UnpaidT Fines, WrinkledT Face, CrackedT Lips- Part 16

Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: UnpaidT Fines, WrinkledT Face, CrackedT Lips- Part 16

Post by Yetta »

Yes, she mentioned Erin posted her first video, but she was messing with her kids at the time and it wS real quick. No support, no go watch it. Nothing

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Blossom wrote:She made one mention of Erin's video in a 'Erin posted her first video today' a dumb smile, a possible thumbs up and that was it. No 'go watch eeeeeet'. No mention of her YT channel name. Nothing. One little mention.

If it were me, I would be promoting the crap out of my friend's channel.
jackieanne wrote:Yes, she mentioned Erin posted her first video, but she was messing with her kids at the time and it wS real quick. No support, no go watch it. Nothing
I didn't even hear it. At least she said something.
I agree that she should have promoted Erin more.
I would have mentioned my friend several times.
Her first video is a big deal.

taryndee20
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by taryndee20 »

tar wrote:
Actually your title was the working title. It looks like it may be the working title for the next thread.
I didn't know we wouldn't have room for recycledT Content or I wouldn't have been playing with it
so much. That was the best part.
Haha glad you liked the recycledT content part. I threw that in there not sure what people would think but seems a few of you like it.

Anyways I did find it oddT when Kamel didn't mention Erin's channel name. I had to dig a but through instagram to find it. Also Erin seems to actually wear makeup on a more frequent basis (based off SC). Watch out Kamel :P

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

taryndee20 wrote:
Haha glad you liked the recycledT content part. I threw that in there not sure what people would think but seems a few of you like it.

Anyways I did find it oddT when Kamel didn't mention Erin's channel name. I had to dig a but through instagram to find it. Also Erin seems to actually wear makeup on a more frequent basis (based off SC). Watch out Kamel :P
Erin goes to work and school. I feel like that is why she can get things done. The more of a schedule that
I am on, the more I can accomplish. Kamel has barely worked any in her life.
She doesn't know how to accomplish anything. She never has. It kills her to get a video up. It should
not take that long.

Jersey4041
Talker
Talker

Post by Jersey4041 »

Why not just do a full face using elf instead of showing everything on SC?

I don't get how she exists like this. She says makeup is her job but she has no ideas? Hell, I don't even have a makeup channel and I already know how I'd track videos I want to film and ideas. I know how I'd do my favorites every month and how to get inspired for other ideas. I watched her GRWM and so much of it was voiced over, it made no sense. She talks all day on SC. she should really go back to some of her old videos and see how she used to do them.

Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yetta »

I agree with everything you guys are saying. I have all kinds of ideas of videos I would film, if I received all of the product that she does. AND, I would be on a regular schedule. It's a business.....you need a plan and a schedule.

beautifuldisaster082
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by beautifuldisaster082 »

That's why I think Erin's channel will end up being more successful as far as her uploading schedule and content. She realizes you need a schedule and different content. Yes she has a job but if she juggles both of those things then that's a huge plus in my book. Kamel has no excuse. She doesn't do anything. She could easily film 5 days a week like Bratty Tatty. However she would have to come up with new content which we all know she can't do. That's why I said throw a nail video in there once a week. At least its something different.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
If you don't have anything nice to say about anybody, come sit by me!

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

She can't have the camera too close to her face.

What happened to all the videos she said she would crank out with all the PR that
she said she had received. Leave your equipment up in a goodT location. Film at least
1 video a day until you have a goodT backlog of videos. Then release on a regular schedule.
She has notebooks. Write down video ideas.

Parasaurolophus
Talker
Talker

Post by Parasaurolophus »

tar wrote:She can't have the camera too close to her face.

What happened to all the videos she said she would crank out with all the PR that
she said she had received. Leave your equipment up in a goodT location. Film at least
1 video a day until you have a goodT backlog of videos. Then release on a regular schedule.
She has notebooks. Write down video ideas.
Exactly. That's what makes me the most sad about all these YouTubers who don't post much but have huge followings: fans request specific videos, or ideas for series. How hard is it to take a notebook and write them down? After they can choose the ideas they want to do and bingo! 100 video or series ideas! It's so easy so I cannot understand when a YouTuber says they don't feel inspired. Bullshit! Your subscribers are the ones paying you, your bosses. Imagine at work your boss telling you you have a list of 10-15 tasks to do this week (in order to get paid) and you answer "I'm sorry, I don't feel inspired"

Shef
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Shef »

Hi I'm a first time poster, long time reader.. I don't exactly know what happened with Manny and Patrick in LA.. can someone fill me in?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

beautifuldisaster082
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Kamel is out today. Community service or paying fines perhaps??? Yeah I wont hold my breath lol

weetabix
Debater
Debater

Post by weetabix »

Honestly, off the top of my head, here are some ideas for videos:

Sephora VIB/VIB Rouge sale--top 10 picks

Hottest nail polish collections for spring 2017

Design a skincare regimen, use it FAITHFULLY AND CONSISTENTLYfor a week, and report back

Five worst high end products

Five best Drugstore products

Etc., etc., etc.

What we don't need? Another tour of her beauty dungeon room. Another declutter. Another first impressions video. Most of all--another 500 swatches on snapchat.

Jersey4041
Talker
Talker

Post by Jersey4041 »

Is Erin good at makeup? I don't know, I won't watch her she's too much of a hanger -on for me. I don't think she should get views just because she's friends with YWP and I didn't think her makeup was anything special at IMATS. I also think it would be silly to come out with 5 videos a week... start with 1 or 2. I think these ppl come out firing and then wear themselves out. I feel like Tati will slow down eventually too.

And as far as inspiration, there's inspiration everywhere! That's why I like makeup so much, everything I see inspires me. I'm not really good at makeup so it's wasted on me but every now and then I come out with something. I also don't live anywhere that a heavy makeup look would do anything g except make me look ridiculous.
Why does she think she's cool when she's singing in her car...there are few things I can stand less than that.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

beautifuldisaster082 wrote:Kamel is out today. Community service or paying fines perhaps??? Yeah I wont hold my breath lol

Community service perhaps????

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

:wel: Shef :wel:
We are glad to have you posting with us. :nana:
Maybe someone can answer your question soon.
I may be able to answer it later for you.
Please keep posting, we are nice here. :bflower:
:flower: :horny: :<3box: :horny: :flower:

Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yetta »

Shef wrote:Hi I'm a first time poster, long time reader.. I don't exactly know what happened with Manny and Patrick in LA.. can someone fill me in?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Welcome, Shef!

As for Manny and Patrick and Kamel, well....... To save time, I am copying a recap of the snaps that someone else on this board had posted back then. I am just copy/pasting what they said, and you will get the gist of it!

Copied post:

This is from the time she was staying with Manny and Patrick at Jen Gerard's house: For the last few days Nicole has been on a bender with these two turds; they are drinking, drunk, slobbering messes. Nicole is constantly in and out of Manny and Patrick's beds- in fact they're all in each others beds, there are no boundaries whatsoever. Whats worse is that Nicole is the aggressor, she will not leave these men alone. She literally hangs off their asses 24/7, and will not give them their space or privacy. Manny is in the bathroom washing his face, she's creeps up on him snapping in a Miranda voice: "Manny look at me!! I love you!" Each time they're snapping, the goofy person that she is, goes into THEIR frame and says "Hey don't forget meeeee!" He's in the toilet, she's snapping him behind the toilet door! Uggghhh what an awkward asskisser. For gods sake leave them alone for a hot minute, they're younger than you, let them do their own thing. When they went out their own for the day, she sulked the entire day snapping why have they left me all alone wahhhh. SHUT UP!! The intimacy is beyond acceptable, I couldn't give a shit if they're gay, it doesn't make it OK and IT'S WRONG ON SO MANY LEVELS, especially considering they are YOUNGER THAN HER! Her husband is an absolute douche to put up with this, no man with any standing and honor would accept this, he's a door mat and Nicole is wiping her filthy camel toe all over him. Nicole will not leave MannyMaggot and Patrick alone, she is constantly sticking her awkward face in each of their personal Snapchat's, she has no self-awareness and little self respect. She follows them wherever they go and when Manny or Patrick are asleep, she hounds them, laughing at them and waking them up. She will literally prostitute herself and brown nose to anyone who'll take her career to the next level; she used both Danni and Kathleen, now she is on to Laura Lee and some other chick. They all went to a nightclub where it was an after party of some sort, you had to see Nicole, she was swearing her head off calling everyone mother f**kers, bitches, assh*les, slobbering all over the dance floor acting foolish. She is OLDER than all of them and you'd think she'd have sense and possibly be a good influence- NOPE. There was a snap with Manny's family and they're all walking together, and like clockwork Nicole pokes her head into THEIR frame, what a freaking loser. Manny's mum didn't seem to impressed with Nicole, I wouldn't be either, I'd think this person was using my child, especially if they're older- and acting a fool, I would not trust them. Her kids and husband deserve better, but considering he couldn't PULL IN THE REIGNS, he has it all coming for him. I cannot fathom behaving like that on social media when my kids are of age and are aware. What the hell is she thinking? Every snap is peppered with filthy swear word, I am utterly stunned.

beautifuldisaster082
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Ugh, reading that again just disgusts me. I really wish that Manny would have gotten Nicole dropped from all of the PR companies he got her on. I'm sure he did it to shut her up at the time, but she doesn't deserve it. It makes me cringe every time she gets a PR package. I was also curious as to how someone found she smokes? Did she show it on SC by accident or did someone catch her? I was just curious since now that it's getting warmer outside she has been outside more often, I assume smoking and not doing the yardwork she claims.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

She accidentally showed an ashtray full of cigarette butts in her beauty room in her old house.
She's accidentally shown her cigarettes and lighter on the vanity in her old and new house.
We have caught her and Tony with cigarettes in their hands in the garage in the winter.
In the summer, you see Kamel on the deck and occasionally if you watch closely, you will see her
lighter and cigarette pack.
She has lifted the cigarette towards her mouth and had to delete the snap and it's noticeable.

beautifuldisaster082
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Okay, I guess I missed it. I had only started watching her SC last year when I finally installed it.

Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yetta »

everything that they said.... plus a few times she went out with people and she started talking about something somebody did when "I went outside to....went outside". Who stands outside a building in the winter, except people that go out with other smokers to smoke.

She's also had her polish stained from smoke several times.

Return to “Young, Wild and Polished”