Bethany's Extremely Short Dresses/Skirts

Angie V
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bethany's Extremely Short Dresses/Skirts

Post by Angie V »

It's not a girl's responsibility to cover up so that men don't look at her. Women and girls alike should wear whatever the hell they want because they have ownership and control of their own bodies. If she wants to wear a turtleneck and pantsuit, cool. If she wants to go out in shorts and a crop top, that's fine too. It's her own choice. If she wants to "show off how good her body looks", then why shouldn't she do it?
imma ball til the day i fall

MDNA
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by MDNA »

She gives off Lolita vibes but that's not her fault honestly, I doubt it's intentional. She looks great and she should dress however she wants to dress, her skirts are short but I don't think there's anything wrong with that.

gossipgeena
Lurker
Lurker

Post by gossipgeena »

I just want to say that i've always thought her outfits were especially short.
And even in her newer videos she wears what appears to be long t-shirts..not dresses
IDK i think its a little much. I agree that she can wear whatever she wants but it always annoyed me

I also want to point out that i literally thought about this today and got on here and saw this thread and died.

okay bye

Queso
Learner
Learner

Post by Queso »

Honestly it doesn't matter. Even if Bethany didn't wear the clothes she did that promote female sexuality, kids are still surrounded by it in our society. If kids think that it's okay, it doesn't mean their parents will and start letting them wear those clothes. It's ultimately their choice when they're legal or have permission, if you ask me. It's really up the the parents, not the person providing the images.

aliceintheuk
Learner
Learner

Post by aliceintheuk »

Izzybee wrote:Everyone's always so worried about how these girls are dressing, but they don't bat an eyelash at the grown ass dudes who are posting shirtless selfies to their thousands of tween followers. I think that's much more bothersome, if you ask me.
Of course not, society is all about teaching young girls to dress a certain way so that the pervs don't get their filthy hands on them, but not actually about stopping young men from turning into these pervs. A girl can't wear a short skirt no matter how much she likes her body because if anything happened, of course it would be all her fault.

sydneyyd
Stalker
Stalker

Post by sydneyyd »

Well first of all Bethany Mota has been doing videos since she was like 14, and now she is 19. Her audience is from about 10 years old to even people in there 20s. Its not that she wheres short things, she wears clothes she like and she fits in. if she wants to wear a skirt that shows her thighs its ok she is a 19 year old girl who is and will be more success than you will ever be. So how about you keep your opinions to yourself cause she is obviously doing something right if she has a clothing line at Aeropostale. sorry not sorry! bye :love2:

freckles mcgee
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by freckles mcgee »

:roll: It's not like this was posted on any of Bethany's videos. I personally don't think her skirts are too short but we are all entitled to our opinions just as you are and some of us choose to post them on this site. If you can't handle that you shouldn't be on a forum with the word gossip in the title.

switchgirl
Informer
Informer

Post by switchgirl »

From a personal standpoint, I don't have a problem with the length of her dresses. But that's only because as someone who is 5'3" and who isn't gifted with being "all legs", wearing short skirts helps to make me look taller in photos and in person because all you see are legs. It's the same case for my other friends who are my height or shorter. People think I'm being a skank or whatever, but I don't really care. I'm comfortable enough to wear short skirts and I'm only doing it because I would otherwise look stumpy and short haha. Perhaps that is the case with Bethany as well.

freckles mcgee
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by freckles mcgee »

switchgirl wrote:From a personal standpoint, I don't have a problem with the length of her dresses. But that's only because as someone who is 5'3" and who isn't gifted with being "all legs", wearing short skirts helps to make me look taller in photos and in person because all you see are legs. It's the same case for my other friends who are my height or shorter. People think I'm being a skank or whatever, but I don't really care. I'm comfortable enough to wear short skirts and I'm only doing it because I would otherwise look stumpy and short haha. Perhaps that is the case with Bethany as well.
I think it is. When she was doing her mall tour I walked by the store and peeked in and she is definitely short.

Worldofchances2giveu
Informer
Informer

Post by Worldofchances2giveu »

switchgirl wrote:From a personal standpoint, I don't have a problem with the length of her dresses. But that's only because as someone who is 5'3" and who isn't gifted with being "all legs", wearing short skirts helps to make me look taller in photos and in person because all you see are legs. It's the same case for my other friends who are my height or shorter. People think I'm being a skank or whatever, but I don't really care. I'm comfortable enough to wear short skirts and I'm only doing it because I would otherwise look stumpy and short haha. Perhaps that is the case with Bethany as well.
I'm the same. Except i'm in between 5'2 and 5'3. Long skirts and shorts just don't look flattering on my body type.

I don't see a problem in anything Bethany wears, especially considering her age.

Lydia Deetz
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lydia Deetz »

addieee wrote:Flaunt what mother nature gave you, until father time takes it away!
Exactly what I was gonna say! She's young and cute, rock it while you can!
Live people ignore the strange and unusual
I myself am strange and unusual

Caravangho1
Informer
Informer

Post by Caravangho1 »

heck if I had as nice as figure as her when I was her age i'd constantly be wearing skirts and crop tops! Some outfits may be revealing but it stays classy for age if you get me? you never see much cleavage etc so I think it works! Now that I actually have a figure that i'm comfortable with I can't get away with that look! Harlem pants and crop tops are about as much that style I can get away with wearing!

hlisse
Informer
Informer

Post by hlisse »

Yes!! When I wear short skirt I get compliments, people think I have long legs or something when my height is actually average. I enjoy the compliments, so I really love cute short skirts! The only downside is you attract douchebags who catcall, but I usually just give them a middle finger.

Return to “Macbarbie07 / Bethany Mota”