• Advertisement

Granny Tanny Goes To Hollywood- Part 23

Re: Granny Tanny Goes To Hollywood- Part 23

Postby lordofmisrule » Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:47 am

snuffy777 wrote:[instagram]<a class="vglnk" href="https://instagram.com/p/BcS75grDsEN/[/instagram" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>instagram</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>p</span><span>/</span><span>BcS75grDsEN</span><span>/[/</span><span>instagram</span></a>]

She looks so...lifeless (or drunk or high?). Even in all the getty images, she looks vacant somehow. :? Also, I think the dress would've looked better on a brunette, someone with more contrast, or maybe it's the bland "everyday" makeup look, but it's too much beige bore-fest for me.

Maybe drunk? In today's vlog (Vlogmas days 3 and 4, posted Tuesday Dec 5th) she sounds giggly and weird talking to Alexa, while she's having her hair done for the awards.
lordofmisrule
Learner
Learner

Advertisement

Postby lip » Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:12 pm

^ It's the "indifferent muse" expression. - Was once cool. - In the 1960's... :rofl:
lip
Talker
Talker

Postby slagathor » Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:26 pm

The dress is certainly different from the other horrid things she's worn this year, I personally really like it, I just don't think the puffy sleeves suit her. As for hair and makeup, makeup's good, hair looks like she just got out of bed.
slagathor
Lurker
Lurker

Postby ga7ba » Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:04 pm

The dress was gorgeous but why can’t she just smile like a normal person? She looked high lol
ga7ba
Informer
Informer

Postby jaelyss » Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:35 pm

The dress is pretty and the makeup was good too on the vlog, but why does always look so humourless and vacant on the red carpet?
jaelyss
Learner
Learner

Postby blerghhhhhh » Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:31 am

at least the dress is better than what she wore to the fashion awards in the past.. *cough* see-through skirt *cough*
blerghhhhhh
Informer
Informer

Postby lindseyt » Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:03 am

I actually like the dress, I think her hair is the problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lindseyt
Talker
Talker

Postby Moonheadxo » Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:35 am

Look at those trotters

Moonheadxo
Learner
Learner

Postby blerghhhhhh » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:34 am

Moonheadxo wrote:Look at those trotters

[img]<a class="vglnk" href="https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171206/2e269f366b16897fb8026115938d29f9.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20171206</span><span>/</span><span>2e269f366b16897fb8026115938d29f9</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

when is she going to get some goddamn socks and some goddamn closed in shoes
blerghhhhhh
Informer
Informer

Postby milanolo » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:54 am

I liked her dress too and I didn't mind that her makeup was on the lighter side....but she looks so exhausted in all her photos.

Also side note, I know it's her job but I gotta give her props that she either doesn't care/doesn't notice when ppl stare at her funny when she's vlogging down the street. I would be so self-conscious.
milanolo
Lurker
Lurker

Postby mozza74 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:47 pm

Not to defend Tarn but she said she was mega jet lagged in her vlog so that might be why she looked so wiped out. Loved the dress and thought the understated make up suited the look, really wish she’d grow her hair long again though, short doesn’t really suit her head shape.
mozza74
Talker
Talker

Postby blerghhhhhh » Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:48 pm

mozza74 wrote:Not to defend Tarn but she said she was mega jet lagged in her vlog so that might be why she looked so wiped out. Loved the dress and thought the understated make up suited the look, really wish she’d grow her hair long again though, short doesn’t really suit her head shape.

jet-lagged-egg ggg
blerghhhhhh
Informer
Informer

Postby felixbitches75 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:11 am

The latest fashion post above was actually half decent for Tarnya (compared to usual!). Like she is actually dressing for her size and shape for once. The jumpsuit actually suits her and I really like the black coat - is it from Reserved (which she will be going to tonight)? I can't seem to find it on the website. Though the poses look so obvious like she's trying to do the "proper model" looks. It really reminds me of Joey's smell the fart acting, it's so transparent!
felixbitches75
Wanderer
Wanderer

Postby slapcat » Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:29 am

In tanya's new blog she didnt know what to do with a bag of coffee, and didn't know what a cafetiere/french press was,
then said 'thats a thing an adult should have, isnt it????' sounding really confused.
(10 mins 30 secs)
slapcat
Learner
Learner

Postby koalah » Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:51 am

slapcat wrote:In tanya's new blog she didnt know what to do with a bag of coffee, and didn't know what a cafetiere/french press was,
then said 'thats a thing an adult should have, isnt it????' sounding really confused.
(10 mins 30 secs)

LOL she's still behaving like a toddler.
koalah
Learner
Learner

Postby WitchPlease » Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:30 pm

I think it's really funny she doesn't know what a cafetiere / french press is! HAHAHA. Ahhh.

I think that Dior dress was beautiful on her. Although, yes, a stronger lip or eye would have worked better. And hair either fully up, or fully down, would have been better. It would be REALLY great with super long hair, down and wavy, shame she cut it really, coz the short hair doesn't much suit her egg head. Beautiful dress though. And I really liked the all black outfit on her blog. Though would be better with the right boots.

Gotta say, I think her makeup is of a reasonable quality, EXCEPT the nail polish, which is too thin.

On the whole though, I like Tan, she seems like a sweet (if slightly ditsy) girl, with not a mean bone in her body. She could really be pushing her advent calendar after the whole Zoella £50 calendar thing went down, but she didn't use the situation to make herself look better or Zoe look worse. I'd rather hang out with a ditz than a malevolent betch. Ya know?
WitchPlease
Debater
Debater

Postby HeadFullofDreams » Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:38 pm

WitchPlease wrote:I think it's really funny she doesn't know what a cafetiere / french press is! HAHAHA. Ahhh.

I think that Dior dress was beautiful on her. Although, yes, a stronger lip or eye would have worked better. And hair either fully up, or fully down, would have been better. It would be REALLY great with super long hair, down and wavy, shame she cut it really, coz the short hair doesn't much suit her egg head. Beautiful dress though. And I really liked the all black outfit on her blog. Though would be better with the right boots.

Gotta say, I think her makeup is of a reasonable quality, EXCEPT the nail polish, which is too thin.

On the whole though, I like Tan, she seems like a sweet (if slightly ditsy) girl, with not a mean bone in her body. She could really be pushing her advent calendar after the whole Zoella £50 calendar thing went down, but she didn't use the situation to make herself look better or Zoe look worse. I'd rather hang out with a ditz than a malevolent betch. Ya know?

Tanya is a deluded, arrogant dick. There’s no way I’d hang with either. Someone needs to knock Tanya down a peg or two, she’s an embarrassment.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
HeadFullofDreams
Informer
Informer

Postby Jasmine S » Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:43 pm

WitchPlease wrote:I think it's really funny she doesn't know what a cafetiere / french press is! HAHAHA. Ahhh.

I mean she did plug her calendar on instastory the first day of Zoe’s calendar scandal.
Jasmine S
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Postby snuffy777 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:12 pm

Just when I thought she couldn't dress any uglier or worse for her shape, she leaves the house wearing that atrocious sack dress. No words anymore.

:rofl: that her stupid advent calendar is now 10 pounds and that she seemed offended by it. "Definitely come in and get one, guys, 'cause there is *so* much more value than 10 pounds in this. I haven't actually added it up, but it's a lot. You've got 12 amazing makeup products in there." Yeah, we all saw how the glitter eyeliner transferred all over your eyelids in Vlogmas Day 3. Real amazing. :roll: Anyway.. all that advertising, all the promotion on her channel and Twitter, all the "swipe up to get yours!" Instagram posts, and there's ALL that overstock. :? I hope the poor sales means that next year there will be no Tanya Burr cosmetics advent calendar, or that they'll at least produce less stock. So tired and grossed out seeing people like this create more redundant junk and waste in the world just to make money.
snuffy777
Gossiper
Gossiper

Postby sororitygirl123 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:47 pm

I think she looks great in this pic
sororitygirl123
Talker
Talker

Postby TheObserver » Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:02 am

I've been reading her thread,and in regards of her trying to be someone big in Hollywood, I must say that she has to carry two bags, the one to win and the one to lose, because if things do not go as she thinks, she can fall into a deep deep depression, as many in that type of environment do.
-Always Watching-
TheObserver
Lurker
Lurker

Postby Kit168 » Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:56 pm

Pigs feet indeed :rofl: you can see the fat bulging over the strap

In her vlog at the meet & greet, she looks like she’s put on weight, that big coat made her look huge and that dress had the worse neckline for ‘no neck’ Tarn and her exposed big arms, not a good look, she looked fat and 50
Kit168
Debater
Debater

Postby mg95 » Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:08 pm

I think her pointing out the price of the advent calendar was also a subtle jab at zoe. tanya is super competitive with her and hides it behind her ditziness
mg95
Learner
Learner

Postby Kit168 » Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:21 pm

snuffy777 wrote:Image

:o :? :(

Can someone burn these damn jeans already?! And, if she photographs this terribly, I wonder how she'll look on the big screen (that whole, "the camera adds 10 pounds"). :?

Wow her thighs and hips look like they've ballooned in those jeans, I guess that’s what happens when she stops going to the gym, the moment she stops exercising the weight just piles on again. Come January she’ll probably have put on a couple of stones, if she goes on a beach holiday in January she’s gonna have huge thighs covered in cellulite
Kit168
Debater
Debater

Postby DapperDisco » Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:28 pm

So I finally got around to starting her vlogmas videos - as someone who is born and rasied in LA, I am offended over her wonderment that LA celebrates Christmas "well" - she repeats SO MANY TIMES how she was worried (which also wow, #FirstWorldPrincessProblems) that she wouldn't feel Christmassy enough in LA, but like is pleasantly surprised? We are a huge freaking city, this isn't a hole in the wall town in the middle of the US (no offense to anyone from a small town in the middle of the US...). She seriously needs to get over herself. LA is more than the Bel Air hotel and studio lots.
DapperDisco
Talker
Talker

PreviousNext

• Advertisement

Return to Pixi2woo/Tanya Burr
  • Advertisement
VigLink badge