Allana Davison

doodoobutter
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Allana Davison

Post by doodoobutter »

Could anyone here make out what the hell her new tattoo is supposed to be? She was always saying on periscope that she couldn't get any tattoos because her grandfather threatened to remove her from his will if she ever got any, but she done did it!

Also "#everydaymay" has been more like "#everynowandthenmay" :roll:

sundaelost
Learner
Learner

Post by sundaelost »

At first I thought it was an outline of France. LOL. Now I think it's a cloud? Between her fingers? IDK....

onionface
Informer
Informer

Post by onionface »

I don't remember Allana being so goddamn annoying. Is it just me?

I don't know who that girl she's on vacation with is but omg, the two of them together make me cringe so hard. These bitches just make silly noises, make up stupid words and laugh at nothing. I'm sitting here like, wtf are you two laughing at? They just giggle for the sake of giggling. It's like watching two 6 year olds high on sugar.

And why is she leaving Scotland so soon? I guess she couldn't find any scottish dick to ride on and is now hoping to find some in Paris.

doodoobutter
Talker
Talker

Post by doodoobutter »

sundaelost wrote:At first I thought it was an outline of France. LOL. Now I think it's a cloud? Between her fingers? IDK....
Yeah at first I thought it might've been the shape of France too but I saw it better in her new snap, and it is indeed a cloud, for some reason.

muahaharrr
Informer
Informer

Post by muahaharrr »

doodoobutter wrote:
sundaelost wrote:At first I thought it was an outline of France. LOL. Now I think it's a cloud? Between her fingers? IDK....
Yeah at first I thought it might've been the shape of France too but I saw it better in her new snap, and it is indeed a cloud, for some reason.
It's her brain ;)

shut_up_este
Talker
Talker

Post by shut_up_este »

Oh man she should not do any more travel vlogs - those are pointless and difficult to watch. The combination of her and Kaylyn traveling through Europe is insufferable. They are every terrible 'basic rich white girl' stereotype. How do you go to such beautiful and historic places and then just shop, eat, consume, and act so obnoxiously The entitlement is insane and she never seems grateful or appreciative of anything. She's just coasting through life on her parent's dollar and acting like everyone lives this way. It's difficult to watch.

She should stick to makeup tutorials only because she does not have the personality to do any sort of life style content. Also F* off with the accents, noises, and faces.

There's no other beauty guru who I've gone from liking to hating as quickly as its happened with Allana. After her Europ trip with Chad it went down hill and QUICK and she's rapidly becoming less and less likable with each trip she takes.

EC3
Talker
Talker

Post by EC3 »

shut_up_este wrote:Oh man she should not do any more travel vlogs - those are pointless and difficult to watch. The combination of her and Kaylyn traveling through Europe is insufferable. They are every terrible 'basic rich white girl' stereotype. How do you go to such beautiful and historic places and then just shop, eat, consume, and act so obnoxiously The entitlement is insane and she never seems grateful or appreciative of anything. She's just coasting through life on her parent's dollar and acting like everyone lives this way. It's difficult to watch.

She should stick to makeup tutorials only because she does not have the personality to do any sort of life style content. Also F* off with the accents, noises, and faces.

There's no other beauty guru who I've gone from liking to hating as quickly as its happened with Allana. After her Europ trip with Chad it went down hill and QUICK and she's rapidly becoming less and less likable with each trip she takes.
I never watch the travel blogs Bc I know they would be insufferable based on her snaps. I hate the voices!! It's so over done and not funny anymore. I agree with you though about never growing to dislike a beauty blogger so fast. I really used to love her content but i don't care for anything she does life style related.... Routines, etc. we get it, you work out ImageImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

tabbithak
Talker
Talker

Post by tabbithak »

I agree. She got that hotel room in Paris free for vlogging it. Yet she was upset when they upgraded her on the last day...for not giving her the bigger room the first two days. How ungrateful.

500daysofsummer
Stalker
Stalker

Post by 500daysofsummer »

mustlovedogs wrote:I initially really liked her and used to be subscribed to her but somewhere down the road her content became a total snoozefest and her fake quirkiness started getting on my nerves. Total turnoff. I haven't watched a video of hers in a while and I'm so sad to hear she broke up with Chad. I found them to be so adorable together :( What a bitch. He seemed so sweet and caring.
I watched one of her periscopes where somebody asked her if her and Chad will get married and she said no because Chad doesn't believe in marriage. My guess is that she broke up with him because he was never going to marry her. And she probably wants marriage and kids down the road so then what's in it for her really?

Gurubydaygossiperby
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gurubydaygossiperby »

I wonder how much longer she will remain as an Influencer ... since her move to Vancouver her content is garbage and her personality has soured. I know I just I unsubscribed.

freakinamazeballs
Learner
Learner

Post by freakinamazeballs »

I've had such a hard time watching her since she broke up with Chad. He seemed to really keep her grounded and down to earth. Now it seems so moody and like she thinks she's better than everyone else. I understand breakups are hard but her attitude has just been so rotten. I enjoyed her everyday may last year and it sounded like she had a lot of plans for everyday may this year. But it ended up being such a bust. Disappointing.

shut_up_este
Talker
Talker

Post by shut_up_este »

She has no personality, no genuine point of view, and nothing of substance to offer. She's like a more socially adjusted Estee. The main difference is that Allana has friends.

Allana is beautiful and young and she can do some nice makeup looks but thats about it. She's going down the tubes fast due to her problematic personality, her lack of work ethic and sticking to a schedule, and her immature complaining all the time.

Her management company should stage an intervention if they really want her to do well in this career.. otherwise i think its gonna be short lived.

Do you guys ever watch Jamie Paige? She's another small Canadian youtuber and shes like the polar opposite of Allana when it comes to work ethic, consistency, and professionalism.

Gurubydaygossiperby
Gossiper
Gossiper

Also ... what is up with her obsession with her non-existent "double chin" and why would anyone think pretending to have a double chin is funny?! I mean what an insufferable twat. Mocking fat people is childish.

Gurubydaygossiperby
Gossiper
Gossiper

OMG her Snapchat is just annoying AF. It's her bitching about her fake tan making her look like she's "another race" + loads more bitching about construction followed by her cat meowing.

doodoobutter
Talker
Talker

Post by doodoobutter »

Gurubydaygossiperby wrote:OMG her Snapchat is just annoying AF. It's her bitching about her fake tan making her look like she's "another race" + loads more bitching about construction followed by her cat meowing.
That poor kitty. It probably meows all the time because it's going insane from being stuck in a small apartment right across from a loud construction site with a woman who essentially talks to herself all day and screams at her for meowing. :?

I'm pretty sure unreasonable noise levels are a valid reason to break your lease and move. I wish she would just fucking do it already. I don't even understand how she didn't know there was going to be construction across the street for two years before she even moved in there. Didn't she know someone else who lived in that building? Or wouldn't you look outside and see the construction and think to ask "How long is that going to be happening?"

EC3
Talker
Talker

Post by EC3 »

shut_up_este wrote:She has no personality, no genuine point of view, and nothing of substance to offer. She's like a more socially adjusted Estee. The main difference is that Allana has friends.

Allana is beautiful and young and she can do some nice makeup looks but thats about it. She's going down the tubes fast due to her problematic personality, her lack of work ethic and sticking to a schedule, and her immature complaining all the time.

Her management company should stage an intervention if they really want her to do well in this career.. otherwise i think its gonna be short lived.

Do you guys ever watch Jamie Paige? She's another small Canadian youtuber and shes like the polar opposite of Allana when it comes to work ethic, consistency, and professionalism.

I love Jamie Paige. Her and Mariah Leonard are my favorites probably. The funny thing is Jamie and Allana have done videos together. Idk how she could stand AD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Annaj001
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Annaj001 »

YESSS JAMIE PAIGE!! She is literally LIGHT YEARS more exciting than Allana and doesn't have such a "quirky" personality. I feel like Allana is always pissed of at her subscribers for calling her out or something but she is so god damn passive aggressive about it, I can't stand when she is like that! She also has a very holier and better than thou attitude, and it's been coming through very strongly lately. She literally traveled to some of the coolest places this May and did SOO many fun things - and her vlogs were duds.

I really really really loved Allana for a long time and she was 100% my favorite person on YouTube. Shame.

Gurubydaygossiperby
Gossiper
Gossiper

doodoobutter wrote:
Gurubydaygossiperby wrote:OMG her Snapchat is just annoying AF. It's her bitching about her fake tan making her look like she's "another race" + loads more bitching about construction followed by her cat meowing.
That poor kitty. It probably meows all the time because it's going insane from being stuck in a small apartment right across from a loud construction site with a woman who essentially talks to herself all day and screams at her for meowing. :?

I'm pretty sure unreasonable noise levels are a valid reason to break your lease and move. I wish she would just fucking do it already. I don't even understand how she didn't know there was going to be construction across the street for two years before she even moved in there. Didn't she know someone else who lived in that building? Or wouldn't you look outside and see the construction and think to ask "How long is that going to be happening?"
Seriously, that poor cat is just bored and lonely. She never should have adopted one, all she cares about is herself.
Oh and
doodoobutter wrote:

That poor cat is lonely and bored ... she never should have adopted one because it is clear she only cares about herself, has zero compassion for others.
Seriously, who moves to a major city and doesn't expect construction or traffic noise?! If it bothers her so much you'd think she check the local regulations to be sure they're adhering to the proper hours and not breaking noise ordinances. Really what bother is it ... it's not like she has a real schedule to keep.

qwerty888
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by qwerty888 »

Yeah, it never looks like she cares about her cat. She seems so cold toward her.

Layla23
Learner
Learner

Post by Layla23 »

qwerty888 wrote:Yeah, it never looks like she cares about her cat. She seems so cold toward her.
I completely agree! I've watched a few of Allana's latest periscopes and when anyone seems to mention Meryl, she instantly starts complaining about her constant meowing and how she plans to get rid of her because of it. That's the only time she talks about her. It sounds ridiculous, tbh.

Return to “#-E”