Liedia Ha-ha-hun 3

dissolved
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Liedia Ha-ha-hun 3

Post by dissolved »

Please do not waste your time fighting with minions, it is just pointless. Report anyone who is here to call us pathetic or clearly does not realise that this is a T-R-A-S-H forum. Rave forums do exist so please, relocate yourself (although I wouldn't be surprised if Lie-dia didn't have any, since she is who she is). :tu: ;)

Louisaholic
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Louisaholic »

also shes a range evoque and doesnt have sat nav! F*ck off Lydia - proud of herself for finding somewhere - are ya gonna throw yourself a party for breathing all day too!

dissolved
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dissolved »

Also, the thing that annoys me the most about her is her obnoxious begging for freebies on twitter.

"Seriously considering the @Dyson hot + cool air focus "

Come the f on, with all the money you have you can't even afford a stupid hair dryer?
Classless as usual, but hey, what's new. :roll:

randomlygenerated
Debater
Debater

Post by randomlygenerated »

Vestiaire Collective have worked with a lot of bloggers.
The way they work is they approach bloggers offering them a free item up to a certain value off the site, the bigger the blogger the bigger the monetary value they offer. I do believe this can work as a voucher, if the blogger wants something that costs more than their offer the blogger will have to pay for the rest.
I’ve seen some bloggers with Realisation Par dresses gifted from them and FashionMeNow got a Balencaiaga Panier recently. I am guessing Lydia must have paid some money towards the Chanel, I’ve never seen them gift anything of that value outright before and her following still isn't that great compared to someone like the Blonde Salad.

In general I think Vestiaire are a bit sketchy, they have sold a few fakes and the way they grade the condition of items they sell is really poor.
I bought a Celine leather jacket in ‘very good condition’ and it came with the leather on the lapel all chewed up, which couldn’t be seen in the pictures.
Another time I ordered a white broderie anglaise dress listed in ‘very good condition’ and it came covered with fake tan stains inside (the inside was literally orange) and a few holes in the broderie anglaise. I paid £280 for this dress and it was delivered just in a plastic mailing bag, with no tissue paper or protection at all.
Both were returned, no more Vestiaire for me.

Sophia22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Sophia22 »

I've actually had a good experience with Vestaire. I bought a pair of Chloe Suzannah boots and they were perfect when they arrived. Exactly as described. But after Lydia's video I wouldn't order from there again- they've gone way down in my estimation and are so sketchy. No way in hell on earth did she pay the full £3grand for that bag. Otherwise you know she would have used her favourite line "I paid for this bag using my own money". She didn't state that because she didn't do that.

emee80
Talker
Talker

Post by emee80 »

From ASA under vlogging
7. Sponsorship

A brand sponsors a vlogger to create a video but has no control of the content. Sponsorship is not covered by the CAP Code, and because there is no control by the brand, the CAP Code would not require the vlog to be labelled as an advertorial. From a practical perspective, these videos are likely to have a nod to the sponsorship so viewers know who the sponsor is! Vloggers and brands should be mindful that the CMA would expect a vlogger to disclose the nature of their commercial relationship with a brand in order to comply with consumer protection legislation, but we would expect it’s likely that having a nod to the sponsorship would meet those expectations.

8. Free items

A brand sends a vlogger items for free without any control of the content (or any conditions attached) and the vlogger may or may not choose to include the item(s) in a vlog. This sort of PR activity is not covered by the CAP Code; because there is no control, the video would not need to be labelled as an advertorial.

So this is how they get around, free gifts or sponsorships mean they have no control over the vid - so it does not need to be labelled an ad! It does seem wierd though because even though they have no control, in a way it is an "ad" as it is promoting the product or service. There seems to be such a fine line between this but it explains how an AD is seen as very different to a vlogger just showing off a product or thoughts.

randomlygenerated
Debater
Debater

Post by randomlygenerated »

Sophia22 wrote:I've actually had a good experience with Vestaire. I bought a pair of Chloe Suzannah boots and they were perfect when they arrived. Exactly as described. But after Lydia's video I wouldn't order from there again- they've gone way down in my estimation and are so sketchy. No way in hell on earth did she pay the full £3grand for that bag. Otherwise you know she would have used her favourite line "I paid for this bag using my own money". She didn't state that because she didn't do that.
The first time I bought something (acne coat) from them everything went fine but those two subsequent orders were enough to put me off.

Maybe they are just very hit and miss but the return process takes so long and the attitude of their customer services is really rude, boardering on aggressive.

Lateg0ssiper
Informer
Informer

Post by Lateg0ssiper »

There are a couple of comments on the new summer dress video about Lydia's nose, suggesting she's had a non-surgical nose job. It does look a bit different again, has she had fillers in it? Wouldn't surprise me.

dissolved
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dissolved »

Lateg0ssiper wrote:There are a couple of comments on the new summer dress video about Lydia's nose, suggesting she's had a non-surgical nose job. It does look a bit different again, has she had fillers in it? Wouldn't surprise me.
I noticed that too!

Soccerina9111
Debater
Debater

Post by Soccerina9111 »

....and there it is. As predicted by her tweets, the Dyson fan in her instastories. Sent to her for free I'm sure, since when does this girl actually go out and buy real things for herself & genuinely share vids/pics of them with her audience :roll:

marakoojah_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by marakoojah_ »

Soccerina9111 wrote:....and there it is. As predicted by her tweets, the Dyson fan in her instastories. Sent to her for free I'm sure, since when does this girl actually go out and buy real things for herself & genuinely share vids/pics of them with her audience :roll:
begging for freebies is so lux you guys... anything to save a penny to put towards another handbag :FU:

One
Learner
Learner

Post by One »

Sophia22 wrote:Also did anyone cop the email she read out from the place where she got the white jumpsuit. It read "here are the items you requested. We were very pleased to get your e mail"... she obviously emailed them asking them for freebies. How sad. :rofl: :rofl:
Also note how she looked straight for the brand label on the pajamas Elemis sent her and made s point of saying she'd never heard of the brand before :roll:

Also- she grew up poor, and was homeless- but used fucking Clarins shower gel?!!!
She's so stingy, always begging for free stuff but acts all high and mighty. I guess no matter how hard LIEdia tries to be oh-so-lux, she can't take away the poor, homeless Lydia part of her. So cheap.

Gurubydaygossiperby
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gurubydaygossiperby »

SoSojamie wrote:In her latest video she talks about how she has to iron the bedsheets - fuuuuuark, that's a sure-fire sign that you have NOTHING going on in your life.
To be fair, I iron my bed linens too ... then again I strongly believe a well made bed improves your quality of sleep.

Rielle_GG
Talker
Talker

Post by Rielle_GG »

Gurubydaygossiperby wrote:
SoSojamie wrote:In her latest video she talks about how she has to iron the bedsheets - fuuuuuark, that's a sure-fire sign that you have NOTHING going on in your life.
To be fair, I iron my bed linens too ... then again I strongly believe a well made bed improves your quality of sleep.
Ironing my bed linens is a right of passage into adulthood I'm saving for my 30's. :D

Gurubydaygossiperby
Gossiper
Gossiper

randomlygenerated wrote:Vestiaire Collective have worked with a lot of bloggers.
The way they work is they approach bloggers offering them a free item up to a certain value off the site, the bigger the blogger the bigger the monetary value they offer. I do believe this can work as a voucher, if the blogger wants something that costs more than their offer the blogger will have to pay for the rest.
I’ve seen some bloggers with Realisation Par dresses gifted from them and FashionMeNow got a Balencaiaga Panier recently. I am guessing Lydia must have paid some money towards the Chanel, I’ve never seen them gift anything of that value outright before and her following still isn't that great compared to someone like the Blonde Salad.

In general I think Vestiaire are a bit sketchy, they have sold a few fakes and the way they grade the condition of items they sell is really poor.
I bought a Celine leather jacket in ‘very good condition’ and it came with the leather on the lapel all chewed up, which couldn’t be seen in the pictures.
Another time I ordered a white broderie anglaise dress listed in ‘very good condition’ and it came covered with fake tan stains inside (the inside was literally orange) and a few holes in the broderie anglaise. I paid £280 for this dress and it was delivered just in a plastic mailing bag, with no tissue paper or protection at all.
Both were returned, no more Vestiaire for me.
You know what she probably did ... likely Vestiaire offered her a voucher that she used on another item or a credit towards a future purchase and then purchased the Chanel with her own money. Still an AD and her actions rather shady.

june+ping
Informer
Informer

Post by june+ping »

so what do you do when it's wrinkly again after a night of sleep?

Gurubydaygossiperby
Gossiper
Gossiper

june+ping wrote:
june+ping wrote:
Rielle_GG wrote:
Ironing my bed linens is a right of passage into adulthood I'm saving for my 30's. :D
I change my bed linens at least once a week (every 3 days in the summer) A freshly made bed is something to look forward to, the little luxuries. Wish I had Oprah $ she had a freshly made bed daily!

summergirl87
Learner
Learner

Post by summergirl87 »

Guess Lydia got tired of me posting screenshots of her giant pores on these threads. She's started using a filter on her face in her vids. Good choice Lydia, nobody needs to look at those craters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gurubydaygossiperby
Gossiper
Gossiper

Does anyone know why her nails are so trashy?! I mean pointed chromed nails doesn't read luxury to me, at all. Also, can someone stage an intervention and take that damn Chloe bag away. Love the bag, but every damn day she is wearing it.

Rielle_GG
Talker
Talker

Post by Rielle_GG »

Gurubydaygossiperby wrote:Does anyone know why her nails are so trashy?! I mean pointed chromed nails doesn't read luxury to me, at all. Also, can someone stage an intervention and take that damn Chloe bag away. Love the bag, but every damn day she is wearing it.
I used to love that Chloe bag until she refused to wear it properly. I wonder if it has scuffs on the leather from dragging it along the floor?

Stop dangling the shoulder strap!!!

Return to “Lydia Millen”