Bobby needs your help

Lady_Mary
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bobby needs your help

Post by Lady_Mary »

I think we scared him off. I mean, rethorically speaking, we wiped the floor with him.

TacyCollini
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by TacyCollini »

Lady_Mary wrote:Image

Koala vs Bobster
"Hug it out, man. HUG IT OUT" :rofl:

TacyCollini
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by TacyCollini »

Lady_Mary wrote:I think we scared him off. I mean, rethorically speaking, we wiped the floor with him.
Girrrrl, there yah go ruining it for me. :tu: :rofl:

I bet he's lurking. It's part his charm.

Honest_Critic
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Honest_Critic »

Real or not, if you (Bobby) want the truth to come out, I agree with the others in starting your own channel and doing videos in person. Otherwise, you're just another 'black hearted' troll here on GG and no one will take you seriously. Also, the shit with fourleaf and your 'wife' has never been explained or resolved. No wonder no one here takes you seriously. To us, you're just another hack

Lady_Mary
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Lady_Mary »

Honest_Critic wrote:Real or not, if you (Bobby) want the truth to come out, I agree with the others in starting your own channel and doing videos in person. Otherwise, you're just another 'black hearted' troll here on GG and no one will take you seriously. Also, the shit with fourleaf and your 'wife' has never been explained or resolved. No wonder no one here takes you seriously. To us, you're just another hack
Second that.

@Bobbie: Ok man, maybe I have been a wee bit harsh on you. Lemme throw you a bone here. Open your own youtube channel and tell the world your story! Make sure to monatize it with Google, so each and every click delivers CASH into YOUR POCKET! How do you think Kandee got rich? Seriously, if you do a channel, thousands of people will watch your videos, simply because they are interested in Kandee and what YOU have to say. Do the math: Kandee has over 1 Mio. followers. If only 1% of them watch your video , you'll have 10000 followers - just like that! If one click each delivers 1 USD to you, you'll have earned 10000 USD with just one video. C'mon man, if this doesn't trigger you + putting the truth out there , then what else will?

Let me repeat again: You own Channel = MONEY = Bringing Kandee down = you getting your balls back

I'd do it if I were you.

Angelstar34
Informer
Informer

Post by Angelstar34 »

What if she's got him gagged with a gag order?

Lady_Mary
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Lady_Mary »

Angelstar34 wrote:What if she's got him gagged with a gag order?
There are no such things as "gag orders". This not saudi arabia! Last time i checked, free speech was permitted in the US. He ll, if youtube, twitter and Facebook let ISIS have profiles as well add upload beheadings, such a small light like bobbie may upload a video telling his side of the story.

Gesendet von meinem GT-P5100 mit Tapatalk

Angelstar34
Informer
Informer

Post by Angelstar34 »

@ladymary
I think there is though. More like "confidentiality agreements" kind of things.
I'm sure Katie Holmes had one slapped on her so she can't publicly speak about Scientology. I'm sure of it.

I can see Kandee doing that to protect her "business: kandeejohnson Worldwide"

Lady_Mary
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Lady_Mary »

Angelstar34 wrote:@ladymary
I think there is though. More like "confidentiality agreements" kind of things.
I'm sure Katie Holmes had one slapped on her so she can't publicly speak about Scientology. I'm sure of it.

I can see Kandee doing that to protect her "business: kandeejohnson Worldwide"
Yes but katie holmes and tom cruise were married! Furthermore they were people of public interest, kj hardly qualifies for that and neither does bobbie. As long as he doesn't ask ask the viewers to harm, use hateful speech etc he ll be good. It is more about the "how" than the "what".

Gesendet von meinem GT-P5100 mit Tapatalk

Honest_Critic
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Honest_Critic »

I think if there were a gag order he's already broken it...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TacyCollini
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by TacyCollini »

Honest_Critic wrote:Real or not, if you (Bobby) want the truth to come out, I agree with the others in starting your own channel and doing videos in person. Otherwise, you're just another 'black hearted' troll here on GG and no one will take you seriously. Also, the shit with fourleaf and your 'wife' has never been explained or resolved. No wonder no one here takes you seriously. To us, you're just another hack
I'm so confused...so what is 4leaf? - is it bob, the wife or the "side chick"? Lolololol omg! This shit is amazing! :rofl: :rofl:
Seriously, I don't think I've ever read so so funny shit on GG.

Thank you, guys...thank you! :tu:

DirtyMelodies
Informer
Informer

Post by DirtyMelodies »

Perhaps Kandee hasr men sign NDAs before giving them access to the firecrotch.

stuiterbal83
Informer
Informer

Post by stuiterbal83 »

50 shades of Granny Kan...

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G920F met Tapatalk

laceyloves26
Learner
Learner

Post by laceyloves26 »

BestDaddy87 wrote:Hello ladies, this is him, the one and only .... I know there's been a lot of speculating about me, and I will be more than happy to reveal the truth , but I really need your help right now and it's a big rush... She's trying to move to LA with Ellie and I'm not in agreeance with this... What I need from you if you would is any kind of factual proof of her living conditions, hygiene, how many days she's gone , how often , trips, missed holidays with the kids, anything that could help me in court!!! I will be forever grateful for any help and factual information you could provide me!!! I thank you so very much , BW
Dude, you need to get Blake/Alani's father to stop the move. How in the hell can she move to Cali and have joint custody of Blake and Alani? Shame on her for doing that to you. Your best bet is to get him on your side.

laceyloves26
Learner
Learner

Post by laceyloves26 »

QueenE wrote:Well said Mary!
Uh 4leaf claimed to be his sister in law and his sister in the donations page :roll: :roll:
Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if it's actually someone in Kandee's camp acting like they're related to Bobby but being shady just to throw shade his way and make him and his family look bad. She (Kandee) is not above doing something like that.

ntx86
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by ntx86 »

chatteryteeth wrote:I do think it is him. The man is unbalanced. Does no one remember the facebook posts and twitter posts he made dedicated to kandee when they were together?
Is there any possible way to show me those posts after such a long time? Pretty please! 8-) :D

Return to “Kandee Johnson”