• Advertisement

How to get a password for a locked forum...

Re: How to get a password for a locked forum...

Postby luchadora0112 » Sat May 28, 2016 8:28 pm

If you are trying to catch up on the Jac threads then how would you know? Most of the flaming posts get edited and you can't even tell how things started or who all was involved.

And I just have to totally disagree with you XYZ. I see people post all sorts of shit, and it isn't black and white, this or that. People go off topic on the daily. People yammer on about their personal lives pretending it is related, and others will go back and forth for pages about how good some palette is.

It is totally unnecessary when the thread moves so fast and most are not even contributing anything. I don't get why people bitch, moan, whine, and complain like toddlers. It is all people that are trying to make the private threads into something they are NOT!

People like you bitching, sparking rumors about rule breaking and cliques. This is what makes this website not fun anymore. I used to LOVE the Jac threads and post in them on the daily. Now I rarely go there. Now it is just people whining (like you are now) and in-fighting. Nothing of real substance.

I also hate the notion that "this isn't the intent of the site" like it is some noble cause. It is gossip, get over it.

FYI the thread was deleted so posters like you can put a cork in it. There were tons of people in the PPT, and PMs would not work. And also FYI, people HAVE reasoned with minions and opened their eyes. Thus the influx of new people in the main thread.

The PPT could have been a great thing, with tons more people involved but people want to shit on everyone's happiness. Majority of people that wanted in were allowed. No clique involved. But as the first fucking post in this thread says, people asking in the thread for the password won't be given it, and people that don't even contribute to the thread wouldn't.

And even more than that, there has been plenty of fuckery. People in Jac's threads that lied and deceived. Used people's information against them (mine included) it was no longer safe to post certain things in the main thread, and wouldn't work in PM.

So sit on your ass whining all fucking day because guess what, our noble gossip site has regained the balance of the force with the deletion of the PPT to appease the masses.

:roll:
luchadora0112
Sassy Moddie
Sassy Moddie

Advertisement

Postby xyz » Fri Jun 03, 2016 8:41 am

Luchadora
http://media.giphy.com/media/UxwLdIgt7rjQA/giphy.gif (*EDITED DUE TO SIZE RESTRICTIONS*)
xyz
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Postby xyz » Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:15 am

Luchadora I agree with you about the JH threads being a bunch of fuckery which is why most my Time in there is trying to catch up..the main thread as we have both stated is flooded with arguments, bitching, and whining. (like I said BC ppl wanna dictate what exactly can be posted, how long a topic is valid for discussion, if someone's opinion fits the mold of the majority of the board etc, then if not the whole thing gets turned into some flamming argument shit)

Which if everyone's posts are looked at objectively in correlation with the main rules of the site..most posts would be allowed..its just that some posters jump other posters bc their posts do not suit their (reading preferences, I suppose) even if according to the rules its allowed. When speaking on making a post the rules say to post "on topic" which would generally mean the ytr..and if you're not satisfied with the current specific topic to make a post and change the topic (if ppl are willing) or wait for it to change, regardless if that topic was talked about 5 pages ago or once in every thread, that og poster is not breaking rules but you'll see ppl flaming others for that.

I never claimed to KNOW what was going on in the PPT and definitely didn't start rumors about it but was curious about its purpose and voiced the curiosity in a way that it would make sense why ppl either aren't down with it or why they don't see the need.

I've never said the intent of the site was anything but gossip..but the creator made it BC you can not converse with minions rationally and ytrs can not take criticism so it was a place to voice opinions about ytrs/content with "like minded" ppl in a rational manner...which is why I dont understand why ppl try to post rational CC on ytr SM BC it is perceived wrong...but I never said ppl can't do that

Like I previously stated I have not received anything crazy from minions, ytrs, or other posters here..but again I also do not post on their SM so therefore minions wouldn't even know I exist other than my handle here. I do not condone others spewing ppls private info and/or stirring up Jerry Springer episodes whether its coming from a YTR, a minion, or another poster here..

But I have seen, not only in the JH, where someone will post on SM that gets minions panties in a bunch and screenshot with th minions name so that others can run over to post as well.. Which had me question the validity of the secret threads and why ppl would need to hide all of their SM accounts on a gossip site etc.
http://media.giphy.com/media/UxwLdIgt7rjQA/giphy.gif (*EDITED DUE TO SIZE RESTRICTIONS*)
xyz
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Postby luchadora0112 » Sat Jun 04, 2016 2:53 am

You didn't even address the points I made in my post. I said posters like you that SPARK rumors. Never said you start them.

You seemed to gloss over my point about off topic posts. Saying they are somehow on topic, no talking about how good a morphe palette is for 3 pages is by no means on topic.
Posting ad nauseum about your personal mental health issues is not on topic. There are threads for that.

You again said you don't get the purpose for a PPT, because of the whole social media thing. After it has been repeatedly explained here the intent, and use.

Just because you don't want to post on SM, why can't another poster? No need to repeat you haven't been tracked or other crazy shit. I didn't use my own picture or name on her SM. I also didn't post CC or things to rile up minions. Yet I STILL got backlash, and harassed. Not to mention the other crazy shit that went done, which you must've missed while playing catch up.

If anyone is trying to dictate posts, it seems more like you are. Acting like people can't have a PPT to post screenshots of SM. Which, BTW those posts do not break any rules, whereas off topic posts do break rules. Not only that but the mental health posts derail the flow of the thread, go off topic, diagnose against the rules, and incite flaming, also against the rules.

And yeah, I know certain posters use the thread as some sort of bragging rights to show their minion riling, trolling ways. I don't approve of that. But guess what, it doesn't break the rules.

You seem to be arguing that a post isn't off topic if it was posted about 5 pages ago. IDK why. If a post repeats something 5 pages ago that has nothing to do with Jaclyn, then yeah it is off topic!

If people just keep repeating the same gossip because they are new, or veteran posters that don't bother to catch up before posting. Than no, it isn't off topic just merely annoying.

I don't see why others can't enjoy their time on GG. The report function is available to EVERYONE. If you got a problem, report it. Let a mod handle it.

You pretty much tried to frame your bitching and whining as curiousity. No, that post wasn't curious you flat out said said you have been wanting to rant about it. Saying if you don't get in you aren't one of "the cool people" ..echoing the rumor that the PPT is used for rule breaking, etc.

Don't try and pretend you are just so innocently curious. People that post in the PPT told you EXACTLY what is posted there. In fact, MULTIPLE times. We said it at least 5 times in this thread, and countless others in Jac's (if you actually read the posts)

You came here to bitch, and you did bitch. You whined and complained, and like I said it is pretty fucking pointless because there is no PPT, it was removed because of people like you. People SPARKING rumors. Posting conjecture. And just plain whining like babies because you thought you wouldn't be allowrd in.

Which is fucking hilarious to me. Because I know you are a Vet of the site, regardless of your posts in Jac's thread and I personally would have vouched for you. As for others that ignore the post saying PM the mod for password, don't post in thread...... The ones that say, where is the jaclyn hill thread? Yeah no, I wouldn't vouch for someone that has never posted in her thread and can't even find it. Because they clearly think the PPT are some secret society and want in. When they were really just a safe haven.

I say WERE because I want to reitirate.... IT WAS DELETED.
luchadora0112
Sassy Moddie
Sassy Moddie

Postby samram2010 » Sat Jul 23, 2016 10:52 am

what kind of forums are locked?
samram2010
Wallflower
Wallflower

Postby mapdell » Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:25 pm

Thank you for the information
mapdell
Naughty
Naughty

Postby Dosie_do » Fri Aug 05, 2016 12:40 am

I'm just guessing here that the Josh's Jagger's threads are locked. I was a lurker, but I can't find them anymore. Guess I need to start posting.
Dosie_do
Lurker
Lurker

Postby luchadora0112 » Fri Aug 05, 2016 6:40 am

Dosie_do wrote:I'm just guessing here that the Josh's Jagger's threads are locked. I was a lurker, but I can't find them anymore. Guess I need to start posting.

They probably aren't locked....

If you were a lurker you can't view most threads. The site changed and you need to register and login before being able to view content.
luchadora0112
Sassy Moddie
Sassy Moddie

Postby Dosie_do » Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:12 am

luchadora0112 wrote:
Dosie_do wrote:I'm just guessing here that the Josh's Jagger's threads are locked. I was a lurker, but I can't find them anymore. Guess I need to start posting.

If you were a lurker you can't view most threads. The site changed and you need to register and login before being able to view content.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dosie_do
Lurker
Lurker

Postby Dosie_do » Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:13 am

Dosie_do wrote:
luchadora0112 wrote:

Yeah I think I figured that out. Thank you!

Dosie_do
Lurker
Lurker

Postby TaylusTheHermit » Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:49 am

Dammit, as a lurker who finally joined... I object!
"I am too ruthless and brutal for you, peasant " - Queen Kuntress (aka me). :halo:
TaylusTheHermit
Wanderer
Wanderer

Postby luchadora0112 » Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:50 am

TaylusTheHermit wrote:Dammit, as a lurker who finally joined... I object!

It was done because there was so much traffic to the website and people wanted that and asked for it hoping it would improve the site performance. Unfortunately, it hasn't improved the site. But yeah, if you are going to read all the gossip then you should have to log in. I don't see an issue with that. Everyone else made a username and actually posts to the site so why should you be able to see it without having to log in?
luchadora0112
Sassy Moddie
Sassy Moddie

Postby Beautybird » Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:31 pm

There are so many rules I have to figure out. Geezzz. I thought the forum was easier, but I shall learn!!!
Beautybird
Wallflower
Wallflower

Postby yumyumyum » Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:51 am

hi, im wondering what's in the No Minions section of the lesser gossiped about gurus? Not sure if i qualify for that pword! wld appreciate it
yumyumyum
Learner
Learner

Postby Nikier » Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:37 am

Is the SacconeJoly thread locked or has it moved? I've PM'd admins asking for a password to it or info with no replay. Can anyone help me out?
Nikier
Lurker
Lurker

Postby Nesoi » Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:32 am

yumyumyum wrote:hi, im wondering what's in the No Minions section of the lesser gossiped about gurus? Not sure if i qualify for that pword! wld appreciate it

If anyone knows the password to this can you please PM it to me or any mods. :tu:
"Rape isn't funny. Being violated isn't funny. He's (Jonathan Joly) teaching thousands of minor girls that consent is a joke and it's ok for men to treat them however they feel." - Carolina Keely
Nesoi
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Postby billyrubin78 » Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:39 pm

billyrubin78
Wallflower
Wallflower

Postby Mel0974 » Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:35 am

I would like to join the private forum. Thank you
Mel0974
Learner
Learner

Postby tsukimonogatari » Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:10 am

Not sure if I qualify for the locked forum, would like to join if possible though!
tsukimonogatari
Wanderer
Wanderer

Postby dundiewinner » Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:08 pm

I would like to join the locked forums!! Please and thank you!

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk
dundiewinner
Lurker
Lurker

Postby ColdHeartedBitch » Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:13 pm

PSA: Admittance into the PPTs is based solely on seniority. If you are a VIP of a thread that has a PPT, you will be given access. If you are not a VIP, but have at least 250 posts of a particular forum that has a PPT, you will be given access. If you are a new member and only registered to get admittance, you will not be allowed in. If you have a few posts and want access, you will not be given access to ANY PPT. Anyone requesting entry into the PPTs will be vetted via your posting history. If you are not a veteran of a forum and expect to be given access to the PPT, don't ask, you will not be given access. Every forum that has a PPT have different passwords so only the password to that particular thread [i.e., the YWP Snaps] has a different password than say the Jaclyn Hill PPT. If you are given the password, you are expected to keep the password to yourself and not give it out. If there is any breach of security, the PPTs will be shut down without notice. All the rules that apply in the public forums apply in the PPTs, NO EXCEPTIONS. Should you have any questions, please PM me.

:rofl:
ColdHeartedBitch
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Postby jackieanne » Sat Apr 08, 2017 6:06 am

I can't find the JH PPT? I have the password, but it looks like the thread disappeared?
jackieanne
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Previous

• Advertisement

Return to Dulcecandy87
  • Advertisement
VigLink badge