Greasy hair, don't care.

PerfectStar
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Greasy hair, don't care.

Post by PerfectStar »

Pizza already has 20 different flavors to it, and they STILL dip it in ranch. They should just have ranch for supper, they'd save a lot of money.

I thought Maynard had a daughter? And didn't he live in Montana when Sam and Jay lived in Montana?

itsawierdworld
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by itsawierdworld »

Lovely IG pic of our fav couple folding laundry, on her dirty floor, next to the most vile pair of shoes I have ever seen not belonging to a vagrant. :barf:
I'm too lazy to post it, but I'm sure most of you have seen it. "Look, we can adult!" :roll:
(eta: Jay's IG)

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hellyeah »

betinha29 wrote:Did anyone catch the convo during the parked car scene? Around the 5:30 mark?
Boy: "Today I'm going to one of my friends birthdays."
Sam: "So your friends birthday is on the same day as your mommas birthday?"
-cue Damien trying to win the big dick contest as always-
Damien: "And guess what? I'm gonna have a birthday and I'm going to fly."
Boy: "...Wow. You're cool"
^ Lmao! I played it back and started laughing. That's how I feel everytime P brags about something stupid. "...Wow. You're cool." Image

I caught it and thought the same thing. X has to fucking one up everyone. No one can share a story because his story will trump yours any day. He's going to fly y'all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Greasy hair, don't care.

Post by hellyeah »

itsawierdworld wrote:Lovely IG pic of our fav couple folding laundry, on her dirty floor, next to the most vile pair of shoes I have ever seen not belonging to a vagrant. :barf:
I'm too lazy to post it, but I'm sure most of you have seen it. "Look, we can adult!" :roll:
(eta: Jay's IG)
Imagemore like "the idiots that do life together..."

He blocked me a long time ago. Cuz you know; the truth hurts and all.

Scottiemom87
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Scottiemom87 »

Super nice equals clean to Sam apparently. Yuck. At the very minimum they should have vacuumed it. I'm literally shivering at the thought of it. Image

itsawierdworld
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by itsawierdworld »

Scottiemom87 wrote:Super nice equals clean to Sam apparently. Yuck. At the very minimum they should have vacuumed it. I'm literally shivering at the thought of it. Image

I use a gortex mattress protector on our own bed that we bought new! I take it off and bleach it weekly. Even if you go to bed only after taking a shower, you are still going to sweat and shed skin cells. Your pets are still gonna walk and roll all over it. I know I'm more of a clean freak than the average Jane, but this is one of my biggest quirks. A craigslist mattress......I just cant. :? I think that $$ they dropped on that stupid snow blower is crazy if they cant even afford a new mattress. Just no.

betinha29
Gossiper
Gossiper

Greasy hair, don't care.

Post by betinha29 »

Does that fartbag really have a shirt for every day of the week?
Last edited by betinha29 on Sun Nov 22, 2015 10:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

B.Honest
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by B.Honest »

Jobless Sack O Shit pretending to be sick. And I think I know why. Karen (Sam's friend) is actually sick. She has the flu. Scam was bringing over soup to her for her birthday and was bringing enough so Karen could share with the kids. The appropriate thing for those two Jobless lazy fuckers to do is to take the kids for Karen for the day. And they KNOW it. I can hear the conversation now "oh no you're sick? We'd take the kids for you but Jay is really sick too so we can't"

That asshole isn't sick. He's just an asshole ... So is Scam. No cure for that ailment.

betinha29
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by betinha29 »

Scottiemom87 wrote:Super nice equals clean to Sam apparently. Yuck. At the very minimum they should have vacuumed it. I'm literally shivering at the thought of it. Image

She's fucking disgusting. She "took a good look at it" and assumes that there aren't bed bugs because they got it from a "super nice couple"? I can't wait to see red bites all over her and then she'll blame it on the egg allergy.

Edie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Edie »

I knew she'd blow up like a balloon eventually. She can't breastfeed Lily enough to burn those calories. And I totally agree, Beatrice. That asshole is not sick.

weepingangel1979
Learner
Learner

Post by weepingangel1979 »

esylt
Learner
Learner

Post by esylt »

That mattress looks gross. I could tell it was used when they were carrying it up the stairs. They have such messed up priorities.

michelle
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by michelle »

itsawierdworld wrote:

I use a gortex mattress protector on our own bed that we bought new! I take it off and bleach it weekly. Even if you go to bed only after taking a shower, you are still going to sweat and shed skin cells. Your pets are still gonna walk and roll all over it. I know I'm more of a clean freak than the average Jane, but this is one of my biggest quirks. A craigslist mattress......I just cant. :? I think that $$ they dropped on that stupid snow blower is crazy if they cant even afford a new mattress. Just no.
Clean freak or not, I literally felt itchy when I read these disgusting lowlifes bought a used mattress. You can even haggle at mattress stores, there is no excuse to buy used when you can find a set at every price point and this time of year it seems everything is on sale. Jay the Jobless loser goes out and buys useless shit when ever he pleases but a mattress set, which they actually NEED, is not even on their radar of priorities. Does anybody remember the book series, "The Stupids"? I guess some extremely sensitive parents worked hard to get them banned from a lot schools, but they were some of my favorites when I was young. Anyway, Scam and Jobless remind me of them, strange.

michelle
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by michelle »

The one time these kids should be in heavy coats and they aren't? And why in the hell don't they have gloves on to play in the snow. Scam and Jobless are too idiotic to be parents.

Yes, Scam. Lily looks soooooo excited, not frightened at all :roll: :roll:

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hellyeah »

You can't always see bedbugs. And honestly, it doesn't matter how clean you are. You could be OCD FFS; if you travel and stay in a hotel you could potentially bring bed bugs back home with you so "being clean" is moot. Frankly, I'd never buy a used mattress. I know not everyone can afford a brand new set but in this case they can! You can find really good deals and no interest for months or years! I just saw a damn commercial last night! They are stupid.

MzMichelle537
Informer
Informer

Post by MzMichelle537 »

esylt wrote:They have such messed up priorities.
THIS!!!!!! ^ ^ ^
They don't spend money on a good, clean, new mattress you use 33% of your entire life.
But YES, lets buy thousands of dollars worth of pictures/frames/decorations/new clothes/toys and shit to cover our house. :? :?

Edie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Edie »

michelle wrote:The one time these kids should be in heavy coats and they aren't? And why in the hell don't they have gloves on to play in the snow. Scam and Jobless are too idiotic to be parents.

Packing snow with no gloves on. That's smart, Sam. :roll:

Desert Wind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Desert Wind »

I am not surprised that they cheaped out on the mattress. It wasn't solely for Jobless, so it doesn't need to be "THE BEST!!!!" Just any cheap, nasty thing off Craig's List is fine. What the fuck does Sam need with yet more dressers? She doesn't have room for them. Why does that woman hoard dressers? I swear, I have never sen anyone that obsessed with dressers, in my life.

Hey, Sam, instead of wasting money on dressers and snowblowers and over priced trucks you people don't need you should be using that money to hire tutors for your backward, untaught children. That, one would think, would be a better use of your resources.
Just Me :DMod Hat On :D

Desert Wind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Desert Wind »

Barbie888 wrote:Jobless all giddy about using the '' new '' mattress :roll:
Just look at him... You can almost hear the wheels turning. He can't wait to haul her upstairs and break in their "new" mattress. :barf: Why do they have to be so overt? We get it... You're married, you have sex. Guess what? Real adults, real grownups don't need to advertise. Grow the fuck up.

Desert Wind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Desert Wind »

michelle wrote:The one time these kids should be in heavy coats and they aren't? And why in the hell don't they have gloves on to play in the snow. Scam and Jobless are too idiotic to be parents.

I can hear Sam, now, "They wouldn't let me put coats and gloves on them!" What a fucking pushover. Be a parent, Sam.

Return to “Samantha Schuerman”