PBBunny97 General Thread Part 7

JMar7905
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: PBBunny97 General Thread Part 7

Post by JMar7905 »

I understand if she wants to keep her relationships private but then why post vlogs blatantly hinting at the fact that she’s seeing someone or that she went on vacation with him. Clearly you just want people to ask questions so you can feel secretive when really you’re dying to share.

Personperson123
Informer
Informer

Post by Personperson123 »

I feel like she broke up with him though. Before they broke up, if you watch their vlogs she seemed to be increasingly annoyed at him, even when they went on their vacation shortly after shane moved out. whatever happened though, shane definitely dodged a bullet lol.

CatLady94
Talker
Talker

Post by CatLady94 »

urtrash
Informer
Informer

Post by urtrash »

:| poor girl...to do that much work so young....idk how her parents arent helping her with her self esteem or something

arflores0626
Learner
Learner

Post by arflores0626 »

omfg. she looks worse day by day.

cocossecret
Lurker
Lurker

Post by cocossecret »

nursegirl123 wrote:where in the hell does she possibly go on the daily wearing these outfits??
hooking ?

teezykay
Talker
Talker

Post by teezykay »

SHAWTYYY SO THICCCCCCCCCC (lmao real hips in the middle)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

sharkbaait
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sharkbaait »

She looks about 40 years old. You can def tell she photoshops herself though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Marthaleski69
Learner
Learner

Post by Marthaleski69 »

She was like its 11:11 and started “manifesting” like I’m sorry but her manifestation face is ugly af and that’s not how it works. Was she trying to “manifest” another parking spot ?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

aishpabo
Debater
Debater

Post by aishpabo »

maybe she can manifest to get facials too lol she has money for nose job, chin and boobs but she cant afford to get monthly facials!? daaamn

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

lem0nade
Lurker
Lurker

Post by lem0nade »

I don't watch her anymore, does she still go to college? And if she does, does she take it seriously?

I remember that she's quite smart and gets good grades. Wish she'd put her brains to good use and contribute to society instead of living such a pointless life.

cosmeticblonde
Informer
Informer

Post by cosmeticblonde »

lem0nade wrote:I don't watch her anymore, does she still go to college? And if she does, does she take it seriously?

I remember that she's quite smart and gets good grades. Wish she'd put her brains to good use and contribute to society instead of living such a pointless life.
Yes she’s in college but she doesn’t ever show herself in class or doing school work. She has also confessed to skipping classes quite a few times. I know she’s been able to get good grades in the past but I definitely wouldn’t call her “smart.” She doesn’t seem to have much common sense lol :rofl:

cleocat4
Informer
Informer

Post by cleocat4 »

Im dumbfounded that she actually believes in all this crystal shit...

style savvy
Informer
Informer

Post by style savvy »

The uber driver in the most recent vlog with her and stella probably wanted to crash the car to put himself out of his misery listening to them speak

BONTBFW
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by BONTBFW »

cleocat4 wrote:Im dumbfounded that she actually believes in all this crystal shit...

I swear it's mostly some LA shit. Only LA youtubers do I see constantly going on about damn crystals :lol:

Katyakatya2017
Learner
Learner

Post by Katyakatya2017 »

For a vegan and someone who spins everyday you’d think she’d be thinner than she is. Don’t get me wrong, she’s small but if I were to work out like that everyday and eat like a rabbit I would be soooo skinny, like sick skinny...

nursegirl123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by nursegirl123 »

Katyakatya2017 wrote:For a vegan and someone who spins everyday you’d think she’d be thinner than she is. Don’t get me wrong, she’s small but if I were to work out like that everyday and eat like a rabbit I would be soooo skinny, like sick skinny...
I know Ive wondered that too! those spin classes burn so many cals like 800-1000 a class. How do you eat that much extra? Its hard enough for me to eat enough as it is when I eat healthy with meat but when I tried being vegan for a few days I couldn't eat near enough. Plus you have to eat so much more. She never looks bloated or anything. Idk lol

quitstressinmeowt
Informer
Informer

Post by quitstressinmeowt »

nursegirl123 wrote:
Katyakatya2017 wrote:For a vegan and someone who spins everyday you’d think she’d be thinner than she is. Don’t get me wrong, she’s small but if I were to work out like that everyday and eat like a rabbit I would be soooo skinny, like sick skinny...
I know Ive wondered that too! those spin classes burn so many cals like 800-1000 a class. How do you eat that much extra? Its hard enough for me to eat enough as it is when I eat healthy with meat but when I tried being vegan for a few days I couldn't eat near enough. Plus you have to eat so much more. She never looks bloated or anything. Idk lol
I've wondered this too! I barely ever work out but eat pretty healthy and am 5'5/110 lbs; mostly due to genetics in my case. She said she lost weight over the past few months, but if she has been strength training and working on building muscle at all, she would notice the exact opposite on the scale. She was never even big to begin with, so I'm not sure why she focuses so much on weight loss vs. just all around fat loss and inches lost.

nursegirl123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by nursegirl123 »

I just think its funny if she said she's lost weight but her ass just seems to get bigger in every photo lol. rightttt. Obviously its photoshop. Or she must just be lucky like the Kardashians when their weight loss just comes off from the right places but their butts get bigger :rofl:

quitstressinmeowt
Informer
Informer

Post by quitstressinmeowt »

nursegirl123 wrote:I just think its funny if she said she's lost weight but her ass just seems to get bigger in every photo lol. rightttt. Obviously its photoshop. Or she must just be lucky like the Kardashians when their weight loss just comes off from the right places but their butts get bigger :rofl:
Right! For someone who is as small as she is, she would have to GAIN weight in order to see such changes in her hips/curves/butt. She just uses photoshop. She is so fake.

Return to “polinaberegova”