Katie Corio - Natty or not

nightpolitik
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Katie Corio - Natty or not

Post by nightpolitik »

I noticed that in a few threads, people are mentioning Katie and her noticeable vocal transformation as well as her incredible amount of mass she has added in a single year of training. Directly below is a screenshot of her talking on her page when questioned about PEDs- I am too lazy to put it onto an image sharing site, so if you click you will download a copy.

Typical arthritic voice changes include raspiness and a loss of the voice. Vocal deepening isn't noted online when looking up symptoms. The LVFT team seems to be notorious for being on gear- all the men are shredded and jacked year round (or so it would seem), and Heidi is being criticised for being lean year-round while also being questioned in terms of PED useage. I commented on KC's page weeks ago asking her to talk about PEDs and it was deleted.

Vocal changes-

most current YT vid
[youtube][/youtube]

Video from approximately one year ago
[youtube][/youtube]

First video ever published
[youtube][/youtube]

Her one year ago, feminine looking jaw, jacked

36 weeks ago, though not sure on the photo session date- either she uses supplements that provide an unreal pump in order to get the picture above this one, or maybe this is on cycle vs off cycle? That or her posing is just out of this world.

A one-year transformation photo. I don't know when she started lifting, but this seems out of range for any newbie gains. The poses are similar but MAYBE she just has a huge pump in the recent photo. But, to me, this looks like pounds of muscle have been added, and yet if you take the time to scroll through her feed, girlfriend is always lean. This is as bulky as I have ever seen her look, yet in a photo from a month ago she is still rocking at least a 4-pack of abs.

What looks to be a jaw transformation compared to the first picture above-

Any thoughts on natty or not?

Hashtag fitness
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Katie Corio - Natty or not

Post by Hashtag fitness »

Wow. When you put those pics side by side the differences are insane for only a year. But mannnn I don't want to believe she's on something. I like her :( however if it comes to light that she's not natty, then she's out.

I'm beginning to wonder if some of these teams require in their athlete contracts that they have to be on something. However, Randi Kennedy doesn't appear to be on anything so not sure

Ugh I just don't know what to believe anymore.

Lurkosaurus Rex
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lurkosaurus Rex »

her boyfriend is a natural competitor...idk if he would approve of her taking PEDs. but i agree....the progress she's made in such a short amount of time is impressive....too impressive. i don't know much about arthritis or her condition so when she said her voice change was from her arthritis i took her word for it. wouldn't be the first time someone lied about something like that tho. i still like her regardless.

slowblink
Informer
Informer

Post by slowblink »

I think she's been lifting for more than a year--because last year she competed at Jr Nats, and that was at least her second year of competing, I'm pretty sure--but in any case, I think it's likely that she started taking something after Jr Nats. I think before that she was probably natural.

Jerseybitch
Informer
Informer

Post by Jerseybitch »

Even if her boyfriend is natural or not, sooooo many people lie about their natty status

alwayshangry
Learner
Learner

Post by alwayshangry »

Her jawline looks wider and her voice is deeper...so... :? seems like PED use

nightpolitik
Informer
Informer

Post by nightpolitik »

Glad to see I'm not imagining this as a huge physical change for a woman to go through. If it weren't, I would look like this too.

I am always suspicious of people who either ignore questioms about juice or who immediately get overly defensive. You would think that if they were natty they qould just calmly refer to, say, a video that encompasses their trainint programming or whatever.

nightpolitik
Informer
Informer

Post by nightpolitik »

(I type terribly on my phone. Excuse my basic illiterate post)

lab52
Talker
Talker

Post by lab52 »

absolutely she is not natty. look at how her face has changed as well.

natadecoco147
Talker
Talker

Post by natadecoco147 »

^ from her latest video. I know back acne isn't exclusive to PED but it does add up when she has so many signs and symptoms of PED use already

nightpolitik
Informer
Informer

Post by nightpolitik »

natadecoco147 wrote:

^ from her latest video. I know back acne isn't exclusive to PED but it does add up when she has so many signs and symptoms of PED use already

Good eye. I don't often see people with bacne and clear skin everywhere else so I would be suspicious of that for sure.
Don't know why these fitness women act like they are avoiding a witch hunt when someone asks if they're on juice- you would think those who aren't wouldn't care.

I will always kind of support the idea that guilty people are the most defensive.

alwayshangry
Learner
Learner

Post by alwayshangry »

I have to wonder if one of her main motivations for using PEDs was to ease her arthritis pain. Granted she didn't need to take illegal steroids to help with it but still.

heidihumbug
Debater
Debater

Post by heidihumbug »

nightpolitik wrote:
natadecoco147 wrote:

Good eye. I don't often see people with bacne and clear skin everywhere else so I would be suspicious of that for sure.
Don't know why these fitness women act like they are avoiding a witch hunt when someone asks if they're on juice- you would think those who aren't wouldn't care.

I will always kind of support the idea that guilty people are the most defensive.
I'd really agree with that last statement you made. I consider it a personal goal of mine to have someone accuse me of not being natural because I think it's almost a compliment. :P That you're so strong or have that much muscle mass that they question if it could be natural. I think that truly, if you aren't using anything then there's no reason to get so damn upset when someone questions it! It's a red flag to me if you're overly defensive.

Caribee
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Caribee »

She is definitely taking PEDs.

ggeyeliner
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by ggeyeliner »

Imo she just bulks really well. Her last bulk she was big too and after cut really small. Now second bulk she is more trained, bigger base muscles and more knowledge how to do it.
ENGLISH ISN'T MY FIRST LANGUAGE. Sorry for misunderstandings!

People should read everything, not the first 5 words and judge!

cheeky15
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by cheeky15 »

I looked at her instagram just this morning and thought - "Wow, I really don't want to get that big." I've understood that it is really difficult to get to that size, so PED's seem possible. She might be on them now, as she's got a bit of a bulk going on, and when she slims down to significant definition she can just say it's because her bulk went well.

lab52
Talker
Talker

Post by lab52 »

She is actually making me question whether some of the other girls that i thought were using are actually using. There are a lot of pics of katie now where i feel like if i covered her face with my thumb i would legit not know whether it was a man or a woman lol. Whereas someone like nikki blackletter still looks extremely feminime. So now im rethinking everything!

slowblink
Informer
Informer

Post by slowblink »

There are a lot of different PEDs that a person can take and different ones will give VERY different results, especially when women take them. Katie is probably taking anavar or maybe low dose trenbolone(? I don't know if those effects could be from anavar alone...) whereas Nikki, if she's taken anything (and I think she probably has), likely used HGH and clenbuterol. I am, admittedly, just speculating since I don't have personal experience with any of these.

Lurkosaurus Rex
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lurkosaurus Rex »

^^^ yeah not all PEDs are for simply building muscle. depending on what you use and how much you use you can use it be extremely lean, gain strength or build muscle or any combination of those. HGH is very common among celebrities as it keeps body fat low and can make you look younger. and there are olympic athletes who take PEDs but are obviously not taking it for muscle development but rather strength and endurance.

Iwatoosh
Talker
Talker

Post by Iwatoosh »

Definitely not natural. The voice change is a big jump, and very similar to what you'd hear if someone was on hormones to transition from female to male. Arthritis I wouldn't wish on anyone, but when it does manifest in the CAJ (which is a joint close to the vocal cords, but not the cords itself) it's a passing hoarseness or loss of voice. It's also exceedingly rare (for the CAJ to be the case, but overall hoarseness isn't unheard of with RA, still not permanent regardless).

Her boyfriend claiming natty would likely be irrelevant. Lots of people are with someone who's on PEDs but don't partake themselves. They can have a public stance against it, but the reality is more people than not use some form of PED because this is their livelihood.

I'll be the odd one out and say that the idea the jaw 'grows' with PED use isn't entirely inaccurate. Your growth plates are closed as an adult. The change comes from lower bodyfat, and the enlarging of the muscle. But the thing is even outside of PED use lowering your bodyfat is going to result in a more traditionally masculine jaw. As such I wouldn't consider it a smoking gun, though I do feel she uses PEDs.

Edit: I just watched her 'tan the fat away' video and those traps are an enormous give away. Traps are hard as hell to build up like that naturally to the point it's nearly impossible.

Return to “Health & Fitness Influencers”