Ceedog
Stalker
Stalker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: PBBunny97 General Thread Part 7

Post by Ceedog »

So she's officially not dating Shane anymore. She unfollowed him on Instagram

I think if a YouTuber introduces their significant other to their followers, then they should have the decency to not leave them hanging and admit they're broken up.

teezykay
Talker
Talker

Post by teezykay »

Ceedog wrote:So she's officially not dating Shane anymore. She unfollowed him on Instagram

I think if a YouTuber introduces their significant other to their followers, then they should have the decency to not leave them hanging and admit they're broken up.
I highly doubt she'll address it too lmao probably just keep denying it and saying they're together. But poor shane moving to california and probably working crazy hours at that supplement store to pay his outrageous rent lol

leopardmuffin
Debater
Debater

Post by leopardmuffin »

Shane is still in a relationship with her on Facebook. It doesn't seem like he uses Facebook very much though so this might not mean anything

teezykay
Talker
Talker

Post by teezykay »

She seems super scatterbrained in her newest vlog though I believe it lol

Butterbutt23
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Butterbutt23 »

It's sad, I feel bad for him. He totally seemed more into her than she was into him. I feel like she just became so selfish and self obsessed that she ruined them and broke his heart

Lorelei
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lorelei »

What has gotten into her Instagram she has gotten so incredibly slutty like seriously .... these but thong photos in his pictures with her boobs popping out she needs to get some class
Kalel's Spread
SO KAWAII!!!!

nursegirl123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by nursegirl123 »

She looks ridiculous. She's gonna look back in a few years and be so embarrassed.

BONTBFW
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by BONTBFW »

nursegirl123 wrote:She looks ridiculous. She's gonna look back in a few years and be so embarrassed.
I don't see it. I think she will just continue to get more and more embarrassing as she gets older.

chicago1975
Lurker
Lurker

Post by chicago1975 »

I can't seem to wrap my brain around the fact that she wears a FULL FUCKING FACE of makeup in the pool or to the beach! Like are you that vain that you have to look "good" at all hours of the day? Or is she just too insecure to let anyone see her without all that shit on her face? I wouldn't even be surprised if we found out she showers and sleeps in her makeup.

smellofroses
Lurker
Lurker

Post by smellofroses »

On tumblr there is a video and the girl looks so much like bunny (when she had brunette hair). It's a video of a special kind :D
It wouldn't let me upload a pic of the face sadly, because this size is wrong or something.
But is this news anyway ?

teezykay
Talker
Talker

Post by teezykay »

This is NOT her body/waist/hips and we know this from her swimsuit hauls
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

BONTBFW
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by BONTBFW »

teezykay wrote:This is NOT her body/waist/hips and we know this from her swimsuit hauls
facetuning her stories now? :rofl:
She is an embarrassment. Everyone knows you don't look like that. You upload weekly hauls showing off your true shape so why bother?
Narcissists are always the most insecure, because they notice their every flaw.

oceanic
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by oceanic »

Is it just me, or do her boobs look like they'd feel like rocks if you touch them? They always looked pushed up, no matter what kind of top P's wearing

teezykay
Talker
Talker

Post by teezykay »

She did a live stream on IG and whenever people would ask about Shane she would have a straight face and block them lmaooo

caaareless
Talker
Talker

Post by caaareless »

Honestly her body just looks like it hurts lol. Her lips look like they’re about to explode, her boobs look like they’re rock hard. They way she arches her back in her try on hauls looks like it’s about to snap in half. And all of her snaps are annoying and just her staring off into the distance with her mouth half open

cat29
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cat29 »

This is so horrifying between the distorted photoshop and the nipslip. I think she has some type of body dysmorphia or something because it's not logical for her to reshape her body in pictures like this

nursegirl123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by nursegirl123 »

Literally all her thumbnails for her videos are her half naked sticking her butt out or something and the video has NOTHING to do with that. This girl is a mess. She actually seems sweet and really smart, but the way she portrays herself is awful. She looks like a blow up doll stripper. I just don't get why someone as smart as her would portray herself like this. I'm not saying she can't like her body, but why do you need to dress/act so trashy. Don't her parents tell her to put some clothes on? Classy is sexy. Oh, and dear lord I am sick of seeing her selfies on snap. THEY ALL LOOK THE SAME.

Personperson123
Informer
Informer

Post by Personperson123 »

I actually feel like she's so delusional and dumb. I hope I don't offend anyone, but her manifesting bullshit is just so annoying. Everyone in L.A. believes that because they want to think that everything they've gotten handed to them is because they're good hardworkers but everyone who's living in poverty is probably just a bad person who isn't manifesting hard enough, wtf. I was able to tolerate all of her annoying quirks but her spirituality might be the reason I unsub. She acts so enlightened and 'woke' but her head is just so far up her ass

Pineapplelex
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Pineapplelex »

Personperson123 wrote:I actually feel like she's so delusional and dumb. I hope I don't offend anyone, but her manifesting bullshit is just so annoying. Everyone in L.A. believes that because they want to think that everything they've gotten handed to them is because they're good hardworkers but everyone who's living in poverty is probably just a bad person who isn't manifesting hard enough, wtf. I was able to tolerate all of her annoying quirks but her spirituality might be the reason I unsub. She acts so enlightened and 'woke' but her head is just so far up her ass

Right ? Like talk about real issues hunny, people are being murdered by police.

teezykay
Talker
Talker

Post by teezykay »

Home girl is PRESSED bc someone is ~stealing~ her spirituality bs lol
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “polinaberegova”