GENERAL TheCurrentCustom/Lorraine THREAD

kathpt
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: GENERAL TheCurrentCustom/Lorraine THREAD

Post by kathpt »

Kungpaochick wrote:Isn't she still breast feeding? I thought it was unlikely for a woman to get pregnant then.
Exact opposite! I've always heard it's easier to get pregnant within a year of giving birth.

BriningLikeDon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BriningLikeDon »

According to the textbooks, after 6 months of breastfeeding the rule of "breastfeeding = birth control" goes out the window. However, you should never just assume you will not get pregnant just because you are breastfeeding. That is not always the case. My sister-in-law unexpectedly got pregnant while she was breastfeeding my nephew who was a baby at the time and now her kids are less than a year and a half apart.
Formerly ORgirl89

kiakey
Lurker
Lurker

Post by kiakey »

Oh man the new one year video is just... wow. It was clearly filmed on two different days, and at the end when she talks about doing a series of videos Brian just rolls his eyes and goes "pshh." I think he's getting really sick of the videos, and maybe stopping the DITL videos was some sort of compromise? I don't know.

Overfakeyt
Talker
Talker

Post by Overfakeyt »

I haven't posted for ages. But seriously isn't that powder n shit she buys worth over $100 for just one stupid powder?? Insane.. I still wonder how n where their money comes from

Overfakeyt
Talker
Talker

Post by Overfakeyt »

I haven't posted for ages. But seriously isn't that powder n shit she buys worth over $100 for just one stupid powder?? Insane.. I still wonder how n where their money comes from

kiakey
Lurker
Lurker

Post by kiakey »

Overfakeyt wrote:I haven't posted for ages. But seriously isn't that powder n shit she buys worth over $100 for just one stupid powder?? Insane.. I still wonder how n where their money comes from
I wonder this too, her dads art probably only sells to a very niche market, and her moms stores probably don't make that much of a profit, I'm guessing one of her grandparents died and left them money. I don't know, just speculating.

softkick
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by softkick »

Why did she reacted that way when talking about making baby no. 2?

Kungpaochick
Learner
Learner

Post by Kungpaochick »

Her lisp irritates me. Is her tongue swollen or is she too lazy to move it?

Toast
Talker
Talker

Post by Toast »

Her hair is blonde again? Didn't she just color it red? How is her hair still attached to her head with all of that processing?

Overfakeyt
Talker
Talker

Post by Overfakeyt »

She's the strangest person! So much we don't know bout this girl... Where is she living etc?

KissWithAFist
Informer
Informer

Post by KissWithAFist »

Toast wrote:Her hair is blonde again? Didn't she just color it red? How is her hair still attached to her head with all of that processing?
Her hair has got to feel like steel wool by now.

Pearlyjam
Talker
Talker

Post by Pearlyjam »

She is annoyed when people ask when she will have her next kid because she is too busy enjoying graham?! Anyone else think that the natural lighting she uses to film looks horrible on her? Now you can see her greasy hair and skin and the bags under her eyes. :/

baddestbhere
Learner
Learner

Post by baddestbhere »

lorraine is a freak. what makes her think someone whats to watch a 20min video of her talking about the baby and what he likes and what he does....blah blah blah. I looked at the latest for two seconds, I hardly see how she has an entire channel full of similar videos that have more than 2 views. I truly wonder if there is someone who benefited from those videos at all and found her advice or whatever helpful.
AND what is the point of brain dead (brian) he just sits there and halfheartedly nods and looks like he wants to gut her.

I am having a hard time figuring it their location, they go to tampa every so often for no damn reason and are clearly at the mom's store in sarasota a lot. Therefore, I gather they live in a studio apartment somewhere in between.

Overfakeyt
Talker
Talker

Post by Overfakeyt »

Guessing time will tell .. Cannot wait haha

candyfluff
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by candyfluff »

God. Lorraine has become as drab, boring, beige and as repetitive as TiffanyD's videos. I can see how their friendship works now. Back in the day, it made no sense. I miss the old Lorraine.

BebeSwan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by BebeSwan »

Lorraine was a fun yt character back in '09, ditzy girl Hauling great high end makeup. I can't watch her these days, too depressing. I would watch her if she had married wealthy, had a nanny and unlimited funds etc.

lucifer
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lucifer »

Her hair looks like shit. I can't believe that video didn't have her baby in it; don't think I've seen that before.

oregongal
Informer
Informer

Post by oregongal »

baddestbhere wrote:lorraine is a freak. what makes her think someone whats to watch a 20min video of her talking about the baby and what he likes and what he does....blah blah blah. I looked at the latest for two seconds, I hardly see how she has an entire channel full of similar videos that have more than 2 views. I truly wonder if there is someone who benefited from those videos at all and found her advice or whatever helpful.
AND what is the point of brain dead (brian) he just sits there and halfheartedly nods and looks like he wants to gut her.

I am having a hard time figuring it their location, they go to tampa every so often for no damn reason and are clearly at the mom's store in sarasota a lot. Therefore, I gather they live in a studio apartment somewhere in between.
Haha this made me laugh so much because it's so true, plus your avatar is hilarious. I've watched Lorraine since the beginning and her personality has done a complete 360 since she met dead brain Brian. Ever since she showed him I felt like something was off about him..I've always suspected he's been mainly using her for her money, and she changed her life and personality just to make him happy. She seems to be in a delusional land. It's still weird we haven't heard or seen where they moved to.

Return to “Lorraine Stanick”