Xiaxue Part 20

Xiaxue Part 20

Post by Guest »

Continue here

thelibraryisopen1 wrote:
adida wrote:I just read her most recent Dayre post (on "victimhood") and I really can't take it anymore.

I used to enjoy her writing back when she was interested in makeup and even her ~investigative~ blog posts but wtf kind of trash was this? I also used to think her writing was pretty clever/entertaining but her blatant misunderstanding of the definition of feminism made me realize she's just as dumb as the other meme-worshipping trolls on the internet.
NAH gone are the days where xx's blogs were actually entertaining. Now they reek of ignorance, arrogance, and are so tasteless. And don't forget to add him a huge fucking dollop of FEMINISIM!!!! :roll:

Also. Her attempts are throwing shade are just.... Shady af and she comes off like a spoilt preteen.

adida
Learner
Learner

Re: Xiaxue Part 20

Post by adida »

Haha I was going to suggest a fun name for the new thread, like Xiaxue part 20: Friendless Hag

Polarbear
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Polarbear »

^ Not sure why but upon seeing your profile pic, I hope one day XX will step on Jeffrey Star's tail. Jeffrey Star will crush her like ants. LOL! Anyhow, I guess she won't be that stupid to mess with Jeffrey anyway.

overthereitsthere
Informer
Informer

Post by overthereitsthere »

omg her nose... lol

MrsAlvin195
Learner
Learner

Post by MrsAlvin195 »

overthereitsthere wrote:Image

omg her nose... lol
LOL, oh the horror.

And if you compare that post to the one after it, huge difference between real life (video) & heavily photoshopped.

overthereitsthere
Informer
Informer

I don't get why she thinks yellow eyeshadow and fake freckles are necessary to emulate Belle?

ohaiyo
Informer
Informer

Post by ohaiyo »

Clicknetwork is having a live video over at Youtube now
And look at how weird and ghostly XX is
She don't even look like she belong to the group of hosts she's with

overthereitsthere
Informer
Informer

ohaiyo wrote:Clicknetwork is having a live video over at Youtube now
And look at how weird and ghostly XX is
She don't even look like she belong to the group of hosts she's with

Lol she looks quite tense and her stupid footwear always annoy me. Her choice of platforms are so cheap looking.

overthereitsthere
Informer
Informer

Also, I am beginning to suspect that she's lost the plot

Honestly what was with all the drivel? It's like she's trying so hard these days to sound informed and intelligent. Her philosophical rants are so stupid.

LOL

Also her recent tweets regarding the terror attack on London are really infuriating. She is so ignorant and doesn't realise that the term Asian is used widely in the UK to describe South Asians as they are the majority Asians there. I don't understand why she is trying so hard to sound so knowledgeable about politics and making all these dumbass comments. If anything it's showing everyone how incredibly misinformed and uneducated she is.

Chlorophyll
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Chlorophyll »

I finally had the free time to hit up her blog just to see what I've missed....and I apparently haven't missed anything at all. Her latest blog is still that "Photoshop a hater" thing from last October. Does anything ever happen in her life anymore? The fucking hell?
I am most likely not going to be returning to the forum in the future! But I would like to thank all of you for the advise, humor, and support I have received during my years of participation here. This place doesn't deserve the hate it gets! :tu:

MrsAlvin195
Learner
Learner

Post by MrsAlvin195 »

Well finally we know (sort of) the deal with Shuyin. They really are having problems. XX answered this on ASKfm.

And no big party for little kid's 4th birthday. I guess if she were to host one, not a lot of people would show up.

Clover la BonBon
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Clover la BonBon »

Thoughts on the latest "not a feminist video"?

TaraJaz
Learner
Learner

Post by TaraJaz »

MrsAlvin195 wrote:Well finally we know (sort of) the deal with Shuyin. They really are having problems. XX answered this on ASKfm.

And no big party for little kid's 4th birthday. I guess if she were to host one, not a lot of people would show up.
What happened? Link please!!????

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

TaraJaz
Learner
Learner

Post by TaraJaz »

MrsAlvin195 wrote:Well finally we know (sort of) the deal with Shuyin. They really are having problems. XX answered this on ASKfm.

thesubject
Learner
Learner

Post by thesubject »

Insider info from an acquaintance on shuyin & xx's relationship: apparently xx and the people around her already knew that dash is autistic and it is really getting too obvious to hide from the world. Which is why she and her mom yipmomo has been posting less and less video of the poor child. Her life will be doomed once the public find out the truth.

Shuyin got upset that her delusional friend was not willing to bring her son to seek treatment so she decided to just back off and cut off the relationship. Guess it was too painful for her to see. And too late for her to realise what a horrible mother her ex bff is.

I thought Shuyin was quite an attention seeker for leeching to xx's fame, looks like she genuinely cared for her ex bff's son.

mangotemptation99
Learner
Learner

Post by mangotemptation99 »

Did anybody see when xx & qq waved at each other in the live stream?

MrsAlvin195
Learner
Learner

Post by MrsAlvin195 »

thesubject wrote:Insider info from an acquaintance on shuyin & xx's relationship: apparently xx and the people around her already knew that dash is autistic and it is really getting too obvious to hide from the world. Which is why she and her mom yipmomo has been posting less and less video of the poor child. Her life will be doomed once the public find out the truth.

Shuyin got upset that her delusional friend was not willing to bring her son to seek treatment so she decided to just back off and cut off the relationship. Guess it was too painful for her to see. And too late for her to realise what a horrible mother her ex bff is.

I thought Shuyin was quite an attention seeker for leeching to xx's fame, looks like she genuinely cared for her ex bff's son.
If this is true, that's really sad... yeah I did expect that once the toddler gets older, there'll be more vids of him interacting with people around him in real conversations & stuff, given how he turned out at a very young age, being able to identify things and all that. XX exposed him to the world too soon. Then again, it's XX. what do we expect?
TaraJaz wrote:

Oh she answered a question on her ASK.fm account (handle @ therealxiaxue) about two-three weeks ago regarding the Shuyin issue. Not so much of an answer, more like a confirmation of our theory that their friendship was on the rocks.

occultism666
Lurker
Lurker

Post by occultism666 »

She finally spoke out about her ex friends on one of her "24 hours in Tokyo" videos:
[youtube][/youtube]
She starts talking about Qiuqiu around the 4 hour mark, and she goes on about Sophie and Yutaki and starts crying. She says she doesn't know why they all left her, that she saw they were drifting apart but no one explained her why. Riiight...
And around 4:17 she says that Shuyin also left her and she doesn't know why either.

sithsoms
Learner
Learner

Post by sithsoms »

I think she seem quite sincere in the video. Like she say she is authoritative and she doesn't realise that they felt the same well.

I guess the group won't good friends to start with since they were not honest with each other...if they are unhappy with each other, they could have talk it out. Unless it is because they are afraid of her...

june203
Learner
Learner

Post by june203 »

thesubject wrote:Insider info from an acquaintance on shuyin & xx's relationship: apparently xx and the people around her already knew that dash is autistic and it is really getting too obvious to hide from the world. Which is why she and her mom yipmomo has been posting less and less video of the poor child. Her life will be doomed once the public find out the truth.

Guess who's been lurking on this page? 8-) She just posted a picture with her son & mom on her IG page a few days ago.

Return to “Xiaxue”