UglyFaceofBeauty General Thread Part 6

nail_junkie87
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: UglyFaceofBeauty General Thread Part 6

Post by nail_junkie87 »

shitgurussay wrote:I think she needs to stop buying crapy clothes and get a nutritionist. I've always thought as well, what's the point in her buying mounds of clothes if she's trying to lose weight? I'd get it if it was essentials like jeans. I don't think she's lost any weight for a few months now
very true. she has a terrible style! she buys shit that a smaller girl would wear. she has become overly confident with her "new body". Being a plus size girl myself, I know women do this shit a lot when they lost 50lbs or more. gracie don't have friends to tell her she looks terrible. she has to find that out on her own, which she never will.
11.30.16 Rebirth <3 You're only as strong as you think you are! <3

saywhatyouwanttome
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by saywhatyouwanttome »

Okay so Grace has a new friend called Fenetta who's also a youtuber (that I subbed to before I realised they were becoming friends). Anyway she posted her weight loss progress.
5 stone in 4 and a half months! All Grace's friends seem to be doing better at weight loss and Fenetta even still claims she has more weight to lose. Can't Grace just ask for tips? They all make it look so easy (which I know it isn't).
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

herpderp
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by herpderp »

Lol it's kinda sad how her friends are actually losing weight, and she isn't. She's probably going to throw some shade at Fenetta and undermine her weight loss :roll:

shitgurussay
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by shitgurussay »

Gracie seems to find friends who have all lost substantial weight, sammi, Asia and now this new girl. Doesn't this inspire her to lose weight?

nail_junkie87
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by nail_junkie87 »

shitgurussay wrote:Gracie seems to find friends who have all lost substantial weight, sammi, Asia and now this new girl. Doesn't this inspire her to lose weight?

Gracie is one of those girls that don't have a strategy to making or keeping friends. She's not like Akaydoll that gets dropped. NO. Gracie seems to know her faults and flaws but expects people to love her regardless. She will say and do ruse shit, but roll her eyes and want you to still be a friend. I truly believe she knows this.

I think she was friends with asia, because they were both the chubby girls. Now that Asian lost weight, she's no longer chubby bffs. She's now the "skinny bitch". I never seen Sammie fat before? A small girl that lost an extra 10lbs is still a skinny girl. This new chick, is just looking to show off her new body to Gracie. I see that as a catty move on her part. (only if they JUST met.).

nail_junkie87
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by nail_junkie87 »

also, Gracie thinks drinking naked juice will cancel out the chips and sandwich? LMAO

ThatOne
Debater
Debater

Post by ThatOne »

^ Edit: Omg wtf? Naked juice of all things? I can't even.
shitgurussay wrote:Gracie seems to find friends who have all lost substantial weight, sammi, Asia and now this new girl. Doesn't this inspire her to lose weight?
You would think, right? But then she gets all passive-aggressive and it makes me wonder wtf her problem is. She has serious jealousy issues. I'm sure one of her friends who lost weight gave her a couple of tips before. Grace just probably isn't willing to work as hard. Always a shortcut of some sort with this girl.

Ever since she came back from her last holiday I've noticed some weight gain, and that meet and greet video spoke volumes. She definitely gained more weight, and will remain bitter instead of being productive. With so many motivational people around her I just don't get it.

saywhatyouwanttome
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

nail_junkie87 wrote: I never seen Sammie fat before? A small girl that lost an extra 10lbs is still a skinny girl. This new chick, is just looking to show off her new body to Gracie. I see that as a catty move on her part. (only if they JUST met.).
Sammi wasn't fat per say, her chubby face and lack of shape let her down and attracted "fat" comments.
Fenetta didn't post the pic and say "haha in yo face Grace" she just posted her progress. She's probably been on the journey before her and Grace even started talking.
I don't even think they've met irl just internet and facetiming.
She's allowed to show her weight loss without sparing a thought for Grace. It's no one's fault that Grace's weight loss isn't working.

saywhatyouwanttome
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Also 5 stone is a notable benchmark to want to document I'm sure that's all she was doing.

shitgurussay
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by shitgurussay »

Sammi was by no means fat but she lost at least a stone, maybe just over. I imagine it's harder for someone who isn't big to lose a stone so that's why I mentioned sammi.

dazzle
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by dazzle »

The bigger you are the more easy it is to lose weight. It's usually only "water weight" at first though.
I'd rather drink a cup of acid after chewing on a razor blade.

nail_junkie87
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by nail_junkie87 »

dazzle wrote:The bigger you are the more easy it is to lose weight. It's usually only "water weight" at first though.
yes. I'm currently loosing weight and it is always water weight first, which is what Gracie lost. If she stay wit it she will lose the fat next. However she went to the mall and at a sandwich and chips...? lol

Reine
Informer
Informer

Post by Reine »

Wtf is her Christmas lookbook. All those outfits are hideous

Post by Guest »

Did she just give up on vlogmas completely? So, she vlogged the days she worked, but the minute she finished for the year and actually had time to do something interesting, she just gave up. I thought the vlogs/days closer to Christmas were going to be good, according to her. She'll blame it on depression and what not, ugh!

justanotherhater

Post by justanotherhater »

Person wrote:Did she just give up on vlogmas completely? So, she vlogged the days she worked, but the minute she finished for the year and actually had time to do something interesting, she just gave up. I thought the vlogs/days closer to Christmas were going to be good, according to her. She'll blame it on depression and what not, ugh!
You don't get it. Grace is working so hard on her youtube "job." That's all she does, and that's why she doesn't have time to film and upload vlogs. /sarcasm

On a more serious note, I hate how she refers to youtube as work because it is hard for me to believe the crap product she's putting out is result of "hard work." All her videos seem so half-assed.

ThatOne
Debater
Debater

Post by ThatOne »

justanotherhater wrote:
Person wrote:Did she just give up on vlogmas completely? So, she vlogged the days she worked, but the minute she finished for the year and actually had time to do something interesting, she just gave up. I thought the vlogs/days closer to Christmas were going to be good, according to her. She'll blame it on depression and what not, ugh!
You don't get it. Grace is working so hard on her youtube "job." That's all she does, and that's why she doesn't have time to film and upload vlogs. /sarcasm

On a more serious note, I hate how she refers to youtube as work because it is hard for me to believe the crap product she's putting out is result of "hard work." All her videos seem so half-assed.
Which is hilarious considering this tweet:

Doing your own editing means very little if it's complete crap.

niccaplease
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by niccaplease »

VLOGMAS DAY 22 & 23!!!!!!

what the hell is up with meeting random subscribers to eat and accepting presents off them!?!?

She cant even remember to bring her camera out with her..... this vlog got put up after christmas is done. just no.

saywhatyouwanttome
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Grace's eyebrows are amazingly LOLful and her hair looks so lacklustre without her clip ins.

Now we all know why Grace dropped Tiffany, she replaced and upgraded.

She needs to start reciprocating a little though. Maybe pay for the dinner or something seeing as it's subbies that have got her her YouTube "fame" and they take time out to buy her a thoughtful gift. Maybe she'd be more selective about befriending subbies but its the least she can do. It seems so one sided and take take take.

ThatOne
Debater
Debater

Post by ThatOne »

Yeah I'm not really fond of how she'll gladly take gifts from her subscribers while not doing much in return. I recall her mentioning doing a giveaway every month but that stopped almost immediately. She just tries to sell whatever else on ebay/online. Like instead of trying to sell shit to her followers why can't she just give it away? There are plenty of people who wouldn't mind used products so long as they're nice and in great condition.

On another note, she seems too hasty to befriend subs at times. She must not have many friends irl :|

Amaj_
Talker
Talker

Post by Amaj_ »

Oh god who seen her dancing towards the end of the Xmas eve blog :roll:

Return to “Grace F Victory”