ing an Armenian chick (and the Armenian chick's younger sister who had surgery to look like her older sis), so now the older South Asian sister has surgery to look like the Armenian's younger sister while the younger South Asian sister has surgery to look like the older Armenian sister, but still ends up looking like the older Armenian sister's even-older Armenian sister:

Pin-pointing ethnicity is hard, because none of these women (either the Kardashian-Jenners or Ali sisters), have their original faces -which is a shame because all four women looked much better before. To me, Sonia will always look like Kourtney trying to pass herself off as Kim, and Faeza/Fyza will always look like a Madame Tussaud's wax figure of Kylie Jenner that was rejected for being both inaccurate and creepy.

I assume the Ali sisters tried to pass themselves off as Iraqi instead of Iranian because they'd have to explain why they don't have Farsi names (One is Arabic, the other Russian), and tried to pass themselves off as Iraqi Shiite because because their surname is Ali (which isn't exclusive to either sect, but probably sounds distinctly Shiite to Gulf-Arabs/Salafists). I don't think they thought their little ruse through: people probably assumed they were Iraqi shiites because one has an Arabic given name and both have a "Shiite-sounding" surname (and Khaleeji names probably look and sound distinct from other names), so these two just played along to garner more prestige and more $$$.

Roxx
Learner
Learner

Post by Roxx »

makeupcatcha wrote:
youre entitled to your own personal opinion just like I am mine. and i have many iraqi friends and literally none of them look alike they're all different skin color, eye color, hair color, bone structure, noses, you name it. and they all get different countries when people ask where they are from. I didn't say caucasians are white i said PERSIANS are CAUCASIAN since when is caucasian white? that's a misconception in the world. I said they don't look persian. Neither did i say pakistanis can't look persian i said THEY(the sisters) don't look persian to ME! all of you in this group need to stop stating your opinions as facts. Also you have no idea if lilly ghalichi or any other ppl you mentioned are persian or another ethnic group in iran. Just because someone is from iran doesn't make them persian. And also I'm talking about PERSIANS not IRANIANS therefor an afghan mixing doesn't mean they're persian, they would still not be persian. Iran has turkish, arab, balooch and many other ethnicities in case you didn't know. Sonia and fees aren't even brown anymore they're literally white at least fyza is and none of my points had anything to do with skin color. I'm so out of this forum because all of you literally giving me a migraine. ''It would just be easier to convince people of Persian ancestry than of Arab.'' again, to you, an arab, maybe. but to iranians, no. These are all opinions and not facts. Ofcourse it would be easier for you as an arab to believe they're persian rather than arab because you're arab and you could easily tell if someone is arab just like iranians can easily tell if someone is iranian. and just how pakistanis can tell when someone is pakistani. Anyone usually gets a hunch when someone is from their country and can spot them easily. (and as for my persian friends they can spot afghan ''iranians'' from persians easy.) To me sonia and fyza look afghan or pakistani nothing else.
makeupcatcha wrote:Also no one is trying to change your mind or even caring about it i shared because it's a point of view not to teach anyone what to think.

Karmenvalentina987
Debater
Debater

Post by Karmenvalentina987 »

Ok why has this thread turned into people's opinions on what Iraqis and Iranians look like. Kurds don't want Sonia or faeza and they don't look like us or any other group of middle easterners thank u. Not that they aren't good looking in their own way and not that Pakistani girls aren't gorgeous but can we just put the race opinions behind us and focus on spilling the tea and I think we all agree that they look south Asian so khalas no more silly long paragraphs. Why has faeza disabled her comments ? She tried to say she's not had surgery because she's Muslim but her nipples are out on insta ???? Such an inconsistent hypocrite. I ain't slut shaming nothing wrong w her nipples being out but it's weird that she moves like religion stopped her getting surgery yet it hasn't stopped her showing her tits on insta ygm

Dr Toboggan
Informer
Informer

Post by Dr Toboggan »

So, due to the last post I went and checked their Instagram page. I don't use Instagram so tend to only keep up with their drama on snapchat. Anyway, I came across this comment on their latest post about their LA vlog:

Correct me if I'm wrong but when they were in LA they went to the glam glow HQ. Glam Glow gave them bags full of products for free sooooo they might not be getting paid to endorse the products but they sure as hell aren't shilling out their own money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Roxx
Learner
Learner

Post by Roxx »

Karmenvalentina987 wrote:Ok why has this thread turned into people's opinions on what Iraqis and Iranians look like. Kurds don't want Sonia or faeza and they don't look like us or any other group of middle easterners thank u. Not that they aren't good looking in their own way and not that Pakistani girls aren't gorgeous but can we just put the race opinions behind us and focus on spilling the tea and I think we all agree that they look south Asian so khalas no more silly long paragraphs."
It can definitely get tedious scrolling through mis-informed, stream-of-consciousness disinformation campaigns meant to derail the thread, but it looks like the offending party rage quit earlier today, so I assume that's that.

And yeah, these girls looked South Asian before, now they both look like whatever Armenian-Extraterrestrials the Kardashian Klan is supposed to be; I don't think there's region of the world where people tend look like that, aside from LA and Dubai.
Karmenvalentina987 wrote:"Why has faeza disabled her comments ? She tried to say she's not had surgery because she's Muslim but her nipples are out on insta ???? Such an inconsistent hypocrite. I ain't slut shaming nothing wrong w her nipples being out but it's weird that she moves like religion stopped her getting surgery yet it hasn't stopped her showing her tits on insta ygm
Which pic was that? I browsed through the Soniaxpfizerfyza instagram and didn't find photos where anyone's nipples were being bared, but displaying your body and claiming that "Muslims can't have plastic surgery" are two different things: one is just a personal choice, the other is an assertion or claim (or two, in this instance: a) that Islam forbids cosmetic surgery, and b) that the Ali sisters have abstained from cosmetic surgery, ostensibly because of the prohibition). Before this thread, I'd never heard that Muslims can't have plastic surgery (someone should really try telling that to Iran, it's an Islamic theocracy AND the nosejob capital of the world). I honestly can't tell if these two girls are extremely stupid, extremely clever, or in need of help.

Pettyfrog619
Informer
Informer

Post by Pettyfrog619 »

A7lan! My father is Kweiti too, from Salmiya and my mother is Moroccan lol. Anyways I agree the problem they have is internal. There are lots of Arabs who treat expats well, maybe there used to be discrimination. But if you visit the gulf you will see that they love south Asian culture movies, food and clothes. Sonia and Fyza have self hate. It probably comes from their mother who pretends to be Turkish :roll:

onlyroses
Informer
Informer

Post by onlyroses »

Dr Toboggan wrote:So, due to the last post I went and checked their Instagram page. I don't use Instagram so tend to only keep up with their drama on snapchat. Anyway, I came across this comment on their latest post about their LA vlog:

[img]<a class="vglnk"
href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... 1c29d1.png[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span>
<span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20170813</span><span>/</span><span>d17d0818010e0a6b8592b18b681c29d1</span><span>.</span><span>png</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

Correct me if I'm wrong but when they were in LA they went to the glam glow HQ. Glam Glow gave them bags full of products for free sooooo they might not be getting paid to endorse the products but they sure as hell aren't shilling out their own money.

Yes that's true they invited them to their HQ and they took a bunch of pics on snapchat. They left with a huge swag bag and some said they'll show us a sneak peak of some limited edition products. They are just hypocrits at this point. Like fyza crying about the prices of lash extensions in LA and finally getting them done for $70 then a week later going to the salon where Kylie goes for $700 extensions that she swore she'd never pay that much. They look beat anyway she should ask for her money back.

Pettyfrog619
Informer
Informer

Post by Pettyfrog619 »

Karmenvalentina987 wrote:Ok why has this thread turned into people's opinions on what Iraqis and Iranians look like. Kurds don't want Sonia or faeza and they don't look like us or any other group of middle easterners thank u. Not that they aren't good looking in their own way and not that Pakistani girls aren't gorgeous but can we just put the race opinions behind us and focus on spilling the tea and I think we all agree that they look south Asian so khalas no more silly long paragraphs. Why has faeza disabled her comments ? She tried to say she's not had surgery because she's Muslim but her nipples are out on insta ???? Such an inconsistent hypocrite. I ain't slut shaming nothing wrong w her nipples being out but it's weird that she moves like religion stopped her getting surgery yet it hasn't stopped her showing her tits on insta
Karmenvalentina987 wrote:Ok why has this thread turned into people's opinions on what Iraqis and Iranians look like. Kurds don't want Sonia or faeza and they don't look like us or any other group of middle easterners thank u. Not that they aren't good looking in their own way and not that Pakistani girls aren't gorgeous but can we just put the race opinions behind us and focus on spilling the tea and I think we all agree that they look south Asian so khalas no more silly long paragraphs. Why has faeza disabled her comments ? She tried to say she's not had surgery because she's Muslim but her nipples are out on insta ???? Such an inconsistent hypocrite. I ain't slut shaming nothing wrong w her nipples being out but it's weird that she moves like religion stopped her getting surgery yet it hasn't stopped her showing her tits on insta ygm

I get you girl, these two have tried it all! Faking what sect of Islam they follow, bombarding their instagram with lmam Ali quotes. I asked them what's with all the imam Ali quotes why no prophet Muhammad pbuh quotes. 5 minutes later I was blocked. And as for the picture where you can clearly see nipples it's disgusting. May Allah forgive them. They are making Iraqi women look bad.

Karmenvalentina987
Debater
Debater

Their second latest post go on the second pic is where you can see her dodgy boob job. Sonia has had a boob job too deffo. whys faeza begging it so hard :/ ur not kim k babe. I'm all for women liberation whether that's through a woman covering up or showing her skin but faeza is just so cringe that's why I'm commenting on it. She's being an embarassing little beg and I think I see where this is going, they can see that they have to leave Dubai soon because they're being exposed so now they just want to live the IG, taz angels type life in LA if u girls get me where no one will care that they lied about being Arab. In Dubai it'll be a massive deal when the exposure takes its full toll

mia94
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by mia94 »

Karmenvalentina987 wrote:Ok why has this thread turned into people's opinions on what Iraqis and Iranians look like. Kurds don't want Sonia or faeza and they don't look like us or any other group of middle easterners thank u. Not that they aren't good looking in their own way and not that Pakistani girls aren't gorgeous but can we just put the race opinions behind us and focus on spilling the tea and I think we all agree that they look south Asian so khalas no more silly long paragraphs. Why has faeza disabled her comments ? She tried to say she's not had surgery because she's Muslim but her nipples are out on insta ???? Such an inconsistent hypocrite. I ain't slut shaming nothing wrong w her nipples being out but it's weird that she moves like religion stopped her getting surgery yet it hasn't stopped her showing her tits on insta ygm
Haha love how literally NO RACE wants to claim them.

mia94
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by mia94 »

Roxx wrote:
monicabella04 wrote:

It only makes sense: if you're from one group of Indo-Iranian language speakers/people you'd be better off trying to pass yourself off as coming from another group of Indo-Iranian language speakers/people than you would from a country filled largely with folks who speak Semetic languages and are largely of Semetic descent themselves (though there are other groups like Kurds, Yazidis, etc...). If you look at the before pictures of the Ali sisters, their features wouldn't look too out of place in India, Iran, Pakistan or Afghanistan:

Trying to figure out their ethnicity now would be like trying to read a note that was left out in the rain, after the ink becomes badly blurred. To me they both currently look like a pair of extraterrestrials from Planet Kardashian. They're a couple of South Asian girls Single White Female-ing an Armenian chick (and the Armenian chick's younger sister who had surgery to look like her older sis), so now the older South Asian sister has surgery to look like the Armenian's younger sister while the younger South Asian sister has surgery to look like the older Armenian sister, but still ends up looking like the older Armenian sister's even-older Armenian sister:

Pin-pointing ethnicity is hard, because none of these women (either the Kardashian-Jenners or Ali sisters), have their original faces -which is a shame because all four women looked much better before. To me, Sonia will always look like Kourtney trying to pass herself off as Kim, and Faeza/Fyza will always look like a Madame Tussaud's wax figure of Kylie Jenner that was rejected for being both inaccurate and creepy.

I assume the Ali sisters tried to pass themselves off as Iraqi instead of Iranian because they'd have to explain why they don't have Farsi names (One is Arabic, the other Russian), and tried to pass themselves off as Iraqi Shiite because because their surname is Ali (which isn't exclusive to either sect, but probably sounds distinctly Shiite to Gulf-Arabs/Salafists). I don't think they thought their little ruse through: people probably assumed they were Iraqi shiites because one has an Arabic given name and both have a "Shiite-sounding" surname (and Khaleeji names probably look and sound distinct from other names), so these two just played along to garner more prestige and more $$$.
I agree and another reason they pretend like they are Shia when they are actually Sunni is because they, esp faeza loves to play the victim card, which is so disrespectful and disgusting to the Shia Muslims who are actually being persecuted. Like how you gonna make people think you are Shia just for attention and sympathy

Karmenvalentina987
Debater
Debater

Looooool nah man they're being exposed on another level because they've disabled the comments on all their pics ahahah. Fucked up how faeza is the unpleasant individual yet she has the audacity to play the victim card. I remember how disgusting she was about Shias and Kurds and now she's pretending to be Iraqi LOL. Karma will bite her in the ass so hard

Karmenvalentina987
Debater
Debater

How bad must they be gettinge getting exposed tho. WHy did boutiqaat drop them why did they disable their comment

mia94
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by mia94 »

Someone mentioned that Sonia had a boob job? her boobs have always been like that she used to post pics in tank tops on twitter in 2012 and they were the same. I came across one of her old pics from twitter where you can see what I'm about but I didn't bother to screenshot cause I was looking for something else at the time but if I come across it again I'll post (also I am not trying to defend her in anyway what so ever lol )

onlyroses
Informer
Informer

Post by onlyroses »

Who saw sonia whispering in the dark on snap about primers. I almost felt bad for her because she seemed really uncomfortable and awkward on camera. She was like oh using an oil as a primer is making my makeup slid off any girls from the gulf have any tips? :roll: um no duh sweetie its been 40% humidity this week. I guess fyza will push her to be their mouthpiece now that everyones had just about enough of her.

Return to “Instagram”