• Advertisement

How to get a password for a locked forum...

How to get a password for a locked forum...

Postby bipolarmorgan » Sat Mar 12, 2016 11:26 am

ColdHeartedBitch wrote:For the Jaclyn Hill forum- you need to be a veteran poster of that thread [Join date and posting regularly for at least a year, unless invited to the forum by a senior member or mod] Access to that thread is done on a case by case basis. If you feel privileged enough to ask for the password, then by all means, post in the public thread, I'm sure we'll love what you have to say!
For the Amber Walter forum- Posters with three stars and up are usually approved, people with lesser stars need to be vouched for by a senior member
For the NinaUnrated private forum- A person needs to have a three star and up rating in order to be given access.

The password protected forums are a privilege, not a right. The PPT's exist to keep the Youtuber and their minions from seeing certain information that cannot be shared in the public forum for any reason.

For seasoned posters only: In order to gain access to the Jaclyn Hill forum, you need to PM ColdHeartedBitch, same with the Amber Walter forum

For the Ninaunrated forum, PM either ColdHeartedBitch or Nesoi for the password.

bipolarmorgan DOES NOT KNOW THESE PASSWORDS - FYI. Feel free to comment here as well...
bipolarmorgan
Technical Admin
Technical Admin

Advertisement

Re: How to get a password for a locked forum...

Postby Letitia-Monroe » Sun Mar 13, 2016 5:45 am

Surely even having such locked forums is the reason why the youtubers think their addresses and other personal details are being shared?
Letitia-Monroe
Debater
Debater

Postby Nesoi » Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:31 am

Letitia-Monroe wrote:Surely even having such locked forums is the reason why the youtubers think their addresses and other personal details are being shared?

No, all GG rules apply so no personal info is allowed as per the rules :D
"Rape isn't funny. Being violated isn't funny. He's (Jonathan Joly) teaching thousands of minor girls that consent is a joke and it's ok for men to treat them however they feel." - Carolina Keely
Nesoi
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Postby rebelchild1738 » Fri Mar 18, 2016 3:38 pm

how do i get the password? y can't every1 see it, i thought the point of this was to all be able to share and gossip
rebelchild1738
Lurker
Lurker

Postby ColdHeartedBitch » Sun Mar 20, 2016 6:08 pm

rebelchild1738 wrote:how do i get the password? y can't every1 see it, i thought the point of this was to all be able to share and gossip
Some information needs to be kept private because of the fact that the Youtuber's minions are relentless when it comes to harassing GGers. People in the Jaclyn Hill and Amber Walter forums have even heard death threats because of their vocal opinions about Amber and Jaclyn, the passworded forums are to protect our longtime members. Newer members are more than welcome to post in the public forums and get to know everyone.

:rofl:
ColdHeartedBitch
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Postby luchadora0112 » Tue Mar 22, 2016 6:22 am

rebelchild1738 wrote:how do i get the password? y can't every1 see it, i thought the point of this was to all be able to share and gossip

Not familiar with Amber Walter, but I am sure her thread works the same as Jaclyn's. There is still a main thread that is viewable by all. Everyone is still posting in this forum, so there is no interruption to gossiping. The password thread is to post things that may not be accepted well by the lurking minions. That will track down people, harass them, and put their information all over the youtubers SM.

I don't understand why people are complaining about it. Since these threads have been there, I have noticed no difference in the amount, content, and frequency of gossip in the public threads.
luchadora0112
Sassy Moddie
Sassy Moddie

Postby 4everliampayne » Tue Mar 22, 2016 5:36 pm

:)
4everliampayne
Wallflower
Wallflower

Postby clf6462 » Wed Mar 23, 2016 8:46 pm

Thanks for explaining this! I was confused by the password protected threads. Clearly this is my first post lol. Just registered today and trying to get my 2 approved comments in ;) I've been following GG here and there for awhile now but finally had to register after all this Trisha/Sean/Aaron Carter drama came up haha
clf6462
Learner
Learner

Postby bieberbieber » Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:00 am

Dani's thread should be password protected IMO! She stalks it and regularly tells her twitter followers that she has tracked our personal information, putting the posters at risk of harassment from her followers.

ps I DONT LIKE JUSTIN ANYMORE I CANT CHANGE MY USERNAME
bieberbieber
Gossiper
Gossiper

Postby lurking10 » Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:12 am

bieberbieber wrote:Dani's thread should be password protected IMO! She stalks it and regularly tells her twitter followers that she has tracked our personal information, putting the posters at risk of harassment from her followers.

A fine example is her publicly outing the girl on her minions page... naming and posting her picture. Us regular users would love for it to be password protected

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk
lurking10
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Postby karlyne42 » Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:45 pm

So there's no way to contribute to those threads unless you've been here for ages?
karlyne42
Lurker
Lurker

Postby lurking10 » Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:11 pm

karlyne42 wrote:So there's no way to contribute to those threads unless you've been here for ages?

Yeah because there isnt a public jaclyn hill thread? I checked and you cant even see a public thread. Thats a little annoying because you cant even post to become a regular poster to gain access?

lurking10
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Postby luchadora0112 » Fri Mar 25, 2016 3:54 am

lurking10 wrote:
karlyne42 wrote:So there's no way to contribute to those threads unless you've been here for ages?

Yeah because there isnt a public jaclyn hill thread? I checked and you cant even see a public thread. Thats a little annoying because you cant even post to become a regular poster to gain access?

Yes there is a public Jaclyn Hill thread... I post there all the time. viewtopic.php?f=323&t=27221

The threads move quickly, but it will always be some name and then "Part 00" whatever number part we are on. And in the very first post on this thread CHB explains exactly how to gain access to the PPT and it isn't just become a regular poster.

For the Jaclyn Hill forum- you need to be a veteran poster of that thread [Join date and posting regularly for at least a year, unless invited to the forum by a senior member or mod] Access to that thread is done on a case by case basis. If you feel privileged enough to ask for the password, then by all means, post in the public thread, I'm sure we'll love what you have to say!

And you just PM to ask for the password, you don't ask in the main thread. :tu:
luchadora0112
Sassy Moddie
Sassy Moddie

Postby ilyria » Fri Mar 25, 2016 7:49 am

bieberbieber wrote:Dani's thread should be password protected IMO! She stalks it and regularly tells her twitter followers that she has tracked our personal information, putting the posters at risk of harassment from her followers.

Just keep safety in mind when posting here. Dont use a name here that is your real or social media name. Use a completely separate one from everything else. If your name is Bob Joe and you use that on all your accounts then it wouldnt be hard to track someone down ya know. Keep it separate and anon in the main threads as well. Dont go telling people your name, personal social media names, or any other info that could get you tracked down so easily. This is just internet safety 101 and when you are sometimes dealing with crazy minion fans you need to do your due diligence on the internet with them. My name here is the only place I use this name. It's not my real name or even close to it. Also my social media to talk to any YTer is different as well. Again not even close to my real name or my name here. This separates the crazies from being able to harass me in real life. And if they try doing it to one of those accounts I just delete and move on to a new one and it doesnt matter cause it's not my real or personal stuff you know. And it goes without saying I hope but never click any links or open emails from people you dont know or from these minions. They can put IP trackers and other bad things in them to get your info so just stay away. As long as you do all that then you are safe. No YTer or their minions are gonna find you or be able to do anything as long as you use throw away accounts and dont have geo tagging on and such.
ilyria
Gossiper
Gossiper

Postby bieberbieber » Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:14 am

ilyria wrote:

Just keep safety in mind when posting here. Dont use a name here that is your real or social media name. Use a completely separate one from everything else. If your name is Bob Joe and you use that on all your accounts then it wouldnt be hard to track someone down ya know. Keep it separate and anon in the main threads as well. Dont go telling people your name, personal social media names, or any other info that could get you tracked down so easily. This is just internet safety 101 and when you are sometimes dealing with crazy minion fans you need to do your due diligence on the internet with them. My name here is the only place I use this name. It's not my real name or even close to it. Also my social media to talk to any YTer is different as well. Again not even close to my real name or my name here. This separates the crazies from being able to harass me in real life. And if they try doing it to one of those accounts I just delete and move on to a new one and it doesnt matter cause it's not my real or personal stuff you know. And it goes without saying I hope but never click any links or open emails from people you dont know or from these minions. They can put IP trackers and other bad things in them to get your info so just stay away. As long as you do all that then you are safe. No YTer or their minions are gonna find you or be able to do anything as long as you use throw away accounts and dont have geo tagging on and such.

thanks for the para but i do all of those things!! and so do the rest of the girls in that thread, i am 100% anon because of the shit i say, i don't want people like her finding out who i am and stuff. but she's a creep and it just got a few people worried how she 'found us all out'

ps I DONT LIKE JUSTIN ANYMORE I CANT CHANGE MY USERNAME
bieberbieber
Gossiper
Gossiper

Postby ilyria » Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:31 am

bieberbieber wrote:
ilyria wrote:

thanks for the para but i do all of those things!! and so do the rest of the girls in that thread, i am 100% anon because of the shit i say, i don't want people like her finding out who i am and stuff. but she's a creep and it just got a few people worried how she 'found us all out'

Well you dont know that she did. Sometimes shit talkers....talk shit. Try to scare you and so on. If you're protecting yourself right then she couldnt have gotten yours or anyone elses info. And if the only thing she knew about people here was their screen names and those screen names are only used here there is zero way for her to track anyone down. I would chalk her bullshit up to just that. Trying to bully everyone. Plus even if someone how someone slipped up and she got their real info imagine the backlash she would face trying to give out that info to people to harass them? Even her fans would see fault with that line of behavior. So rest assured she doesnt have shit and just wants to talk out her ass to scare people.
ilyria
Gossiper
Gossiper

Postby luchadora0112 » Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:14 am

Yeah, sorry but how do you know she has your personal info? Are you basing that on her word? Or is there actual proof?

Don't get me wrong, it is scary when people threaten you and say stuff like that. But I wouldn't pay attention to it. Unless there is actual proof she has information that isn't easily attainable , I wouldn't worry.

It is scary how much information is readily available on the internet. Whenever I am sending cards to my family I just look them up online. It posts their Full name, people that live with them, relatives, age, address, phone number. So I think as long as you aren't using your name or sharing your location you should be safe.

As for wanting a PPT, I would ask CHB or whoever is the mod for the Dani thread. Sorry, I'm not sure who that is (I don't even know who Dani is) I am sure if you requested a PPT one of the mods would make one for you.
luchadora0112
Sassy Moddie
Sassy Moddie

Postby bipolarmorgan » Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:30 am

Who has personal info? And who is sharing it? and WHO is threatening to use this type of info against others? because I may ban each and every one of those people, if anyone can prove these accusations.....anyway.
bipolarmorgan
Technical Admin
Technical Admin

Postby lurking10 » Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:54 am

Well the person is who we were talking about one of the youtubers so she isnt a user. She posted on twitter has found all of us and knows who we are and where we are from. We mainly know its hearsay because unless she is a sophisticated hacker I dont think she would really know who we are or is just trying to scare us

lurking10
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Postby bipolarmorgan » Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:14 pm

you literally contradicted yourself and yes, you are not in danger, I'm sure. People on the INTERNET say anything you'll believe ... FYI
bipolarmorgan
Technical Admin
Technical Admin

Postby poppyseedymuffin » Thu Mar 31, 2016 10:45 pm

where are locked forums?
poppyseedymuffin
Wallflower
Wallflower

Postby luchadora0112 » Fri Apr 01, 2016 12:49 am

poppyseedymuffin wrote:where are locked forums?

Which ones??
luchadora0112
Sassy Moddie
Sassy Moddie

Postby bipolarmorgan » Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:43 pm

LOL :rofl:
bipolarmorgan
Technical Admin
Technical Admin

Postby lishaonyt » Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:22 pm

I'm confused by the new GG passwords and requirements in order to post in threads.
lishaonyt
Wallflower
Wallflower

Postby bipolarmorgan » Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:49 am

lishaonyt wrote:I'm confused by the new GG passwords and requirements in order to post in threads.

How can we clarify?
bipolarmorgan
Technical Admin
Technical Admin

Next

• Advertisement

Return to Beauty Guru General Discussion
  • Advertisement