• Advertisement

Unpopular Opinions Part 7

Re: Unpopular Opinions Part 7

Postby AnnaWintour » Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:06 pm

Glossier does not appeal to me in the slightest. Despite being the new "millennial" brand.
AnnaWintour
Debater
Debater

Advertisement

Postby BornThisWay94 » Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:46 pm

Don't know why everyone and their mother loves Fashion Nova so much, one of my friends is like a spokesperson for them and models their stuff on social media and gets sent free clothes--it's ALL she wears. I get that they cater to more of the curvy girl and I think that's awesome, but I went onto their site to try and find some stuff and literally 95% of the clothing was horrendous and gaudy, I could hardly find anything that didn't have cutouts all over the place or made it to where the models boobs were practically out, it just all reminded me of cheap shit you'd find in a Forever 21 clubbing section.

I'm still open to trying their jeans but holy shit most of their clothing is just AWFUL! Like Forever 21clearance rack meets Kardashian awful.
Image ImageImage
BornThisWay94
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Postby aauball » Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:56 pm

Watching CNN and I saw some snippet of a news about Weibo crashing just cuz some Chinese pop star announced he has a gf. Name was Luhan, and I wonder wth is the hype? I've seen his face before and I for a second thought he was very cute, not even for a bit. I mean, he gives me the same feeling I feel about Kpop stars - overrated. And the way some "fans" defend them even on the internet, where anyone is free to express their opinion, are fucking ridiculous sometimes. I hope one day they wake up and realize these stars don't care about them and they just want their money.

Anyway, I'll never get the hype about Kpop and their so-called stars. They all look the same to me and the fame probably got way in over their head.
aauball
Learner
Learner

Postby I_only_envy_cats » Fri Oct 27, 2017 2:56 pm

This is probably the most unpopular opinion according to this site, but: I like Kalel.
I_only_envy_cats
Learner
Learner

Postby AnnaWintour » Sat Oct 28, 2017 8:40 pm

I hate liquid lipsticks.
AnnaWintour
Debater
Debater

Postby Layla0606 » Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:33 am

even though I don't particularly dislike peanut butter itself, I feel like peanut butter as a flavour (ice cream, chocolate, oreos etc etc) is just uncalled for :? :? :?
Layla0606
Gossiper
Gossiper

Postby AnnaWintour » Sun Nov 05, 2017 11:48 pm

I really want a chinchilla fur coat or stole and I'd wear it everywhere and be glamorous as fuck.
AnnaWintour
Debater
Debater

Postby Izabella » Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:58 am

I don't really see the appeal of Meghan Markle. Yeah she's pretty but she's not like drop dead gorgeous in my opinion, she's just a typical average pretty girl in my eyes. If I walked by her on the street, I wouldn't be memorized or anything. I live in the city and walk by tons of beautiful women though so maybe I'm just desensitized by beauty but i don't know she just looks very average-pretty to me. She's also not that great of an actress.
Izabella
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Postby Cheryl Blossom » Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:01 am

Izabella wrote:I don't really see the appeal of Meghan Markle. Yeah she's pretty but she's not like drop dead gorgeous in my opinion, she's just a typical average pretty girl in my eyes. If I walked by her on the street, I wouldn't be memorized or anything. I live in the city and walk by tons of beautiful women though so maybe I'm just desensitized by beauty but i don't know she just looks very average-pretty to me. She's also not that great of an actress.

Agreed! She's no Grace Kelly!
Cheryl Blossom
Informer
Informer

Postby AnnaWintour » Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:15 pm

Izabella wrote:I don't really see the appeal of Meghan Markle. Yeah she's pretty but she's not like drop dead gorgeous in my opinion, she's just a typical average pretty girl in my eyes. If I walked by her on the street, I wouldn't be memorized or anything. I live in the city and walk by tons of beautiful women though so maybe I'm just desensitized by beauty but i don't know she just looks very average-pretty to me. She's also not that great of an actress.

I agree, I don't find either Kate Middleton or Meghan Markle that attractive. Okay but nothing special.
AnnaWintour
Debater
Debater

Postby jnkgossip » Thu Dec 28, 2017 9:08 pm

I don't like Selena Gomez at all. Personally I don't think she's pretty and her new music is trash.
jnkgossip
Informer
Informer

Postby Layla0606 » Tue Jan 02, 2018 3:35 pm

Love Actually is a boring and silly movie
Layla0606
Gossiper
Gossiper

Postby Joanna0527 » Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:15 pm

I hate kids but I’m also pro life.
I hate dogs.
I hate tomatoes.
I hate mushrooms.
I hate Nutella.
I hate peppermint.
I hate the summer.
Joanna0527
Learner
Learner

Postby BornThisWay94 » Sun Jan 07, 2018 2:35 pm

Hasley is garbage. Some of her songs are okay but I really hate her whole aesthetic and she's just really annoying in general, not to mention she also has a huge case of special snowflake syndrome and made up stories about being a homeless youth. People dug up old pictures that SHE HERSELF posted on Instagram like, 5/6 years ago when she was supposedly "homeless" and it was pictures of a Prada purse her mother bought her, shopping sprees, expensive designer goods, selfies in a clearly *nice* home, I mean if you're homeless or even just poor you ain't rockin Prada. That's just that.

Apparently, someone on the website Lipstick Alley went to High School with her for 2 years and spilled tea about her lies saying she never once claimed to be biracial, she did well in school, etc. Again, this is just some random person on a forum so not taking that one 100% seriously but they posted a lot of old photos of her too from what I guess would be her HS days. I like how she openly talks about mental illness and sexuality but I still find her to be incredibly fake and her lyrics are trash. Plus, I heard a rumor that her boyfriend fucked one of Tana Mongeau's underaged friends (no clue if that's true or not) and she clearly didn't leave him for it
Image ImageImage
BornThisWay94
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Postby vikez » Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:30 am

This year's Golden Globes were a man-hating farce.
I really hoped Meryl Streep would have the decency to not show herself like Jennifer Lawrence but no.
vikez
Learner
Learner

Postby fihe » Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:50 pm

So tired of people on the internet who want to make everything a social justice issue. Even innocuous meme pages are no longer safe. How do these people go through life being so hypersensitive?

Sent from my FRD-L14 using Tapatalk
fihe
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Postby fihe » Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:56 pm

Sorry for the double post. I'm also so tired of (seemingly) the entire beauty community kissing Fenty's ass. Rihanna's makeup line seems nice, but nothing revolutionary. Definitely not the first to create a wide shade range. Other makeup lines that came after it with a lot of complexion shades are not necessarily biting off of Fenty. They're just trying to sell, because any self-respecting business wants to make a profit.

Some people are just never satisfied; they complain when there are not enough colors, and still complain when there are a lot because it's supposedly copying another brand.

fihe
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Postby SausageNoodle » Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:59 pm

I HATE pancakes.
I spill ill shit on a fuckin daily.
SausageNoodle
Talker
Talker

Postby AnnaWintour » Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:02 pm

fihe wrote:So tired of people on the internet who want to make everything a social justice issue. Even innocuous meme pages are no longer safe. How do these people go through life being so hypersensitive?

YES. My god, people are exhausting. It makes me roll my eyes every time I see some new social justice/equality/etc campaign, especially something dumb like "oh we all need to wear black dresses and if you don't you're an evil person" to stop sexual harassment. I'm sorry but... who cares.
AnnaWintour
Debater
Debater

Postby AnnaWintour » Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:04 pm

fihe wrote:Sorry for the double post. I'm also so tired of (seemingly) the entire beauty community kissing Fenty's ass. Rihanna's makeup line seems nice, but nothing revolutionary. Definitely not the first to create a wide shade range. Other makeup lines that came after it with a lot of complexion shades are not necessarily biting off of Fenty. They're just trying to sell, because any self-respecting business wants to make a profit.

Some people are just never satisfied; they complain when there are not enough colors, and still complain when there are a lot because it's supposedly copying another brand.

I agree. It's just another makeup line... but I guess because it's Rihanna and they've used their marketing to appeal to ~people of color~ with 429 shades it's somehow groundbreaking. Like shut up, it's a fucking foundation.
AnnaWintour
Debater
Debater

Postby makeuplovr73 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:14 pm

Everybody between the ages of 14-30 are WAY too sensitive (and I'm 20 so I'm not some old person talking shit)
Dogs suck - they bark constantly and piss and shit in the floor
Not EVERYTHING needs to be made into a social justice issue. seriously. it's not that deep. most people read way too much into a situation and twist and turn it just so they can act like they're some kinda fucking hero.
makeuplovr73
Learner
Learner

Postby AnnaWintour » Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:07 am

Ashley Graham is kinda trashy. She's pretty and I like that she promotes body confidence but really, she's just another Kardashian type who constantly shows off her huge ass and boobs everywhere in tiny outfits. Not that revolutionary like everyone makes her out to be :roll:
AnnaWintour
Debater
Debater

Previous

• Advertisement

Return to Absolutely NOTHING To Do With Gurus
  • Advertisement
VigLink badge