Jaclyin Hill#Groundationsofthe26yearoldChildOnFleek-Part48

mli19
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jaclyin Hill#Groundationsofthe26yearoldChildOnFleek-Part

Post by mli19 »

Does anyone think that the Morphe 35R palette is actually Jaclyn's original new palette? I wouldn't be surprised if they have to make a completely new palette because Jaclyn talked it up so much and that's the huge delay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NomNomMinions
Informer
Informer

Post by NomNomMinions »

BigHater7 wrote:Long time lurker, new user! Love the new title!
Welcome!!! I've been here for three or four threads and I can say this is nicest, most helpful, and intelligent group of people on the Internets.

This thread title is simply amazing. Thanks, CHB!

Jaclyin's snaps and tweets today have irritated the fuck out of me. The Hillions' tweets are pretty awful, too.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine. :FU:

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

She can't remember when she lies or what she said.

I love the name of the new thread CHB. :tu:

mli19
Learner
Learner

Post by mli19 »

On the left there's the Jaclyn palette swatches and on the right there's the 35R palette swatches. Most of the shades are very similar, if not identical.

Sierra25
Informer
Informer

Post by Sierra25 »

mli19 wrote:Does anyone think that the Morphe 35R palette is actually Jaclyn's original new palette? I wouldn't be surprised if they have to make a completely new palette because Jaclyn talked it up so much and that's the huge delay.
Yeah that was my first thought too. There's something fishy about it.

Sierra25
Informer
Informer

Post by Sierra25 »

There is something fishy about Morphe doing a surprise release of a palette full of warm colors and Jaclyn's palette being further delayed. :?

Someone should look at the new Morphe palette next to the cake pic.

Lovergirl316
Learner
Learner

Post by Lovergirl316 »

Omg this bitch goes and pats herself on the back for filming twice this week (which yes, is YOUR JOB) but then says she's using the new morphe "pallet" and it will be available tomorrow the same day she uploads her video. Are you fucking kidding me. So you're not actually doing well at your job you're just shilling more morphe crap... guess it's easy to film and upload when Linda is putting money in your pocket to do so.

Lovergirl316
Learner
Learner

Post by Lovergirl316 »

Omg this bitch goes and pats herself on the back for filming twice this week (which yes, is YOUR JOB) but then says she's using the new morphe "pallet" and it will be available tomorrow the same day she uploads her video. Are you fucking kidding me. So you're not actually doing well at your job you're just shilling more morphe crap... guess it's easy to film and upload when Linda is putting money in your pocket to do so.

ohsnapp
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ohsnapp »

She's an idiot. She's putting up 2 videos this week and says I'm a youtuber it is my job...
Is she insane

Glitterandlace
Debater
Debater

Post by Glitterandlace »

I feel like she got her lips done again today in those snaps you can see in the lower right corner (left side when watching) there's a lump or something on her lip close to the line. She wouldn't have filmed twice this week if it wasn't of monetary gain shilling Morphe. I agree with someone else that it's jacs palette that they slapped a 35R sticker on.

NomNomMinions
Informer
Informer

Post by NomNomMinions »

She's hyping the Morphe hardcore. Did you spend too much on ugly designer shit this past month, Jacass? You're a fucking shill.

LOL we should all tweet the "Morphe15" discount at her minions. "You can save even more with this one" when they talk about buying it.

ColdHeartedBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by ColdHeartedBitch »

Ugh. Remind me not to look through her Twitter feed again. :barf: The fucking narcissism is nauseating. She's obviously clueless as to how bad she looks with the "palettepushbackgate" or more likely, she doesn't care. She's so stuck on her lies. I'm glad that quite a few people are seeing through her shit and calling her out, but of course there are those few minions praising her for her "perfectionism" and that she's "doing it for them" and the dumb bitch is retweeting that nonsense. What utter horseshit. She' and her minions are stuck so far up her ass, maybe that's why her ass has gotten so big, it's not surgery, it's the minions and Qween Jackass all inhabiting her asshole. So cozy! :rofl:
Unless otherwise stated, my statements are solely my opinion and do not reflect the views of GG in any way.

mli19
Learner
Learner

Post by mli19 »

I also find it very strange that Jaclyn swatched a black shadow on Snapchat last night, but there doesn't seem to be a black shadow in the palette

FlamesOfRebirth
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FlamesOfRebirth »

So let me get this straight...Her collab gets leaked, so she yanks back the launch date? Now Morphe, knowing little kids want Jaclyn's palette, launches a new palette? What fuckin' business sense does that make? One word: NONE. These kids are holding out for Jac's collab. Only people with a regular and steady income could afford both back to back, not teens who work part time and $9 an hour. I just can't.

I really Jac would drop this "humble" girl act, and just admit she's a twat who loves really nice things and that's the only thing that makes her happy in life is to show out. Oh, and that she's lazy. She's also not a girl's girl. When Klights did her first CP collab with eyeshadows, Jaclyn had to speak through her teeth clinched. She can't be happy for other female who's doing better than her.

And her new video of "Oh, I'm a quite little mouse because everyone is asleep" makes me believe this whole "YASSS HUNTY." SLAAAAAY" *fucked up froze "funny" face" shit is all an act.

Also, side note Jac. Nobody gives a rats ass you "changed." You're a fool who is poorly educated, who copies everyone else. You copied Desi, Katy, Star, Manny, Nicole... I mean do i really need to list them?

Sorry for my rant, I just cant stand her lately. :roll:

tomatogirl07
Informer
Informer

Post by tomatogirl07 »

Seriously wtf is that 35R palette :rofl: looks just about as shitty as hers will be. Who needs that many shadows of the same brown shadows, they all look the same. Funny how Jaclyn is the only who has shown this palette. As far as I know Manny, Laura Lee, Patrick, etc. all the morphe code people have not shown it. Something is up. And I honestly think they planned for tomorrow to be Wackos palette drop day and they just switched the days. Which makes no sense since kids are waiting for hers.

And why is she acting like its so amazing for her to upload so soon. She even said, I just uploaded 3 days ago, um you uploaded on friday, tomorrows upload would make that 4 days not 3, idk why she has to adjust timelines to fit her needs and lie about things that don't need lieing about. Shes getting all giddy and acting like its such a surprise she is editing her video.

(cudos to whoever came up with this thread name groundations :rofl:)

NomNomMinions
Informer
Informer

Post by NomNomMinions »

This Morphe crapalette fuckery makes me feel like there's no hope in people waking the fuck up. I mean, she decides to do her fucking job for a couple days to shill Morphe shit...announces that her biggest collab yet is late and in need of quality testing..and these fucking kids are still praising her.

I want this life (not really). She can do the worst--openly lie time and time again and no one but a few (who get silenced) says a fucking thing but "thanks so much, mom" and "slayy, queen. We know you're a perfectionist."

JFC. The CIA should study the Jaclyin' effect to develop an effective brainwashing program.

sandserif
Informer
Informer

Post by sandserif »

I wonder what "business trip" she was supposed to go on. Maybe it was to Linda's, who is now pissed that she has to scramble and make a completely new palette using Jaclyn's inserts? Or push the palette into a completely different sales quarter because her dumbass spokesperson promised it was different than what was on a cake? Maybe she's putting up this video tomorrow to get back on Linda's good side. I mean Morphe is a sham company with subpar products but shit, I'm sure they are none too happy with Jaclyn creating more problems than are necessary. If Linda didn't write an ironclad NDA Jaclyn will absolutely hang her out to dry when this palette receives backlash. I'm sure Linda has better lawyers than Jaclyn though. No turning back, Jac; Morphe has no returns, and you've sworn you had EVERYTHING to do with this project for at least 2 years. I'd say she's fucked.

NomNomMinions
Informer
Informer

Post by NomNomMinions »

sandserif wrote:I wonder what "business trip" she was supposed to go on. Maybe it was to Linda's, who is now pissed that she has to scramble and make a completely new palette using Jaclyn's inserts? Or push the palette into a completely different sales quarter because her dumbass spokesperson promised it was different than what was on a cake? Maybe she's putting up this video tomorrow to get back on Linda's good side. I mean Morphe is a sham company with subpar products but shit, I'm sure they are none too happy with Jaclyn creating more problems than are necessary. If Linda didn't write an ironclad NDA Jaclyn will absolutely hang her out to dry when this palette receives backlash. I'm sure Linda has better lawyers than Jaclyn though. No turning back, Jac; Morphe has no returns, and you've sworn you had EVERYTHING to do with this project for at least 2 years. I'd say she's fucked.

Ohhhh....good theory! The video tomorrow could be to get back in Linda's good graces and bring in some of that affiliate money because homegirl has been shopping her lazy ass off!

I hope she and Linda have a falling out. I would love to see that implode. It would be well deserved for both of them.

You guys remember her tweet from the beginning of January where she said the palette would launch in 7 weeks. That tweet was a week or two before the cake leak crap. Sooo...following that timeline, her palette would've already been out a week or two. And perhaps this 35R was supposed to come out in April, May, or June. So I'm wondering if they pushed up this 35R palette because they've pushed back hers.

The beauty community is pretty close knit. They had to know all these collabs and new product launches were coming out. Now that they've pushed it back twice, they are royally fucked because the competition is massive and Jacass over sold the palette when she saw the backlash on comments sections she can't control.

Topless Doppelganger
Talker
Talker

Post by Topless Doppelganger »

Haha I love the new title.
NomNomMinions wrote:This Morphe crapalette fuckery makes me feel like there's no hope in people waking the fuck up. I mean, she decides to do her fucking job for a couple days to shill Morphe shit...announces that her biggest collab yet is late and in need of quality testing..and these fucking kids are still praising her.

I want this life (not really). She can do the worst--openly lie time and time again and no one but a few (who get silenced) says a fucking thing but "thanks so much, mom" and "slayy, queen. We know you're a perfectionist."

JFC. The CIA should study the Jaclyin' effect to develop an effective brainwashing program.

Honestly, it's sad and disturbing how these kids are saving money for her basic bitch palette. There are so many better things out there for them to spend their money on.
What was I thinking - I wasn't
What was I drinking - I'm buzzing

karmatica
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by karmatica »

What kills me about Jac is that she is acting like she's doing her viewers a favor by uploading two videos in close succession even though she admits that it's her job. :roll:

I saw some comments on a recent Trendmood IG post that was dragging Jacko and the Becca collab & how badly she burned that bridge.

More people are starting to wake up and see Jac's shadiness, but I also saw some comments about how badly they want to buy her new Morphe palette... WTF! How is it going to be any different than the other Morphe crapalettes and how many 35 color palettes do you need if you are an average makeup user?!

I think Morphe is the only bridge that Jac hasn't burned yet... but things aren't looking good for Jac Attack.

Return to “Jaclynhill1”