Soniaxfyza

Pettyfrog619
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: Soniaxfyza

Post by Pettyfrog619 »

Not speaking on this issue is making them look really bad, I think people are starting to get suspicious. We'all see maybe they will talk about it on their YouTube channel. Either way the truth will come out.

hxgsandkxssxs
Informer
Informer

Post by hxgsandkxssxs »

Wow - I remember I found them a few years ago and was so confused as to why people were saying they were Turkish in the comments (I'm Turkish) and I looked at who they were following: many were random Turkish food instagrams?? Like if they were Turkish, I thought they'd follow some celebrities or some musicians or some Turkish friends or family members at least - that's when I started finding it fishy.

Regarding whether they look Turkish or not: Turkey itself is VERY mixed, Istanbul was the heart of the Ottoman Empire and both emigration and immigration was high. Eastern Turks and Turkish Cypriots are more likely to have Kurdish, Arab or Armenian descent just like Northern Turkey have a high "laz" population, and Western Turkey has Greek/Bulgarian/Macedonian influence. That's why, if a person says they're Turkish I accept it because it's become more of a nationality than an ethnicity (which would be Turkic). But truth be told, neither girls look, to me, like any of the ethnic groups I just mentioned, hence my doubt. It's so sad because Pakistanis are so, so beautiful and I don't get why she was being racist towards them, saying they were hairy and had big noses? Many of the Pakistanis I have met have actually had small to moderately shaped noses and the "hair" they have is luscious, thick hair on their head? How horrible that they cannot love who they are and where they come from when their own original beauty proves just how lovely Pakistanis look. What a disgrace.

Just to Add: As a Londoner, their accents do seem very Birmingham-esque to me. Not all Londoners speak like the Queen, or cockney, but I've never heard of a born and raised Londoner who spoke like that. Maybe they came to London in their later years? What's wrong with admitting that?

pseudo1
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by pseudo1 »

Karmenvalentina987 wrote:Can all the Iraqis and people whose cultures they've appropriated for their own financial gain and fame get together and sue them for identity fraud ? Because essentially that's what they're doing. theyre always moving so religious but if they're so holy why are they such liars why aren't they content with the fact that they are Kashmiri Mirpuri Pakistanis ?
I was so pissed for you when you said that she called you a fraud because you are kurdish and insulted kurds. Damn, these butches are really starting to get on my nerves. I checked one of faeza's pictures and several comments were telling her she looked like the arab version of Kylie, she must have gotten a HUGE HARD ON and came from these comments. Why can't they accept the fact that they are pakistanis ?

onlyroses
Informer
Informer

Post by onlyroses »

Have you guys seen all those sonia_fyza "fan" insta accounts that suddenly popped up since they've been in LA :roll: How many of those do you think they are running? Fyza went on her insta story a few days ago to lamanate on how thankful she is to live in UAE because someone is slandering her online and she warned she will be pressing charges :rofl: Run for cover guys :roll:

Pettyfrog619
Informer
Informer

Post by Pettyfrog619 »

Hahah press charges on what grounds? We aren't harassing, bullying we are having a discussion what this website encourages people to do. She can get gone with all that BS no one cares :)

mia94
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by mia94 »

monicabella04 wrote:At first I found it funny how bad they claimed they were Iraqi. But seeing them attempt to lip synch galb galb on snapchat that one day made me dig into it a little deeper. My father's side of the family is Iraqi Shias and you're all right, this is incredibly offensive. That "liberation of Mosul" post enraged me. I also looked further into their instas and there's one post showing destruction of Iraq and they hastagged #MYIraq. There's another post, I think this was back during the attempted coup in Turkey, where they attempt to write in Turkish in the caption.

These girls need mental help. It's beyond f*cked up at this point how intricate they attempt to make their lies. Even their mom is in on it? This is ridiculous and I can't wait for their youtube channel to go live so they can be torn to shreds for appropriating our culture. It already happened on those boutiqaat videos.

There is nothing wrong with being Pakistani and all they're doing is making Arabs look horrible because of their overt racism. I don't understand what could be the cause of this because isn't Birmingham filled with Pakistanis? So how could they have faced racism when they're surrounded by their own kind? If they were surrounded by Arabs and those Arabs made fun of them their whole lives then I could see how bullying would lead them to be such liars. But no, this has to be a case of delusion, obsession with another culture, a messed up family life (see; their mother) and severe mental health issues.
Honestly I think it's because Birmingham is full of Pakistanis that they pretend to be Arab. They want to be something a bit more "rare and exotic" than something so common as Pakistani imo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mia94
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by mia94 »

Haha cuz she knows she's getting exposed lmao

Jontargaryen
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Jontargaryen »

My friend has been threatened by fyza also, as she tried to speak up about her being ripped off (basically stealing) money from her for makeup which she did not do and her also kicking off being nasty in the process. Shame.

mia94
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by mia94 »

Faeza just said on snapchat that she's got some really dramatic and serious storytimes planned for her YouTube channel. I guarantee that it's the whole someone was impersonating me and tweeting racist, nasty stuff/stalker/police drama loooooool

Karmenvalentina987
Debater
Debater

Post by Karmenvalentina987 »

Faeza just made a big whole lie up on her Snapchat about Justin bieber singing to Sonia and saying 'eyebrows on fleek'..... this girl scares me and I just wonder when karma will fuck her up. She genuinely needs to be put in a psyche ward because she is the epitome of delusional wow

Karmenvalentina987
Debater
Debater

lol at Sonia and faeza saying they're happy that 'my people' have been liberated from Isis meanwhile their family is in Pakistan chilling and it's our Iraqi families that have been lost. No Iraqi should be okay with these two exploiting our people's lives and culture for their online image.

Karmenvalentina987
Debater
Debater

Pettyfrog619 wrote:Hahah press charges on what grounds? We aren't harassing, bullying we are having a discussion what this website encourages people to do. She can get gone with all that BS no one cares :)

We should all press charges against Sonia and faeza for identity fraud

mia94
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by mia94 »

I remember one time on twitter faeza asked her followers what race they think she looks like and then she goes, and don't say Pakistani cause I know I don't look Pakistani. Then a few people tweeted she looks Pakistani (which she does and nothing wrong with that) and she got bare defensive saying that they're jealous haters or something along those lines

pseudo1
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by pseudo1 »

These women are at least from their mid to late 20's. Its ridiculous that they lie about their age.

mia94
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by mia94 »

pseudo1 wrote:These women are at least from their mid to late 20's. Its ridiculous that they lie about their age.
What ages are they claiming to be?
I know that Sonia is definitely 22 because she is one year younger than me and Faeza probably around 25 not 100% sure

onlyroses
Informer
Informer

Post by onlyroses »

I wonder who funds their lifestyle. Apartments in Dubai don't rent monthly, even then non-luxury ones you have to pay 6-12 months rent upfront in cash or signed checks unless an Emerati or a company rents it for you..Say they actually lived in the Burj AlKhalifa which I highly doubt for a studio its like 17k USD like 5k dirham if monthly which actually isn't bad for the area but you must pay upfront which is a lot.

Pettyfrog619
Informer
Informer

Post by Pettyfrog619 »

From what I've observed I can tell you that the majority of earnings are spent on rent, bill essentials. The majority of the makeup they have has been sent to them by companies. Their lifestyle isn't anything special. And as for the future of these two, it's a fact you can't be an influencer forever there's always new blood. And beside looking like a Walmart version of the kardashians they don't have much talent so I say they are pretty much screwed, and no respectable khaleeji family will allow their sons to marry them :roll:

Pettyfrog619
Informer
Informer

Post by Pettyfrog619 »

Oh and in the teaser they released on instagram of their new 'vlog' they really do look Asian ;)

wild4thenight
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by wild4thenight »

[tweet][/tweet]

lolol

mia94
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by mia94 »

wild4thenight wrote:[tweet][/tweet]

lolol
It all makes sense now.....
She must've seen that tweet cause she's just done a rant on sc about how she doesn't look like kylie and has never gone out of her way to look like Kylie and how she's so pissed off that everyone says she looks like Kylie, and how she's never had surgery blah blah the usual shit she comes out with

Return to “Instagram”