The ShitShow Pt. 70- Welcome to The Schwrman Show

Nolagirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: The ShitShow Pt. 70- Welcome to The Schwrman Show

Post by Nolagirl »

Ladies - I'm STILL trying to get in to my PM section but GG/Tapatalk for my phone is driving me to drink!!!! I don't know the address bc I thought I did last night - but if someone DOES have it can they be so kindly to send it to me and I'll keep trying to get into my PM's. I do believe I know the vicinity the home is in, and will try to search on my phone - but just wanted to update bc I've gotten several PM's since my last post asking me for the address / I can't reply to my PM's and I'm beyond frustrated bc I'm not ignoring y'all!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Burberry
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by Burberry »

Liz_222 wrote:
mileyanimal wrote:Can someone PM me the address?

For those of you that have it, do you know the rent price?
I only saw the price of the house when the owners were trying to sell it. I did find one site that said the rent was 2k, but I don't know how long ago that was.
Zillow says the rent estimate is $3167 a month but IMO their estimates are usually high.

freedomxox
Lurker
Lurker

Post by freedomxox »

PM with the address please! I'd love to see it!

freedomxox
Lurker
Lurker

Post by freedomxox »

Pm me! I'd love to see it, too!

rosegold shimma
Learner
Learner

Post by rosegold shimma »

Nolagirl wrote:Ladies - I'm STILL trying to get in to my PM section but GG/Tapatalk for my phone is driving me to drink!!!! I don't know the address bc I thought I did last night - but if someone DOES have it can they be so kindly to send it to me and I'll keep trying to get into my PM's. I do believe I know the vicinity the home is in, and will try to search on my phone - but just wanted to update bc I've gotten several PM's since my last post asking me for the address / I can't reply to my PM's and I'm beyond frustrated bc I'm not ignoring y'all!!!!

Go look at my post that's up a little ways on this page. Someone gave a really good starting point on how they found the house, which led me to easily find it. My reply has a even bigger clue. The last sentence has a word in it that will make sense when you find the house!
My face while watching these idiots

DollyFace
Learner
Learner

Post by DollyFace »

Guessed wrote:
kajiraoni wrote:
DollyFace wrote:Who wants it.. ill pm anyone who wants the addy.
Me please.
I would like it too please.
I think i've shared it with everyone who asked so far, but for some reason it won't let me pm you. Do you have to have a certain number of posts before you can private message?

freedomxox
Lurker
Lurker

Post by freedomxox »

Pm me! I'd love to see it, too!

Uwasa
Learner
Learner

Post by Uwasa »

Oh wow, I hadn't watched this family in ages, and then I saw their moving video pop up as a recommended video. I think I stopped watching them around the last time they moved, however long ago that was. It doesn't seem long enough for them to be moving again though, especially so close to where they live now (I'm assuming they're moving nearby if they can make a couple of trips to move their stuff), if they're aren't purchasing the house. Seems odd to me, even more now that I know they're moving into a smaller house... What's the point...? Moving sucks, I can't imagine doing it just because I wanted a different view down the road.

rosegold shimma
Learner
Learner

Post by rosegold shimma »

We would have NEVER been able to find the house if Scam wouldn't have shown us the front door!!! I bet she is freaking out and Pig is livid!!! He shot her a glance when she said she showed the entry. Her excuse now will be they had to move because people found out where they are living. Several streets around there say "Closed during Winter." How in the world do they expect that Mini to get around in that snow?!?!
My face while watching these idiots

kajiraoni
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by kajiraoni »

hellyeah wrote:
DollyFace wrote:Who wants it.. ill pm anyone who wants the addy.

Me!

We'll need a new thread name soon. I have a couple of suggestions:
1) keeping up with the Schuermans
2) moving on up to the rental side
Or whatever. I just like the idea of keeping up with jones or the Jeffersons theme song since Sam says this is "the nicest" house they've lived in.
Of course any suggestions are welcome :)

I'll have to go rewatched the vlog since I missed the "third" room. Maybe that's where Sam's meltdowns will take place.

I've got my fingers crossed it will be under the air hockey table :tu:

Barbie888
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Barbie888 »

This is a back of their house , still under reno .It looks like a wild animal haven. I really feel sorry for their pets. :( .

Nolagirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nolagirl »

Barbie & Dollyface - I was able to reply to y'all! Just an FYI - I hope it went through.....

Nolagirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nolagirl »

Barbie & Dollyface - I was able to reply to y'all! Just an FYI - I hope it went through.....

DollyFace
Learner
Learner

Post by DollyFace »

got it nolagirl! :) Hope everyone who wanted the address got it.

Burberry
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Burberry »

Barbie888 wrote:This is a back of their house , still under reno .It looks like a wild animal haven. I really feel sorry for their pets. :( .
Yeah that's scavenger terrain, if those cats get out they'll be dinner for a coyote or something. I don't have kids but I always kept my pets in mind when I moved but Scam doesn't even consider her kids at all. I thought the yard in the old house was ugly but at least the kids had a fenced in area to play, now they're stuck on the deck. You can hear cars driving by so it seems to be a busier street too, so much for Norman ever learning how to ride his clown bike without training wheels.

The Schwrmans, mooving on up in their own minds.

The views will go back down after, or during, the required TJ Maxx shopping trips. The white and rose gold junk decor doesn't mix well with rustic.

Barbie888
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Barbie888 »

I can't access my PM so soooo sorry, that I'm not responding. I'm not trying to be a snob ;)

tellabell
Debater
Debater

Post by tellabell »

I randomly looked on what I'm guessing will be X's school website and I saw this and it just made me laugh :P "Kindergarten enrollment is for children born between December 3 through September 1. These children will attend their “Home School” unless they are chosen through a lottery process to attend *****’s Two-Way Bilingual Immersion Program or the **** ***** Environmental Science Magnet School." Can imagine the Princess X at either of these schools? :rofl: I starred out the names to not give too much information!

AshleyMarie1620
Learner
Learner

Post by AshleyMarie1620 »

I was able to find the address with some of the hints that were posted. I'm surprised that they show anything about the new house if she's so concerned with people knowing where they live. Now a days it's pretty easy to find where pretty much anyone lives.

Nolagirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nolagirl »

If anyone needs the address still let me know via PM. I am able to get on now and reply and post - I say that now, as I *bang my head on wood* hahahaaaaaa

I'm off to watch the house tour...

I like the new thread titles!!
I like The Schwrmans "Moving on Up...in their own mind" as Burberry posted!! That's a great one!!! And fits them perfectly

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hellyeah »

Burberry wrote:
Barbie888 wrote:This is a back of their house , still under reno .It looks like a wild animal haven. I really feel sorry for their pets. :( .
Yeah that's scavenger terrain, if those cats get out they'll be dinner for a coyote or something. I don't have kids but I always kept my pets in mind when I moved but Scam doesn't even consider her kids at all. I thought the yard in the old house was ugly but at least the kids had a fenced in area to play, now they're stuck on the deck. You can hear cars driving by so it seems to be a busier street too, so much for Norman ever learning how to ride his clown bike without training wheels.

The Schwrmans, mooving on up in their own minds.

The views will go back down after, or during, the required TJ Maxx shopping trips. The white and rose gold junk decor doesn't mix well with rustic.

Have y'all noticed how many views they are getting? LOL!!! No one cares about their drab lives unless a huge change is made. Jay might wanna rethink the baby thing. They could milk that (no pun intended) for 9 months then at least the first year of baby Schwrman's life.

Does anyone else who has seen it on google maps think the area looks bad? Not bad like high crime but bad as in not pretty? The area isn't aesthetically pleasing to eye whatsoever. The whole area just makes me think- dry, hot, dead. Moo has no real place to pee or poo.

I mean, the house lols fine inside but it doesn't reflect the outside.

I personally can't understand why any sane (obviously not Sam) would give up space for a tight vacation home on a mountain.

Return to “Samantha Schuerman”