UnpaidT Fines, WrinkledT Face, CrackedT Lips- Part 16

nattydread

Re: UnpaidT Fines, WrinkledT Face, CrackedT Lips- Part 16

Post by nattydread »

Bless her crooked heart....she's so proud of her winged eyeliner which looks like she gave a toddler a marker and told them to have at it...... :hee:

Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yetta »

nattydread wrote:Bless her crooked heart....she's so proud of her winged eyeliner which looks like she gave a toddler a marker and told them to have at it...... :hee:
:rofl: Good one!

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

jackieanne wrote:
nattydread wrote:Bless her crooked heart....she's so proud of her winged eyeliner which looks like she gave a toddler a marker and told them to have at it...... :hee:
:rofl: Good one!
She did think that eyeliner was the best thing since sliced bread. :lol!: :lol!:
She thinks everything she does is amazing.
Poor thing. She doesn't know any better, does she?

UknowULUVme143
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by UknowULUVme143 »

Hey everyone! Long time lurker, first time poster!!
YWP was someone I "actually" enjoyed watching (I even, dare I say, binged watched her videos! But this was so long ago!) Something just started bothering me about her, I watched her 1000th decluttering video (the one with the Palettes) & it just disgusted me! This woman who hardly wears makeup owns all that makeup just pisses me off! Even when she does her skincare, it's like she expects Instant results.. she should know that it takes atleast a week or two for skincare to take effect (correct me if I'm wrong :P) Has anyone seen her recents snaps, I mean come on!! btw how do I post photos?
Okay post over bye haha :) i WILL be back

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

beautifuldisaster082 wrote:Oh no.. Kamel got someone to do her extensions and color. It is the same person Erin used. Now he did a nice job on her hair, but I think Kamel is a lost cause. He is a brave soul.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
I agree that Kamel is a lost cause. She's too lazy to keep anything up even if he does a fantastic job.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Am I the only person who has never seen a mask fit like like Kamel's around the nose?

That mask didn't come anywhere near covering her long ass nose. :ooops:

Never seen a mask fit like that. Maybe I haven't tried enough yet.

Geyer
Talker
Talker

Post by Geyer »

tar wrote:Am I the only person who has never seen a mask fit like like Kamel's around the nose?

That mask didn't come anywhere near covering her long ass nose. :ooops:

Never seen a mask fit like that. Maybe I haven't tried enough yet.
I came on here to post the exact same thing! The mask came halfway up her nose!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

:wel: UknowULUVme143. :wel:
We are happy to have you here. :cheer:
We love our new posters.
It sounds like you have so much more to say. :bflower:
I love your first post. :cuted:
I don't know how to post photos. I am technologically challenged. :mmhmm:
Someone will be by to tell you soon.
:confetti: :bkiss: :cheers: :bkiss: :w<3:

Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yetta »

LOL I just went on and saw the snaps with the mask. Emma said "how can you look good with that on?" LOL Then Kamel asks "do I look 20 instead of 30?" Um, basically she is 40

Can you imagine, every time you talk to your mom, she has a phone in front of her face?

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Geyer wrote:
I came on here to post the exact same thing! The mask came halfway up her nose!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I am glad that I am not the only one. That's all I could look at. Her schnooz sticking out of the mask
instead of being covered up by the mask. :eeek: :eeek:

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

jackieanne wrote:LOL I just went on and saw the snaps with the mask. Emma said "how can you look good with that on?" LOL Then Kamel asks "do I look 20 instead of 30?" Um, basically she is 40

Can you imagine, every time you talk to your mom, she has a phone in front of her face?
She's so StupidT. Does she think if she keeps saying she's 30, that her subscribers will start to believe it?
She's delusional. (No Diagnosis) :busted:

Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yetta »

UknowULUVme143 wrote:Hey everyone! Long time lurker, first time poster!!
YWP was someone I "actually" enjoyed watching (I even, dare I say, binged watched her videos! But this was so long ago!) Something just started bothering me about her, I watched her 1000th decluttering video (the one with the Palettes) & it just disgusted me! This woman who hardly wears makeup owns all that makeup just pisses me off! Even when she does her skincare, it's like she expects Instant results.. she should know that it takes atleast a week or two for skincare to take effect (correct me if I'm wrong :P) Has anyone seen her recents snaps, I mean come on!! btw how do I post photos?
Okay post over bye haha :) i WILL be back
Welcome!!!!

To post a picture, this is what I do: I go to an image hosting website.
https://postimage.org/

I like this website because it makes the picture a thumbnail, so it doesn't take up a lot of space in the thread, but users can click the image to see the full size.

So you go to the website and upload the picture. The website has you select family or 18+ for the image. I have it set to do not resize image. Then hit upload.

A list of different codes will pop up. I use the code for "Thumbnail for forums (1)" I copy the entire code.

It is pretty easy and only takes a minute to do! Or you can use TAPATALK app on your phone. It's pretty easy there, but I don't think that the app is real user friendly. This website is slow and i think it runs even wonkier thru there, but I do use it

Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yetta »

tar wrote:
She's so StupidT. Does she think if she keeps saying she's 30, that her subscribers will start to believe it?
She's delusional. (No Diagnosis) :busted:
I know!

UknowULUVme143
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by UknowULUVme143 »

Did you guys catch what Emma said to her? "Everything I like, you have to like too" or something along those lines. She tries so desperately to seem young.. reality check Nicole, it only makes you look desperate & sad!
Poor Emma, she deserves a better mother, that performance she did for Snapchat was sorta sad, it seems to me that's the only way for Emma to get her mom to notice her.

beautifuldisaster082
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by beautifuldisaster082 »

Yeah poor Emma, and Nick. I feel bad for both of them because their stupidT mother who likes to pretend she's 30 instead of almost 40, neglects those two and has a creepy relationship with HunTer. I hate it when she says Hunner. She is constantly praising him and saying he's 'hot'. What kind of a mother does that really? It grosses me out and it looks like it makes him uncomfortable too.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
If you don't have anything nice to say about anybody, come sit by me!

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

UknowULUVme143 wrote:Did you guys catch what Emma said to her? "Everything I like, you have to like too" or something along those lines. She tries so desperately to seem young.. reality check Nicole, it only makes you look desperate & sad!
Poor Emma, she deserves a better mother, that performance she did for Snapchat was sorta sad, it seems to me that's the only way for Emma to get her mom to notice her.
I agree with you. It seems like Emma has to perform for SC for KrustyKamel to pay her any attention.
It is so sad.
Nicole tries so desperately to be young. She often buys the same shirt as Emma - pitiful. She wears clothing
that looks so much better on Emma but she won't let her wear them or give them to her. They look horrible on
the Kamel. There is nothing so desperate as a woman who tries to act like she's still 20 when she's 39.
:mock: :mock: :mock:

She acts like she's the same age as her older college aged son. She calls him a stud muffin. That is so gross
and inappropriate for a mother to say about her son. :jd: :jd:

BitchasaurusRex
Learner
Learner

Post by BitchasaurusRex »

You'd think Camel is ok enough with stealing that she'd have an endless amount of video ideas with all the content she could steal from other Youtubers.

Also, I can't get the fascination with Hunner's looks. I think my little one is absolutely beautiful (but in a proud momma way, not as a potential date....eeew). And I do tell her that she's beautiful (never can have enough of that, especially with girls) BUT I can't imagine reducing her to just her looks. I praise her equally on all of the other things she's so great at and tries so hard to accomplish. Even if I can somehow allow that her sexualization of her son isn't creepy (perhaps she doesn't mean it that way and is legitimately oblivious to how it may look?) I can't understand just reducing your child to one attribute. And of all the single attributes to focus on looks sees the worst to me somehow. He's in college he has to be at least decently smart. Or perhaps he's funny. Or really good at making things. I don't know. She just focuses on how good he looks. And circling back around to self-esteem with girls I can only imagine how it must be for Emma that she's not receiving that praise or reinforcement. I'm sure it's rough for Nick too since as a boy it's likely an easier comparison to Hunner. But with Emma being a girl and at the age she is at that seems extra bad to me when you look at just how hard growing up female can be in our society.

taryndee20
Talker
Talker

Post by taryndee20 »

So I am close to Hunners age and sure hes cute but damn he is no Greek God :P Why Kamel is obsessed with one child but the other two I will never know.

Does this woman seriously think shes 30? Ugh nothing wrong with being almost 40 she should just embrace it. And the pronounciation of T´s at the end of her wordT´s actually drive me nuts.

Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yetta »

I agree, her obsession with Hunner and his looks is creepy. I do feel really sorry for Emma. She acts up on her mom's snap, because that is the only attention she gets from her. Several times a week you hear her telling her to put her phone away.

So, she is getting her Botox next week on Monday. When is she getting these extensions put in?

budda83
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by budda83 »

Camel shit you want to know why you should NOT. Do more wings? This. Look in the mirror. They are so crooked and ugly. Sorry lady you failed big time. Oh and you cant get instant results from skin care fucktard. You are so uneducated in the beauty world bitchImage

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Return to “Young, Wild and Polished”